Author Topic: .  (Read 54046 times)

NotSure

• Getbig III
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2013, 10:09:27 AM »
I am 163 lbs at 5'11" .. am I close to 6%?

The goal was to get as close to 6% without drugs. I posted my diet and training regime. I have been at it for 3-4 months now. Lost 40 lbs of blubber, water and some muscle.

THIS is trully what it looks like without drugs. None of those bullshit natty claims.

I give you shit and you have given me shit over the years but this is 100% honesty here. Very good progress. That is what a true natural will look like with out drugs.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2013, 10:10:41 AM »
I feel EXCELLENT. Seriously

I am very thin in clotches. I'm almost 6'

People ask me constantly what happened haha

anabolichalo: I cannot take you seriously dude.. you seem to start shit out of sheer boredom.. post a pic and we'll discuss

Yes! Someone asked me if i got sick and what happened the other day in the gym hahahaha.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2013, 10:11:01 AM »
I give you shit and you have given me shit over the years but this is 100% honesty here. Very good progress. That is what a true natural will look like with out drugs.
Yes. This was my point. The lower the bodyfat the thinner you get. I do believe that I can get to 6% at 155 lbs

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2013, 10:12:37 AM »
I am 163 lbs at 5'11" .. am I close to 6%?

The goal was to get as close to 6% without drugs. I posted my diet and training regime. I have been at it for 3-4 months now. Lost 40 lbs of blubber, water and some muscle.

THIS is trully what it looks like without drugs. None of those bullshit natty claims.

I win.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2013, 10:13:32 AM »
Yes. This was my point. The lower the bodyfat the thinner you get. I do believe that I can get to 6% at 155 lbs
That's what it takes. I woke up at 169 this morning. Don't listen to the fats. Plus that kind of body looks better in dress clothes which is all the matters anyway if you are in a professional work environment.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2013, 10:13:50 AM »
Thank you for stating the obvious  ;D

I am 160 fucking lbs  :-\

Well, youd be surprised. Some people do actually look better slimmed down!
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2013, 10:14:07 AM »
Thank you for stating the obvious  ;D

I am 160 fucking lbs  :-\
You sure had it out for me when I am perpetually 5`11-6`0 (taller in the morning) at 170-180 lbs.  Now I see you are even littler than I.   ;D

dustin

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2013, 10:14:28 AM »
Looking shredded, man. I'm doing the same thing, clean as well but no natty claims either haha

Keep cutting or hold your conditioning there and just throw in a big refeed/bulk day once a week. Or do a quick two week dbol cycle, fill out and throw on a few lbs and shred back down. 8)

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2013, 10:15:02 AM »
I win.

;D If you maintain it year round it looks better over time. That first diet obliterates your muscles but if you can keep the bf down and go back to inflating muscles with adonis principles he will be golden. I don't even count protein anymore.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 16, 2013, 10:16:28 AM »
Looking shredded, man. I'm doing the same thing, clean as well but no natty claims either haha

Keep cutting or hold your conditioning there and just throw in a big refeed/bulk day once a week. Or do a quick two week dbol cycle, fill out and throw on a few lbs and shred back down. 8)
Frakk that. Get out of this thread with your drugged bullshit weak minded individual.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: March 16, 2013, 10:16:37 AM »
I would like to give credit to Disgusted, who encouraged me in the beginning that it can be done. He also gave me some pointers.

Also Spike who does not post anymore but I keep in touch with him on facebook.

Disgusted thinks that this is very close to 6% .. (fat wise.. much water under the skin etc)

Spike thinks it's anywhere between 7-9%.

I did notice some intresting reactions: I still think I am "fat" in my mind. I also think I look better than I do. I call it the bodybuilder syndrome, much like anorexia or bigorexia. Being too obsessive with your body has psychological side effects. Many of you are already familiar with this.

