Author Topic: Insulin and Fat Gain, Primobolan, GH dosing protocols, etc  (Read 12349 times)

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Insulin and Fat Gain, Primobolan, GH dosing protocols, etc
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2013, 04:08:32 AM »
Spanish primobolan Depot is around 9€ an ampoul.

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 28, 2013, 02:02:59 PM »
I have never met anyone who has actually used primo that believed it was worthwhile in low/moderate doses for men.

my first cycle back in 2003 was 1 sust and 300mg of primo bayer, all legit.
my best cycle ever.
asstropin

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: March 28, 2013, 06:14:47 PM »
I would love to try GH!  But legit pharm hgh in the us will run about 3000 for 5 IU 3x week x 12 weeks!   Crazy expensive.   And most GH out of china is probably hcg or who knows what else, I mean shit, china was making toys for kids with lead in it!
you are gay.

gh2

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2013, 02:02:53 AM »
3. GH Dosing Protocols
I have explained these before so I will be brief
1) Pre Contest/"Cutting"/etc...when the primary purpose is fat loss and not mass gain, GH should be dosed 3-5x throughout the day, everyday. i like to keep a constant stream in the body all day long pre contest so if you can only afford 15iu's per day, id recommend hitting it 2.5-3iu 5-6x per day.
2) Mass Gain - if your goal is pure size, post workout IV blasts 3-4x per week with pre workout insulin is ideal. Anything less than 10iu is worthless for this protocol. Basically, take the amount of GH you can afford to use weekly and divide it by 3 (I typically recommend a 5x5 or DC split during offseason blasts anyhow which are usually 3 days per week) and take 3 large doses postworkout, IV. Wait 20-30 mins after the shot to have your post workout shake.

Interesting stuff BFG and I agree. You say anything less then 10 iu is worthless for mass gains. I presume you mean 10 iu x 3 pr week (10 iu pr shot) and not 10 iu divided into 3 days (3,33 iu pr shot)? For those of us who can't afford these amounts and don't want to go near IV injections or use slin I would think 4-8 iu post workout 3 times a week for mass gains would still be better then nothing at all?

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2013, 07:57:57 AM »
Depends on the person. I know those who have run 1.5 grams of primo for 16-20 weeks and have not lost any hair or had prostate flareups. I truly believe the reason primo gets a bad rep is because :
1) most bodybuilders are broke and cant shell out what it costs to run 1g+ for 4+ months
2) half of the time primo is actually eq or masteron

ive run into this before. was using "800mg" of 'primo' and it turned out to be EQ, dosed at i suspect 300mg/ml. 2400 EQ. way too much lol

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2013, 01:04:39 PM »
Interesting stuff BFG and I agree. You say anything less then 10 iu is worthless for mass gains. I presume you mean 10 iu x 3 pr week (10 iu pr shot) and not 10 iu divided into 3 days (3,33 iu pr shot)? For those of us who can't afford these amounts and don't want to go near IV injections or use slin I would think 4-8 iu post workout 3 times a week for mass gains would still be better then nothing at all?

if you can only do 8iu 3x week post workout, why cant you do 10iu? thats the difference of 24iu's monthly.

anyway, if you really cant afford 10+ iu 3x per week and your goal is mass gains and you are under 30 years old you should probably just spend the money on more gear.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2013, 04:04:34 PM »
BFG,

If one can only afford 5 IU 3x a week x 12 weeks ( it's 3 grand!!!), but it's legit GH from a US pharmacy, think I could gain a solid 10? 

I do not want the sides of test, and I want some of the health benefits of GH, ie better skin hair and better cholesterol numbers.    Thoughts on this? And where is the best place to shoot GH IM?
you are gay.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2013, 04:26:30 PM »
BFG,

If one can only afford 5 IU 3x a week x 12 weeks ( it's 3 grand!!!), but it's legit GH from a US pharmacy, think I could gain a solid 10? 

I do not want the sides of test, and I want some of the health benefits of GH, ie better skin hair and better cholesterol numbers.    Thoughts on this? And where is the best place to shoot GH IM?

Delts

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2013, 08:26:02 PM »
BFG,

dont think you will gain 10lbs of lean muscle (thats a TON) from 5iu's of GH 3 times per week. If your goal is just general health improvement from GH take 3iu's Monday - Friday...

Makes absolutely no difference where you shoot it IM and honestly id probably recommend shooting it sub-q when doing the 3iu's for general health. Heres a story to prove my point about making no difference where you shoot it, I remember hanging out at a guest posing Ben Pakulski was doing a few years ago and he was swearing up and down to site inject each area of your body trained with GH...talking about how it was the key to bringing up lagging body parts...if that was the case, why do his arms still suck?

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2013, 08:58:41 PM »
dont think you will gain 10lbs of lean muscle (thats a TON) from 5iu's of GH 3 times per week. If your goal is just general health improvement from GH take 3iu's Monday - Friday...

Makes absolutely no difference where you shoot it IM and honestly id probably recommend shooting it sub-q when doing the 3iu's for general health. Heres a story to prove my point about making no difference where you shoot it, I remember hanging out at a guest posing Ben Pakulski was doing a few years ago and he was swearing up and down to site inject each area of your body trained with GH...talking about how it was the key to bringing up lagging body parts...if that was the case, why do his arms still suck?

probably thought the localized swelling was a sign it was growing.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2013, 09:32:06 PM »
probably thought the localized swelling was a sign it was growing.

GH injections dont cause any localized swelling unless you are doing it really, extremely wrong.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2013, 10:51:55 PM »
GH injections dont cause any localized swelling unless you are doing it really, extremely wrong.

true but somehow i doubt ben was only pinning gh pre workout

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2013, 12:20:50 AM »
^^^ I would assume repeated injections of GH into the same spot would induce some type of swelling. Perhaps this is what Ben was driving at ? I don't know. He seems to be a pretty smart bb'er, so I would assume he rotates his sites.

Anyways, BFG is correct though in stating Ben's genetic weaklink ( i.e - his arms ). Really makes me curious as to what Ben meant. Lol. Seriously ! Lol !

Question, BFG ...

we talk alot about GH and insulin. Obviously, these are the 2 most important things in today's bb'ing ( I use both myself, in fact ). However, what are your thoughts regarding ( in order to perhaps save money ) peptides and insulin ? Same effect ? Obviously, I would assume rHGH is the superior option. Just curious though.

As always, thank you for your time. :)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2013, 05:38:48 AM »

Really?  Not a solid 8-10 pounds?  Even if its legit US pharm GH? 

Also, if I wanna do it for health benefits, how many cycles would u recommend per year?  12 weeks on, 12 weeks off and repeat?
you are gay.