Author Topic: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy  (Read 450634 times)

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
Re: Galeniko please grace us with your nutritional strategy
« Reply #2250 on: July 11, 2013, 02:56:02 PM »
I am not the one you should be worrying about. I don't take things offline.

Hahaaahaaa could you try any harder ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2251 on: July 11, 2013, 02:57:47 PM »
I'm 6 foot and I don't count the fraction I'm over that lol ::)

And I did in the previous post to that one....

Sorry didn't remember or read that previous post. Your weight is pretty good then for your height. You never know who is so deluded as to think they should weigh 200+ pounds when they are only 5' tall.  :)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #2252 on: July 11, 2013, 02:59:38 PM »
Hahaaahaaa could you try any harder ?

Dude, stop the act. Didn't I warn you via pm? Then, all of a sudden some dude (who barely posts here) starts some thread bashing you. "They" don't want you to post here. Like I said, I tried to look out for you, and you shit on me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2253 on: July 11, 2013, 03:00:15 PM »
I always laugh at John Meadows diet vids when he gushes over butter from grass fed cows.

Numpty.

Is butter from grass fed cows better? Anyway, I thought grass was the mainstay diet for cows.

I never eat margarine. It is always butter for me. Turns out, butter is healthier than margarine anyway. Of course if you want to really have healthy fats, olive oil is the way to go.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2254 on: July 11, 2013, 03:01:31 PM »
Is butter from grass fed cows better? Anyway, I thought grass was the mainstay diet for cows.

I never eat margarine. It is always butter for me. Turns out, butter is healthier than margarine anyway. Of course if you want to really have healthy fats, olive oil is the way to go.

It has a better Omega-3 profile. If you can justify $10 for a tub of butter.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2255 on: July 11, 2013, 03:02:13 PM »

How old are you again Prime? I pray to look as good as you at that age. Sans orange addidas, daisy dukes.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2256 on: July 11, 2013, 03:03:33 PM »
About time you were honest. I will never change who I am. I am better then 99% of the people walking on earth. I have birthrights, titles, grants, Lee's etc..... I am sorry that I do not have to worry in life. The "king bullshit" as you like to call it, is not an act. I am the most popular member on Getbig. So the king label fits.

You forgot to mention that you also have a huge inflated ego.  ;D

ukjeff

« Reply #2257 on: July 11, 2013, 03:05:27 PM »
It has a better Omega-3 profile. If you can justify $10 for a tub of butter.
Kerrygold butter is grass fed only, its around £1.70 a block.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2258 on: July 11, 2013, 03:05:47 PM »
You forgot to mention that you also have a huge inflated ego.  ;D
Not as huge as your prostate. Awww......too soon?

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #2259 on: July 11, 2013, 03:06:28 PM »
Sure in the winter when I cut....now coming of rehab and almost a year off, nothing to show worth looking at...here is the army pic I referenced...

hmm, Russian flag under you username and pics in US army uniform, serving for 5 years...
Just curious, in an event of US&Russia conflict would you wear US Army uniform and fight Russians?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2260 on: July 11, 2013, 03:09:48 PM »
Kerrygold butter is grass fed only, its around £1.70 a block.

Not sure this is available in the U.S. I've not seen it on the shelves in the market.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2261 on: July 11, 2013, 03:13:04 PM »
Not as huge as your prostate. Awww......too soon?

What prostate. The doctor took it out, remember? And yeah, it was pretty huge!  ;D

Too soon? It's never too soon for me because I have nerves of steel and great resolve. In fact, my ego might just be bigger than yours too.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #2262 on: July 11, 2013, 03:14:27 PM »
What prostate. The doctor took it out, remember? And yeah, it was pretty huge!  ;D

Too soon? It's never too soon for me because I have nerves of steel and great resolve. In fact, my ego might just be bigger than yours too.
You are exactly the old bag, that the king hopes to be one day.......minus the weird gay stuff  :-X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2263 on: July 11, 2013, 03:17:24 PM »
You are exactly the old bag, that the king hopes to be one day.......minus the weird gay stuff  :-X

Well then forget about "the weird gay stuff" it isn't all that big a deal anyway. It is not like it's contagious or anything.  ;D

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2264 on: July 11, 2013, 03:26:09 PM »

hmm, Russian flag under you username and pics in US army uniform, serving for 5 years...
Just curious, in an event of US&Russia conflict would you wear US Army uniform and fight Russians?

In that case.....today.....I'd be fishing in Canada! Done with flag waving. And the russian flag as my avatar is just an ethnicity indicator not a loyalty one.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2265 on: July 11, 2013, 03:41:19 PM »
Green Berets and Spec Ops are homos?  

Firstly, for all we know this stuff is "patterned" after Special Forces training like The Exorcist is based on a true story; secondly, even if the patterning is there, it is probably a sad simulacrum of what the real guys do (and probably necessarily so); and thirdly, what's certain is that it serves as a beacon for gun queers and other military culture-obsessed types who want to make-believe they are anything approximating the real deal in order to feel, well, special, some of the most obnoxious people on the planet -- invariably white douchenozzles pathetically trying to emulate the real guys' sunglasses, minimalist wear, and hairstyle in a civilian context (Spec Ops at the grocery store!), except with more mean mugging.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2266 on: July 11, 2013, 03:45:19 PM »
Hunting/fishing for your meat and fish is a badass, fun  way to put food on the table. Especially if you're a college kid on a budget.

