Author Topic: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....  (Read 58646 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Thinking of training arms, chest and calves only....
« Reply #775 on: April 16, 2013, 10:00:53 AM »
once your lean enough it's easier to carb play,you can see in few days/week's time your condition to fall off by just looking in mirror and telling your condition especially abs they get blurred quick...then you could play with simple/complex/choices of carbs oats.rice /wholegrains/starchy veggies to add and subtract...
Exactly. Thing I found keep the carbs back at night, maybe some broccoli or green beans but not very many carbs but no starches as in potatoes or pasta.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #776 on: April 16, 2013, 10:17:14 AM »
Exactly. Thing I found keep the carbs back at night, maybe some broccoli or green beans but not very many carbs but no starches as in potatoes or pasta.
u be surprised in a pinch salad greens/cucumbers/tomatoes large bowl with just balsamic will do trick.....have to be careful if balsamic which is kinda sweet could trigger sugar rush lol,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #777 on: April 16, 2013, 10:30:08 AM »
allright dudes

just had the pics taken and you'll be getting them within 3 hours or so

btw, just read this article and it says that it's cool to get to 2% bodyfat and to stay there

here's an excerpt from it... (and this is a SCIENTIFIC article)

Is it safe for them to get down to 2 percent body fat?

Athletes have to take in adequate amounts of protein to maintain muscle mass, and they still have to take in adequate amounts of carbohydrate to maintain optimal training intensities. If they do this properly, they can maintain heavy workout sessions and lose fat without compromising their performance.

So 2 percent would be a safe lower limit if athletes eat right. What sort of diet should they have?

Meat, fish, poultry and dairy are good protein sources. But they also need to take in a fair amount of carbohydrates. When you're training at high intensities, you're burning more carbs. When those stores deplete, your body has to use something else—this could be fat, but it could be protein. People don't always appreciate how difficult it is to lose fat without losing protein. For athletes to maintain a high level of performance and low body fat, it means they have to a have a really good balance in their diet in order to maintain their health.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=athlete-body-fat

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #778 on: April 16, 2013, 10:32:05 AM »
and as far a the new "diet" goes i'll start it @ 2200 and then adjust from there while having have a cheat meal (not a whole cheat day, but a cheat meal) once every 3-5 days

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #779 on: April 16, 2013, 10:37:24 AM »
and as far a the new "diet" goes i'll start it @ 2200 and then adjust from there while having have a cheat meal (not a whole cheat day, but a cheat meal) once every 3-5 days
listen to mr n,,,,i have good knowledge but we are on same page usually ...u will see with training/eating u'll know when u looking flat even when ur lean to add carbs and your pump and look will change day to day,,,contest bbing which u said is temp thing,,is usually only way to gague water/carb/decarb/carb up look,,u literally swell at prejudging pumping up in back its mindblowing,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #780 on: April 16, 2013, 10:44:58 AM »
listen to mr n,,,,i have good knowledge but we are on same page usually ...u will see with training/eating u'll know when u looking flat even when ur lean to add carbs and your pump and look will change day to day,,,contest bbing which u said is temp thing,,is usually only way to gague water/carb/decarb/carb up look,,u literally swell at prejudging pumping up in back its mindblowing,,,

i know all about these temp changes man as i in fact did some photo shoots back in the day ;)

anyways, my point isn't about temporary changes as i'm shifting now from a pure fat-loss phase to a pure muscle gain without fat gain phase, so this process will be happening over months and months and not days or hours

yeah i know that it's all cals in vs cals out but this equation gets a bit more complicated when you want to gain but to gain only muscle and ZERO FAT

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #781 on: April 16, 2013, 10:48:46 AM »
i know all about these temp changes man as i in fact did some photo shoots back in the day ;)

anyways, my point isn't about temporary changes as i'm shifting now from a pure fat-loss phase to a pure muscle gain without fat gain phase, so this process will be happening over months and months and not days or hours

yeah i know that it's all cals in vs cals out but this equation gets a bit more complicated when you want to gain but to gain only muscle and ZERO FAT
its tougher than u think,,,i know and hope u do I think u do,,its tough to stay ripped and grow 1/8 inch bigger arm,leg whateva its not normal.u have to give up a little 'condition'to gain a little'size'if u get to desired build that's different story..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: April 16, 2013, 10:51:08 AM »
allright dudes

just had the pics taken and you'll be getting them within 3 hours or so

btw, just read this article and it says that it's cool to get to 2% bodyfat and to stay there

here's an excerpt from it... (and this is a SCIENTIFIC article)

Is it safe for them to get down to 2 percent body fat?

Athletes have to take in adequate amounts of protein to maintain muscle mass, and they still have to take in adequate amounts of carbohydrate to maintain optimal training intensities. If they do this properly, they can maintain heavy workout sessions and lose fat without compromising their performance.

So 2 percent would be a safe lower limit if athletes eat right. What sort of diet should they have?

