Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450983 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #925 on: June 09, 2013, 04:34:00 PM »
not sure if james knows, but getbig knows , the galeniko guy has been in very close to competition shape for 2and half years straight, ever since dieting down from the famous fatleniko pic.

sure , this is what you see every day everywhere, its an epidemic,in austraila where james lives, just nowhere else in thewhole world,must be thegood weather there ::)

so yeah here we have a guy who asks questions on how to what this and that, but he knows better anyway.

heres layed out ,almost everything, how you get into the shape as quick and effective as possible, and how you keep it,while getting away with eating icecream,chokolate and whatver you want, but james knows its nothing special, its an epidemic of galenikos where he lives, its just that the recipe how to do it hasnt crossed hiw path yet.

oh and noone, hes the other one who does exactly the same thing,pretty much and stays in that shape at all times, lays experiences worth more than a dcade of try and fail attempts until figuring things out, and james sees an epidemic.

oh brother ;D using the term epidemic.insanity.
shozzo fuck off to your alc thread, where you belong,its been moved just for andbecause of you. choke on semen-alc liqor you clown.

oh and the interment fasting method has fuck all to do with this diet.

What is wrong with you Gal? You seem cold all of a sudden. Why the hate towards me? All of us can coexist on here.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #926 on: June 09, 2013, 04:49:16 PM »
No.  He just needed to alternate from cereal, pancakes and bagels with butter or cream cheese. He said he needed to start mixing things up and start making a well-balanced breakfast.

I think he really wants to be able to make himself scrambled eggs with bacon for breakfast and needed a little direction.

He has a meal plan, but since he has a little kitchen in his dorm room, he figured he can do for himself a little and start learning to put together little meals. For a while there, he was eating ramen noodles for dinner every day.

Kids...

"1"

-Smart man. Variety is the spice of life, especially when it comes to food.

I don't know how you taught him to scramble eggs, but my family insists that I fix the eggs when they are scrambled. My trick is the scramble them on really low heat and as soon as they are cooks and still very moist serve them. Another trick of mine is season them in the pan. I use kosher salt, fresh ground pepper and a light sprinkling of chervil. This is so crazy because normally I have no patience and scrambling eggs this way takes a really long time compared to the quick "down and dirty" scramble.

The way to cook bacon to perfection is to bake it in the oven. This also requires time. Set the oven to 400 degrees and preheat it. Lay out the bacon on a broiler pan so it can drain as it cooks. It takes about a half hour to cook. When it comes out it is evenly browned, very crispy and not the least bit greasy. I learned this method from a chain restaurant called Elmer's. Not that I ever worked there, but their bacon was always cooked to perfection, so I asked how they fixed it.

For a really healthy and relatively easy breakfast, make a frittata; eggs, cheese and a lot of vegetables and you have a real winner. You start it like an omelet and finish it in the oven. Left overs make a great and healthy sandwich too.

I could go on because breakfast is my favorite meal. There are so many wonderful ways to prepare eggs. Since you taught your nephew how to fix poached eggs, you could augment this by teaching him how to fix eggs Florentine which is basically, from the bottom up, toasted English muffin, sautéed fresh spinach, poached eggs, all topped with hollandaise sauce and sprinkled with a little cayenne pepper. This is a dish to die for, except it is healthy and won't kill you. Hollandaise sauce is a bit heavy on saturated fats, but hey, what is life and eating for, if not some enjoyment.

For the uninitiated, hollandaise sauce is made from egg yokes, butter, lemon juice and a little cayenne pepper. Many people are afraid of making egg thickened sauces because if you do it wrong you end up with scrambled eggs. However, if one follows the directions to a tee, they end up with a sauce that is magnificent. Oh and don't bother with the shit they call hollandaise sauce in restaurants. It is total crap compared to the real thing which is generally only found in very high end restaurants.

Sorry, I like to cook as if you couldn't tell.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #927 on: June 09, 2013, 05:57:49 PM »
cool thread,informative thread,and at times usual interfeuding thread,,,

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #928 on: June 09, 2013, 06:07:24 PM »
Oh and don't bother with the shit they call hollandaise sauce in restaurants.

Qft.  Always out of a jar.  Amazes me they have the sack to serve it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #929 on: June 09, 2013, 07:25:58 PM »
This morning we visited my nephew at his dorm and he asked us whether we could teach him how to properly make soft boiled, scrambled and poached eggs.

We showed him our techniques used to make both scrambled and poached. For the soft boiled eggs, we walked him through Adonis' recipe and IT WORKED PERFECTLY.

Strong work Adam!

"1"
Glad to see it put to use.  Believe it or not Consistent Soft-Boiled Eggs are one of the things even chefs have the most trouble with.  This method ensures it every single time.

Soft Boiled are awesome as the protein in is not denatured.

