Author Topic: Job offer in South Afrika  (Read 6852 times)

Stephano

• Getbig IV
Re: Job offer in South Afrika
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2013, 09:51:51 PM »
I never wrote "Living in Japan is cheaper than living in the west,", that's the shit you made up

I didn't pinpoint any specific asian country in my statement, which just generally expressed my own point that living in aisa is cheaper than living in the west, which is based on my own experience.

and for job, what I mean is a real job, not the teaching english shit,

of course you are right, if you are so ugly and can't have a real job,  aisan pussies will not treat you like god, and you will be miserable living there.

so which one is you? fucking ugly or fucking stupid?

Have you ever even been to Japan or South Korea?  Answer honestly. 
...It seems to me like, if anything, you've only spent time with the untermenschen in third-world places like Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, etc.  Asia is a big place, and there are huge differences between the rich countries of the north & the desperately poor countries of the south.

See, your opinions and experience are utterly irrelevant.  Japan and S.Korea are not cheaper, and in fact they may even be more expensive -- nor will you get any special treatment as a foreigner, and in fact the opposite may be true in some instances.  I agree that if you go to Thailand you'll be treated very handsomely, but it's essentially only because the women there see you as a ticket out of poverty.

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2013, 12:40:39 AM »

Have you ever even been to Japan or South Korea?  Answer honestly. 
...It seems to me like, if anything, you've only spent time with the untermenschen in third-world places like Thailand, Vietnam, the Philippines, etc.  Asia is a big place, and there are huge differences between the rich countries of the north & the desperately poor countries of the south.

See, your opinions and experience are utterly irrelevant.  Japan and S.Korea are not cheaper, and in fact they may even be more expensive -- nor will you get any special treatment as a foreigner, and in fact the opposite may be true in some instances.  I agree that if you go to Thailand you'll be treated very handsomely, but it's essentially only because the women there see you as a ticket out of poverty.

This.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2013, 02:04:32 AM »
You might want to learn how to spell Africa first.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2013, 03:35:47 AM »
exactly. Whites should have killed al the darkies once and for all, now the oposite is going to take place. Darkies will slowly push whiteys outside until there s none left. Weird country where white and black people hate each others openly yet still dont want to quit because of the nice landscapes.

White people should not have came over to begin with.   They should all leave if they don't like the way things are now.
A

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2013, 03:54:39 AM »
Huh, canada is super easy to get in especially if you re young and have diplomas, plan to start a family. Population is old and needs replacement. Tons of good looking rich women. Tons of job opportunities at all levels. Especially if english is your first language. Also it's one of the very few economies in the world that is not in debt, but its exports are 80% toward the united states which are badly in debts so when the us crash there will be some backlash in canada too. Still, it's a solid place to plan a stable future among the shit that s going to hit the fan worldwide soon. Tons of ressources too. Lately a lot of americans are moving to english canada again to flee unemployment in the us that is growing.. again.

Yep.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2013, 07:33:30 AM »
I do not have your native experience of SA, I was working in the region on and off 89-90 and only visited SA briefly.
Never the less history suggest the over exertion of military and financial resorces coupled with a lack of majority support for the existing policy usually forces changes. The new situation may not be what anybody wanted but most revolutions kick open doors. The French Revolution, Russian Revolution, Soviet Collapse .. were all proseeded by costly unpopular (unwinnable) foreign wars. America suffered some of these affects but withdrew from Vietnam before it could destabilise itsself, A huge part of its present financial problems has come about from waging two costly foreign wars but the majority still trust the present system. N Korea appears to be throwing more shapes than shrapnell but the regime will collapse from within unless its clever like China That white SA voted to change tack suggests declining faith for what was in hindsight unable to be maintained for decades. That which will not bend will frequently break

I think voting YES was more due to whites wanting to be part of the international community again, such as travel more easily and take part in international sports again.

They knew they could keep it going, but they would be isolated and viewed as pariahs.

The fact is that it was not a 'collapse' due to a financial situation or whatever but rather a negotiated settlement where the leaders and many whites thought it was good time to do so due to the reasons listed above.

With TV and especially satellite, people wanted to be part of the globalised world they saw on the TV

It bothers me that history is getting re-written to present the situation as it was a 'collapse' when the same government ruled for another 4 years and prepared the country for the next elections.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2013, 07:35:45 AM »

White people should not have came over to begin with.   They should all leave if they don't like the way things are now.

