Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450677 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2050 on: July 09, 2013, 08:01:59 PM »
-when hunger comes(dont confuse hunger with apetite, hunger is when stomach is empty and feels like itll implode,apetite is when a disgusting fatso swine feels like eating again).wait out the next meal as long as possible.fight the hunger attacks with water, diet coke, brushing teeth, chewing on coffee beans(very disgusting but great apetite anihilator),cigaretes,whatever.

This is an excellent thread, I'm buying the book!!

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #2051 on: July 09, 2013, 08:54:28 PM »
Really love this thread.

Dont mean to hijack this thread but I have some questions floating around in my head for quite some
Time now. It would be very educational at least for me if i can have inputs from u guys with real life
Expereience and knowledge, be it bro science or whatever. Alot of times what i realize is people
Parroting (is it even a word lol) what others preach, example carb cycling without knowing the concept
Or idea behind it. I fell into those scenarios many times and i feel kinda dumb when i think back about it.
Thats why i really appreciate what gal and noone is doing as they are explaining and sharing the idea
Behind the diet of theirs.

1) Why do people actually carb cycle? Is it more of a caloric cycling concept? Why not just run a constant
Low calorie diet with lower carbs and have a high carb day instead of low, medium, high, super high days?
We have some pro carb cyclers in this thread, please share ur thoughts.

Im thinking the reason behind it is because of the drugs (insulin) and maybe tren? Some say to get the best
Outta running tren is introducing carbs? Will the idea hold true if you are just running low dose tren and test? I reckon carb cycling is more like having the drugs do the work (which will be very much drug dosage
Dependent) then having more of a 'natural' approach.

2) gal/noone, i was initially running this diet solely on protein for 2 weeks (~1000 calories), and then i switched it up to running 60%fats & 40% protein. Right now im trying around 75% protein 25% carbs (since im on low dose tren) I dont mean to Bastardize the diet, just playing around with it. Have u tried those different combinations and what are
Ur findings? Would be cool if u could be specific.

Hope to learn more from this. Thanks guys!

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2052 on: July 09, 2013, 10:12:44 PM »
i may very well buy the book just to piss gh15 off
l

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2053 on: July 09, 2013, 10:32:53 PM »
so why then do most people crave carbs if they are simply not needed? Nobody craves flax seed oil, nobody craves boiled chicken breast...

if you listen to your body it will always tell you to eat carbs. Those that dont fight the natural  urge and then call it a "diet" in which they have to "suffer" to lose weight.

??? ???Just honestly asking here... not trying to argue.

Not being argumentative either, but left to natural instincts our bodies do crave what they need. Unfortunately, these natural instincts are ruined early on in our lives.

Back when we were hunters and gatherers, we ate what we could find. Times have changed drastically. If we wanted to be as healthy as possible, we'd get in touch with our primordial selves and eat like we did in those days. Of course we'd have to expend the same energy our ancient ancestors did to find food to eat. This means we'd spend most of our waking hours looking for food. Since that is not going to happen anytime soon we need to find ways to adapt to our lives as they are in the healthiest way possible.

Dominic

• Getbig II
« Reply #2054 on: July 09, 2013, 11:20:01 PM »
oh no problem, part 1 just forget about all that.
not to sound like an add, but in the book its exactly explained why you can jst do away with even thinking about that.

this bring us to your second question, yes,we both played around with it, and even think its ok to a degree to play around with it.
however, all those changes imo are only any good for one day or so.
how can i say, neither way comes close to what and how we do it.

esp the maintaining , it is incredible with what one gets away if all rules are followed.

but very important, all in your first question is totaly moot point if our way is followed.

you peopl will not be dissapointed :)

as for the tren, you know i heard how ppl said its turning all and any excess calories into muscle just based on them feeling hot from inside after bigger meals and sweating, lol, this happens on all anabolics.

we have special views on peds, youll see, i think its a sane approach.

to follow a conventional diet like pros do is one of the most ridiculous things a gymrat could do.

i think the book is very complete, noone can judge on that, and soon will be the first reviews i guess.

but again, to your second question, to get from 6% to the absolute lowest,its ok to play around with macros a bit.

if all fails, we restart, thats the good thing about being gymrat, theres room for error.

Exactly what I thought, the amount is PEDs ran does dictate
The higher carbs, carb cycling method. Thanks for the feedback bro.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2055 on: July 09, 2013, 11:46:37 PM »
the body does not crave what it needs. This is plain wrong.

