Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450328 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2325 on: July 26, 2013, 07:10:28 AM »
No one gonna look like a ripped badass with that ice cold corona chillin' in his right hand.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2326 on: July 26, 2013, 07:11:12 AM »

Where the fuck is a pool party that has 2,000 people ???

cabana pool bar, toronto.
b

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2327 on: July 26, 2013, 07:12:05 AM »
cabana pool bar, toronto.

Oh.lol, isn't it winter already up there ??? ;D

Deutsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #2328 on: July 26, 2013, 07:13:14 AM »
We have been in the 90's for the past month.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2329 on: July 26, 2013, 07:13:31 AM »
No one gonna look like a ripped badass with that ice cold corona chillin' in his right hand.

holy shit! how you know this?! hahaha awesome cheers dude!
b

ukjeff

« Reply #2330 on: July 26, 2013, 07:13:49 AM »

thanks bro appreciate the constructive feedback!

I see ukbeth is still sore over the mockery I make of him in front of the whole board. very nice.

your right deutsch, some guys train to look good for broads. other like Jeffry here like to spend their time posing and grunting in a thong and baby oil in front of a roll full of men. I'm not saying he's gay, but anyone who wears a chain like that has to be compensating for something.  hahaha what's with the chain there Tito anyway? you don't happen to own a late model camero too do you?

anyway I'm going to another pool party Sunday. there'll be prolly 2k people. for those following at home who actually care abt how good they look I'm trying a different load this time. if I hit it right ill post up how I did it here. this one is a bit of a gamble. we'll see what happens.

have a great day everyone!

Me , sore?   ;D
Posing in a room full of men?
Don't you remember competing in a bodybuilding contest and coming second?
Maybe you have blanked it out , a narcissist would of course, failure simply isn't an option.
2k people?
How bigs the fucking pool?
Just imagine how much piss you will be wading through FFS
Nobody gives a fuck about how you are going to prep, oh some will pretend to be interested (the pussies I mentioned earlier), but they wont try anything you suggest, at least not to go swimming.

What a jerk

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2331 on: July 26, 2013, 07:14:22 AM »

Oh.lol, isn't it winter already up there ??? ;D

winter just ended 2 weeks ago and will be back in 2 weeks time :D
b

ukjeff

« Reply #2332 on: July 26, 2013, 07:14:51 AM »
We have been in the 90's for the past month.
Epic slip up by "no ones" gimmick log on.

Deutsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #2333 on: July 26, 2013, 07:15:36 AM »
Nice try...

This is no gimmick for anyone.

ukjeff

« Reply #2334 on: July 26, 2013, 07:16:18 AM »
Nice try...

This is no gimmick for anyone.

You are a fair way up his arse for someone with 19 posts

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2335 on: July 26, 2013, 07:16:41 AM »
Me , sore?   ;D
Posing in a room full of men?
Don't you remember competing in a bodybuilding contest and coming second?
Maybe you have blanked it out , a narcissist would of course, failure simply isn't an option.
2k people?
How bigs the fucking pool?
Just imagine how much piss you will be wading through FFS
Nobody gives a fuck about how you are going to prep, oh some will pretend to be interested (the pussies I mentioned earlier), but they wont try anything you suggest, at least not to go swimming.

What a jerk

'jerk'? hahahaha calm down sparky your getting a little carried away with the insults. lol
b

Deutsch

• Getbig II
« Reply #2336 on: July 26, 2013, 07:18:24 AM »
How do you find me up anyones arse?

becuase some things you post I dont agree with?  i like to give my opinion, see the Cswol thread.

a reference was made to toronto.  where i lvie and I chimed in abotu the weather , so what?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #2337 on: July 26, 2013, 07:22:07 AM »
winter just ended 2 weeks ago and will be back in 2 weeks time :D

I'm headed down to Myrtle Beach next month...dude it will be crazy hot that time of year..90's and humid.
I'll be in the ocean or bars all week :)

...good thing is even if I'm not in good shape{I will be!}I'll still look better then all the fat rednecks ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #2338 on: July 26, 2013, 07:22:54 AM »

'jerk'? hahahaha calm down sparky your getting a little carried away with the insults. lol
Yawn...you are just so predictable now
You just gloss over the points I make and try and move the thread along hoping people wont notice.
Its a gay thing when I compete but OK for you.

hahahahahah........

Dont worry big guy, people still think you are "the man", the numbers are dwindling though.   ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #2339 on: July 26, 2013, 07:24:39 AM »

becuase some things you post I dont agree with?  i like to give my opinion, see the Cswol thread.

a reference was made to toronto.  where i lvie and I chimed in abotu the weather , so what?

Calm down , your typing is all over the place.

ukjeff

« Reply #2340 on: July 26, 2013, 07:29:40 AM »

holy shit! how you know this?! hahaha awesome cheers dude!