Nothing more badass than shooting an uncomprehending animal from afar.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #2267 on: July 11, 2013, 03:53:45 PM »
Special Forces are out of FT. Bragg and while their training is very physical, their best best attributes are cranial. At Ft. Sam I spoke with SF medics being trained...very smart down to earth calm guys. Not Arnold types in Predator...final test was they get dropped in TX desert with a 200 lb pig stabbed with a knife 24 to 48 hours from base....two man team....they have to bring the pig back alive or they bolo.....lost a year and get recycled back. Or could have BSed me  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2268 on: July 11, 2013, 05:56:42 PM »
Firstly, for all we know this stuff is "patterned" after Special Forces training like The Exorcist is based on a true story; secondly, even if the patterning is there, it is probably a sad simulacrum of what the real guys do (and probably necessarily so); and thirdly, what's certain is that it serves as a beacon for gun queers and other military culture-obsessed types who want to make-believe they are anything approximating the real deal in order to feel, well, special, some of the most obnoxious people on the planet -- invariably white douchenozzles pathetically trying to emulate the real guys' sunglasses, minimalist wear, and hairstyle in a civilian context (Spec Ops at the grocery store!), except with more mean mugging.

meltdown

Idiot.  The entire company and programs are run by former and current spec ops guys. 

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2269 on: July 11, 2013, 06:09:34 PM »
Idiot.  The entire company and programs are run by former and current spec ops guys.  

You're a smart lawyerin' type so perhaps you can explain how this fact affects the status of my assertions (it may be relevant to points one and two but has no bearing on point three).

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2270 on: July 11, 2013, 06:14:36 PM »
You're a smart lawyerin' type so perhaps you can explain how this fact affects the status of my assertions (it may be relevant to points one and two but has no bearing on point three).

P.S. gun queer and/or military-obsessed wannabe detected

No - just a new challenge to tackle.   ;)

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2271 on: July 11, 2013, 07:00:17 PM »
About time you were honest. I will never change who I am. I am better then 99% of the people walking on earth. I have birthrights, titles, grants, Lee's etc..... I am sorry that I do not have to worry in life. The "king bullshit" as you like to call it, is not an act. I am the most popular member on Getbig. So the king label fits.

Is this nikka serious?

Nawwww
all drugs - TPPIIP

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2272 on: July 11, 2013, 07:30:48 PM »
Nothing more badass than shooting an uncomprehending animal from afar.

Verses animals being raised in horrid conditions to be slaughtered and then sold for meat? Not seeing where youre going with this bro. Are you completely against killing of animals for food? If anything, hunting and harvesting your own meat is by far the more moral, ethical way to acquire meat (no homo.) sure, go ahead and hate on "trophy hunting" if you feel strongly, it's not my cup of tea either, but hunting 1 deer in an overpopulated deer area each year is a GOOD thing.

The deer that I kill every fall is a mature adult. If I didn't kill it, it would be killed at some point by another animal predator. Also factor in the overpopulation of deer where I am and how the fish and game department wildlife biologists practically beg people to hunt to keep numbers controlled because there are so many human deaths caused by vehicle accidents from deer.

Hunting meltdown.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #2273 on: July 12, 2013, 12:13:16 AM »
Verses animals being raised in horrid conditions to be slaughtered and then sold for meat? Not seeing where youre going with this bro. Are you completely against killing of animals for food? If anything, hunting and harvesting your own meat is by far the more moral, ethical way to acquire meat (no homo.) sure, go ahead and hate on "trophy hunting" if you feel strongly, it's not my cup of tea either, but hunting 1 deer in an overpopulated deer area each year is a GOOD thing.

The deer that I kill every fall is a mature adult. If I didn't kill it, it would be killed at some point by another animal predator. Also factor in the overpopulation of deer where I am and how the fish and game department wildlife biologists practically beg people to hunt to keep numbers controlled because there are so many human deaths caused by vehicle accidents from deer.

Hunting meltdown.
Phreak approved. Hunting for trophies is pathetic, unless you kill a wild boar with a sharp stick. But I'd rather eat an animal that's had a normal life, so hunting for food is fine.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #2274 on: July 12, 2013, 12:33:10 AM »
Phreak approved. Hunting for trophies is pathetic, unless you kill a wild boar with a sharp stick. But I'd rather eat an animal that's had a normal life, so hunting for food is fine.

This is how I was raised by my old man. And as a young kid going out with him and taking a deer, and seeing the whole process and my dad explaining that this animal gave its life so that our family would have food, and that it was a gift to us,... it taught me deep lessons and gave me a true respect and appreciation not just for animals but for all living things, especially people.

I think it's a great thing for kids to experience. Seems the younger generations have lost a respect for the value of human life, and the brevity of life. Those experiences as a kid taught me that any life  is precious.

Plus the meat just tastes Better when you've actually worked for it  8)