Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 457267 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #175 on: May 31, 2013, 09:01:38 AM »
My "cheat" is two slices of wood-fired pepperoni pizza twice a month.
;D,,live a little,,,

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: May 31, 2013, 09:01:57 AM »
no idea,man.

proabably bc its usualy semi liquid calories it goes through quick.you know, semi molten icecream by the gallon with caramel sause in it and loads of chocolate mixed into it.

im finally getting this under control, had to work my way down to 10k at once, then 6-7k, then 3-5, now im down to small treats, most likely the stomach itself gets extended and is able to take up so much, i kinda fixed this by having small meals, even if theyre clean meals,i made sure theyre small(no 2lbs of veggies at once anymore), and now it seems like theres mch less room in the gut at all.

but either way, it always felt like the gut would explode, but i carried on anyway.

self control thing i guess

yeah i feel you on the stomach expanding thing, back in my permabulking days i could stuff down 5-6k calories a day no problem, but now i feel full much more quickly.

along those lines, i've heard fast food restaurants serve soda on purpose because the carbonation forces your stomach to expand. just another reason to not drink soda, i suppose.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #177 on: May 31, 2013, 09:02:51 AM »
;D,,live a little,,,

I like the way my super-fit wife looks at me now better than I like pizza. Just sayin'

ukjeff

« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2013, 09:03:28 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2013, 09:05:37 AM »
Im just a small guy these days, my bodyfat percentage is high, and i never work my traps anymore, could you imagine if i actually worked them more than i do, yes i would be a narrow looking chubby guy

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #180 on: May 31, 2013, 09:08:29 AM »
Cswol is a beast. Look at the size of those biceps, they must be 24 inches??? His traps are bigger than Brock Lesnar's. Have you ever thought about going into Strongman???

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #181 on: May 31, 2013, 09:09:35 AM »
the brutal thing here is, im most likely stronger too,with more endurance.not bragging, im not particularly strong at all.

and to be fair on the reasonable bulkers, to use permabulker for cswole,is an insult to the word permabulker.

i seriously,dead seriously, ask myself if he knows how little of him would be left after a diet??? ???

on the bright side, hes only a wig and bit makeup away from making for a very good bellydancer

Stop hating on cswol, guy's physique smokes yours and you know it

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #182 on: May 31, 2013, 09:10:18 AM »
I like the way my super-fit wife looks at me now better than I like pizza. Just sayin'
there ya go,,,,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #183 on: May 31, 2013, 09:11:10 AM »
one thing you got right, current weight is pretty much 208lbs, good guess.

but the pipe dream youve made up above doesnt happen like that irl, here is how it actually happens:

its not like my gym hasnt its fair share of permafatsos.when i walk in , theyre there sweating in their obese bodys from just walking around, out of breath from 20% rom movements, red-ish face, almost vomiting their big mcdonalds fries out.

i come in, with pullover bc i need to have warm clothes to even break a sweat, thats the case when one has supreme conditioning, at this moment, the permafatsos still walk around with ILS and bitchtittschest all the way out, as if they conquered the continent recently.

then when im warmed up after couple minutes and the epic pump sets in(from the trademark galeniko diet), i take off the pullover and deliberately make the tanktop slide upwards to the chest to "accidentally" flash the chiseled ,rock hard 6pack for a moment, and the second the pullover is removed and i stand there with tanktop(always tank top) and fingethick veins pop everywhere, the permafatsos give me stares as if i killed their whole families and put on their own pulloever and jackets,in sheer embarassment.

while theyre bathing in their own sweat and jealousy, i have chitchat moments with the girls there inbetween sets, the girls tell me how mine is the perect natural physique while they ask me how long itd take (they point at a permafatso)that fat guy who recently started training(thats what they assume)to become like me, for they resemble their weak husbands-boyfrends. ;D

now comes the ironic part, for some reason, the permabulker,instead of hitting some cardio, will down a "protein bar" with some gatorade or protein shake at the gym bar ,to refuel his fatcells"muscle" , while sitting there out of breath and overly thaetralicly acting exhausted as if he just had some very hard workout.

this is roughly how it goes,hth 8)
ROFLMAO yes!! I have seen this first hand, even little me at 169 lbs but ripped.

There was this 300 LBer who we nicknamed Bear Claw because he was fat, hairy stink bear and had a Bear Claw Tattoo on his back and some other various nonsense.  Well he would always put like 600 or 650 on the bar and put the pins up in the squat rack and proceed to "deadlift" the bar from waist height to less than one inch.  It wasn`t even a shrug.  He would always brag about his deadlift.  He would do the same with "squats" except it was even worse.  He would literally just rack the weight, make some motion with his legs, maybe an inch or less, then re rack it and then stomp around the gym.  

