Author Topic: North Korea vows to defeat US  (Read 11972 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: North Korea vows to defeat US
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2013, 06:12:21 AM »
North korea doesnt have any oil or other valuables so why would us want to attack them  it will only cost money and they cant steal anyrhing from nk like they are doing with iraqs oil

Where is all this free cheap oil we've stolen?
Y

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2013, 06:16:54 AM »
^^
IF they sent a nuke somewhere or launched a full-scale invasion of the south, they would face unbelievable retaliation[/b
incorrect, it would not work like that as china and russia have their back, it would be a bargaining game and retaliation would only be done with a strategic invasion not nukes and even then only if china and russia agree...... usa vs norks,china and russia = usa loss

the usa is in decline thanks to generation nothingness

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2013, 06:21:06 AM »
Anyone see this new video out showing the defeat of US army? What is it going to take to wipe these fuckers off the face of the earth? Shit, the Middle East doesn't have this much rhetoric coming out of it, yet we are all up in that ass. Are we afraid of china and Russia?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/north-korea-video-propaganda-us-troops-rockets-125355219.html

ROTFLOL.  Did they get a rocket in flight before it exploded this week, or did another one explode on the launchpad again? :D

The only thing those idiot dinks could beat the U.S. in is a dog-eating contest.  If they didn't neighbor who they did, I'd give them a 20 megaton warhead POW, right in the kisser.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2013, 07:04:25 AM »

It's being sold for huge profit to the sheep of America

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #29 on: March 26, 2013, 07:06:55 AM »
incorrect, it would not work like that as china and russia have their back, it would be a bargaining game and retaliation would only be done with a strategic invasion not nukes and even then only if china and russia agree...... usa vs norks,china and russia = usa loss

the usa is in decline thanks to generation nothingness

We might lose, but only on foreign soil. The United States would crush any invading force.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2013, 07:45:09 AM »
The existence of North Korea is in China's best interests as it serves as a buffer-state between South Korea which has a US military presence.
There is no way China wants US forces and missiles on their border.

Another factor is that South Korea does not want them to collapse either.

Joining up the with the North will massively damage their economy and they do not want over 20 million starving refugees who are barely familiar with modern technology. Who's going to feed them, educate them and give them jobs?

The people in the South will have to pay for this.

They also fear a huge crime-wave from these millions of angry hungry people. Who were brought up to hate them of which almost all have military training and who knows how many weapons etc. would be unaccounted for?

It is different to German Re-Unification as the DDR was despite being poorer than West Germany was still very developed, people had jobs, good schooling, housing, food etc. and was also about a third the size of total Germany instead of half like Korea.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2013, 07:52:50 AM »
North Korea would be wiped out militarily in a matter of days, if not hours...
Nothing left of power plants, electrical installations, army barracks, naval yards, fuel storage tanks, bridges, etc....etc...

yes

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2013, 07:55:31 AM »
The fact anyone believes this is just not some org trying to instigate a war is sad.  The US so fucking badly needs another war before defense budgets come.  Another war means more billions to the defense contractors.

Fact is the US has about 25K or more troops in South Korea. 

25K troops is nothing.....as a matte of fact, if the North invaded the south those troops would be massacred quickly....they are simply there to make sure that the U.S. will respond...no american president will ignore the death of so many troops..he would be forced to respond with a devastating blow

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2013, 07:59:19 AM »

ignore it...they're on a roll...

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2013, 09:44:08 AM »
The government of my home country, South Africa is officially an ally of North Korea.

"it must never come as a surprise to antagonists and ill-informed critics when they question the relationship the democratic South Africa has with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Both RSA and (the) DPRK share fundamental values of revolutionary principles for liberation, people's welfare and sovereignty of people and country."

"let me re-affirm on behalf of our ANC-led Government, that South Africa continues to avail herself the opportunity to renew to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea the assurance of our highest consideration to cooperate and partner for the sake of all our peoples' livelihood and our countries' prosperity, respectively."

“We say so because, we know that the creation of the Korean Republic or South Korea is not the desired outcome of the people of Korea, but the creation of imperialism, hence its borders are still guarded by the US military,”

“We are certain that the working people of South Africa....who want free, compulsory and quality education, decent housing,shelter, health, clothing, nationalisation of mines and other key sectors of our economy are with you in your struggle to first unify your country and inspire the freedoms of all in the world under a just and equitable world order.”

And these are the people you dumb yanks support and give money to haha

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2013, 10:00:10 AM »
The fact anyone believes this is just not some org trying to instigate a war is sad.  The US so fucking badly needs another war before defense budgets come.  Another war means more billions to the defense contractors.

Fact is the US has about 25K or more troops in South Korea. 

Agreed.  The Rothschild's will squeeze every drop of water out of the boogie man rock.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 26, 2013, 11:52:11 AM »
The government of my home country, South Africa is officially an ally of North Korea.

"it must never come as a surprise to antagonists and ill-informed critics when they question the relationship the democratic South Africa has with the Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Both RSA and (the) DPRK share fundamental values of revolutionary principles for liberation, people's welfare and sovereignty of people and country."

