Author Topic: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?  (Read 47760 times)

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« Reply #100 on: March 12, 2013, 11:56:47 AM »
The hardest part is the mental aspect. As bodybuilders, we create an entire identity around being bigger than most. Friends and family describe us based on our unusual appearance. Gym buddies congratulate us on getting bigger and stronger.

When you drastically downsize, in many ways, you give up your whole persona - for some, an identity they created and maintained for decades even.

Being a bodybuilder is like wearing a superhero costume, you get to feel and look like a god, but its mostly fake and temporary.

Its good to have the introspection that you are probably doing something bad to your body and need to stop. Not trying to be cynical, but how long do you think youll last downsized before you blast back up again? For many, they honestly cannot handle how they feel when losing 20,30+ lbs of muscle

arthur jones called them little boys in gorilla suits.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #101 on: March 12, 2013, 12:09:32 PM »
You're just mad cause you don't have anyone to be fat with you...Not even me anymore Cankles.
You're still black.

And the only way your fat ass has lost any weight is if the government  cut off your free cheese and SPAM.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 12, 2013, 12:18:32 PM »
T

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #103 on: March 12, 2013, 12:31:17 PM »
I have decided I've gotten too big to the point it's less attractive. I currently weigh almost 240lbs when I wake up at 5'10. I'm going to start an under 3,000 calorie diet with no more than 200g carbs, while only training MWF and coming off all aas, hgh, and slin to just 300mg test every week and ECA.

Anyways, anyone else shrink down before? Can you describe how you feel mentally about it? I'm talking things like confidence, mood, etc.

Welcome to sanity...Get a handle on it now and you won't end up like all the others with diabetes and failed kidney's.  When you start to get your body more 2 dimensional and lean out, you will really start seeing the mental illness in the guys who are all gassed up.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 12, 2013, 12:36:44 PM »
Not bad considering you've NEVER touched a steroid in your life ::)

haha, cyp are you suggesting that the only time 333etc sees "big numbers" in the gym is when he logs into getbig on his smartphone for a much needed "post break"?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #105 on: March 12, 2013, 12:39:28 PM »
my friend asked a specialized doctor if 500m of test is dangerous

he laughed

said worst that could happen is cause prostate cancer to come out sooner

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #106 on: March 12, 2013, 12:39:32 PM »
haha, cyp are you suggesting that the only time 333etc sees "big numbers" in the gym is when he logs into getbig on his smartphone for a much needed "post break"?

Never did roids ever.  I was a thrower in high school and college before i ever started doing bodybuilding and built up a good base.  We have been through this before.  

Shot Put, Hammer, Discus, etc.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #107 on: March 12, 2013, 12:45:08 PM »
You're still black.

And the only way your fat ass has lost any weight is if the government  cut off your free cheese and SPAM.

Wiggs posting overtime trying to shed the "Fat Wiggs" moniker....you could just post a pic instead of expecting us to take your word for it.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 12, 2013, 12:57:40 PM »
has wiggs ever been in shape even once?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 12, 2013, 01:05:22 PM »

Wiggs posting overtime trying to shed the "Fat Wiggs" moniker....you could just post a pic instead of expecting us to take your word for it.

are you suggesting that wiggs still has the munchies groink
T

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: March 12, 2013, 01:07:30 PM »
nah comeon, what kind of pussy stuff is this "mental part is hardest".

if you had it once, and go off and dont visit any gym for years, and then come back youll be the old self within 2-4 months,or remarkably similiar.

esp on your suggested doses.

perhaps you are the only bodybuilder everwho didnt associate steroid size as part of his identity and so it was easy to downsize  ::)

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 12, 2013, 01:09:13 PM »
You're still black.

Anything wrong with being black ???

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #112 on: March 12, 2013, 02:05:32 PM »
 Women dont like skinny men,
1. big and ripped
2. big and smooth
3. fat
4. skinny

alot of women like meated men......I remember when I used to take shitloads of dbol and squat all the time and was like 15% bf my ass was fucking huge hoes loved it. Good luck getting a  chick to lick your ass being 180 pounds lol...women love ass bro
l

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #113 on: March 12, 2013, 02:17:16 PM »
1. big and ripped
2. big and smooth
3. fat
4. skinny

alot of women like meated men......I remember when I used to take shitloads of dbol and squat all the time and was like 15% bf my ass was fucking huge hoes loved it. Good luck getting a  chick to lick your ass being 180 pounds lol...women love ass bro
they prefer skinny over fat bro.......

but sure they prefer big and smooth over skinny

what the fuck do i know  ::)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #114 on: March 12, 2013, 02:22:26 PM »
they prefer skinny over fat bro.......

but sure they prefer big and smooth over skinny

what the fuck do i know  ::)

oh well ya thats what I meant bro....didnt mean chubby just big guys in general.
l

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 12, 2013, 02:24:45 PM »
At 5'8 went from about 205 pounds last year to a lean 165 now.

Feel and look a lot better.....and as others have mentioned now barely break a sweat in the gym.

But it is fun to bulk and will do it again some time.

