Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450720 times)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #975 on: June 10, 2013, 05:46:42 PM »
for me both work, i just chose the carbs bc lol,its a bit more volume as far the food goes ;D

sometimes i mix them up.

there should bea clear cutlayman terms compilation of all this, i cansee it onthe horizon

:D

no kidding, at this point i have no idea what this "system" is even supposed to be... a post with clearly stated rules is needed.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #976 on: June 10, 2013, 06:32:40 PM »
omg i just remembered that- you took off. im looking for you. i go to T im like wheres X shes like he went to get something to eat. haha comes back with the biggest burger i have seen. i dunno how you can eat at 'those times'. last thing on my mind is food. better yet i cant believe you were hungry enough to walk thru that crowd, go to that burger place (matt was right they had killer burgers) and then walk back into the club and eat it. classic.

leanest guy in Playa eating a 2 pound burger with bacon at 5 am in a club on the beach. :D

last time i went to playa and left the club to eat i got pick pocketed by that hooker on the way to that burrito place. i go to pay for my food and there is no money in my pockets! im like ok, i know im a little blown up right now, but not that much where the F is my money. haha
Oh dude how am I going to swing that trip again with a two week old?  hahahaha

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #977 on: June 10, 2013, 07:35:58 PM »

2 possibilities exist here.

a) you'll find a way

or

b) you won't want to.

either way it's a win/ win my friend. :)

b

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #978 on: June 10, 2013, 07:42:24 PM »
congrats dude,,,i have 2 girls 7/3 they know all my ways,shaved,pumped,they say daddy look at my muscles,,

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #979 on: June 10, 2013, 07:56:26 PM »
2 possibilities exist here.

a) you'll find a way

or

b) you won't want to.

either way it's a win/ win my friend. :)

Ya I have a feeling option b might sit in my horizon. Albeit next year we are bringing a nanny!! 

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #980 on: June 10, 2013, 07:57:09 PM »
congrats dude,,,i have 2 girls 7/3 they know all my ways,shaved,pumped,they say daddy look at my muscles,,

Lmao. This post is so awesome.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #981 on: June 10, 2013, 08:00:58 PM »
Lmao. This post is so awesome.
8),,its a good thing,,,its a fun ride ,,enjoy...

Rammstein

• Getbig III
« Reply #982 on: June 11, 2013, 02:46:06 AM »
yes exactly. 3-4 days of very low cals. 800-1000. then one meal to maintenance of whatever you want (ANYTHING- pizza burgers ice cream) on the 4th day before bed. this will get you to 6% no problem faster than any method out there.

Also for natural trainees so low with the cals?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #983 on: June 11, 2013, 03:09:45 AM »
Also for natural trainees so low with the cals?

I think no one runs hgh and gear year round

if you are natural you might as well jump in front of a train or accept if you want to be ripped you will be tiny
T

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #984 on: June 11, 2013, 03:17:25 AM »
remember the longer you're shredded the more junk you can eat and won't get fat!

james87

• Getbig II
« Reply #985 on: June 11, 2013, 03:40:47 AM »
dude your traps are striated. lol. that's ridiculous. but you can't walk 2 feet in Australia according to 'James' without bumping into a guy as lean as that. it's an epidemic he says. :D

here's the problem and here's where James shows his ignorance and lack of experience yet feels the need to diminish your accomplishments. there is a WORLD of difference between 7-8% which is what he prolly sees with frequency- someone can acheive that percentage just by exercising moderately, controlling their cals somewhat and doing a bit of cardio. it's not necessarily hard work but will take some time depending on what kind of shape you are in.

going from 7-8% down to the bf level galeniko is displaying here (4-5%) is NOT easy. there are not guys 'everywhere' this lean. this is another level of dedication and busting your ass to get this kind of conditioning. the word suffering comes to mind. it's only 3% or so difference. but it's the toughest 3% you'll ever lose.

so when I hear a guy like James spout off nonsense like that I just kinda gotta smile. cause not only is he not 5% he's not 7-8% either cause he would have tried in the past to get there and would have seen how hard it is. i can also tell he doesnt train that hard either for the same reasons. I doubt he's even 10% so we'll just disregard his opinions as non-valid when it comes to an educated discussion on rapid militant fat loss.

