Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450304 times)

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #1600 on: July 01, 2013, 12:47:40 PM »
ps diamondcut im not trying to be rude or cut you. you just have to try it. get rid of the bullshit mental blocks and get your ass moving to 5%.

if columbus has said, 'fuck dude i dunno, it looks like were going to drop off the edge of the world if we sail out there', where would we be.

fear is a helluva crippling thing. keeps us stagnant and from realising our potentials. whats causing your fears in this case is the fact its too good to be true. well, ya im here to tell you it is too good to be true. and it works like we say it does.

nah i totally agree man. i also realize  you have a totally no bs straight to the fucking point attitude, which i actually appreciate. i tend to agree with a lot of the posts you have made over the years, you're one of the few guys on the forums who actually seem grounded in reality whereas a lot of others seemingly are not.

i guess it's something i will have to try. i never was super shredded before but i was always lean without ever really trying, as if my body is self regulating and doesn't like to get fat. i was always scared to lose muscle during a diet, but i will definitely try this approach. I haven't dieted in an effort to get shredded, ever, in my 8 years of training and i've managed to put on a solid 70lbs over my starting weight and i'm sitting right now at about 9%. I had 4 slices of pizza last night  ;D

i think it will work well to get shredded asap, in unison with a good tren and masteron stack

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #1601 on: July 01, 2013, 01:04:08 PM »
nah i totally agree man. i also realize  you have a totally no bs straight to the fucking point attitude, which i actually appreciate. i tend to agree with a lot of the posts you have made over the years, you're one of the few guys on the forums who actually seem grounded in reality whereas a lot of others seemingly are not.

i guess it's something i will have to try. i never was super shredded before but i was always lean without ever really trying, as if my body is self regulating and doesn't like to get fat. i was always scared to lose muscle during a diet, but i will definitely try this approach. I haven't dieted in an effort to get shredded, ever, in my 8 years of training and i've managed to put on a solid 70lbs over my starting weight and i'm sitting right now at about 9%. I had 4 slices of pizza last night  ;D

i think it will work well to get shredded asap, in unison with a good tren and masteron stack

i PROMISE you. follow this to the letter. email me back in 4 weeks and thank me for your new body. thats no bullshit bro.
b

ukjeff

« Reply #1602 on: July 01, 2013, 01:06:41 PM »
now, im not saying they'll jump into bed with you. once you talk to them you have to be able to hold your own. but in terms of attraction, it is very much like gal says it is.
You need some semblance of a personality or no matter how good you look you wont get past second base.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1603 on: July 01, 2013, 01:09:16 PM »
You need some semblance of a personality or no matter how good you look you wont get past second base.

gal was banging tranny hookers six months ago

i would take his women throwing themselves at him stuff tongue in cheek

in my humble opinion people that constantly boast about how much fanny they hit on the internetz

go through alot of tissues
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1604 on: July 01, 2013, 01:10:21 PM »
gal was banging tranny hookers six months ago

i would take his women throwing themselves at him stuff tongue in cheek

in my humble opinion people that constantly boast about how much fanny they hit on the internetz

go through alot of tissues
Crying?   :)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1605 on: July 01, 2013, 01:12:14 PM »
Crying?   :)

no wanking themselves unconcious
T

ukjeff

« Reply #1606 on: July 01, 2013, 01:13:55 PM »

On zero carbs Im surprised he has the energy for a wank.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #1607 on: July 01, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »
lmao

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1608 on: July 01, 2013, 02:51:02 PM »
Now they are charging for it I wouldn't bother, Lyle McDonald's Rapid Fat Loss book is an identical diet(PSMF) ,god knows people love to steal diets and make it seem like they made it up 'cough' Adonis 'cough'.Had it been made available for free it would have been interesting to see Galeniko write it in his words.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the-rapid-fat-loss-handbook

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1609 on: July 01, 2013, 03:02:56 PM »
Once a few copies sell, that shit would be available all over the interwebz, or at least all over getbig.

Business advice, you start selling now, and only release the product after a certain amount of copies have been sold.

That way you insure a minimum profit without having to worry about plagiarism and P2P sharing.  

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1610 on: July 01, 2013, 03:08:34 PM »
Once a few copies sell, that shit would be available all over the interwebz, or at least all over getbig.

Business advice, you start selling now, and only release the product after a certain amount of copies have been sold.

That way you insure a minimum profit without having to worry about plagiarism and P2P sharing.  

Why would anyone buy it over an established Author like Lyle?Getbig humor usually only works on getbig  ;D

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1611 on: July 01, 2013, 03:15:10 PM »
Why would anyone buy is over an established Author like Lyle?Getbig humor usually only works on getbig  ;D

x2.

I can just imagine the colossal mind fuck a n o n - g e t b i g g e r would have reading gal's broken english, with vague references to getbig's inside jokes.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1612 on: July 01, 2013, 03:26:48 PM »
Nobody is buying anything; the mentioned price is absurd and the bulk of the advice is here in this thread and quoted for posterity's sake.

