Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450369 times)

ukjeff

Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2375 on: August 24, 2013, 02:31:13 PM »
and then hard to take back off again wtf! :D
Post a pic fat ass.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2376 on: August 24, 2013, 02:33:44 PM »
I mentioned earlier that to get hunger to go away I sometimes take nap.  You guys ever do this?  The  sometimes you have a dream about eating a big cheat meal then think oh no then wake up and be glad it's just a dream.  8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2377 on: August 24, 2013, 02:46:12 PM »
I mentioned earlier that to get hunger to go away I sometimes take nap.  You guys ever do this?  The  sometimes you have a dream about eating a big cheat meal then think oh no then wake up and be glad it's just a dream.  8)

no for sure. I'll go to bed starving and wake up not hungry at all. I've gone an extra 18 hrs like this. good point.
b

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2378 on: August 24, 2013, 04:52:39 PM »
Also noticed another good thing. After 15+ hrs of not eating, when it is time to eat you're not as picky. Chicken breast and brokkli sounds good when starving.

Also to help with dieting I suggest getting a wok and make stir fry. Tons of veggies, chicken breast, olive oil and some low carb sauce.

My usual recipe:
Chicken breast
Brokkli
Celery
Zucchini
Red yellow and green frozen sliced peppers
Green onion
Jalapeņo
Diced or freeze dried garlic
Little olive oil
Teriyaki sauce (make sure low carb. About 3 g per serving. Don't need much.)
And sometimes a little oyster sauce.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2379 on: August 24, 2013, 06:58:13 PM »
Going to bed hungry is a big part of weight loss IMO.  Gal if you could go to bed hungry and with an empty stomach imagine how much more shredded you could get; and how much more pussys you would make wet at the beach.  8)

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2380 on: August 24, 2013, 07:17:02 PM »
you'll fidnt he more your body acclimates to the diet the longer your fasted periods will go. i *can* go upwards of the high 30's now but like i said above the trade off is doing nothing but thinmking about food for the last 6-8 hrs of them. not worth the fighting.

apart from this have you made any other adjustment in your diet since you started it a few months ago? Is your average daily intake still around 1000 calories or have you increased it? Have you achieved your body fat goal? If so I assume you are now in maintenance mode?
I also remember you said that binge days 'Gal Style' with up to 10,000 calories was not working well for you, what is your calories intake on those days now and how often do you have those days?

dustin

« Reply #2381 on: August 24, 2013, 07:23:36 PM »
you'll fidnt he more your body acclimates to the diet the longer your fasted periods will go. i *can* go upwards of the high 30's now but like i said above the trade off is doing nothing but thinmking about food for the last 6-8 hrs of them. not worth the fighting.

So true. I don't know where I fucked up but my metabolism and glucose control are really poor right now. I ate a box of Smarties at work and felt hungry an hour and a bit later. I ate in the morning after my workout too so close to no fasting. Just ate a 2500 calorie dinner too because I let cravings get the best of me.... I thought go stick my finger down my throat.

Back in the day I could fast for an entire day and feel fine. Really sucks to be on the opposite end of the spectrum. I get hungry shortly after I eat now. Hope to tighten up the diet in September once school is in and things are a lot more structured. :-\

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2382 on: August 24, 2013, 07:37:50 PM »
lol, afaik noone has slightly ;D increased his calorie intake ;D ;D

me myself i ve tried some new stuff for maintenance, i do now less calories in the binges but more frequently.

to bad some new supplement trial has ended bit in a fiasco of water.but who cares, the beach season is def over now, and 1% more fat and bit water will be good, too lean in cold enough weather will get you a flu in no time.
this is mental readyness fading away, it can ahppen to me when weather is shit for long, then i start slipping up.
what i mentioned previously, when going out and refusing the slice of pizza a girl offers you, might be socialy weird, but then you know you got the mindset of nothing can stop me.
the hard part is coming back from the binges to clean food,the body will carzve all things, the sugars, the tasty fats,the sodium.every time the next day is terrible,and the next 2 days are the benchmark whther one will come back or not.
fasting after the binge helps bc stomach will be sucked in and small once its all shit out and if the fast is long enough, youll apreciate a chicken breast again.

nobody says must eat clean at all times, but when even slightly going off, theres a tendency to always slightly go off.

that is why is much easier dieting in hot weather. I can imagine how hard it must be dieting in the middle of the winter in Switzerland, when is really cold and people spend more time indoor watching tv, etc..