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #930 on: June 09, 2013, 07:32:25 PM »
Glad to see it put to use.  Believe it or not Consistent Soft-Boiled Eggs are one of the things even chefs have the most trouble with.  This method ensures it every single time.

Soft Boiled are awesome as the protein in is not denatured.

Thank you for the recipe TA.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #931 on: June 09, 2013, 08:32:34 PM »
Qft.  Always out of a jar.  Amazes me they have the sack to serve it.

Out of the jar and tasting nothing like real hollandaise sauce. I suspect inexperienced chefs are afraid of egg thicken sauces, plus their employers won't allow them the time to make them from scratch.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #932 on: June 09, 2013, 08:42:24 PM »
I am going to give you meat heads who don`t know how to cook eggs properly a tip.  This is for Soft Boiled Eggs.

Be sure to use large eggs that have no cracks and are cold from the refrigerator. Because precise timing is vital to the success of this recipe.  You must use a timer.  You can use this method for one to six large, extra-large, or jumbo eggs without altering the timing. If you have one, a steamer basket does make the lowering the eggs into the boiling water easier.  Or you can just lower them in with your hands which I do, but be careful.

INGREDIENTS

4 large eggs
Salt and pepper

METHOD

Bring 1/2 inch water to boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Measure this with a ruler, it must be 1/2 inch, just stick it in there and make sure.  Using tongs or hands, gently place eggs in boiling water (eggs will not be submerged). Cover saucepan and cook eggs EXACTLY for 6 1/2 minutes.  No less, nor more.

Remove cover, transfer saucepan to sink, and place under cold running water for 30 seconds. Remove eggs from pan peel and serve, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste.  

You can have them with bread, in a salad, with mushrooms, with rice and soy sauce....whatever.

Doing the above will yield you quick eggs at their best taste in a short amount of time and they are highly versatile.  Follow it EXACTLY, no deviation.

Thank you for this recipe. My wife, the cook extraordinaire when asked did not have a method for cooking perfect soft boiled eggs (I think she simply forgot). I read her your recipe and her comment was, "we'll have to try this." I like my yokes just a little on the sticky side of runny and the white fully cooked. What I particularly love is soft boiled eggs on lightly toasted bread broken up in a bowl with lots of salt and pepper.

james87

• Getbig II
« Reply #933 on: June 09, 2013, 09:22:36 PM »
not sure if james knows, but getbig knows , the galeniko guy has been in very close to competition shape for 2and half years straight, ever since dieting down from the famous fatleniko pic.

sure , this is what you see every day everywhere, its an epidemic,in austraila where james lives, just nowhere else in thewhole world,must be thegood weather there ::)

so yeah here we have a guy who asks questions on how to what this and that, but he knows better anyway.

heres layed out ,almost everything, how you get into the shape as quick and effective as possible, and how you keep it,while getting away with eating icecream,chokolate and whatver you want, but james knows its nothing special, its an epidemic of galenikos where he lives, its just that the recipe how to do it hasnt crossed hiw path yet.

oh and noone, hes the other one who does exactly the same thing,pretty much and stays in that shape at all times, lays experiences worth more than a dcade of try and fail attempts until figuring things out, and james sees an epidemic.

oh brother ;D using the term epidemic.insanity.
shozzo fuck off to your alc thread, where you belong,its been moved just for andbecause of you. choke on semen-alc liqor you clown.

oh and the interment fasting method has fuck all to do with this diet.

Hahah classic. Maybe its time you eat a sandwich or something, clearly you have trouble understanding a simple question...retard.  ;)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #934 on: June 10, 2013, 01:18:51 AM »

Cswols on the next page
LOL

But fuck you for screwing with my delusion. I might be on page 1, but damn, do I need to lose a lot of lard still.

Doing the Adonis/Galeniko diet now: no cheat days, kcal below maintenance, not counting macros, not sitting on my ass all day. See you all in 15%... As I have to go from about 30 to 15. :-X

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #935 on: June 10, 2013, 02:12:44 AM »
btw, something just occured to me, haha.

whats the guys name hangclean, about the rebound.

so he needs the diet drugs t3(say goodbye to your thyroid if unlucky)and efedrina and what ever else he listed i forgot.

yeah, what does that say about his diet  ;D ;D

on the galeniko-noone method, no dieting drugs required

and on the topic of muscle loss while dieting, you think dieting will make one lose more muscle than missing workouts or missing couple propionate shots and where do they go when lost?do they get feet and walk away?

what would happen with those "lost" muscle if one increases calories for a meal or day?

comeone,ppl talking about muscle loss, this is akin to fatsos asking for best recipe for bulking,haha

today in the gym a permabulker asked me how to get rid of some "bits" of fat ,haha, i told him to eat less.
he jumps the discussion,with his weak excuse"but i do some running,man",i interrupt him with clear stare in eyes andtell him "You can run however much you want ,if you dont stop eating whatever you eat now, you wont lose fat.does that make any sense for you"

he said yeah, he "figured".

lol @ his "but i do some running".the fatsos ALWAYS ALWAYS have any excuse ready to justify their swine-like eating habits.

if you cant flex it, dont carry it.

