Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 458043 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #450 on: June 03, 2013, 07:19:50 PM »
Galeniko I'm 280 with abs showing, alex owns all haters on the board and off the board

6 pack?    Bro you are sporting a Keg.   Time to dial it down.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #451 on: June 03, 2013, 07:53:08 PM »
cswol will you grace the world with releasing a shirtless pic?

abs n tights pose would be very apreciated

or side triceps, i find this one really shows what one has got 8)

and share the diet with us, you know im thinking of doing a bulking phase for winter, and i dont know how to start that ???
u have a better chance joining forces as cswolieniko...

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #452 on: June 03, 2013, 09:23:33 PM »
Abs? Abs! You are 120lbs away from abs, you beached whale. And you aren't even strong, to top it off! If you're gonna be fat at least be strong. If you did a full ROM you could barely get 225 for 20 and you weigh 280lbs.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #453 on: June 03, 2013, 10:14:10 PM »
I think he might be referring to an "Anti-lock Braking System" to stop him overshooting the vending machine on his way into the gym.

Ha ha...missed this one.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #454 on: June 03, 2013, 10:17:48 PM »
cswol is swole and will probably dial in in the Fall of the year with lower bodyfat levels.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: June 03, 2013, 10:17:55 PM »
what kind of effect does this diet have on ability to do physical or (more my concern) mental work throughout the day?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #456 on: June 03, 2013, 10:19:51 PM »
cswol is swole and will probably dial in in the Fall of the year with lower bodyfat levels.

while sporting 18 inch guns and a 28 inch waist ???

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #457 on: June 03, 2013, 10:21:48 PM »
while sporting 18 inch guns and a 28 inch waist ???
I think cswol can get there.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #458 on: June 03, 2013, 10:28:15 PM »
Mentally 1400-1600 cals a day with trace carbs and little fat is going to make you drop 50 IQ points. I can barely hold a conversation while on low cals so I had to do 2 days of eating 100g carbs to get back to feeling a little normal

also your joints and tendons hurt like a bitch I've noticed

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #459 on: June 03, 2013, 10:45:53 PM »
Mentally 1400-1600 cals a day with trace carbs and little fat is going to make you drop 50 IQ points. I can barely hold a conversation while on low cals so I had to do 2 days of eating 100g carbs to get back to feeling a little normal

I don't see why 1400-1600 cals is so extreme.

200g protein = 800cals

That leaves 600-800 for carbs and fats.

The diet Gal has been describing is what I eat year 'round minus  some white carbs.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: June 03, 2013, 11:05:37 PM »
i was trying to read a math book today and it was like the words were just flying right through my brain without sticking  :-\

it wasn't hard to focus, though... rather, it seemed like there was just no ability to interpret what i was reading at all

very strange, never experienced it before

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #461 on: June 04, 2013, 03:20:48 AM »
i was trying to read a math book today and it was like the words were just flying right through my brain without sticking  :-\

it wasn't hard to focus, though... rather, it seemed like there was just no ability to interpret what i was reading at all

Yeah, I went down to about 1500 yesterday and I felt like I was mentally in neutral all day. I had set a (lofty) goal of completing a 28 page Forrester report and 0.) didn't finish it and 1.) can't remember a single word or concept. Thank God I wasn't called on to make a decision.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #462 on: June 04, 2013, 04:41:34 AM »
The secret of dieting is finding something that you can stick to. Some prefer shorter more aggressive diets and others prefer slower dieting. And everything in between.

It's all about creating a caloric deficit. And then you eat sufficient protein and lift weights to maintain muscle mass.

I personally prefer pretty aggressive dieting because I don't like dieting for long time periods. Basically what I do is eat 1200-1500 calories for 6 days then I carb up once a week. Very much inspired by Disgusteds dieting methods.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #463 on: June 04, 2013, 04:48:10 AM »
i was trying to read a math book today and it was like the words were just flying right through my brain without sticking  :-\

I don't know exactly what you are doing but some people should definately not do aggressive dieting (and/or low carbs) because they feel like shit and can't think and/or get depressed. It's not for everyone.

