Author Topic: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?  (Read 22031 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: me vs slinpimp
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2013, 03:36:11 AM »
bro, I only talk size and bodybuilding not preferences, that means shit to me and my perception is never off, never.

Groink's physique is better cause you are comparing a lean Groink to an off-season slinpimp, well with your logic Groink's physique is better then Heath's, an off season Heath, that is dumb bro, comparisons have to made at the same bodyfat levels or they don't count.

I like you bro but your are delusional, slinpimp is a fucken monster, waaaaaaaaaay bigger then you bro, you wouldn't even look like you touched a weight next to him bro, he has 40 lb of muscle more then you. Truth is you may never ever even be his size one day, who know as your genetics may stop before you reach his size. 40lb of muscle is a long way to go bro, and yes it is 40lb, this guys is bigger then me, bigger then groink, bigger then nearly all getbiggers, how you have the audacity to compare yourself to him is beyond me, but hey don't take this the wrong way bro, just keeping it real

How many times did u use the word "bro" on there?  ;D

Haha messin with ya lol

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
Re: me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me?
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2013, 06:24:51 AM »
Jesus Flint, your still trolling boards looking for attention? On another board you bitched about being broke,jobless and women troubles, ect. Get over yourself bro, your a delusional loser and you always will be, oh and slinpimp blows you away by far. No contest.

lol the geat beautiful thing about the iron game is that nobody gives a fuck how much money you have .... All that matters is the genes in your veins....the REAL bodybuilders are the guys like bigbuehl who walk around 230 working construction who dont even use GH lol... Not some guy in his thirties  who never developed a chest after 25 years of training on god knows what...

dont hate cause I built more muscle in 8 months than you have in your whole life and Im much younger than you.  Guess thats one of the gifts that comes with being an elite track star, athletic achievements come easy to me ;D  

Onetime I love you too bro and I admit your genetics are far above average, but get out of here with that genetic limitation  stuff man.  if I told you what I was on and you told these trolls half of them would probably quit lifting.  

to the dude with the beat red back and shitty skin k- insulin? Ok two two week cycles 3 times per week post workout..... almost a year ago. 12 shots of insulin in my whole life ...my GOD :o  slin probably take sthat much insulin  in a day.

lol have some pride.... one of the reasons I still like Alphamaledawg and bigbuehl even though that other board Im on  hates them  at least their their OWN person...cnt hate on that

ecto my physique shits on yours m o t h e r f u c k e r. And quit calling me "bro", Im not your friend....your a little bitch with a shit physique... a pimple on my ass....the type of guy i wont even punch just ignore

l

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2013, 06:30:16 AM »
lol the geat beautiful thing about the iron game is that nobody gives a fuck how much money you have .... All that matters is the genes in your veins....the REAL bodybuilders are the guys like bigbuehl who walk around 230 working construction who dont even use GH lol... Not some guy in his thirties  who never developed a chest after 25 years of training on god knows what... 

Oh brother. You do realize that the pics I posted of him at 18 years old looks 100000x times better than you do right now. Who cares if he is 35 right now. And who cares if his chest is his weak point, plenty of pro bodybuilders have weak chests, yet their overall physique still shits on you. And you don't even train legs nor have a decent midsection.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2013, 06:45:02 AM »
Moral of the story. Flintstones has a very good physique with great size and has made a lot of improvements at a young age. Having said that, slin pimp is just on a whole different level compared to almost everyone else.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2013, 06:54:39 AM »
thetruth99- And what do you mean better than me? Im carrying 30 pounds more muscle than him in those photos you fucking imbecile. hes a twink there with good abs and a fnacy cold chain.......He's on another level now yes, props to him for packing on so much size.

your so desperate to own me it's comical....I love to  watch all the gimmicks with no pic come out of the forest to rub in my face how much bigger slinpimp is.(a guy with pro size)....to live vicariously through slinpimp, cause they cant post a picture to own me themselves ;D

l

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2013, 07:07:57 AM »
Flinstones, you've picked the wrong battle.  You're closer to Jason Genova than you are to Slinpimp!

You're not doing too bad.  Maybe you'll get to his level some day... in 5-6 years or so...

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2013, 07:10:43 AM »
Yes now it does...but Mr. Riptropin? Is that an attempt at a diss or something because if it is, try better next time

Meltdown.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2013, 07:15:19 AM »
slinpimp had/has a great physique

don't worry flinstones, you are still young.. even 3-4 years make a difference. Seeing myself at your age compared to now there is a huge shocking difference and I definitely wasn't as big as you when I was 19. Just keep lifting, juicing, and eating.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: March 29, 2013, 07:18:38 AM »
Flinstones, you've picked the wrong battle.  You're closer to Jason Genova than you are to Slinpimp!

You're not doing too bad.  Maybe you'll get to his level some day... in 5-6 years or so...

bit harsh on Genova there, even though he is a certified mong, he still holds down a job haha.

'flintstones' is very close to g4p, he ticks all the boxes. Unemployed, desperate and a drug bill to maintain. not to mention delusions of grandeur.

he's already jerked off in the same room with his friend haha, not a great leap to throw some old schome and 20 bucks into the equation.

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: March 29, 2013, 12:32:09 PM »
can someone explain to me how this cat  is 20 pounds heavier than me and three inches shorter? lol

5'10 245 ::)

2005 called.... they want their phone back. ;)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2013, 01:16:53 PM »
bit harsh on Genova there, even though he is a certified mong, he still holds down a job haha.

