Author Topic: .  (Read 53832 times)

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
Re: Should I stop or keep going?
« Reply #550 on: March 19, 2013, 01:36:31 PM »
wow Adam was a pretty bIG dude at one time

You look like Ruehl in that pic, Adam :)

And while I realize you and Sebastian have a past, some of the comparison poses you're using aren't exactly apples to apples.  What do you look like when you're standing totally relaxed, like Sev was in the first pic of this thread?

Personally, I don't give a shit what anyone uses and I'd encourage him to jump back on the drug wagon.  When he was "on" his delts and arms were a lot bigger.  He also had very complete leg development.  But meh, to each his own.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Should I stop or keep going in obtaining my physique?
« Reply #551 on: March 19, 2013, 01:59:01 PM »
Dont forget the Pontiac GTA trans am.  I was such a guido i owned one, sold it...bought a beemer 3 series, missed my GTA, dumped the BMW and bought another one...LOL
A 400 V8 on the Trans Am I assume, a powerful big block engine. Manual transmission?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #552 on: March 19, 2013, 02:35:03 PM »
Dont forget the Pontiac GTA trans am.  I was such a guido i owned one, sold it...bought a beemer 3 series, missed my GTA, dumped the BMW and bought another one...LOL

I loved that car.

Dad bought me a 74 with a 455 in it when I turned 16.

And yes... I totaled it... What the hell was my dad thinking?!

ukjeff

« Reply #553 on: March 19, 2013, 02:43:06 PM »

"If you want your car keys back you have to guess which hand they're in sweetheart"

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #554 on: March 19, 2013, 03:08:59 PM »
Galeniko trying to hijack a thread from Sevastase. It's time to grab some pop-corn. :D

Haha.....everybody is trying to hijack this fucking thread.  :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #555 on: March 19, 2013, 05:11:14 PM »
Galeniko

Are you originally from the Former Yugoslavia?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #556 on: March 19, 2013, 05:42:54 PM »
yes why :D

My pops lived there for about ten years bro. Crazy fuckers come out of there. I think we have discussed this before. I'm afraid to visit Albania or any of those places.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #557 on: March 19, 2013, 05:43:54 PM »
And Sev looks good takes a lot of balls to get down to 160 pounds. I admire the I don't give a shit what people think attitude. If I get down to 195 I feel like a pathetic twink.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #558 on: March 19, 2013, 05:47:05 PM »

You look exactly like an old friend who came from there/was born there.

The typical Jugge-look as we say here in Sweden.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #559 on: March 19, 2013, 10:53:15 PM »
I am 163 lbs at 5'11" .. am I close to 6%?

The goal was to get as close to 6% without drugs. I posted my diet and training regime. I have been at it for 3-4 months now. Lost 40 lbs of blubber, water and some muscle.

THIS is trully what it looks like without drugs. None of those bullshit natty claims.

I cited your original post, because it goes to the heart of what this tread should be about. Reading through some of your later posts, it seems you have moved from the question to being pretty defensive. I suggest that you venture further off-track as the thread progresses.

Here is the thing, you are lean. No doubt you are healthy as a result....or at least I would hope so. Like you, I have suffered from body dysmorphic disorder. In my case, as I previously suggested, it is from the opposite perspective. I have never seen myself as fat, but I have viewed myself as emaciated. In the bodybuilding world, it appears my issues are more common then yours. Case in point, many bodybuilders see themselves as the 99 lb. weakling getting sand kicked in their faces in those ancient Charles Atlas comic book advertisements.

I am not an expert and so I cannot offer advice so much as just observation. You appear to be too thin. It makes me wonder how healthy it is to have or desire to have a body which examples a fat level of 6%. To my way of logical thinking, bodybuilding should express the epitomy of health and vigor. Maybe this opinion is a result of my own body dysmorphic disorder, but you appear to be too thin, all things considered.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #560 on: March 19, 2013, 11:14:19 PM »
My pops lived there for about ten years bro. Crazy fuckers come out of there. I think we have discussed this before. I'm afraid to visit Albania or any of those places.

Ya. Dont know him personally, but what i do know of Eastern Europeans that are in the "life"...they are people you really don't want to fuck with. Stab you as soon as look at you, no compunction whatsoever.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #561 on: March 20, 2013, 12:06:36 AM »
I cited your original post, because it goes to the heart of what this tread should be about. Reading through some of your later posts, it seems you have moved from the question to being pretty defensive. I suggest that you venture further off-track as the thread progresses.