"let me re-affirm on behalf of our ANC-led Government, that South Africa continues to avail herself the opportunity to renew to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea the assurance of our highest consideration to cooperate and partner for the sake of all our peoples' livelihood and our countries' prosperity, respectively."

“We say so because, we know that the creation of the Korean Republic or South Korea is not the desired outcome of the people of Korea, but the creation of imperialism, hence its borders are still guarded by the US military,”

“We are certain that the working people of South Africa....who want free, compulsory and quality education, decent housing,shelter, health, clothing, nationalisation of mines and other key sectors of our economy are with you in your struggle to first unify your country and inspire the freedoms of all in the world under a just and equitable world order.”

And these are the people you dumb yanks support and give money to haha

What this says to me, is that SA believes the United States would be beaten in a war with North Korea, and is making sure they align themselves with the winning side. Do you know something I don't?

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2013, 12:07:41 PM »
What this says to me, is that SA believes the United States would be beaten in a war with North Korea, and is making sure they align themselves with the winning side. Do you know something I don't?

They agree with the Marxist-Leninist style of doing things, and just don't like America, that's why.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2013, 12:15:28 PM »
i love to see the stupid faces of all these north korean dumbasses when they see their leader isnt untouchable and their country doesnt mean shit militarily.

i hope the provocation will continue and the usa cant no other then act.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2013, 12:19:54 PM »
i love to see the stupid faces of all these north korean dumbasses when they see their leader isnt untouchable and their country doesnt mean shit militarily.

i hope the provocation will continue and the usa cant no other then act.

Remember the Axis of Evil.  Well they fought Iraq and Afgan, Now are trying to start wars in Iran, NK and Syria.  All US bullshit to be in a war.

The USA has had a plan to wage war against these 5 countries and will keep on pushing to do so.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2013, 09:51:39 AM »
Gook is ready to enter the Nucular Launch Green Button

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2013, 09:55:42 AM »
People forget Allies and Interests.

It's not just NorthKorea but also China and Russia.

It's not like swooping down on Iraq grabbing their oil, we are talking powerhouses with nukes.

Something to take into consideration.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2013, 09:56:15 AM »
yes

If the North makes the push first it wouldn't be that easy, it's never that easy. I don't believe a conflict with the North would be long and protracted but they would get their licks in before they run out of fuel and spare parts.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #43 on: March 27, 2013, 09:58:00 AM »
People forget Allies and Interests.

It's not just NorthKorea but also China and Russia.

It's not like swooping down on Iraq grabbing their oil, we are talking powerhouses with nukes.

Something to take into consideration.

very true...

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2013, 10:03:57 AM »
very true...

It's a good point.

North Korea provides strategic depth and way to keep the West occupied.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2013, 10:17:09 AM »
If the North makes the push first it wouldn't be that easy, it's never that easy. I don't believe a conflict with the North would be long and protracted but they would get their licks in before they run out of fuel and spare parts.

oh I definitely agree with you on this..N. Korea would inflict devastating punishment on the south...especially if they strike first...but in the end, I really think the U.S. would then destroy that entire country...also the N. Korean soldiers may defect in droves....and I wonder how reliable their military hardware truly is....communist countries do not have a good record in terms of maintaining their equipment..and yes I think you are correct as well that they would run out of fuel pretty quickly...especially once the U.S. targets their fuel depots

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2013, 10:26:00 AM »
was a bit like the Cold War times. They rely on numbers..
http://english.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2010/08/17/2010081700503.html

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2013, 10:32:08 AM »
The main soviet Battle Tank was the T80 and this was much better than what N Korea has. The US Armour would take them out. The T80 is what we would have faced in the 80s.
http://www.armyrecognition.com/russia_russian_army_tank_heavy_armoured_vehicles_u/t-80_t80_main_battle_tank_data_sheet_information_description_pictures_specifications_information.html

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #48 on: March 27, 2013, 10:54:03 AM »
A war with NK wouldn't be isolated.  It would spawn wars everywhere.  Israel would probably decide to attack Iran and Syrian since the spotlight would be off of them.  Who knows what allies NK has.  Someone is blowing smoke up KJI's ass telling them they have their back.

Honestly. What the fuck did Rodman tell him?

oh I definitely agree with you on this..N. Korea would inflict devastating punishment on the south...especially if they strike first...but in the end, I really think the U.S. would then destroy that entire country...also the N. Korean soldiers may defect in droves....and I wonder how reliable their military hardware truly is....communist countries do not have a good record in terms of maintaining their equipment..and yes I think you are correct as well that they would run out of fuel pretty quickly...especially once the U.S. targets their fuel depots

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: March 27, 2013, 12:44:23 PM »
Gook is ready to enter the Nucular Launch Green Button

Bitch looks like he's playing Galaga or Frogger while waiting for his pizza in this pic.  Someone get that yellow bastard some quarters and a Pepsi!