Author Topic: North Korea vows to defeat US  (Read 11993 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
North Korea vows to defeat US
« on: March 25, 2013, 01:03:07 PM »
Anyone see this new video out showing the defeat of US army? What is it going to take to wipe these fuckers off the face of the earth? Shit, the Middle East doesn't have this much rhetoric coming out of it, yet we are all up in that ass. Are we afraid of china and Russia?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/north-korea-video-propaganda-us-troops-rockets-125355219.html

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
Re: North Korea vows to defeat US
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2013, 01:08:17 PM »
North Korea would be wiped out militarily in a matter of days, if not hours...
Nothing left of power plants, electrical installations, army barracks, naval yards, fuel storage tanks, bridges, etc....etc...

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 01:13:30 PM »
they shoulda spliced in some Independance Day shots of the white house. that video was beyond cheap

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2013, 01:16:47 PM »
nothing will be done unless they make the first move and its not just as simple as nuke them

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2013, 01:21:51 PM »
Nothing left of power plants, electrical installations, army barracks, naval yards, fuel storage tanks, bridges, etc....etc...
that would be a stupid mistake to attach them.there are other ways to deal with them.we are in their striking distance and they actually have weapons of mass destruction.look like they will not hesitate for a sec to shoot back and in extreme danger who knows they might hit first.they are small and venerable.thats dangerous.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2013, 01:44:10 PM »
No one there can even dunk a basketball, we would take them out in a day.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2013, 01:48:15 PM »
The fact anyone believes this is just not some org trying to instigate a war is sad.  The US so fucking badly needs another war before defense budgets come.  Another war means more billions to the defense contractors.

Fact is the US has about 25K or more troops in South Korea. 

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2013, 01:52:17 PM »
The fact anyone believes this is just not some org trying to instigate a war is sad.  The US so fucking badly needs another war before defense budgets come.  Another war means more billions to the defense contractors.

Fact is the US has about 25K or more troops in South Korea. 

good point.

they are a just a puppet for china

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2013, 01:53:18 PM »
Anyone see this new video out showing the defeat of US army? What is it going to take to wipe these fuckers off the face of the earth? Shit, the Middle East doesn't have this much rhetoric coming out of it, yet we are all up in that ass. Are we afraid of china and Russia?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/north-korea-video-propaganda-us-troops-rockets-125355219.html

LOL they are much more of a threat than the Middle East since they really HAVE WMDs! :D

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2013, 01:54:47 PM »
Aren`t the Koreans still operating mostly outdated MIG 21 jets

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2013, 02:23:12 PM »

I guess you don't remember the Korean war against the north. They have a real army, airforce and navy. We could wipe out Iraq's army quickly because they didn't have any real air support. Korea has a lot of military power. The general agreement is that they can knock out the city of Seoul in one day with conventional arms.   

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2013, 02:30:41 PM »
I guess you don't remember the Korean war against the north. They have a real army, airforce and navy. We could wipe out Iraq's army quickly because they didn't have any real air support. Korea has a lot of military power. The general agreement is that they can knock out the city of Seoul in one day with conventional arms.   
^^
IF they sent a nuke somewhere or launched a full-scale invasion of the south, they would face unbelievable retaliation- I wouldn't want to be there!
P.S.  I am a Veteran, by the way- I know what we are capable of.  Korean war 1950-53 was a "limited war", as we felt Russia/China would get involved (China did).  With a General with BALLS we could obliterate them.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2013, 02:32:33 PM »
North Korea could defeat us---in making bad attempts in trying to sound lame.

Like James Brown said, "Talking Loud, and ain't saying nothing."

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2013, 02:33:09 PM »
in what???

a Hot Dog Eating contest  ???

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2013, 02:34:03 PM »

I think they said the same about Iraq.   :P

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2013, 02:34:25 PM »

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2013, 02:37:05 PM »
^^
IF they sent a nuke somewhere or launched a full-scale invasion of the south, they would face unbelievable retaliation- I wouldn't want to be there!
P.S.  I am a Veteran, by the way- I know what we are capable of.  Korean war 1950-53 was a "limited war", as we felt Russia/China would get involved (China did).  With a General with BALLS we could obliterate them.

Same thing with Vietnam. If they would have let the dog off the chain we would have destroyed them . North Korea has been Saber Rattling for 50 years, our govt laughs at them.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2013, 03:06:18 PM »
North korea doesnt have any oil or other valuables so why would us want to attack them  it will only cost money and they cant steal anyrhing from nk like they are doing with iraqs oil

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2013, 03:09:10 PM »
North korea doesnt have any oil or other valuables so why would us want to attack them  it will only cost money and they cant steal anyrhing from nk like they are doing with iraqs oil

DING, DING, MUTHERFUCKING DING!

They already have a huge base in SK so they don't need to attacke MK for strategy.  There is nothing to gain going in.  It would be one of those bs coallition wars.

I do wonder if there are any hot sluts in NK.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2013, 04:06:12 PM »
I know I'm gonna get laughed out of this thread for this comment, but does no one remember Adolph Hitler? A dude who was leader of a nation bankrupted by a lost war, supposed to have no standing army, and sanctioned to hell? If at any point up to the Anschluss of Austria, someone would've checked him, war could've been averted. Whose to say these guys aren't doing major clandestine military maneuvers in China, and building an army capable of at least causing major damage in that part of the world. Is it because the are little people with squinty eyes and stupid propaganda videos? Shit, we need to roll the fuck over there and shut them up before they can muster strength to do anything stupid.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2013, 07:16:32 PM »
We will kill these mofo's in a minute.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2013, 08:22:30 PM »
china does not want this war to happen

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2013, 08:29:37 PM »
America should merck these little gooks.
L

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2013, 05:11:46 AM »
North Koreans believe their president is divine, above all human existence. Total mass schizophrenia.
That being said, i have no problem believing that they think they have some chance against the USA. ::)

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2013, 05:39:58 AM »
Send that Merc Chris Jacobs in there....could handle it himself   :D