I would on purpose go right beside him with a tank top on right beside him and do real Deadlifts and Real Squats, perfect form, with 3D delts and cuts coming out and he would just stare and stare and stare and have this scowl on his face.  It would literally piss him off so bad that he would start adding more weight and counting the plates as loud as he could and then yell 700 LBS!!!!!!  

He would wait until I got in there at times to do his "lifts" and he would put a weight lifting belt on as tight as he could over his fat, to make him not appear as obese.  It never worked and his gut would be so compacted, it would spill out.  He REALLY hated me for being lean, despite me never saying a word to him.

One time I went to the basketball court to get a jump rope and Jezebelle was in the gym working out and Bear Claw happened to be in there.  Out of nowhere he came up to her and said, "I just squatted 800 lbs last week for 5 reps".   It was the strangest thing.  He didn`t even wait for her reply and just walked off.  I came back in the gym and he was gathering up his stuff and went out the side door and left about 600 lbs on the bar so I could see it and everyone else could too.

I did take a few videos of him I think and they are on my old hard drive.  I need to look for them and post them.  Its hilarious.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #184 on: May 31, 2013, 09:11:24 AM »
the brutal thing here is, im most likely stronger too,with more endurance.not bragging, im not particularly strong at all.

and to be fair on the reasonable bulkers, to use permabulker for cswole,is an insult to the word permabulker.

i seriously,dead seriously, ask myself if he knows how little of him would be left after a diet??? ???

on the bright side, hes only a wig and bit makeup away from making for a very good bellydancer
hahaaaa last line,,,

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #185 on: May 31, 2013, 09:11:51 AM »
If he came in where i work i would put him on the cardio Equipment, maybe after 4-6 months a serious Training Programme....first full Body and lots of sweating....

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #186 on: May 31, 2013, 09:12:13 AM »

I think cswol started this one.  

What is the point of being 290lbs like he is w zero conditioning, next to no vasculatiry whatsoever, a waist line that mimics King Kong Bundy, and 2-3 chins?  

ukjeff

« Reply #187 on: May 31, 2013, 09:13:25 AM »
and 2-3 chins?
more chins than chin ups.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #188 on: May 31, 2013, 09:13:32 AM »

Whatever he weighs now, subtract 100 lbs.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #189 on: May 31, 2013, 09:13:49 AM »

What is the point of being 290lbs like he is w zero conditioning, next to no vasculatiry whatsoever, a waist line that mimics King Kong Bundy, and 2-3 chins?  
2-3 chins. LOL.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: May 31, 2013, 09:14:52 AM »
2-3 chins. LOL.

I can't tell if its 2 or 3

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #191 on: May 31, 2013, 09:15:36 AM »

king kong cswol..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2013, 09:17:41 AM »
You make it sound like its a bad thing to be 228 pds. This guy was around that weight

X

ukjeff

« Reply #193 on: May 31, 2013, 09:20:14 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #195 on: May 31, 2013, 09:22:16 AM »
You make it sound like its a bad thing to be 228 pds. This guy was around that weight

Fucking twink. ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2013, 09:23:22 AM »

Cswols on the next page

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: May 31, 2013, 09:23:49 AM »
I have these dudes in my gym like that - and guess what - most of them secretly wish they could be conditioning and have the discipline to get in respectable shape.

Most compensate for their lack of willpower and laziness by overeating and then doing "power movements" for a few reps and convincing themselves that they are better off being "Huge" and just keep on like that.

Its a lot easier being fat and lifting a few heavy weights w 5 minutes between sets and then guzzling beer and burgers than it is to be overall fit and conditioned and still carefully watching food and calorie intake.  

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #198 on: May 31, 2013, 09:24:06 AM »

Physique?

Cswol has no "physique".  He's a fat guy with oil in his biceps who couldn't run 100 yards without dieing.  In fact, he's a perfect example of what a "physique" is not.  Without all that fat he'd look like a twig.

8)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: May 31, 2013, 09:24:22 AM »
Excellent thread. Love to see this kind of hardcore dieting. If you can't go hungry and have enuff drive to get ripped then it won't happen. Here's a before and after that shows the effect of this type of dieting. Zero carb, all day cheat on Sat every Sat till week before show. No fat burners no GH, no AI's just hardcore diet. In actuality I had about 17 or 18 weeks so he was not shredded, but came in with good enuff conditioning to certainly belong on stage.