Here is the thing, you are lean. No doubt you are healthy as a result....or at least I would hope so. Like you, I have suffered from body dysmorphic disorder. In my case, as I previously suggested, it is from the opposite perspective. I have never seen myself as fat, but I have viewed myself as emaciated. In the bodybuilding world, it appears my issues are more common then yours. Case in point, many bodybuilders see themselves as the 99 lb. weakling getting sand kicked in their faces in those ancient Charles Atlas comic book advertisements.

I am not an expert and so I cannot offer advice so much as just observation. You appear to be too thin. It makes me wonder how healthy it is to have or desire to have a body which examples a fat level of 6%. To my way of logical thinking, bodybuilding should express the epitomy of health and vigor. Maybe this opinion is a result of my own body dysmorphic disorder, but you appear to be too thin, all things considered.

I agree, also to say that this is the best build one can achieve naturally at low bodyfat is BS. This is me at 19, for this show I used a fat burner, 1 week of halo last week of prep and a diuretic day before and day of show, nothing else. Not 100 natty claim but not juicing it up.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #562 on: March 20, 2013, 12:11:44 AM »
I agree, also to say that this is the best build one can achieve naturally at low bodyfat is BS. This is me at 19, for this show I used a fat burner, 1 week of halo last week of prep and a diuretic day before and day of show, nothing else. Not 100 natty claim but not juicing it up.
oh no....not again....here we go again another 2 deca every 4th week I am almost natural.... I will talk to you  when you are 37

you look good there but my transformation is without chemicals and close to 40. You have much to.learn grasshopper. and no, you are not natura

it's like you would tell us that licking the tip of a penis makes you almost straight.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #563 on: March 20, 2013, 01:36:06 AM »
Your ancestors were slaves to the shitskin Ottomans, that explains why you are such a swarthy bastard.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #564 on: March 20, 2013, 02:19:45 AM »
:D
dont wory, the albanians are just as crazy :)

Galeniko and Sev rolling through Albania:

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: March 20, 2013, 02:43:31 AM »
Your ancestors were slaves to the shitskin Ottomans, that explains why you are such a swarthy bastard.

il have a big mac and fries waiter
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #566 on: March 20, 2013, 02:51:44 AM »
People really need to get out more. People are as different all over the world as in your city or place you live in.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #567 on: March 20, 2013, 04:02:53 AM »
People really need to get out more. People are as different all over the world as in your city or place you live in.

i dream that i am being chased by the undead

they can never catch me

but when i fight them i cant kill them

the dream normally ends when i am engaged in a fight with an overwhelming number

what does that mean?
T

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #568 on: March 20, 2013, 04:08:23 AM »

they can never catch me

the dream normally ends when i am engaged in a fight with an overwhelming number

what does that mean?
Interesting, seems you may be overwhelmed by daily life in general hence the dream. Under alot of stress are you?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: March 20, 2013, 04:12:09 AM »

they can never catch me

what does that mean?

It means you need to pay your gym membership bro

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #570 on: March 20, 2013, 04:18:21 AM »
It means you need to pay your gym membership bro

haha yes cyp

do you think if i wear tap out sweats and four ounce gloves in my dream

i will tap those undead bitches out  8)
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #571 on: March 20, 2013, 05:38:13 AM »
haha yes cyp

do you think if i wear tap out sweats and four ounce gloves in my dream

i will tap those undead bitches out  8)

Yes bro, try wearing 2 tapout vests on under the other, shave a mohawk into your hair and bleach 2 lightning strikes on each side. Those zombies will NOT want to go for 3 five minutes rounds

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #572 on: March 20, 2013, 05:39:18 AM »

they can never catch me

what does that mean?

You are watching "the walking dead" all by your self and are scared shitless ?
?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: March 20, 2013, 05:49:42 AM »
You are watching "the walking dead" all by your self and are scared shitless ?

could be

i personally think that when i fucked your mom

the smell of her rotting punani has scarred me for life
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #574 on: March 20, 2013, 05:56:54 AM »
SOME BASE THERE RO,,,,GOOD GENETICS..