Meat, fish, poultry and dairy are good protein sources. But they also need to take in a fair amount of carbohydrates. When you're training at high intensities, you're burning more carbs. When those stores deplete, your body has to use something else—this could be fat, but it could be protein. People don't always appreciate how difficult it is to lose fat without losing protein. For athletes to maintain a high level of performance and low body fat, it means they have to a have a really good balance in their diet in order to maintain their health.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=athlete-body-fat
WTF? Yea just eat one snickers bar a day and a cup of soup then  ;D. You cant survive on 2% bodyfat. Quit reading man and just do what your body suggests to do I just told this to Falcon today he has burned up all his carbs mowing and now craving fats why because the body goes to the next source of energy protein being last..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #783 on: April 16, 2013, 11:03:59 AM »
WTF? Yea just eat one snickers bar a day and a cup of soup then  ;D. You cant survive on 2% bodyfat. Quit reading man and just do what your body suggests to do I just told this to Falcon today he has burned up all his carbs mowing and now craving fats why because the body goes to the next source of energy protein being last..

my narcissism went out the window and now my OCD is taking over lol

essential bodyfat for men is @ 2-3% so this means that i can get to sub-4 AND STAY THERE 8) 8) 8)

Two classifications of body fat
– Essential – necessary for optimal health

Fat in bone marrow

Cell membranes
– Nonessential or storage

Subcutaneous adipose tissue

Visceral fat
Essential Fat

Males – 2-3%******* HIGHLIGHT************

Females – 5-12% (varies)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #784 on: April 16, 2013, 11:08:25 AM »
I think your point is 2/3 pct u want to achieve maintain is different than b's,mrn.mine if a bbing standard is to be achieved and not for the long haul.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #785 on: April 16, 2013, 11:11:51 AM »
I think your point is 2/3 pct u want to achieve maintain is different than b's,mrn.mine if a bbing standard is to be achieved and not for the long haul.
Exactly. You cant maintain but a couple of weeks.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #786 on: April 16, 2013, 11:15:30 AM »
well i know that i can hold and maintain 6-7% as i've done it before

but i'm wondering if 4-5% can be held and maintained ???

honestly it wasn't hard maintaining 6-7% and i felt great while doing it

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #787 on: April 16, 2013, 11:17:59 AM »

6-7 can be but going below 5 will be difficult to maintain but you are strong minded so maybe you can. One day left you ready?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #788 on: April 16, 2013, 11:22:12 AM »
Thats good maybe 5th or 6th day carb up.

Falcon just called me today says he lost around 20 lbs but has no energy graving fats, reason is he started mowing yards because it's spring here. His carbs are being burned due to mowing sugar/fructose is the first thing the body now he is graving fats why because the body goes to the next source of energy carbs, fats protein last when its gets to protein muscle loss occurs. You can only go on low carbs for a few days the the body redirects itself.

Good to hear falcon is getting back in shape again...

its tougher than u think,,,i know and hope u do I think u do,,its tough to stay ripped and grow 1/8 inch bigger arm,leg whateva its not normal.u have to give up a little 'condition'to gain a little'size'if u get to desired build that's different story..

This is true....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #789 on: April 16, 2013, 11:25:32 AM »
6-7 can be but going below 5 will be difficult to maintain but you are strong minded so maybe you can. One day left you ready?

am i ready :D :D :D

you, nj, and B will have pics in yo e-mails in less than 2 hours brother man ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: April 16, 2013, 11:27:41 AM »
am i ready :D :D :D

you, nj, and B will have pics in yo e-mails in less than 2 hours brother man ;)
OK.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #791 on: April 16, 2013, 11:28:26 AM »
I'll see if I can pics taken today if not first thing tomorrow guys...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #792 on: April 16, 2013, 11:35:43 AM »
I'll see if I can pics taken today if not first thing tomorrow guys...

don't worry ma man, take them at your convenience

p.s. King Che is watching you

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #793 on: April 16, 2013, 11:47:59 AM »

u answered your own question 6/7.. ok 4/5 below is torture...dry mouth,ur cold at times even in warm temps no insulation of fat.in clothes ur small as fuk..i'm not talking pro's there big in tight or kinda loose shirts,,i could go on and on,,,

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #794 on: April 16, 2013, 11:48:49 AM »
u answered your own question 6/7.. ok 4/5 below is torture...dry mouth,ur cold at times even in warm temps no insulation of fat.in clothes ur small as fuk..i'm not talking pro's there big in tight or kinda loose shirts,,i could go on and on,,,
Exactly.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #795 on: April 16, 2013, 11:55:42 AM »
btw fellas, when you get my pics please tell me by pm what you think my strength's and weaknesses are and which parts need to be brought up to put me into Zane-like proportions 8)

don't do it here, coz i don't want your opinions influencing each others, give my your own feedback via pm

thanks dudes

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #796 on: April 16, 2013, 12:07:48 PM »
btw fellas, when you get my pics please tell me by pm what you think my strength's and weaknesses are and which parts need to be brought up to put me into Zane-like proportions 8)

don't do it here, coz i don't want your opinions influencing each others, give my your own feedback via pm

thanks dudes
WE ALL WANT ZANE PROPORTIONS LOL....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #797 on: April 16, 2013, 12:16:43 PM »
WE ALL WANT ZANE PROPORTIONS LOL....

i'd settle for Che-Like Proportions

SLURP :P :P :P

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #798 on: April 16, 2013, 01:29:34 PM »
just bought two 2 liters of coke and a gallon of cherry cheesecake ice cream

seeing as i can basically add bout 600 cals back into ma "diet" i'll make those 600 cals consist of coca-cola and cherry ice cream ;D ;D ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #799 on: April 16, 2013, 01:33:15 PM »
just bought two 2 liters of coke and a gallon of cherry cheesecake ice cream

seeing as i can basically add bout 600 cals back into ma "diet" i'll make those 600 cals consist of coca-cola and cherry ice cream ;D ;D ;D
U SHOULD SEE SOME CRAZY VASCULARITY WITH ADDED SUGAR/FAT...