THE BODY CRAVES WHAT IT HAS BEEN ACCUSTOMED TO. In the case of your body craving carbs, YES, of course it does because you have ate them your whole life but it does not mean that it needs them.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2056 on: July 10, 2013, 12:03:37 AM »
Nobody's really discussed in-depth the effects this diet (or OTH's, for that matter) has on one's cognitive competences -- probably because precious few here possess or utilize any. Can somebody that knows the square root of potato share with us how the diet effects (effected) their ability to think clearly and otherwise do mental work?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2057 on: July 10, 2013, 12:08:14 AM »
99 pages? Really? lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2058 on: July 10, 2013, 12:11:04 AM »
Nobody's really discussed in-depth the effects this diet (or OTH's, for that matter) has on one's cognitive competences -- probably because precious few here possess or utilize any. Can somebody that knows the square root of potato share with us how the diet effects (effected) their ability to think clearly and otherwise do mental work?
I can not speak for no one and gal but my approach includes certain stimulants that makes my brain as sharp as humanly possible. I have a better memory and can calculate and operate as good as ever. keep in mind my diet is a phase and not a life style and my concepts work efficiently to get to low body fat levels in record time but I am the first to admit it is not ideal to continue as life style indefinitely

ukjeff

« Reply #2059 on: July 10, 2013, 12:23:44 AM »
Thats an interesting point, as far as myself, even with carbs in the diet when you get low enough on calories and get into the fat burning stage the brain does indeed start to stutter, sometimes its hard to even be bothered finishing a sentence you started because the end of it seems too far away.
In my job I simply cannot afford to be like this , I work in a safety related environment and my actions could influence the safety and lives of others, I cant afford to be "spaced out".
Thats why if Im dieting I take it slow over a number of weeks trying to lose around 1lb to 2lb max a week.
I know my body well enough to be able to do that without getting to the satge where Im no use to anyone intelectually.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2060 on: July 10, 2013, 12:27:00 AM »
Thats an interesting point, as far as myself, even with carbs in the diet when you get low enough on calories and get into the fat burning stage the brain does indeed start to stutter, sometimes its hard to even be bothered finishing a sentence you started because the end of it seems too far away.
In my job I simply cannot afford to be like this , I work in a safety related environment and my actions could influence the safety and lives of others, I cant afford to be "spaced out".
Thats why if Im dieting I take it slow over a number of weeks trying to lose around 1lb to 2lb max a week.
I know my body well enough to be able to do that without getting to the satge where Im no use to anyone intelectually.
You mean your brain does this......

;D ;D ;D ;D

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2061 on: July 10, 2013, 01:13:37 AM »

Very high impact. I wouldn't do this if I was during semester, loaded up with math and physics courses.

I think you meant the cube root of a potato, since you didn't ask for mass. Otherwise you can't square something which has the dimensions of m^3.
all drugs - TPPIIP

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2062 on: July 10, 2013, 01:56:19 AM »
I think you meant the cube root of a potato, since you didn't ask for mass. Otherwise you can't square something which has the dimensions of m^3.

I learned that any and all mathematical operations may take place over potato (e.g., counting to potato); are you telling me this isn't so? Or is it just sweet potato?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2063 on: July 10, 2013, 05:03:35 AM »
oh no problem, part 1 just forget about all that.
not to sound like an add, but in the book its exactly explained why you can jst do away with even thinking about that.

this bring us to your second question, yes,we both played around with it, and even think its ok to a degree to play around with it.
however, all those changes imo are only any good for one day or so.
how can i say, neither way comes close to what and how we do it.

esp the maintaining , it is incredible with what one gets away if all rules are followed.

but very important, all in your first question is totaly moot point if our way is followed.

you peopl will not be dissapointed :)

as for the tren, you know i heard how ppl said its turning all and any excess calories into muscle just based on them feeling hot from inside after bigger meals and sweating, lol, this happens on all anabolics.

we have special views on peds, youll see, i think its a sane approach.

to follow a conventional diet like pros do is one of the most ridiculous things a gymrat could do.

i think the book is very complete, noone can judge on that, and soon will be the first reviews i guess.

but again, to your second question, to get from 6% to the absolute lowest,its ok to play around with macros a bit.

if all fails, we restart, thats the good thing about being gymrat, theres room for error.

ya the book is done. G fwd'd me the last 2 chapters last night.

all that's left is to format it and shit like that.

as for how 'complete' the book is info wise- you WILL by following these principles get into record shape in record time. it is that simple.

my water started to fall off last night. typically it does this 64-72 hours post last big meal. my back which has always been the bane of my existence to get shredded is completely in. the feathers up the erectors etc.

amazing how water sitting subq can add what looks like 1-2% bf to you. that's why guys use the diuretics they use for a show. to get that 1-2% 'leaner'. how about you get as lean as possible. what ever happened to that? it's TOO HARD and takes TOO LONG on conventional diets to get that low. that's why guys don't walk around looking like gal year round. I'll be there in a week or two at the most. that will be 7-8 weeks going from +12% bf to sub5%. and ill maintain it all summer. without fat burners or stims. that's unheard of. that's how powerfully this works.

unlike conventional diets the losses don't decrease the leaner you get. they drop off steadily until you reach the point where your body recognises whatever fat it does have left it needs for function. no increasing cardio. no 'cutting carbs'. no cutting cals. just one system and the same solid progressive results from beginning to end.

we're excited to get this book to you. so you can start your own journey. don't let anyone tell you 'it's wont work' or try to dissuade you. just follow the system to the T and all those who say 'it won't work' will still be 8-10% bf telling everyone about how it 'doesn't work' while you get leaner than you ever thought possible.

that's the difference between us and them. they get there for one day, and become experts on 'what works'. how come none look the part TODAY. cause their systems cannot be maintained. because they are ineffective and inefficient.

