Author Topic: .  (Read 54506 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2013, 11:09:52 AM »
It really doesn`t. 

I guess we are different than. I'm at 5-6 percent right now and it's a pain in e ass to maintain.  Very very difficult. Cardio, diet, weights, etc...

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2013, 11:10:28 AM »
Don't change a fucking thing. Too lean is not attractive. Especially on someone that doesn't have that much muscle.

You look hot.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2013, 11:10:54 AM »
:)

Sev, why don't you throw in some green beans. Do you think it will hinder fat loss? They're kinda 5 g of carbs per serving, and they taste good with some salt.  :D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2013, 11:12:00 AM »
Nope.  I am not saying that at all.  How did you arrive at that is what you think I said?

by saying you can eat anything you want as long as the calories are right

its a very simplistic view

nutrition is more complicated than that
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #104 on: March 16, 2013, 11:12:52 AM »
I guess we are different than. I'm at 5-6 percent right now and it's a pain in e ass to maintain.  Very very difficult. Cardio, diet, weights, etc...
You probably haven`t tried it any other way out of fear.

Do this.  Eat 2000 calories of whatever you want (like a normal person should do), drop cardio and lift a few days a week and then tell me how difficult that is.  Even easier for you since you take steroids.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #105 on: March 16, 2013, 11:13:23 AM »

No, you are a simplistic person. It is CALORIES. Calorie = unit of energy. Doesn't matter if you eat 400 cals or protein or 400 cals of fat... You will still lose weight. Why is this concept not getting through your head?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 16, 2013, 11:13:32 AM »

Its very simplistic to think that someone would eat a stick of butter for all of his calories.  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 16, 2013, 11:14:31 AM »
I don`t want you to post anything.  I don`t care.  The last thing we need to see is a picture of you or me.  Who cares?

why did you post the pics in the first place claiming you owned him with them

sometimes you are just a troll nothing more
T

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #108 on: March 16, 2013, 11:14:49 AM »

If you eat all your calories at 2 meals in the form of a cheeseburger and beer - most of us get cravings and the mind games suck.  Just my ..02.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 16, 2013, 11:15:33 AM »
No, you are a simplistic person. It is CALORIES. Calorie = unit of energy. Doesn't matter if you eat 400 cals or protein or 400 cals of fat... You will still lose weight. Why is this concept not getting through your head?

im not arguing with a gimmick post on your main account

lame
T

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: March 16, 2013, 11:16:30 AM »
im not arguing with a gimmick post on your main account

lame
This is the only account i have. The main one was deleted a year ago.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 16, 2013, 11:16:45 AM »

Exactly.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 16, 2013, 11:17:09 AM »

I was being facetious.  I do think I carry a bit more muscle than him though at the same height or so.  What you learned here is that all of his past roid use has amounted to absolutely nothing in the long term and that he could have just stayed natural all a long.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 16, 2013, 11:18:20 AM »
If you eat all your calories at 2 meals in the form of a cheeseburger and beer - most of us get cravings and the mind games suck.  Just my ..02.
No you won`t. Ghrelin and Leptin levels are highly adaptable.  Furthermore, one or two large meals at one time will keep you satiated much, much longer.  Just ask the Intermittent Fasting crowd.  Look into it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #114 on: March 16, 2013, 11:18:39 AM »
Well... I have no clue what bodyfat % I'm at .. any guesstimates? I am holding a lot of water and am super flat obviously ... but I wanted to take the least flattering pic possible ...no lights diuretics etc

Better lighting, different angles, carb up, pumped, etc. like other people around here do and you would look much more impressive. This is good though....not many people can get this lean. If it was easy to get to this level there wouldn't be clowns around here posting decade old pics all the time.

Going from that pic alone I would say you're around 8 % bf but could be just a tad under...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 16, 2013, 11:18:50 AM »
I was being facetious.  I do think I carry a bit more muscle than him though at the same height or so.  What you learned here is that all of his past roid use has amounted to absolutely nothing in the long term and that he could have just stayed natural all a long.

i agree with that

when you come off you go back to your natural size eventually
T

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #116 on: March 16, 2013, 11:20:11 AM »
Fuck there are some stupid fucks around here.

I've actually ate 1600 cals of junk and 1600 cals of clean food. THERE IS A BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE. And I've done this for reasonable stints of time....not just a couple days.

