Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450502 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2100 on: July 10, 2013, 11:24:37 AM »
???
You don`t have control over binge eating?  ???

How come I don`t have the urge to binge on anything and I eat whatever I want?

If you know you can eat whatever you want, whenever you want, you have no reason to binge whatsoever.  Its your restrictive practices that ruin you it seems.

You're a superior human being.

I'm definitely a follower of Adonis principles,  but this thread has a lot of info that does apply.

Turkadam

• Getbig I
« Reply #2101 on: July 10, 2013, 11:45:48 AM »
Hello boardings Ive joined GetBig as a result of this fine thread. I was following the intermittent fasting protocol prior and have slowly evolved to a diet similar to what Gal and No one adhere to. Surviving and thriving on this level of nutrients has showed the error of my ways following the 6 meal, moderate carb, hi protein diets. While it may be extreme and in no way marketable to anyone that was raised in the USA where food is the number one drug of choice. Hope to chime in and help this doctrine evolve to new heights.

Cheers!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #2102 on: July 10, 2013, 11:49:10 AM »
^ not the first lurker to register on getbig because of this thread. That's pretty awesome.

ukjeff

« Reply #2103 on: July 10, 2013, 12:18:14 PM »
NP did not want to link it here as this is gal's and no one territory, lol  :D  8)
I dont know why, it's your idea they pinched anyway.   ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #2104 on: July 10, 2013, 12:20:09 PM »
The era of HUNGRY.....ripped lean PED laced chic magnets walking the earth...unfortunately the PED causes ED so the chics have to lady fap  :'(

The future

Muscle bound nutrient free humans.

Turkadam

• Getbig I
« Reply #2105 on: July 10, 2013, 12:40:58 PM »
UKJEFF to each his own. You have made it clear you do not agree with gal and no ones protocol. Last I checked everyone's genetics are far different and respond as such. Stop trolling. I assure you there are individuals that this thread has helped a great deal myself included. Your childish banter and discourse are adding little to nothing to the conversation. Grow a pair of bollocks and piss off .

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #2106 on: July 10, 2013, 12:43:27 PM »
UKJEFF to each his own. You have made it clear you do not agree with gal and no ones protocol. Last I checked everyone's genetics are far different and respond as such. Stop trolling. I assure you there are individuals that this thread has helped a great deal myself included. Your childish banter and discourse are adding little to nothing to the conversation. Grow a pair of bollocks and piss off .

you have only been here a week you fucking tit
T

ukjeff

« Reply #2107 on: July 10, 2013, 12:43:54 PM »
Hello newbie.
Its just banter, no malice or nastiness involved.
Their diet will work, and people will lose weight if they stick to it.
As they have helped you would you care to post a picture to show your improvements?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2108 on: July 10, 2013, 01:12:54 PM »
you have only been here a week you fucking tit

Or so you think?  Probably just a gimmick

ukjeff

« Reply #2109 on: July 10, 2013, 01:13:23 PM »
Naturals who follow this program will come to envy the muscular development of emaciated long distance runners.

To the extent that the diet will work, it will only do so for assisted users.

And please, don't post any pics of yourself telling us that you're not on anything. Everyone who does so is not fooling anyone. 
I also worry about people with lots of weight to shift, especially older guys and gals, the drastic weight loss with have them looking like deflated balloons.

Turkadam

• Getbig I
« Reply #2110 on: July 10, 2013, 01:26:00 PM »
During the duration of the diet I have not been running anything. I have gone from 210 to 190 in a matter of 7 or 8 weeks. Currently not running gear but may consider running some to fill out my frame. I started off looking very close to gal at his fatlienko stage but have progressed nicely. I believe this diet works best for those who naturally hold higher levels of body fat. I agree that if you are an ectomorph this diet may cause some rather undesirable results.

ukjeff

« Reply #2111 on: July 10, 2013, 01:26:43 PM »
During the duration of the diet I have not been running anything. I have gone from 210 to 190 in a matter of 7 or 8 weeks. Currently not running gear but may consider running some to fill out my frame. I started off looking very close to gal at his fatlienko stage but have progressed nicely. I believe this diet works best for those who naturally hold higher levels of body fat. I agree that if you are an ectomorph this diet may cause some rather undesirable results.
pics or it hasnt happened.

