Author Topic: Is Bodybuilding the biggest act of irresponsabilty?  (Read 5919 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Is Bodybuilding the biggest act of irresponsabilty?
« Reply #75 on: March 26, 2013, 10:22:41 AM »
the rottweiler and greyhound analogy is flawed

jay cutler and me, we are both white, same race, difference will never be as big as genetic difference in dog races

intentionally misleading people into thinking genetic diferences are bigger than they really are

they are there, but nasser is not a rottweiler genetically and you are not a poodle genetically

exagerated claims to numb out the criticism

That's ridiculous.

I'm black; so is Victor Richards. I guess that means I can get as big as he was/is, simply with the right syringes.  ::)

Or, I'm black; so is Lebron James. That means I should be able to dunk a basketball.  ::)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: March 26, 2013, 12:53:49 PM »
Dude.  Stop crying.  Its just that you dont have the patience or discipline to grow naturally.  

Keep in mind that you're talking to the guy, who was talking smack about taking steroids to build his arms to 16".

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #77 on: March 26, 2013, 01:51:31 PM »

A 5'8" guy who is a lean natural 180lbs bodybuilder will look like an athlete and will look impressive to many. A 5'8" drug user who weighs 210lbs ripped will gets laughs cause everyone knows; even an old lady walking down the block that he is a steroid user. No one will give a drug user credit for their accomplishment.

you always say this funny how i've never seen it myself, not saying that people drool over these muscle men but never once have i seen somebody laugh

it must really bother you to see guys that are more muscular than yourself for you to say this so often

E

E

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #78 on: March 26, 2013, 01:53:53 PM »
you always say this funny how i've never seen it myself, not saying that people drool over these muscle men but never once have i seen somebody laugh

it must really bother you to see guys that are more muscular than yourself for you to say this so often

E

He really does sound like a broken record doesn't he?

But you have to forgive our old friend here I've been told he has Alzheimer's.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: March 26, 2013, 02:14:54 PM »

E

No, just trying to be the voice of reason among members of the insane asylum. Bodybuilding fans and steroid fans go hand in hand. In this subculture of a sport the fans are under the delusion that people are in awe of their steroid muscles. You never heard someone say, "steroids" looking at a steroid bodybuilder in a mocking tone? If you haven't you're lying to yourself.

I live by the ocean in NJ. I have seen a juiced to the gills guys strut down the boardwalk and as they go by the laughter follows.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 26, 2013, 02:21:19 PM »

E

::)

have you ever seen someone laugh at a retard, homo, midget to their face?  how about behind closed doors?

ever seen a planet fitness commercial?  even geico has commercials ridiculing the buffoonery of bodybuilding.

how about the ronny rockel vid that gets posted every so often?  99% of the board has a field day with this one.

hank wood threads?

i could go on all day...

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2013, 03:40:26 PM »
That's ridiculous.

I'm black; so is Victor Richards. I guess that means I can get as big as he was/is, simply with the right syringes.  ::)

Or, I'm black; so is Lebron James. That means I should be able to dunk a basketball.  ::)
you missed my point entirely but whatever

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2013, 04:37:35 PM »
No, just trying to be the voice of reason among members of the insane asylum. Bodybuilding fans and steroid fans go hand in hand. In this subculture of a sport the fans are under the delusion that people are in awe of their steroid muscles. You never heard someone say, "steroids" looking at a steroid bodybuilder in a mocking tone? If you haven't you're lying to yourself.

I live by the ocean in NJ. I have seen a juiced to the gills guys strut down the boardwalk and as they go by the laughter follows.

yet here you are, perhaps you are "insane" too since you spend so much time here

most of the negative "steroid" comments are here among people that came here to see bodybuilders, yeah they really hate "steroid muscles" ::)

people mock the rich too, makes them feel better about themselves

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2013, 04:43:42 PM »
::)

have you ever seen someone laugh at a retard, homo, midget to their face?  how about behind closed doors?

ever seen a planet fitness commercial?  even geico has commercials ridiculing the buffoonery of bodybuilding.

how about the ronny rockel vid that gets posted every so often?  99% of the board has a field day with this one.

hank wood threads?

i could go on all day...

i'm talking about real life, not getbig where everything gets made fun of

never saw somebody laugh at a midget, maybe i don't hang around enough losers

retards yeah because they were doing something funny, though i think the last time i saw it i was in middle school

the planet fitness commercials are funny, they're supposed to be funny

never seen people laugh at bodybuilders, if anything i would say most don't even pay attention to them

i would say the people that i see get laughed at are obese or wearing something outrageous and obviously gay

E
E

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2013, 04:45:03 PM »
yet here you are

E
Earl, Hershell Walker was on tv today an amazing person only sleeps about 4 hours a night still looks the same I think around 47 now.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2013, 04:55:56 PM »
Earl, Hershell Walker was on tv today an amazing person only sleeps about 4 hours a night still looks the same I think around 47 now.

he has multiple personalities so i wouldn't take anything he says seriously

E
E

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2013, 02:01:10 PM »
It's only irresponsible if you want it to be.

lol

Wooossshhhhhhhh

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #87 on: November 18, 2013, 03:03:34 PM »
he has multiple personalities so i wouldn't take anything he says seriously

E
Come on Earl you cant dis Athens GA like that.