one system/ one result for the rest of your life. let the haters hate while you become your best.

thanks for making this thread 100 pages. good luck on your new journey.

cheers
b

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2064 on: July 10, 2013, 05:07:37 AM »
my idea is this

pick 3 out of shape get biggers

shizzo should be one

get gal and no one to coach them for 12 weeks

take before and after pics

boom there it is
T

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2065 on: July 10, 2013, 05:19:28 AM »
my idea is this

shizzo should be one

boom there it is

alcohol + low calories diet = disaster

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2066 on: July 10, 2013, 05:23:44 AM »
my idea is this

shizzo should be one

boom there it is

you are assuming shizzo could give up booze for 12 weeks right?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2067 on: July 10, 2013, 05:28:12 AM »
you are assuming shizzo could give up booze for 12 weeks right?

im hoping he could use it as an incentive
T

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2068 on: July 10, 2013, 05:31:48 AM »
there is no need for proving anything. Who wants to try will report on progress and results anyway.
We can have another topic related to results in 5-6 weeks time.
No One/Gal, you said once book is complete you'll leave getbig for a while.
If there is a need for clarification or additional questions, how can we get in touch?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2069 on: July 10, 2013, 06:05:00 AM »
there is no need for proving anything. Who wants to try will report on progress and results anyway.
If there is a need for clarification or additional questions, how can we get in touch?

our emails are in the book if you need to reach us for anything.

also as we 'progress' we keep finding little things, little tweaks, little observations that constantly come up. G and I are constantly exchanging email where we say 'dude so such and such a thing happened today'- limitless things to watch for the might benefit you on way down we can pass along to everyone by email.

also we encourage everyone to give us feedback and tell us what they are experiencing. chances are you might find a tip to kill hunger, an observation or something that might help someone else. this system as complete as it is is not 'static'- it evolves as anything of worth should. it should be adaptable. not rigid, complex and eventually archaic. we are not 'experts'. we are in the trenches just like everyone else. but we've learned from it and passed it on. mistakes and experiences are often the best learning tools.

stuff like this allows us to pass it on to each other rather than needing to release a 2.0 version down the road. it's about all of us working together encouraging each other and bettering each other, just like how gal and I help each other. we're 'there' but we're never 'done'.

cheers.
b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2070 on: July 10, 2013, 06:08:01 AM »
Motivation tip - you don't want to look like this with your shirt off.

;)

our emails are in the book if you need to reach us for anything.

also as we 'progress' we keep finding little things, little tweaks, little observations that constantly come up. G and I are constantly exchanging email where we say 'dude so such and such a thing happened today'- limitless things to watch for the might benefit you on way down we can pass along to everyone by email.

also we encourage everyone to give us feedback and tell us what they are experiencing. chances are you might find a tip to kill hunger, an observation or something that might help someone else. this system as complete as it is is not 'static'- it evolves as anything of worth should. it should be adaptable. not rigid, complex and eventually archaic.

stuff like this allows us to pass it on to each other rather than needing to release a 2.0 version down the road. it's about all of us working together encouraging each other and bettering each other, just like how gal and I help each other. we're 'there' but we're never 'done'.

cheers.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2071 on: July 10, 2013, 06:12:36 AM »
Motivation tip - you don't want to look like this with your shirt off.

;)

certainly not.

what you'll find extremely motivating is not looking good compared to anyone else, but when you get up in the am and you've been the leanest you've ever been that's highly motivating. your not like 'we'll I'm here, now what?'- it actually drives you to see just how much better you can become.

there is nothing more rewarding than being the best you can be. for YOU. I've seen your pics. your close bro keep pushing. in 5 weeks you'll know exactly what Im referring to.

cheers.
b

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2072 on: July 10, 2013, 06:14:15 AM »

certainly not.

what you'll find extremely motivating is not looking good compared to anyone else, but when you get up in the am and you've been the leanest you've ever been that's highly motivating. your not like 'we'll I'm here, now what?'- it actually drives you to see just how much better you can become.

there is nothing more rewarding than being the best you can be. for YOU. I've seen your pics. your close bro keep pushing. in 5 weeks you'll know exactly what Im referring to.

cheers.

I'm leaner than the last pic right now.   But I'm hungry for a cheeseburger and fried

ukjeff

« Reply #2073 on: July 10, 2013, 06:15:11 AM »

Ah , but everyone has been programmed to either report back with success or don't report back at all.
If you report back and say it doesn't work you will just get told "you didnt follow it properly"

Win win situation you see.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #2074 on: July 10, 2013, 06:18:35 AM »
I'm leaner than the last pic right now.   But I'm hungry for a cheeseburger and fried

if your having that meal to maintenance of 2500-3000 cals every 4/5 days and it's the dirtiest fattiest sugar laden cals you can eat the toughest day might be the 3/4 day (last day before the big meal) at the end of the cycle. I actually find for myself the longer I can stay in the hole (run the deficit) the less I want the meal. the body adapters remarkably to whatever stresses you put it under. all that you need to defeat is your mind.
b