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2383 on: August 24, 2013, 07:55:44 PM »
After gym today weight in 169.4 lbs. Only had a protein bar and a single apple before I hit the gym for couple of hours. Great lifting too, busted out 225 x 15 like it was nothing.

When I started the diet in 1st week of June, my daytime weight was around 208-210.
all drugs - TPPIIP

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2384 on: August 24, 2013, 07:57:50 PM »
After gym today weight in 169.4 lbs. Only had a protein bar and a single apple before I hit the gym for couple of hours. Great lifting too, busted out 225 x 15 like it was nothing.

When I started the diet in 1st week of June, my daytime weight was around 208-210.

I used to have something to eat before gym session but since start of this diet, the only thing I have  is a small cup of black coffee (espresso). My last meal before gym is around 1pm and gym session is at 6pm.
The difference is amazing. Training on empty stomach is way to go imo.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2385 on: August 24, 2013, 08:43:16 PM »
yeah, i know, but it ry to make up for it the next day, theres no thing like breakfast, and the first food comes sometime after training.

the benfit of this, i can go train empty stomach but the energy will be there from the before bedtime meal.
indeed.
i mean, yes, wherever you walk, there is some hotdog stand,icecream stand,hell the post service offers swets ands chocolate while waiting in line, mcdonalds by now is one of the healtier choices, but yes if one just cant get off the tasty foods,whats there to say.

ive had eople ask me about diet, things like but can i have atleast bit alcohol at times, alcohol being the worst fatloss enemy out there, and i tell them,well, once weekly saturday clubbing 1 or 2 shots of pure vodka and nothing else will do least damage(lesser evil aproach)
but no, its not poosible,they wanna be some "bonvivants" sipping down beer, sugarwater with prosecco(whore diesel)mixes(the absolute worst imagineable for fatloss).
i have seen ppl who ate maybe 1,2 chicken breast a day and nothing else, but frequently throughout the day little bit alc beverage mixed with sugars,and predictably they got even fatter.

"galeniko,why am i so bloat"etcetc.

or other girl i recently met, i told her she has good face but its too fat for me currently, she must loose atleast 5kgs(11-12lbs_), or else i wouldnt know how to get stiffy looking at her.
so she says she was about to start diet anyway.
she asks if theres a magic pill, i say no, she says she heard otherwise.i say fine do what you want.
sjhe ask if she must train,i say its better if she does, she says she cant, health issues blabla.
then asks what to change on diet,she has to eat at parents place,they shuldnt notice shes dieting etc.
i tel her just eat less, no sodas, she says she "needs" her coke drink few times a day, i say use diet coke instead,she says no that "Bloats" her ::)
then first day into the diet ,she sends me pic of a meal she had, im not shitting you, this, its a swiss "speciality"

http://f.blick.ch/img/incoming/origs2034882/7010488639-w980-h640/Schnipo-Schnippo.jpg

the veggies int hat are total joke, its lipstick on pig theory.
the fries i need not comment, the meat with that carb and fat crust needs no comment either, and that meat isnt just meat inside,its also molten cheese in it.

she said she didnt eat all the fries, so thatll be good for progress,my goodness.

then the next day she "reported" how she only ate half bag of chips, by then i gave up, i told her to have the whole bag, not to unecesarliy restrict herself, diet is about feeling well and all that bs, by now i was taking the piss bc i knew thisll remain an eternal fatso.

i tried to give her a fair chance, but i decided,ill never talk to women who are fat again(unless paid good training fee), instead of wrecking my own nerves trying to forge her into acceptable shape, its better to stick to the ones who already have the body and get away with their food habbits.

today i dated and sexed a lean woman,we went out to eat and she was filled up after few pices of fish and vegies, sthats why shes lean and in shape, shes hasnt developed 4 stomachs like cows have.
cows really have 4 stomachs i heard, and witht the fatsos,i wonder sometimes if they develop new stomachs aswell.