The white people since 350 years ago did not choose to be there just as you did not choose to be living in America instead of Africa. The same could be said for white Americans, Australians, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, etc.

Many would like to leave, but it is not easy due to finances and visas etc.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2013, 07:46:07 AM »
I think voting YES was more due to whites wanting to be part of the international community again, such as travel more easily and take part in international sports again.
They knew they could keep it going, but they would be isolated and viewed as pariahs.
The fact is that it was not a 'collapse' due to a financial situation or whatever but rather a negotiated settlement where the leaders and many whites thought it was good time to do so due to the reasons listed above.
With TV and especially satellite, people wanted to be part of the globalised world they saw on the TV
It bothers me that history is getting re-written to present the situation as it was a 'collapse' when the same government ruled for another 4 years and prepared the country for the next elections.
I dont think it collapsed as such though I doubt it would have lasted for decades, time was never going to be on its side . Rather it was a good example of making changes while still able to and an admission that collapse would happened if the same course were maintained. Perhaps something was learned from the Whenwes after all
c

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2013, 07:48:27 AM »

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2013, 01:06:07 PM »
I dont think it collapsed as such though I doubt it would have lasted for decades, time was never going to be on its side . Rather it was a good example of making changes while still able to and an admission that collapse would happened if the same course were maintained. Perhaps something was learned from the Whenwes after all

I see what you're saying regarding the Rhodesians, though they far heavily outnumbered and only a few thousand fighting really.

But yes, avoiding the potential of a future war allowed for a much better position to negotiate. It is always better to negotiate from a position of strength than the other way around.

There was the real risk of the military taking over around 1994, but the retired General after meeting with Mandela decided not to go this route.

I think if had carried on and there was any potential of a collapse, then the military would have taken over.
How this would have turned out, no one knows for sure or how the whites would have reacted.

But like in a real fight, no matter how strong you are, you never know what can happen and this was probably a part of their reasoning.
Though, the military was very strong with one of the best special forces in the world.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2013, 01:09:57 PM »
They should all leave if they don't like the way things are now.

Lets apply that policy to black people in the United States? ???

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2013, 01:10:49 PM »
Damn, that's interesting.  Thanks

I think I read that his wife was murdered by a black security guard.   :P

Is De Klerk regarded as a traitor?  Does he still live in SA?

His wive was murdered by a black gardener I think.

About De Klerk, I guess it depends on who you ask.
And no, he doesn't live in SA anymore, he lives overseas and is wealthy haha

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2013, 01:12:59 PM »
If there is eventually a civil war it will be between the blacks.

Yes, I didn't necessarily mean between blacks and whites. Taking into account the conflict between the ANC and another organisation whose name escapes me right now.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2013, 01:13:40 PM »

White people should not have came over to begin with.   They should all leave if they don't like the way things are now.

I agree with the first part

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: March 18, 2013, 01:17:17 PM »
I agree with the first part

Most were fleeing religious persecution in Europe.

The history of the world and nations is one of population migration and wars.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2013, 01:19:02 PM »
Didnt read. Its spelled Africa.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2013, 01:26:52 PM »
Didnt read. Its spelled Africa.

not in Dutch or Afrikaans
wer u knot defening your inkorect spilling on another broad just no?
c

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2013, 01:30:06 PM »
You might want to learn how to spell Africa first.

You might want to learn how to speak a bit Suid Afrikaans first ;)

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2013, 01:31:05 PM »
shitzo doesn't need to spell properly, he's an "idiot savant"- einstein couldn't spell either

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2013, 01:31:57 PM »
shitzo doesn't need to spell properly, he's an "idiot savant"- einstein couldn't spell either

;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2013, 01:32:39 PM »
he doesn't live in SA anymore, he lives overseas and is wealthy haha

I think he should be forced to live among the people he fucked over.  :-X

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2013, 01:33:21 PM »
Most were fleeing religious persecution in Europe.

The history of the world and nations is one of population migration and wars.

And others were opportunists- it's the same old story with colonisation. The problem was, Africa was not like America or Australia.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2013, 02:00:21 PM »
You might want to learn how to speak a bit Suid Afrikaans first ;)
lol, Amerrrrrica fuck yeah!!!!!!