ANYONE who has actually done this knows that the weight loss/physique change is NOT THE SAME.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #117 on: March 16, 2013, 11:20:55 AM »
i agree with that

when you come off you go back to your natural size eventually

Could be even worse off in the end with rock bottom hormone levels

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 16, 2013, 11:21:08 AM »
Fuck there are some stupid fucks around here.

I've actually ate 1600 cals of junk and 1600 cals of clean food. THERE IS A BIG FUCKING DIFFERENCE. And I've done this for reasonable stints of time....not just a couple days.

ANYONE who has actually done this knows that the weight loss/physique change is NOT THE SAME.
::)

My Pizza is cleaner than your Chicken Breast.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 16, 2013, 11:21:57 AM »
If you eat all your calories at 2 meals in the form of a cheeseburger and beer - most of us get cravings and the mind games suck.  Just my ..02.
Intermittent fasting and regular meal patterns: mixing it up

Q: What's peoples experience with intermittent fasting on the week days and a "regular" diet on the weekend or something like that? I think that would fit my schedule perfectly, especially since i am much more active on the weekend and play sports/do cardio sometimes multiple times and very spread out.

A: Eating on regular intervals each day has it's benefits. Breaking the pattern may screw a bit with the ghrelin pulse. Ghrelin is a hunger hormone which rise in anticipation of a meal and is in tune with your day-to-day meal pattern. This is also part of why you can go for 16 hrs without getting hungry once you get used to it.

Practically, this might mean that it could be a bit harder to get back to fasting when you break the pattern (weekends). On the other hand, I've done it personally many times and I haven't experienced any problems at all. Fasting is still very easy after a day of more regularily spaced eating. It might take several days of a new meal pattern before a new ghrelin pulse pattern develops, so go ahead and try it.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 16, 2013, 11:22:38 AM »
No you won`t. Ghrelin and Leptin levels are highly adaptable.  Furthermore, one or two large meals at one time will keep you satiated much, much longer.  Just ask the Intermittent Fasting crowd.  Look into it.

The fasting I do. Which over the past 2 years has proved very effective. A staple for me

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 16, 2013, 11:23:28 AM »
Could be even worse off in the end with rock bottom hormone levels

the body has a great ability to return to its natural state

can take a long time but you have to seriously fuck it up for it not to happen
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 16, 2013, 11:25:05 AM »
The fasting I do. Which over the past 2 years has proved very effective. A staple for me
Its very easy to do.   hunger is something that is completely trainable.  If anyone says they will be hungry after eating x or y amount, then they are a moron because they can learn to be satiated with x or y amounts. Even easier when you keep the caloric amount the same and just fill it whenever you want throughout the day.

Sometimes I eat a few little things and one big thing.  Sometimes just two big things.  Sometimes many small things.  It doesn`t matter.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #123 on: March 16, 2013, 11:25:09 AM »
Don't know just going by experience for me.    Plus it's hard for me gauge calorie counts w stuff like cheeseburgers etc.  

Intermittent fasting and regular meal patterns: mixing it up

Q: What's peoples experience with intermittent fasting on the week days and a "regular" diet on the weekend or something like that? I think that would fit my schedule perfectly, especially since i am much more active on the weekend and play sports/do cardio sometimes multiple times and very spread out.

A: Eating on regular intervals each day has it's benefits. Breaking the pattern may screw a bit with the ghrelin pulse. Ghrelin is a hunger hormone which rise in anticipation of a meal and is in tune with your day-to-day meal pattern. This is also part of why you can go for 16 hrs without getting hungry once you get used to it.

Practically, this might mean that it could be a bit harder to get back to fasting when you break the pattern (weekends). On the other hand, I've done it personally many times and I haven't experienced any problems at all. Fasting is still very easy after a day of more regularily spaced eating. It might take several days of a new meal pattern before a new ghrelin pulse pattern develops, so go ahead and try it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 16, 2013, 11:27:15 AM »
Don't know just going by experience for me.    Plus it's hard for me gauge calorie counts w stuff like cheeseburgers etc.  

How is it hard to gauge the calories in a cheeseburger.  Fast Food even makes it easier by giving you all the calorie amounts.  You don`t have to do anything.  If you make it yourself, then you know the exact calories.

Plus estimating is not that difficult either.  We are going for the big picture, the overall trend.  Even if you mess up a bit, you will self correct over time anyways.