8)

dude your traps are striated. lol. that's ridiculous. but you can't walk 2 feet in Australia according to 'James' without bumping into a guy as lean as that. it's an epidemic he says. :D

here's the problem and here's where James shows his ignorance and lack of experience yet feels the need to diminish your accomplishments. there is a WORLD of difference between 7-8% which is what he prolly sees with frequency- someone can acheive that percentage just by exercising moderately, controlling their cals somewhat and doing a bit of cardio. it's not necessarily hard work but will take some time depending on what kind of shape you are in.

going from 7-8% down to the bf level galeniko is displaying here (4-5%) is NOT easy. there are not guys 'everywhere' this lean. this is another level of dedication and busting your ass to get this kind of conditioning. the word suffering comes to mind. it's only 3% or so difference. but it's the toughest 3% you'll ever lose.

so when I hear a guy like James spout off nonsense like that I just kinda gotta smile. cause not only is he not 5% he's not 7-8% either cause he would have tried in the past to get there and would have seen how hard it is. i can also tell he doesnt train that hard either for the same reasons. I doubt he's even 10% so we'll just disregard his opinions as non-valid when it comes to an educated discussion on rapid militant fat loss.

so that being said heres what is problematic for even most guys who train and diet- they fight and fight and fight to get to this kind of conditioning. and they manage to hold it for what, a day? gal has been within 2 weeks of this shape for the past 2 years! but I bet there's tons of guys who 'diet' on 1800-2400 cals in this board right now reading this. why haven't you looked like this for the past 2 years, instead of on just one day? why are you having such. hard time now achieving this type of conditioning? ask yourself those questions, sit back and re evaluate your dieting strategy. how many years have you been following your 2k cal diets? how many minutes do you spend doing cardio? what do you look like today? are you always seeming to be 'dieting'? how many times in your life have you been in the condition gal has displayed and for how many days (I'm not talking 6% here kids. I'm talking 4-5. I'm sure there's guys reading this who are 6. ever been this lean? for how long?)  what is all this telling you? what you are doing IS NOT OPTIMAL.

if you want to continue banging your heads hoping that one day you'll magically wake up shredded after YEARS of doing the same things, following the same 2k cal diets go ahead. it's your business. but it's because your following this thread should tell you your diets are not optimal and in 2-3 years down the road your still going to look the same, still banging your heads. I don't even care anymore to be honest with what you do. what irks me is the resistance to this method. you fuckers haven't held this type of conditioning for more than one day in your lives and struggle to get there and prolly walk around all year long at 8-10% or better but yet have the audacity to put down the validity of this method all the while having never tried it, all based on the fact you got lean once for a show. lol .

but such is life I suppose. nobody wants to be wrong. there. a big payoff in 'being right' that's why it's do hard to give up what you know, cause fuck me, heaven forbid you admit there something out there better than what you are doing. lol

but no. it doesn't work. your way is so much better.

you can all return to your previously scheduled uneventful boring long diets. this message has been brought to you by the creators of the 'galeniko-no one method'. :D
b

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #936 on: June 10, 2013, 03:46:03 AM »
wider than Phil Heath  ;)

whitewidow

« Reply #937 on: June 10, 2013, 03:56:30 AM »
I agree no drugs are needed to get lean. T3,clen,ECA all dangerous. Not worth it if you do not compete. If there is no rush it is best to get lean just by dieting and doing cardio and working out. Alot of guys are just lazy and looking for short-cutts.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #938 on: June 10, 2013, 04:06:24 AM »

One lasix stage ready

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #939 on: June 10, 2013, 04:18:07 AM »

One lasix stage ready

And one stool softener  :D

Sorry Gal, couldn't resist....you know you're my negroe....LOL

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #940 on: June 10, 2013, 04:28:46 AM »

And one stool softener  :D

Sorry Gal, couldn't resist....you know you're my negroe....LOL

you and gal are like twins

he is even better at making every thread about him than you

he even shoehorns videos into threads

he is your protege
T

whitewidow

« Reply #941 on: June 10, 2013, 04:53:30 AM »
When I was younger 16yrs old to 22 yrs old I was always at 6%. I was not happy with how much mass I was carrying though so I started using steroids about a year later and my goal was to gain alot of mass and weight. I of course knew my bodyfat was going to go up but I did not care. I was able to gain 18 labs of pure muscle after I cutt the water weight. So I technically gained way more then 18 pounds and after I cutt my water weight wich was not much I had a 29In waist and was back around 6-8% but I have never honestly been in the 4% BF range that takes some crazy dedication and genetics I just do not have.