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #116 on: March 12, 2013, 02:46:18 PM »
I remember when I used to take shitloads of dbol and squat all the time and was like 15% bf my ass was fucking huge hoes loved it. Good luck geting a  chick to lick your ass being 180 pounds lol...women love ass bro

preach

also if someone is in this for women, don't even bother dieting below 12-15%...literally means nothing. Itll grab attention here and there from a slut or two at the club or a pool party, but I've never met one chick that turned down a dude because he wasnt <10% and I was told by a few that I was "ripped" at about 12% 190lbs natural  ::) women don't care nor appreciate that shit so why bother if women is your goal. Fair build with some muscle / not a fat ass + make them laugh and have a decent face and you're set for 99% of the female population.

for every 1 guy you can name that is shredded and banged a handful of 10s, I can name a lazy average looking dude from college that railed just as many with 1/10th the effort

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: March 12, 2013, 02:53:06 PM »
preach

also if someone is in this for women, don't even bother dieting below 12-15%...literally means nothing. I've never met one chick that gave a fuck about a guy being <10% and I was told I was ripped at about 12% 190lbs natural  ::) women don't care nor appreciate that shit so why bother if women is your goal. Fair build with some muscle / not a fat ass + make them laugh and have a decent face and you're set for 99% of the female population

for every 1 guy you can name that is shredded and banged a handful of 10s, I can name a lazy average looking dude from college that railed just as many with 1/10th the effort

This is wrong. Although it is very rarely a deal braker, women prefer lower bodyfat because it gives a guy more vascularity and less bloat everywhere. It's not just abs

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #118 on: March 12, 2013, 02:56:07 PM »
This is wrong. Although it is very rarely a deal braker, women prefer lower bodyfat because it gives a guy more vascularity and less bloat everywhere. It's not just abs

vascularity makes most women gag

less bloated face is about the only advantage i can think of when it comes to bloat

then again one of my good friends is an alcoholic, eats pizza every night for dinner, plays video games every night and smashes chicks from USC/UCLA/ASU like its a sport on the weekend  :-\ He's a solid 6'2 180lbs skinny fat..women comment on his height/humor the most. He recently started dating a med school student from socal that told him not to work out because she likes him 'squishy'  :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #119 on: March 12, 2013, 03:04:20 PM »

less bloated face is about the only advantage i can think of when it comes to bloat

then again one of my good friends is an alcoholic, eats pizza every night for dinner, plays video games every night and smashes chicks from USC/UCLA/ASU like its a sport on the weekend  :-\ He's a solid 6'2 180lbs skinny fat..women comment on his height/humor the most. He recently started dating a med school student from socal that told him not to work out because she likes him 'squishy'  :-X

Want to laugh - my GF said she liked me "bigger" etc etc.   Now that Im down 30lbs or so - she is like - stay like this - i like this way more now. 

They are all fucked up in the head. 

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2013, 04:37:31 PM »
1. big and ripped
2. big and smooth
3. fat
4. skinny

Yea, like anyone is going to listen to the excon scumbag that had his parents kick him to the street at the tender age of 17. Not to mention, you had sex with your brothers girlfriend and said he was a dweeb. You are an idiot.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #121 on: March 12, 2013, 05:27:01 PM »
your going to deny that 6'0 200 pounds shredded is the perfect physique for attractive women? of course it is....because its still attainable naturally. when a male gets too large it can give the  vibe to a female that there is something wrong with him (possible acromegaly from too much igf production)

attractiveness- averageness.....the most attractive faces are always when you take 100 people and put them together. 5'10 190 7& bf amd would probably get more women than ever, and if he can do it without being natural why not?  i get the vibe hes had his fun walking around big and sounds like hes tired of it.....thats why Im . Getting this shit out of my system i want to get to 250 one time and walk around there for a year or two....and from there its pussy mode 200lville and live a fruitful life go back to school and get rick...nice hot wife and bang out some kids. Im in a town with alot of high class southern people and when you see god like women with 180 pound doctors with 135 on the incline with three kids and happy and your some juiced out outcast you change your mind about whats important in life. muscular guys are "jokes" to women,  toys...your simply a boytoy. yeah they may fuck you once or twice but you will never be taken seriously unless you are very well developed in other aspects obv....and Im tired of going out of the way to show people your not dumb as fuck gets old. Most women think bodybuilders gym rats are dumb as hell

Holy shit... Peter Pan Flinstones is starting to grow up!

Proud of you for this bro  8)

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #122 on: March 12, 2013, 07:00:03 PM »
A sense of humor/good personality, PLUS having a solid build = sex with lots of women.

I do know a few lads that have ZERO build but are some damn fun to be around that it attracts major vagina.

then again one of my good friends is an alcoholic, eats pizza every night for dinner, plays video games every night and smashes chicks from USC/UCLA/ASU like its a sport on the weekend  :-\ He's a solid 6'2 180lbs skinny fat..women comment on his height/humor the most. He recently started dating a med school student from socal that told him not to work out because she likes him 'squishy'  :-X

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #123 on: March 12, 2013, 07:01:32 PM »
Yea, like anyone is going to listen to the excon scumbag that had his parents kick him to the street at the tender age of 17. Not to mention, you had sex with your brothers girlfriend and said he was a dweeb. You are an idiot.

my parents did kick me to the street, but in all seriousness  I deserved it.  

LOL fucked my brothers gf?
1. she came on to me.... I never had sex with  her. i pushed her away half way though went upstairs to post on gb:
2. even if i did it wouldn't of mattered, to this day he's never even kissed her or had a shot with her anyways

not a scumbag
l

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: March 12, 2013, 07:10:34 PM »
240 is huge....240 is way too big fo women. hell 220 is pushing it
I'm close to 300 lbs and my wife doesn't mind. She tells me every now and then she never could hook up with a short small guy.

Some women like that size.