That said, I thank the authors for the time spent "in the field" and their formulation of simple principles on the basis of this experience.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1613 on: July 01, 2013, 04:07:04 PM »

we dont care is people plagarise it file share it or whatever.

like army of one said why buy it now they are charging for it? good- wait for it to come out and dl form your buddy. think i care that you need to save 20$? trust me 'army of one' i wont lose any sleep over it.

we did this for people who want to get in shape. if people want to give us 20$ for putting it togeher for them, great. if they want to dl it great. lol

you guys make it sound like it s big deal. IM NOT DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY.

kinda makes you wonder what kind of asshat would say ' fuck it i why bother buying their book now that they are charging for it' when it wasnt even about the money in the first place.

man, some people in life just dont get it. maybe army you could take the $20 and buy a book on how to have class? no wait, just wait and dl it for free. hahahahaha

b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1614 on: July 01, 2013, 04:12:47 PM »
Why would anyone buy it over an established Author like Lyle?Getbig humor usually only works on getbig  ;D

post up a pic of this 'established author'.

if you want to look like lyle mcdonald you have bigger problems than gal and i can help you with anyway. keep your $20. lol
b

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1615 on: July 01, 2013, 04:21:30 PM »
I want two copies , do you guys take credit cards ,  PayPal,  cash   ??? ,

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1616 on: July 01, 2013, 04:23:47 PM »
I want two copies , do you guys take credit cards ,  PayPal,  cash   ??? ,

I'm excited as well.

"1"

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #1617 on: July 01, 2013, 04:27:40 PM »
we dont care is people plagarise it file share it or whatever.

like army of one said why buy it now they are charging for it? good- wait for it to come out and dl form your buddy. think i care that you need to save 20$? trust me 'army of one' i wont lose any sleep over it.

we did this for people who want to get in shape. if people want to give us 20$ for putting it togeher for them, great. if they want to dl it great. lol

you guys make it sound like it s big deal. IM NOT DOING THIS FOR THE MONEY.

kinda makes you wonder what kind of asshat would say ' fuck it i why bother buying their book now that they are charging for it' when it wasnt even about the money in the first place.

man, some people in life just dont get it. maybe army you could take the $20 and buy a book on how to have class? no wait, just wait and dl it for free. hahahahaha

That's great but let's be real, you are a couple of amateur authors regurgitating what Lyle McDonald wrote years ago, nothing in the thread is original.Its like me writing War and Peace in the style of borat, might be funny to read for a page or 2 but won't sell as its a ripoff of something well established.When you start charging for things then expect to fall in to the world of consumer opinion.Dont get me wrong the thread is interesting to hear people's results.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #1618 on: July 01, 2013, 04:32:40 PM »
I'm excited as well.

"1"

I agree , getbiggers should get the Special Edition  , autographed   by the man himself, with a unique centerfold spread of Galeniko's rather large penis.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1619 on: July 01, 2013, 04:40:14 PM »
That's great but let's be real, you are a couple of amateur authors regurgitating what Lyle McDonald wrote years ago, nothing in the thread is original.Its like me writing War and Peace in the style of borat, might be funny to read for a page or 2 but won't sell as its a ripoff of something well established.When you start charging for things then expect to fall in to the world of consumer opinion.Dont get me wrong the thread is interesting to hear people's results.

actually, im not an author of any kind. but thanks for the compliment.
b

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1620 on: July 01, 2013, 04:50:24 PM »
i dont mind dropping some coin on something like this,

mostly because i dont see no one or galeniko as bs clowns who try to make money off of others

these cats have been keeping it real, you can tell through their posts that they are just trying to help others out or provide the lulz

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #1621 on: July 01, 2013, 04:57:12 PM »
I'll buy it just as a thank you in going above and beyond in answering my original question. Should be Entertaining read too.

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1622 on: July 01, 2013, 05:06:06 PM »
I have an idea for the first page:

"In loving memory of cswol. if only you had listened to our dieting strategy, perhaps your permabulking self wouldnt have shut down"

diamondcut

• Getbig III
« Reply #1623 on: July 01, 2013, 05:12:46 PM »
haha, ask noone, he did read the first pages, theyre done very well, and that fun way.

theres one chapeter"the general fatsoness of society", i really think its pure poetry ;D

i truly look forward to it. i actually enjoy you rambling on about how americans are all a bunch of swines and your opinions on fat women lol

i shall be sure to enjoy it with a glass of brandy or fine wine  ;D

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #1624 on: July 01, 2013, 05:28:04 PM »
I agree , getbiggers should get the Special Edition  , autographed   by the man himself, with a unique centerfold spread of Galeniko's rather large penis.

Speak for yourself.  Love me some Galeniko but damn dude.