Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 447278 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1350 on: June 22, 2013, 11:35:30 PM »
eat less cals get RIPPED

simple in word, but not simple in deed

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1351 on: June 22, 2013, 11:38:34 PM »
nah, in my early 20s i got somewhere similiar,maybe even bit more shredded, but less fullness.
and last summer was similar best condition,almost like this, and this january was close to it,but i felt its too early,shit weather etc,to go all out.
but ,the last 3 years was always, within few lbs of this, i stepped on scale today, was 95kilos with those few clothes in the vid,for who cares.

pre workout meal?why would you have that?until thats metabolised, itll take 10hrs.this is how ridiculous the broscience about pre workout meals is.
if hungry, thats perfect, just drink some water(diet coke is ok too,but i dont drink that before workouts it blows up my stomach).

noone said this really well, its about when not to eat, rather than when to eat.
the mindset of counting calories(i never count,but i know how much is in what from experience and keep to my limit)and scheduled meals is 2 habbits one best gets rid of forever.

yeah, the mindset has kinda to be to only eat to not die or shut the body down, the times for big meals of junk will come,the relief will be there.

i think he means this, coffee shuts down apetite and hunger pretty well.and its a hot drink,takes time to down it.often all it takes to overcome the admitedly furious hunger bangs, is just bit time and they go away.
yes, seems like it responds to very slight changes in diet with actual growth,so much for muscle loss.

the training is also weird, you know im deliberately going to the limits,always on the verge of overtraining, deliberqately, so i do some light workouts at times to not fall into full out overtraining,and soemtimes strenght absolute sucks.but volume i always do,and the pump is always brutal.,
but strenght is very random, but who cares,im not hyperventilating bc 1workout the lifted weight sucks,i find being close to overtraining is beter, for it puts the body at so much stress,it makes the metabloism work extremly well,its forced to.

its used every little bit food it gets perfectly where itsneeded and this is shown in the very scarce toilet visits i have to have.

and,this is on absolute min natural dosage.

got to laugh at the he guys who plan and collect their complicated dieting drug regiument, anti estrogens(lol),t3(yet of all ppl they shout alarmism bc possible muscle loss,when t3 is the best muscle killer out there, can be avoidd,if you increase dosageof gear,but thats no good solution etc),then the notorious alleged cutting drugs stack ,the cardio, the scheduled meals(turning asocial)and whatnot.

:D

I did not realize you were only in your 20's. Congratulations on learning what your body needs and how it responds so early on. Some people never learn to do this, regardless of how old they are. Stay focused and remember moderation is good because it helps us keep things real.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1353 on: June 23, 2013, 02:48:19 AM »
Galeniko understand s nutrition and drugs very well....I would listen to his advice

his current shape is great.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1354 on: June 23, 2013, 04:39:01 AM »
I did not realize you were only in your 20's. Congratulations on learning what your body needs and how it responds so early on. Some people never learn to do this, regardless of how old they are. Stay focused and remember moderation is good because it helps us keep things real.
nah he is in his mid 30s, read again.

looking great gal, but the picture quality is shitty so im pretty sure you look way more impressive irl

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1355 on: June 23, 2013, 05:14:12 AM »

epic wanting to be something your never going to be, so you have to put it down to make yourself feel better.

must suck being so sub par to yourelf that the only way you can band-aid it is to hate. lol

Epic shot in the dark, folk psychological theorizing which is, needless to say, completely off-base (I couldn't be happier with myself relative the circus freaks here); brutal elementary school level ability to handle language; shocking gh15 elf Freudian slip.

Careful with your next slurp of galeniko gravy; you've had rather a lot and this next batch might bump you over your caloric limit.  ;D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1356 on: June 23, 2013, 05:39:58 AM »
Syntax has a way with words that i like. No offence NO ONE  :)

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1357 on: June 23, 2013, 05:42:34 AM »
I've read the main points in this thread, one thing i can't find, or i missed perhaps is the following: 

You go on a very low calorie protein diet all throughout the cut? or do you incorporate weekly cheat meals to re-fill glycogen stores?