A corona would blow all his hard work, he will have a corona bottle filled with distilled water walking around like a peacock while everyone laughs when he walks past.
This guy will get more pussy than a puffed up peacock.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2341 on: July 26, 2013, 07:45:42 AM »
No one is so insecure, he makes a 3 day diet 'plan' when he has a doctors appointment, just in case he has to lift up his shirt during the examination oh brother.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2342 on: July 26, 2013, 07:47:49 AM »
No one is so insecure, he makes a 3 day diet 'plan' when he has a doctors appointment, just in case he has to lift up his shirt during the examination oh brother.

he used to be a really good poster

but he seems to think he is some sort of superstar now

and that everyone should be kissing his ass
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2343 on: July 26, 2013, 07:59:04 AM »
he used to be a really good poster

but he seems to think he is some sort of superstar now

and that everyone should be kissing his ass

Yes bigmc, he was a solid getbigger in times past.

However he has now crossed that dangerous boundary that separates forum fun, to serious internet business. There is no hope for him to return now, he has climed too high up the ladder of imagined self-importance.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #2344 on: July 26, 2013, 08:20:44 AM »
Its hilarious isnt it, here is the full post, i bolded his 'pool party prep'
Strange thing was nobody else really jumped on him for this lunacy, so that means we have a board full of narcissist's who see this has acceptable or a board full of shit scared assholes who are frightened to be shouted at by the big bellowing "no one"
lol poor dude. Ok if he was like 18 years old but when he is in his 40s (? ) it feels kind of meh

ukjeff

« Reply #2345 on: July 26, 2013, 08:27:34 AM »
lol poor dude. Ok if he was like 18 years old but when he is in his 40s (? ) it feels kind of meh
Exactly, everyone seeks validation from others at 18, but if you are not comfortable with how you look in your 40s then you are fucked.
Just think how many spur of the moment opportunities he's going to pass up on because of his insecurities.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2346 on: July 26, 2013, 09:05:56 AM »

everything ukbeth does is a popularity contest. he reeks of insecurity and needs this validation. he needs to be liked on here most likely cause in real life he's an inept tool with no social skills as he so aptly demonstrates here. can't be his own man. that's why it bothers him so much people a) don't support him when I mock him and b) when others agree with what I say.

a sad existence I shouldnt take pleasure in but for some reason I do if for no other reason that his personality causes him to bring it all on himself.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2347 on: July 26, 2013, 09:08:57 AM »

I'm headed down to Myrtle Beach next month...dude it will be crazy hot that time of year..90's and humid.
I'll be in the ocean or bars all week :)

...good thing is even if I'm not in good shape{I will be!}I'll still look better then all the fat rednecks ;D

haha ya that's why it's always a great wake up call partying in LV everyone there is a 10. at wet republic the women are so flawless they look airbrushed.

enjoy your vacation sir! well deserved! I've heard good things about myrtle beach but have yet to go. sounds like a fun time. might have to put that on the radar for sure.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2348 on: July 26, 2013, 09:25:20 AM »
Yawn...you are just so predictable now
You just gloss over the points I make and try and move the thread along hoping people wont notice.
Its a gay thing when I compete but OK for you.

hahahahahah........

Dont worry big guy, people still think you are "the man", the numbers are dwindling though.   ;)

oh I'm not worried sunshine. I'll show you my pm box sometime. see, unlike you, I help people. I help then reach their absolute potentials. in return I get countless pm's thanking me, asking me for advise, just saying hey man thanks I love your posts. all the while all you do is troll with hate and bitterness. lol

I come here to bust balls and help people. this is my playground. I use it on my terms.  I don't need to be liked. I help out of the goodness of my heart. this isn't a popularity contest for me. I don't need to be liked on here, unlike you. lol

fuck dude you reek of hatred. how do you even go thru life like that? I know where it comes from I'm just wondering if you see it or not. don't say it's just trolling cause you invest way to much in it for it to be just fun. you have an emotional attachment (anger hatred bitterness) to everything you say. must suck to be you dude.

lol wow.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #2349 on: July 26, 2013, 10:37:55 AM »

oh I'm not worried sunshine. I'll show you my pm box sometime. see, unlike you, I help people. I help then reach their absolute potentials. in return I get countless pm's thanking me, asking me for advise, just saying hey man thanks I love your posts. all the while all you do is troll with hate and bitterness. lol

I come here to bust balls and help people. this is my playground. I use it on my terms.  I don't need to be liked. I help out of the goodness of my heart. this isn't a popularity contest for me. I don't need to be liked on here, unlike you. lol

fuck dude you reek of hatred. how do you even go thru life like that? I know where it comes from I'm just wondering if you see it or not. don't say it's just trolling cause you invest way to much in it for it to be just fun. you have an emotional attachment (anger hatred bitterness) to everything you say. must suck to be you dude.

lol wow.

And yet is still totally blind to the people laughing and criticising him.

Dude you are so narcissistic I really believe you simply don't see it as opposed to see it and ignore it.

You talk about hatred?
I couldn't give the slightest fuck about you or what you do, IM TROLLING YOU, how many tImes do you need telling FFS.

You bite at every post with an essay on how you don't give a fuck.
You give a fuck more than anyone on this forum, thats why I troll you.

Do you not get it yet?