Great post, shows how cluless some people are with the need to use will power and sacrifice. Best to just take the piss to them when they don't listen and say "ok but I gotta have my _"  ::)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2386 on: August 24, 2013, 08:50:25 PM »
goodness, thats some serious weightloss.

i guess the muscle didnt fade away and youre looking much better than before :D

Almost every other day I get comments from people I know about the dramatic weight loss, face appearance change.

all drugs - TPPIIP

dustin

« Reply #2387 on: August 24, 2013, 09:01:48 PM »
this is mental readyness fading away, it can ahppen to me when weather is shit for long, then i start slipping up.
what i mentioned previously, when going out and refusing the slice of pizza a girl offers you, might be socialy weird, but then you know you got the mindset of nothing can stop me.
the hard part is coming back from the binges to clean food,the body will carzve all things, the sugars, the tasty fats,the sodium.every time the next day is terrible,and the next 2 days are the benchmark whther one will come back or not.
fasting after the binge helps bc stomach will be sucked in and small once its all shit out and if the fast is long enough, youll apreciate a chicken breast again.

nobody says must eat clean at all times, but when even slightly going off, theres a tendency to always slightly go off.

It's actually beyond that. Now my blood sugar drops despite having loaded glycogen stores. I used to be able to be depleted as well as fast on top of that with no problem. No hunger, no cravings, happy as a fucking clam. Motivation is in check but just not able to hit the gym, so it's tough to keep dieting when you go a few days without lifting weights. I'd hit up the ephedrine but it gets my anxiety way too high and my head's not able to cope with being cracked out on ephedrine right now.

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #2388 on: August 24, 2013, 10:05:36 PM »
I just had my last protein bar. My bloated and fat self is ready for some serious dieting. Goal for now is something like in my avatar so nothing dramatic. Just get rid of that lypo and fat ASAP.

Time: 30 days. Starting tommorow.
Diet: chicken, cottage cheese, veggies, occasional stake fried on PAM, occasional protein bar (30g carbs, 10g fat).
I have no idea when I will carbload, this is BS approach. Planning carbloads before I even start shedding fat off is bs :D I think I will load on dark chocolate and almond butter anyway so fatload, not carbload.

LOADS of coffee and hardcore training.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2389 on: August 24, 2013, 10:43:44 PM »
I just had my last protein bar. My bloated and fat self is ready for some serious dieting. Goal for now is something like in my avatar so nothing dramatic. Just get rid of that lypo and fat ASAP.

Time: 30 days. Starting tommorow.
Diet: chicken, cottage cheese, veggies, occasional stake fried on PAM, occasional protein bar (30g carbs, 10g fat).
I have no idea when I will carbload, this is BS approach. Planning carbloads before I even start shedding fat off is bs :D I think I will load on dark chocolate and almond butter anyway so fatload, not carbload.

LOADS of coffee and hardcore training.

are you still powerlifting?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2390 on: August 24, 2013, 10:45:47 PM »
They think you're HIV-positive?

are you still lying to tons of gullible 15 years olds that you are a lifetime natty bodybuilder over at bodybuilding.com?

Lyin Nortem.
all drugs - TPPIIP

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2391 on: August 24, 2013, 10:55:32 PM »

apart from this have you made any other adjustment in your diet since you started it a few months ago? Is your average daily intake still around 1000 calories or have you increased it? Have you achieved your body fat goal? If so I assume you are now in maintenance mode?
I also remember you said that binge days 'Gal Style' with up to 10,000 calories was not working well for you, what is your calories intake on those days now and how often do you have those days?

well bro like gal said I've been eating everything in sight for the part 3 weeks. I mean it's been unreal. at least a liter of ice cream a day (w PB and jam mmm nomnomnom) pizza at least 2-3x a week, pastries and baked goods everyday. you get the idea.  I don't think I've eaten <2k cal in the past 3 weeks prolly closer to 3-4 a day.