I know what gal does for maintenance, but that's a different phase.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1358 on: June 23, 2013, 06:14:25 AM »
syntaxmachine is one of the most mentally stable individuals we're blessed to have on this site.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1359 on: June 23, 2013, 06:30:12 AM »
I've read the main points in this thread, one thing i can't find, or i missed perhaps is the following: 

You go on a very low calorie protein diet all throughout the cut? or do you incorporate weekly cheat meals to re-fill glycogen stores?

I know what gal does for maintenance, but that's a different phase.

No cheat meals until shredded.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1360 on: June 23, 2013, 08:37:19 AM »
nah can have cheat meals.

or rather,must.

butnot until single digits, until there, theynot needed, theyll only slow down the results.

later on is different.

Funny thing is now that I've gotten down to single digits, not your level, but 8-9%, I find that I don't want to cheat.

That said, how many can you get away with before seeing negative results? I'm not talking about binges, just typical American fatso meals eg. cheeseburger deluxe.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1361 on: June 23, 2013, 10:50:39 AM »
this thread is drifting now

how about you throw up some bullet points gal

put your main points across in one easy post

it might help with some of the melon heads on here that keep asking the same questions
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1362 on: June 23, 2013, 10:53:18 AM »
nah he is in his mid 30s, read again.

looking great gal, but the picture quality is shitty so im pretty sure you look way more impressive irl

Oh, my error. Well compared to me he is still a really young man. My children are older than he is.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #1363 on: June 23, 2013, 11:57:52 AM »
Epic shot in the dark, folk psychological theorizing which is, needless to say, completely off-base (I couldn't be happier with myself relative the circus freaks here); brutal elementary school level ability to handle language; shocking gh15 elf Freudian slip.

Careful with your next slurp of galeniko gravy; you've had rather a lot and this next batch might bump you over your caloric limit.  ;D

;D

this thread is drifting now

how about you throw up some bullet points gal

put your main points across in one easy post

it might help with some of the melon heads on here that keep asking the same questions

no kidding, it's been "drifting" ever since gal's first post.  i don't understand why a "book" is needed, just one definitive post should do.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1364 on: June 23, 2013, 12:04:50 PM »
syntaxmachine is one of the most mentally stable individuals we're blessed to have on this site.

there's a lot of truth in that.  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1365 on: June 23, 2013, 12:45:35 PM »
ok, then i withdrawing the book.
its my part alone 50 pages,i wont bother any further.

its almost finished, noone can have the scripts and add his stuff i wont bother anymore.

not sharing with the unapreiative.

good luck with the diets out there ::)

thats not what he meant

not like you to be sensitive

i am sure you can put up a definitive ten step post or something

T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1366 on: June 23, 2013, 12:54:12 PM »
ok, then i withdrawing the book.
its my part alone 50 pages,i wont bother any further.

its almost finished, noone can have the scripts and add his stuff i wont bother anymore.

not sharing with the unapreiative.

good luck with the diets out there ::)

Seems like you are expressing some "sour grapes" here. Some of the greatest writers of all time are not appreciated by everyone.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1367 on: June 23, 2013, 01:13:23 PM »
Robert Cheeke is a vegan bodybuilder from Portland, OR.

Challenge to Falcon, if you followed his diet, do you think you could back into the shape you once were in?

Apparently there are more ways then one to eat clean and still get plenty of protein to feed muscle growth.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1368 on: June 23, 2013, 01:14:47 PM »
Another photo of Robert Cheeke looking pretty well ripped.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #1369 on: June 23, 2013, 01:23:59 PM »

Nah, that guy is not ripped. Not really stage conditioning there.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1370 on: June 23, 2013, 01:26:22 PM »

he looks like shit in that pic
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1371 on: June 23, 2013, 01:27:03 PM »

way off.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #1372 on: June 23, 2013, 01:41:12 PM »
Those pics just prove that vegans absolutley suck

ukjeff

« Reply #1373 on: June 23, 2013, 01:55:25 PM »
Those pics just prove that vegans absolutley suck
He has no photos of him doing a double biceps, he was too weak to get his arms over his head.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1374 on: June 23, 2013, 02:04:14 PM »
in less than a year galenko will need a new kidney
A