Adonis: I could go on the exact drugs you were on in that pic and make you look like shit in comparison. I stated this is a clean affair so back off with your drug induced toothpick physique  ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #36 on: March 16, 2013, 10:17:07 AM »
looks like 10%-ish... fuck the caliper and by an omron tester (they are like $30 on amazon)

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2013, 10:17:18 AM »
Good job Sev, looking lean there. Small but ripped. I don't know if it's 6% bf thou...could be. How do you measure bf ?

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2013, 10:18:44 AM »
You sure had it out for me when I am perpetually 5`11-6`0 (taller in the morning) at 170-180 lbs.  Now I see you are even littler than I.   ;D

youve walked by me before gollum. you were about 5 ft 10 in shoes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2013, 10:18:56 AM »
;D If you maintain it year round it looks better over time. That first diet obliterates your muscles but if you can keep the bf down and go back to inflating muscles with adonis principles he will be golden. I don't even count protein anymore.
Yeah its totally not necessary to count anything as a natural.  Just overall calories.  Dumb Clean Natural still is protein and "clean" eating convinced to the point of misery.  I saw what he posted he ate.  Disgusting.

The moron literally ate 5 almonds, meanwhile I ate a whole Pan Pizza last night with Monterey Jack, Pepperoni, Olives and Mushrooms with an Olive Oil Crust and then 4 servings of Ice Cream afterwards.

I am eating 2600 calories right now and am 178 as usual.  A little bit sharper here and there, but not much different at all.  Not noticeable to anyone but me.  

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2013, 10:19:12 AM »

you havent posted a new pic for five years

why not?

are you still that ripped?
T

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2013, 10:19:53 AM »
This guy trains at my gym. He plays sport at a high level and was very lean before he started training. He much got bigger and slightly leaner.

Obviously this is a professional photo but I think he is about 126130lbs here

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2013, 10:20:12 AM »
youve walked by me before gollum. you were about 5 ft 10 in shoes.
::)

You don`t know me.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2013, 10:20:20 AM »
Yeah its totally not necessary to count anything as a natural.  Just overall calories.  Dumb Clean Natural still is protein and "clean" eating convinced to the point of misery.  I saw what he posted he ate.  Disgusting.

The moron literally ate 5 almonds, meanwhile I ate a whole Pan Pizza last night with Monterey Jack, Pepperoni, Olives and Mushrooms with an Olive Oil Crust and then 4 servings of Ice Cream afterwards.

I am eating 2600 calories right now and am 178 as usual.  A little bit sharper here and there, but not much different at all.  Not noticeable to anyone but me.  
:D

You are funny but I cannot take you seriously. Sorry Gollum  ;)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2013, 10:21:12 AM »
Looking good, Sev. I think you will lose energy if you go much leaner..

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 16, 2013, 10:22:05 AM »
:D

You are funny but I cannot take you seriously. Sorry Gollum  ;)
Thats because you have a mental problem.

As I said, calories are all that matters as a natural.  Calories and training.  You don`t need to follow any kind of diet at all.  You would be stupid to do so as a Natural, unless you just like being miserable for no reason, which your kind of people so oftentimes do.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2013, 10:23:48 AM »
Well, youd be surprised. Some people do actually look better slimmed down!
When I am all done with transforming.. I will remain in this shape forever. I feel great. I will also continue lifting like this regularly from now on. No more lazy breaks from the gym.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: March 16, 2013, 10:24:03 AM »
Looking good, Sev. I think you will lose energy if you go much leaner..
No he won`t, if he is eating whatever he wants.  Eating like Buchenwald, which he seems to be doing, may cause this to happen- but if he has enough carbs and fat he will be fine.  As a natural the majority of calories should be from Carbs and Fat anyways. Especially Carbs- not that you have to count anything.  Just eat what you like.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: March 16, 2013, 10:25:10 AM »
When I am all done with transforming.. I will remain in this shape forever. I feel great. I will also continue lifting like this regularly from now on. No more lazy breaks from the gym.
What are your calories- Around 1400-1600 I imagine based on what you posted.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2013, 10:25:36 AM »
Obviously this is a professional photo but I think he is about 126130lbs here

That's quite alot of lbs Goudy! :D