Author Topic: Say no to Sandy Aide, say no to minimum wage increase.  (Read 2157 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Say no to Sandy Aide, say no to minimum wage increase.
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2013, 05:53:30 PM »
heheh you are foolish, you say pork cus they said pork how cute. You are like a robot from fox or something.

Good 4 year old response fake doctor.

Now why don't actually address the matter?

That bill was loaded by NY lawmakers with pet projects, pork, or anything else you wanna call it.

And this is not a left/right issue.  Both left and right NY congresspeople tried to abuse this bill knowing that most dumb people (like you) would just read the headline and be completely oblivious to what they tried to pull.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: March 18, 2013, 06:35:28 AM »

Good 4 year old response fake doctor.

Now why don't actually address the matter?

That bill was loaded by NY lawmakers with pet projects, pork, or anything else you wanna call it.

And this is not a left/right issue.  Both left and right NY congresspeople tried to abuse this bill knowing that most dumb people (like you) would just read the headline and be completely oblivious to what they tried to pull.

I generally don't take anything serious from someone who has shown to be dead wrong on subject after subject. This guy doesn't believe in evolution, denies the big bang, believes the flood occured and in talking snakes. Based on this I assumed a 4 year old response would be appropriate.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 18, 2013, 03:02:47 PM »
I generally don't take anything serious from someone who has shown to be dead wrong on subject after subject. This guy doesn't believe in evolution, denies the big bang, believes the flood occured and in talking snakes. Based on this I assumed a 4 year old response would be appropriate.

I could care less about his religious beliefs.

They tried to fleece everyone and use a disaster knowing full well what the headlines would read.

As to the minimum wage issue, I think it should be left to the states.  Some I believe are higher than the Federal, but either way, this should be a State matter, not a Federal one, IMO.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2013, 08:50:02 PM »

In other words, since your basis premise just got shot to pieces, you dredge up crap that has ZILCH to do with the subject at hand.

Bottom line: The Sandy Aid bill is saturated in swine. Your trying to dodge that or defend this mess, by bringing up evolution and the Flood, shows just how utterly pathetic your wimpering really is.