Sometimes there is an adaptation period (few days up to 2-3 weeks) and then you start feeling better. But far from everyone adapts or can afford going through the adaptation period (for example if you have a mentally demanding job etc).

Jovo

• Getbig III
  • Getbig !
« Reply #464 on: June 04, 2013, 04:50:48 AM »
Just saw the pics of wes.

Man you look insane for you age, mad respect.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #465 on: June 04, 2013, 05:47:31 AM »
I only got to the second page before reading this :

not even oprah winfry has worse symmetry.

;D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #466 on: June 04, 2013, 06:21:49 AM »
i have a full time job too, its managable

Debt collector?  ;D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #467 on: June 04, 2013, 06:23:58 AM »

1500 is still a decent amount of cals IMO. And I think if you start a "zero carb" diet you may feel "slow" (haha) for a couple of days the you go back to normal. My joints and tendons don't hurt but when I did that diet natty my libido was almost non-existing.  :-\

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #468 on: June 04, 2013, 06:26:14 AM »
ppl, lol, the thing with thinking and feeling like shit goes away after a couple days, its when the body gets used to having no carbs, then its all good.

but if one always is on the edge and gives it some carbs"bc i need it", he will go back and forth between feeling terrible and feeling like absolute shit, with concentration problems etc.

just add bit fats instead and energy will be there, mentaly and physicaly.

i have a full time job too, its managable

I agree 100%, in fact I wrote my previous post before reading this one.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #469 on: June 04, 2013, 06:28:14 AM »
Yeah, I went down to about 1500 yesterday and I felt like I was mentally in neutral all day. I had set a (lofty) goal of completing a 28 page Forrester report and 0.) didn't finish it and 1.) can't remember a single word or concept. Thank God I wasn't called on to make a decision.

Like galeniko just said above, you get used to it after a while.

I do a shitload of math at work, drainage calculations and hydrology.  After a few weeks on low calories i actually started to focus better and could think more clearly.  I can work on my software and spreadsheets with zero problems.  Just give it some time.

Zero carbs can give you problems, that's why i never go below 100g of carbs per day.

8) 

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #470 on: June 04, 2013, 08:10:08 AM »
Since what you're giving up is mainly white carbs, perhaps the shitty feeling is a detox of sorts from these types of foods.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #471 on: June 04, 2013, 08:48:01 AM »
Since what you're giving up is mainly white carbs, perhaps the shitty feeling is a detox of sorts from these types of foods.

No man, your body needs carbohydrates. You're not detoxing from a god damn essential nutrient.

Jesus.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #472 on: June 04, 2013, 10:21:27 AM »
173.8 this morning.  2600 Calories. 

I don`t think aggressive is necessary if you are within your range of being really lean or if you are already really lean.  I also don`t think its necessary if you are obese.  It may take longer, but you will be better off in the end as once you start getting into single digits, you won`t have to adjust anything drastic or you may not have to adjust anything at all.

I can`t speak for anyone using Steroids, but if you are doing this Naturally, you may not want to go the ultra low calorie approach. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: June 04, 2013, 10:25:35 AM »
173.8 this morning.  2600 Calories. 

I don`t think aggressive is necessary if you are within your range of being really lean or if you are already really lean.  I also don`t think its necessary if you are obese.  It may take longer, but you will be better off in the end as once you start getting into single digits, you won`t have to adjust anything drastic or you may not have to adjust anything at all.

I can`t speak for anyone using Steroids, but if you are doing this Naturally, you may not want to go the ultra low calorie approach. 

why wont you post recent pics?
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #474 on: June 04, 2013, 10:34:18 AM »
Nobody should ever have to go below 1800 calories in my opinion.  You may run the risk of ending up like this.  Again I am speaking about Naturals.