5-6% is the leanest I ever got and some of you are right just that extra 1% BF can be hard as fuck to get down to. I think since I have suffered dramatically dieting I could do it now that I am older but no way in hell I could or would want to stay that lean for more then a week. I just know my body would not feel good being that lean. Plus I would be grumpy and irritable all the time. hell right now i am at 8% and I feel great. I am not even down to my 6% yet but at this age to my it does not matter. if I think I am putting to much stress on my body bit is not worth all of that! I don't get paid to be lean and massive.

Much respect top all the guys who can get sub 6% and stay that way for more then a month or two.Believe I have been in the trenches barely eating or drinking water for 10 days and it was horrible and I still couldn't get sub 5%-6%. Like I said much respect to anybody who can keep that BF % level for months at a time. It is extremely hard work.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #942 on: June 10, 2013, 06:40:26 AM »
I've been training for over 15 years.  I have trained at some hardcore gyms over the years and trained with top NPC bodybuilders for years on end.  I used to attend as many bodybuilding shows a year as i could.  The funny thing is that i can count on one hand the amount of people I've met who stay in the condition Galeniko is in for months at a time.  Sure I've met a lot of guys who get this lean to compete and then a few weeks later it's all gone, but staying this lean is very rare.

There are not guys walking around like this on a daily basis.  Most bodybuilders who compete in the amateur ranks aren't this lean.  Gal could walk onto a stage in 2 weeks and be the leanest guy in the contest.  The best part is that he is backing up every single word with pics and we have guys like OTH and noone proving this works as well.

Getting down to his bodyfat is not easy, it takes a lot of mental work, but once you can control your appetite it's not so bad.  No T3, clen or fat burners makes this even more incredible.

I can hold steady at 7-8% BF easily with some cardio, but anything lower than that takes a lot of dedication.

8)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #943 on: June 10, 2013, 07:36:21 AM »
Sitting tends to be the most unflattering position for midsection bodyfat. When you're at 6%, is there any fat accumulation around the middle when sitting?

As an aside, ten days in and I'm loving this diet. Not missing white carbs at all and no loss of energy.  I'm 48, btw. For those who think age makes no difference, ask yourselves why there are no 48 year olds playing in the NBA Finals.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #944 on: June 10, 2013, 09:52:01 AM »
I've been training for over 15 years.  I have trained at some hardcore gyms over the years and trained with top NPC bodybuilders for years on end.  I used to attend as many bodybuilding shows a year as i could.  The funny thing is that i can count on one hand the amount of people I've met who stay in the condition Galeniko is in for months at a time.  Sure I've met a lot of guys who get this lean to compete and then a few weeks later it's all gone, but staying this lean is very rare.

There are not guys walking around like this on a daily basis.  Most bodybuilders who compete in the amateur ranks aren't this lean.  Gal could walk onto a stage in 2 weeks and be the leanest guy in the contest.  The best part is that he is backing up every single word with pics and we have guys like OTH and noone proving this works as well.

Getting down to his bodyfat is not easy, it takes a lot of mental work, but once you can control your appetite it's not so bad.  No T3, clen or fat burners makes this even more incredible.

I can hold steady at 7-8% BF easily with some cardio, but anything lower than that takes a lot of dedication.

8)

and genetics...plus some chemical help, which is OK!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #945 on: June 10, 2013, 10:59:59 AM »
and genetics...plus some chemical help, which is OK!

That's true as well, a good friend of mine is extremely lean and has been since we were in high school.  All he does is play basketball a few nights a week and he's about 6% BF.  Doesn't even lift weights.

T3 and GH seem to help me get lean a lot faster than other methods, but my diet dictates the results for the most part.  I'm a big cardio guy, but i can still get lean without it if i'm eating low calories.

8)

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #946 on: June 10, 2013, 11:22:19 AM »

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #947 on: June 10, 2013, 11:36:37 AM »
you and gal are like twins

he is even better at making every thread about him than you

he even shoehorns videos into threads

he is your protege

No way....  this guy killls Groink.  Groink has never been that ripped in his life and never will be.  He has every right to make the thread abou thim as he has the balls to post his pics in a thread that someone else started asking what he does.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #948 on: June 10, 2013, 11:38:32 AM »
No way....  this guy killls Groink.  Groink has never been that ripped in his life and never will be.  He has every right to make the thread abou thim as he has the balls to post his pics in a thread that someone else started asking what he does.

im not hating he is one of my favourite posters which he knows so is groink

i stand by my statement

he can turn any thread into a thread about how great he is

good on him its the get big way  8)
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #949 on: June 10, 2013, 11:40:57 AM »
Holy Bro science gone wild in this thread.

Best diet is Low cals + time.  That's all.  if you want to be lean by July 4th, then too fucking bad, you should have thought about that in January.