Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 458080 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #525 on: June 04, 2013, 06:09:31 PM »
first and foremost, at shizzo81 haha ;D

yeah, just drop the alc, holding through this diet will require more willpower than quitting alc.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #526 on: June 04, 2013, 06:11:33 PM »
all drugs - TPPIIP

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #527 on: June 04, 2013, 06:19:29 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #528 on: June 04, 2013, 06:23:54 PM »

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #529 on: June 04, 2013, 06:58:11 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #530 on: June 04, 2013, 07:00:15 PM »
Less talking.  More Deadlifting.  You will get there some day buddy.  :D

Lol! Straps!! How many reps did you do? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #531 on: June 04, 2013, 07:01:26 PM »
;)

Spot on 3's Spot on

Permabulking is serious business
getbig or getgot

biff

• Getbig IV
« Reply #532 on: June 04, 2013, 07:16:05 PM »
he did once, maybe someone has captioned it.

it wasnt exactly 2 weeks out of competition,btw
??

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #533 on: June 04, 2013, 07:18:02 PM »
Lol! Straps!! How many reps did you do? :D
5 easy but I wasn`t going for any more than 5 as I always trained Deadlift with a 5 max rep range.

Whats so funny about straps?  Straps don`t lift the weight up.  You could buy the best straps on the internet and you would still never be able to do that weight.  :-\

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #534 on: June 04, 2013, 07:39:33 PM »
5 easy but I wasn`t going for any more than 5 as I always trained Deadlift with a 5 max rep range.

Whats so funny about straps?  Straps don`t lift the weight up.  You could buy the best straps on the internet and you would still never be able to do that weight.  :-\
Without those straps, your supple effeminate hands couldn't hold that much weight and I scoff at your claim of 5 reps!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #535 on: June 04, 2013, 07:45:59 PM »
Without those straps, your supple effeminate hands couldn't hold that much weight and I scoff at your claim of 5 reps!

Do you have any evidence of even a 315 deadlift?  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #537 on: June 04, 2013, 07:52:04 PM »
Lol! Yeah, I'm in the process of editing it and getting the theme music approved by Sony. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #538 on: June 04, 2013, 08:22:59 PM »
There's nothing wrong with straps, you still have to lift the weight. Considering how much Adam weighs, that's impressive.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #539 on: June 04, 2013, 08:39:13 PM »

yeah but you couldn't lift that weight *without* the straps, they definitely up your max dl by a fairly significant margin.

who can't do 315? that's like just barely above novice weightlifting levels.

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #540 on: June 04, 2013, 08:40:08 PM »
straps help tremendously for shrugs but not so much for deadlifts

imo, but who am i , i deadlift with 1 and half plate each side ;D

Do you squezee them glutes at the top...  ;D
Mr. AZ 2003

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #541 on: June 04, 2013, 08:47:30 PM »
yeah but you couldn't lift that weight *without* the straps, they definitely up your max dl by a fairly significant margin.

who can't do 315? that's like just barely above novice weightlifting levels.
???
The real reason I use straps is I don`t like gloves at all and straps keep my hands intact.  I got tired of bloody hands-pointless.  I even used to use a towel on the bar.  I never liked gloves as I found they gave me less grip because my hands slide around the bar etc and I feel I don`t have a tight grip with gloves.  

When I do Dumbbell Bicep Curls I use straps as well.  It does nothing for the lift, but I like the way it feels on my hands and the weight is really glued to me and I find you can get a much better flex and feel with the weight.  Try it.  Its a night and day difference.

Anyways, I deadlift the same amount, straps or no straps.  One just saves my hands.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #542 on: June 04, 2013, 08:49:25 PM »
Adidas Sambas, smart man

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #543 on: June 04, 2013, 08:49:46 PM »
???
The real reason I use straps is I don`t like gloves at all and straps keep my hands intact.  I got tired of bloody hands-pointless.  I even used to use a towel on the bar.  I never liked gloves as I found they gave me less grip because my hands slide around the bar etc and I feel I don`t have a tight grip with gloves.  

When I do Dumbbell Bicep Curls I use straps as well.  It does nothing for the lift, but I like the way it feels on my hands and the weight is really glued to me and I find you can get a much better flex and feel with the weight.  Try it.  Its a night and day difference.

Anyways, I deadlift the same amount, straps or no straps.  One just saves my hands.

TA - how did you get into lifting? 

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #544 on: June 04, 2013, 08:52:39 PM »
???

i used to use straps but they weren't doing my forearm development any favors so i stopped. they definitely helped me lift more weight on deads though

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #545 on: June 04, 2013, 08:56:28 PM »
TA - how did you get into lifting? 
Training for Track and Swimming.  I really loved it and I still do.  I have tried a lot of training methods and I like Heavy Weight, High Volume as I enjoy lifting weights.  Its not even about how much I lift or any of that either.  I just like the way it feels, mentally and physically.  Especially the long term effects it has on the brain.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #546 on: June 04, 2013, 08:58:42 PM »
i used to use straps but they weren't doing my forearm development any favors so i stopped. they definitely helped me lift more weight on deads though
There is nothing I can do for forearms anyways (arms are very, very long) and I do not like the look of thick forearms at all.  Reminds me of a midget.  Some people like that look, I don`t care for it.  Forearms are something you are either born with (short bone length) or something that will only respond to with steroid use.

No point singling them out as a Natural in my opinion.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #547 on: June 04, 2013, 09:01:24 PM »
??

ahaha, that's terrible!

it really does look like his arms are syntholed too, look at how the tricep bulges out, and the biceps look way bigger than they should be judging by the rest of his body

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #548 on: June 04, 2013, 09:09:11 PM »
There is nothing I can do for forearms anyways (arms are very, very long) and I do not like the look of thick forearms at all.  Reminds me of a midget.  Some people like that look, I don`t care for it.  Forearms are something you are either born with (short bone length) or something that will only respond to with steroid use.

No point singling them out as a Natural in my opinion.

i guess. i prefer the balanced look, huge arms and stick forearms look unnatural to me. same with stick calves on huge legs. but it's a matter of taste i suppose.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #549 on: June 04, 2013, 09:10:18 PM »
I shut guys like you down everyday at the gym, you walk in gym thinking your fluffer abs makes you the stud of the gym, or they show up with their workout partner telling them how big they are but only weigh 208, or they show up with their girlfriend wearing a tank top like they are impressive at 230 lbs..............then bammm..........CSWOL walks in, starts hitting sets and weight, and proceed to come stand right next to them, and make them realize today wasnt going to be the day they planned in the gym, their abs go flat, they walk around wondering what lift they can do to make them magically become 290 lbs, but figure out no lift will get them there, their workout partner gets demotivated and stops lifting, and quits chanting getbig, easy weight, getbig, then their girlfriend continually jocks realizing her boyfriend is a 228 lb twink who looks like a stick next to a 285 lb monster, yeah galeniko, hate to break the news to ya brother, stop concentrating on abs so much, because the rest of your body is becoming small, no smoke and mirrors here mate!
My wife just said that she laughs when dumbasses like yourself think that being "big" somehow makes you attractive, and that it's even more hilarious when people like you think that standing next to someones boyfriend is going to suddenly make you seem fuckable.

You sir, are a tool.