so that being said heres what is problematic for even most guys who train and diet- they fight and fight and fight to get to this kind of conditioning. and they manage to hold it for what, a day? gal has been within 2 weeks of this shape for the past 2 years! but I bet there's tons of guys who 'diet' on 1800-2400 cals in this board right now reading this. why haven't you looked like this for the past 2 years, instead of on just one day? why are you having such. hard time now achieving this type of conditioning? ask yourself those questions, sit back and re evaluate your dieting strategy. how many years have you been following your 2k cal diets? how many minutes do you spend doing cardio? what do you look like today? are you always seeming to be 'dieting'? how many times in your life have you been in the condition gal has displayed and for how many days (I'm not talking 6% here kids. I'm talking 4-5. I'm sure there's guys reading this who are 6. ever been this lean? for how long?)  what is all this telling you? what you are doing IS NOT OPTIMAL.

if you want to continue banging your heads hoping that one day you'll magically wake up shredded after YEARS of doing the same things, following the same 2k cal diets go ahead. it's your business. but it's because your following this thread should tell you your diets are not optimal and in 2-3 years down the road your still going to look the same, still banging your heads. I don't even care anymore to be honest with what you do. what irks me is the resistance to this method. you fuckers haven't held this type of conditioning for more than one day in your lives and struggle to get there and prolly walk around all year long at 8-10% or better but yet have the audacity to put down the validity of this method all the while having never tried it, all based on the fact you got lean once for a show. lol .

but such is life I suppose. nobody wants to be wrong. there. a big payoff in 'being right' that's why it's do hard to give up what you know, cause fuck me, heaven forbid you admit there something out there better than what you are doing. lol

but no. it doesn't work. your way is so much better.

you can all return to your previously scheduled uneventful boring long diets. this message has been brought to you by the creators of the 'galeniko-no one method'. :D

Hahah you should take a break from bodybuilding and learn to read.

Go back and read my posts (maybe a few times) again, until it starts to sink in.

Here is a tip, respond to what was ACTUALLY posted, instead of what you wanted to be posted/implied just so you have an excuse to start an argument.

Its like speaking with a f.ucking pre-schooler  ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #986 on: June 11, 2013, 05:20:14 AM »
remember the longer you're shredded the more junk you can eat and won't get fat!
WELL sorta ,,less of a chance you will get fat,,

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #987 on: June 11, 2013, 05:22:17 AM »
Man I also find this to be true!  I can diet really hard from May-Sept and by Christmas I start getting a little watery and abless.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #988 on: June 11, 2013, 05:23:03 AM »
Man I also find this to be true!  I can diet really hard from May-Sept and by Christmas I start getting a little watery and abless.

x2

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #989 on: June 11, 2013, 05:50:19 AM »
yo galenko can you post youre fatlinko pic, just curious to see how you looked before thanks bro

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #990 on: June 11, 2013, 06:17:47 AM »
yo galenko can you post youre fatlinko pic, just curious to see how you looked before thanks bro

hi shizzo
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #991 on: June 11, 2013, 06:33:47 AM »

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #992 on: June 11, 2013, 06:48:59 AM »
slender ectomorph  ;D

Damn. There is hope for me yet.

Full disclosure: my end goal is your worst. :-[

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #993 on: June 11, 2013, 06:50:09 AM »
First pic 15%

Second & third 6-7%

Sound right?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #994 on: June 11, 2013, 07:32:50 AM »
fisrt is easy 15-20%, that was 260lbs, the abs shine through for some reason, but make no mistake that was brutally fat.

second is something like 6 the 3rd maybe a tad more ,yeah.

the first was the absolute worst shape in life, not trained for 3or4years at all and eaten like a swine,everything in sight.

its a wonder i didnt get fatter there

3RD PIC LOOKS GOOD,,

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #995 on: June 11, 2013, 07:49:15 AM »
ofc it does,it shows me ;D

do you look in the mirror when you masterbate gal
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #996 on: June 11, 2013, 08:00:27 AM »
do you look in the mirror when you masterbate gal
mirror ,mirror on the wall,,,,,

ukjeff

« Reply #997 on: June 11, 2013, 08:02:25 AM »
The reason gals back is his weak body part is because his eyes are in the front of his head.   ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #998 on: June 11, 2013, 08:04:30 AM »
The reason gals back is his weak body part is because his eyes are in the front of his head.   ;)
touché...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #999 on: June 11, 2013, 08:05:18 AM »
I don't think we have ever seen a back shot from Gal.