Author Topic: .  (Read 53989 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #500 on: March 19, 2013, 04:56:44 AM »
Getting there is hard enough - but maintenance over the long term has almost proven impossible to me . 

it's impossible to maintain coz it's boring, not because it's hard to do

it's fun, interesting, motivating and challenging to get there, but once you get there all those things no longer exist and it becomes dull as fuck doing the same thing day in and day out

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Should I stop or keep going in obtaining my physique?
« Reply #501 on: March 19, 2013, 05:00:07 AM »
recent pic off the sauce... looks small and flabby

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #502 on: March 19, 2013, 05:03:02 AM »
it's impossible to maintain coz it's boring, not because it's hard to do

it's fun, interesting, motivating and challenging to get there, but once you get there all those things no longer exist and it becomes dull as fuck doing the same thing day in and day out

Keeping it at 6%, sure. But keeping it around 10-12% is not that boring as you just need to be watch what you're eating half the week. Which you should do anyway. If you train correctly, no reason to blow up.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #503 on: March 19, 2013, 05:03:51 AM »

Brutal 18 and a half inch quads.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #504 on: March 19, 2013, 05:23:35 AM »
You're playing cute and i wouldn't expect anything different from you. You know what i mean. Look at your back shots. Lower part of your traps are clearly visible and do have enough thickness but you have a low insertions= long neck. Traps are also visible from the front (in your case not enough), actually how many people will have a look at your lower traps except the "rape me and gouge my eyes out" girl? See my point?
listen, your bodybuilding IQ is pretty low I see .. you obviously are a recreational lifter at best. My traps are too big for everything else and I have never trained them directly. In that type of most muscular pose, traps are not that visible. I am also 160 fucking lbs. If you still don't get it I cannot help you further MORTALCOCK.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #505 on: March 19, 2013, 05:25:13 AM »
listen, your bodybuilding IQ is pretty low I see .. you obviously are a recreational lifter at best. My traps are too big for everything else and I have never trained them directly. In that type of most muscular pose, traps are not that visible. I am also 160 fucking lbs. If you still don't get it I cannot help you further MORTALCOCK.

If you bend a little more forward, this will be a back pose.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #506 on: March 19, 2013, 05:28:40 AM »
Big traps look stupid in clothes anyway.
Y

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #507 on: March 19, 2013, 05:51:18 AM »
If you bend a little more forward, this will be a back pose.
As I previously mentioned, you seem to be a guy who knows jack shit about bodybuilding and is just trying to get a raise out of me. Good luck with that one mortalcock  :)

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: March 19, 2013, 05:55:42 AM »
As I previously mentioned, you seem to be a guy who knows jack shit about bodybuilding and is just trying to get a raise out of me. Good luck with that one mortalcock  :)

Seems I'm getting it. If only that's what I was going for. I told you that I thought you did a good job and that those were very good results. Now, if you can't take one single "negative" comment, I can't do much about it. Look at flinstones thread, even if I doubt the natural status thing (I wonder how you of all didn't jump on this), that's high thick traps.

C-BuZz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #509 on: March 19, 2013, 06:05:00 AM »

Brutal double chin & hairline. While being dwarfed by a female.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #510 on: March 19, 2013, 06:22:13 AM »
Seems I'm getting it. If only that's what I was going for. I told you that I thought you did a good job and that those were very good results. Now, if you can't take one single "negative" comment, I can't do much about it. Look at flinstones thread, even if I doubt the natural status thing (I wonder how you of all didn't jump on this), that's high thick traps.
Again, you are just trying to stir shit up. Judging by your observations I am 100 % you are some gym rat or recreational lifter at best. Take a breather and stop being a dickhead for once. Good luck.

Here's the photo from yesterday. When someone accuses me of usin burners I know my discipline pays off  ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: March 19, 2013, 06:29:02 AM »
Again, you are just trying to stir shit up. Judging by your observations I am 100 % you are some gym rat or recreational lifter at best. Take a breather and stop being a dickhead for once. Good luck.

Here's the photo from yesterday. When someone accuses me of usin burners I know my discipline pays off  ;D

See how defensive you are lol? I asked and didn't accuse. Big difference. Otherwise, I would have said it clearly that you are using. That's good. Take it lightly. You still have a long neck.  ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #512 on: March 19, 2013, 06:30:39 AM »
See how defensive you are lol? I asked and didn't accuse. Big difference. Otherwise, I would have said it clearly that you are using. That's good. Take it lightly. You still have a long neck.  ;D
if by defensive you mean pointing out you are a guy who clearly does not know much about bodybuilding, then yes, I am quite defensive.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: March 19, 2013, 06:44:18 AM »

Epic window

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: March 19, 2013, 06:45:54 AM »
if by defensive you mean pointing out you are a guy who clearly does not know much about bodybuilding, then yes, I am quite defensive.

Stay defensive then. it agrees with you.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #515 on: March 19, 2013, 06:46:39 AM »
Look - sev is a master ball buster, etc and for sure him and I have had our spats, but truth be said - he put his effort into something and got results for himself.

He is not going to win any NPC show any time soon but he delivered and gets a hat tip.  

I still think Tae Bo is for twinks though.  

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #516 on: March 19, 2013, 06:46:51 AM »
Epic window
take it with my parents..not my home. Most apartment blocks have no window in the bathroom so people do it themselves. You are not going to see 60's era buildings with large windows

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: March 19, 2013, 06:47:42 AM »
Look - sev is a master ball buster, etc and for sure him and I have had our spats, but truth be said - he put his effort into something and got results for himself.

He is not going to win any NPC show any time soon but he delivered and gets a hat tip.  

I still think Tae Bo is for twinks though.  
If I take what you took for your shows I would easily win ANY NPC shows  ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #518 on: March 19, 2013, 06:50:14 AM »
If I take what you took for your shows I would easily win ANY NPC shows  ;)

I got last in the NPC show i did - i was clean and no roids and it was the first one I did - and BY the way I had a lot more muscle than you too. 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #519 on: March 19, 2013, 07:26:29 AM »
I got last in the NPC show i did - i was clean and no roids and it was the first one I did - and BY the way I had a lot more muscle than you too. 

was it held at a circus ,,ur pic is upside down looks like your hanging posed on the hi wire,,,

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #520 on: March 19, 2013, 07:29:13 AM »
was it held at a circus ,,ur pic is upside down looks like your hanging posed on the hi wire,,,

He has to pose upside down to keep all the semen in his bum.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #521 on: March 19, 2013, 07:29:52 AM »

lol

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #522 on: March 19, 2013, 07:30:33 AM »
He has to pose upside down to keep all the semen in his bum.

oh shit  ;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #523 on: March 19, 2013, 07:50:04 AM »

Lose the beard, you already have a strong jaw, it makes you look like a pencil neck.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: March 19, 2013, 07:52:51 AM »
Lose the beard, you already have a strong jaw, it makes you look like a pencil neck.