Turkadam

• Getbig I
« Reply #2112 on: July 10, 2013, 01:30:32 PM »
in time im on post 4 and your asking for pics. The proof will be there I assure you.

ukjeff

« Reply #2113 on: July 10, 2013, 01:33:03 PM »
in time im on post 4 and your asking for pics. The proof will be there I assure you.
Thats a bold statement for someone with only 4 posts.  ;)

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2114 on: July 10, 2013, 01:34:12 PM »
Some one  ;D

Got a Gimmick....lol

Turkadam

• Getbig I
« Reply #2115 on: July 10, 2013, 02:13:25 PM »
No gimmicks . Just a chap that is sick of spending hours of my day planning and preparing food. With this diet I devote  0 hours of my work day to food ingestion or preparation . I am able to focus on the task at hand instead of constantly thinking what do I eat for meal 2,3,4.....it is the ultimate diet for the working productive man but since few of these exist I don't believe this diet will catch on .

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2116 on: July 10, 2013, 02:20:01 PM »

you shouldnt have to run gear for that...I was 200lbs 8% bf drug free at 19 years old. Clean as a whistle...(close to it anyways)
l

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #2117 on: July 10, 2013, 02:20:54 PM »
you shouldnt have to run gear for that...I was 200lbs 8% bf drug free at 19 years old. Clean as a whistle...(close to it anyways)

How tall are you?

ukjeff

« Reply #2118 on: July 10, 2013, 02:31:34 PM »
No gimmicks . Just a chap that is sick of spending hours of my day planning and preparing food. With this diet I devote  0 hours of my work day to food ingestion or preparation . I am able to focus on the task at hand instead of constantly thinking what do I eat for meal 2,3,4.....it is the ultimate diet for the working productive man but since few of these exist I don't believe this diet will catch on .
I do exactly the same, I just eat what I want but smaller portions.
Piece of cake (if I feel like one)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2119 on: July 10, 2013, 03:03:56 PM »
How tall are you?

6'0. ....

my starting point was DJ's dream physique lol. I wasnt even 20 years old here
l

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2120 on: July 10, 2013, 03:08:29 PM »
This is groundbreaking. We can now all walk around in a constant state of rippedness with no loss in size. In fact, we may even get bigger. And once we're there we can eat epic cheat meals of McDonalds and ice cream. Amazingly, it took two guys nobody had ever heard of before - who more or less remain anonymous - to develop this system. Amazing.

The last 50-60 years of bodybuilding theory and practice are now over. Everything we knew until today is now meaningless. A new era has begun.

Im pretty sure that gal mentioned in several of his posts that bodybuilders from 60s and 70s used to follow this type of diet in order to prep for shows.
all drugs - TPPIIP

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #2121 on: July 10, 2013, 03:14:36 PM »
I think it's pretty funny how people throw out these precise bodyfat measurements. "I was 7.25 bodyfat" or "I went from 12.3 bodyfat to 9.4 bodyfat in four weeks."

The only way one could even approach this type of accuracy (maybe) is with DXA scans and I doubt anyone here is doing that. Even hydrostatic testing, which used to be considered the most accurate measure, is flawed and has a 3 percent margin of error. Calipers and impedance scales are even more inaccurate. 

All these bodyfat measurements are estimations at best and it's silly to throw these figures around the way they have been in this thread and elsewhere.
I know what you mean, but you can get one decimal places with calipers.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2122 on: July 10, 2013, 05:15:35 PM »

102 pages and 45000 views.

you guys are breaking my heart.

:D
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2123 on: July 10, 2013, 05:29:30 PM »
No gimmicks . Just a chap that is sick of spending hours of my day planning and preparing food. With this diet I devote  0 hours of my work day to food ingestion or preparation . I am able to focus on the task at hand instead of constantly thinking what do I eat for meal 2,3,4.....it is the ultimate diet for the working productive man but since few of these exist I don't believe this diet will catch on .

thanks for the props dude. you one of many doing this 'naturally' and sharing the same experiences. awesome to hear.

and your right. its very user friendly. no calorie adjustments, no cardio, eat what you want every 4 days. lol

good luck bro. keep pushing. keep us posted.

cheers!
b

Turkadam

• Getbig I
« Reply #2124 on: July 10, 2013, 05:43:37 PM »
Innovative ideas always deserve props . Tired of copy cat diets and rehashes of old trends. I've made a few modifications to the diet . I've added cardio 5 days a week usually 45 min worth which allows me to have around 50-60 carbs a day . I tend to eat whatever I want every 6 days or so while maintaining my sanity. Some days I will fast for 24 hours . Love the fact that this diet is very open to motivation and innovation . Truly fits my lifestyle and mentality . Try to englighten friends of mine and they just call me a crazy Turk. Guess the American lifestyle of constantly shoveling useless nutrients is a hard habit to drop.