I got down to a bodyweight of 229 on my lowest day. yesterday I weighed 249.5.  the odd part is despite the amount of food I have been eating I'm still prolly 6-7%. I benched today weight I havent touched since my big tren days. I've def been going thru a good phase for growth. I'll know how much tissue I've put on once I drop this water and get back in the hole. I've ben around 2k cal the past little while just trying to get my body re acclimated to the diet.

in short another advantage to this system is that it sets you up for a massive growth phase  your body is starving to grow. the trick is to know when to throttle back before you start getting too fat again cause it will happen fast. ive found in this the body can only absorb so many cals. after that it goes to fat. but what it does absorb it uses as remarkably efficient as when in a severe deficit.

this time I'm going to <4% in the next 7 weeks. ahouldnt take that long but thats the goal. my body is tired of eating and wants to lean up.

cheers dude!
b

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #2392 on: August 24, 2013, 10:59:40 PM »
sub-4?

why so lean dude?

5-6% is where it's at

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2393 on: August 24, 2013, 11:15:23 PM »
And yes, galeniko has beenv ery right about magnesium.

if you get mad shakes when cutting on this 1000 cal diet, get some magnesium asap.

Do not bother with supplements or multivitamins that have magnesium oxide in them. Magnesium oxide is the "biologically insoluble" form of magnesium, your body will not be able to utilize it. Look for magnesium citrate ( cheapest but make u shit), magnesium malate (aka magnesium glycinate ).

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/12/17/magnesium-benefits.aspx

Study about magnesium citrate vs magnesium oxide; Basically mag oxide = worthless shit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2407766

Don't forget your potassium as well.

all drugs - TPPIIP

ukjeff

« Reply #2394 on: August 24, 2013, 11:47:12 PM »
I got down to a bodyweight of 229 on my lowest day. yesterday I weighed 249.5.  the odd part is despite the amount of food I have been eating I'm still prolly 6-7%. I benched today weight I havent touched since my big tren days. I've def been going thru a good phase for growth. I'll know how much tissue I've put on once I drop this water and get back in the hole. I've ben around 2k cal the past little while just trying to get my body re acclimated to the diet.

in short another advantage to this system is that it sets you up for a massive growth phase  your body is starving to grow. the trick is to know when to throttle back before you start getting too fat again cause it will happen fast. ive found in this the body can only absorb so many cals. after that it goes to fat. but what it does absorb it uses as remarkably efficient as when in a severe deficit.

this time I'm going to <4% in the next 7 weeks. ahouldnt take that long but thats the goal. my body is tired of eating and wants to lean up.

Im sure people would love to see before and after pics.

Another lying twat who wants some attention.
Sub 4   ::)
Whats wrong you upset because its all about OTH at the moment?

You guys are like fucking crying babies when their mummies wont pick them up.

ukjeff

« Reply #2395 on: August 24, 2013, 11:47:46 PM »
sub-4?

why so lean dude?

5-6% is where it's at

He wont be so lean, its all in his fucking head.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2396 on: August 24, 2013, 11:52:37 PM »
He wont be so lean, its all in his fucking head.

Jeff, caliper readings are not very reliable. They're only reliable to track progress.

For someone to claim a certain bf% via calipers, is just an approximate reading.

For a more accurate reading, DEXA scan or BOD POD ought to be utilized for a before and after reading.

Calm down mate, it's just the internet.

ukjeff

« Reply #2397 on: August 24, 2013, 11:52:45 PM »
ive found in this the body can only absorb so many cals. after that it goes to fat.

Wow another massive revelation, that book must be a fucking goldmine.

Are you really saying that if you take in excess calories you get fat.
Well knock me down with a fucking feather.

::)

ukjeff

« Reply #2398 on: August 24, 2013, 11:54:34 PM »
Jeff, caliper readings are not very reliable. They're only reliable to track progress.

For someone to claim a certain bf% via calipers, is just an approximate reading.

For a more accurate reading, DEXA scan or BOD POD ought to be utilized for a before and after reading.

Calm down mate, it's just the internet.

Why are you telling me this?
I have posted this information already.
Tell that dumb fuck OTH.
Hes the one who needs the lesson.

But, no, you wont will you.
Get from up his fucking arse and put him straight.
He wouldnt be such an asshole if people did.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2399 on: August 24, 2013, 11:56:05 PM »
Why are you telling me this?
I have posted this information already.
Tell that dumb fuck OTH.
Hes the one who needs the lesson.

But, no, you wont will you.
Get from up his fucking arse and put him straight.
He wouldnt be such an asshole if people did.

Why are you mad bro?