'flintstones' is very close to g4p, he ticks all the boxes. Unemployed, desperate and a drug bill to maintain. not to mention delusions of grandeur.

he's already jerked off in the same room with his friend haha, not a great leap to throw some old schome and 20 bucks into the equation.

brutal  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2013, 01:56:24 PM »

dont hate cause I built more muscle in 8 months than you have in your whole life and Im much younger than you.  Guess thats one of the gifts that comes with being an elite track star, athletic achievements come easy to me ;D  

Onetime I love you too bro and I admit your genetics are far above average, but get out of here with that genetic limitation  stuff man.  if I told you what I was on and you told these trolls half of them would probably quit lifting.  

to the dude with the beat red back and shitty skin k- insulin? Ok two two week cycles 3 times per week post workout..... almost a year ago. 12 shots of insulin in my whole life ...my GOD :o  slin probably take sthat much insulin  in a day.

lol have some pride.... one of the reasons I still like Alphamaledawg and bigbuehl even though that other board Im on  hates them  at least their their OWN person...cnt hate on that

ecto my physique shits on yours m o t h e r f u c k e r. And quit calling me "bro", Im not your friend....your a little bitch with a shit physique... a pimple on my ass....the type of guy i wont even punch just ignore

you really look good bro especially for your age and sky is the limit but in the bodybuilding world you are only as good as your previous best. Everyone always thinks they will look better in the future, everyone, but the truth is 9 out of 10 never improve, people get jacked early and the they stop improving so all I am saying is don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Also mass means absolutely nothing if you can't get shredded, I mean for every 100 mass monsters there is only one super shredded guy so although you have 30lb on an 18 year old slinpimp his physique is more impressive cause it is shredded and yours is not so he is in the minority and you are in the 'dime a dozen category"  I know I sound like a prick but I say it how it is bro and criticism is what is going to get you to the next level not praise

You don't even know if you can get shredded yet cause you never tried, get shredded once and you will prove yourself and people will give you props on here the way galeniko gets props, WHY? cause people know how much millions struggle to get shredded and at the end of the day only few walk through that ''6% bodyfat'' door. ONLY a few because it is not easy and don't tell me you don't care about proving yourself or else you would not be posting, we all care what people think., we are bodybuilders.  8) Your a good sport, I hope you don't take this the wrong way cause for 19 you look good anyways and are well ahead of the game.

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2013, 01:58:28 PM »
thetruth99- And what do you mean better than me? Im carrying 30 pounds more muscle than him in those photos you fucking imbecile. hes a twink there with good abs and a fnacy cold chain.......He's on another level now yes, props to him for packing on so much size.

your so desperate to own me it's comical....I love to  watch all the gimmicks with no pic come out of the forest to rub in my face how much bigger slinpimp is.(a guy with pro size)....to live vicariously through slinpimp, cause they cant post a picture to own me themselves ;D

Look at the thread title you fucking spasticated mong:  me vs slinpimp - how is he 20 pounds heavier and shorter than me it's you vs slinpimp and you're asking how he is better than you in a way like you really believe you match him with your phone that time forgot and greasy, sweaty gyno nips. hahaha, stop crying like a little bitch when people give YOU what YOU ASKED for. you got your answer and now start back tracking claiming he is pro-size and how can you compete? and then demanding pics when you posted yours and his asking for a comparison. crybaby  pussy. ;D

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2013, 02:04:32 PM »
lol the geat beautiful thing about the iron game is that nobody gives a fuck how much money you have [GET A JOB].... All that matters is the genes in your veins [YOUR FOREARMS APPEAR BIGGER THAN YOUR BICEPS. THOSE THE VEINS YOU SPEAK OF?  ::)]....the REAL bodybuilders are the guys like bigbuehl who walk around 230 working construction who dont even use GH lol... Not some guy in his thirties  who never developed a chest after 25 years of training on god knows what...

*dont hate cause I built more muscle in 8 months than you have in your whole life

and

*Im much younger than you.  

*Guess thats one of the gifts that comes with being an elite track star,

*athletic achievements come easy to me ;D  

Onetime I love you too bro and I admit your genetics are far above average, but get out of here with that genetic limitation  stuff man.  

if I told you what I was on and you told these trolls half of them would probably quit lifting.  
ARE YOU TOO COMING OUT AS A NATURAL SOON?

to the dude with the beat red back and shitty skin k- insulin? Ok two two week cycles 3 times per week post workout..... almost a year ago.

12 shots of insulin in my whole life ...my GOD :o  slin probably take sthat much insulin  in a day. STOP FUKIN' MAKING EXCUSES - YOU USED INSULIN. WHO'S TO SAY HOW MUCH YOU USED? NOW YOU'RE PRETENDING YOU DIDN'T USE NEARLY AS MUCH WHEN SOME CRITICIZE YOU OR/AND THEIR ADMIRATION OR/AND PHRASE IS NOT NEARLY WHAT YOU EXPECTED.

You expect nothing but phrase. Soon as someone criticizes you any way, shape, or manner you are getting your panties in a bunch.

You are what some would classify as a

ATTENTION WHORE

Stop blowing your own horn douche bag!

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2013, 02:13:33 PM »
and my physique still crushes yours no? your still a nobody :)   post a picture booboo :-*

and lol @ the photo, the guy is obviously  standing at an angle to hide his narrowness like he always did[YOU CHOOSE THIS PARTICULAR PERSON BECAUSE HE CAN'T DEFEND HIMSELF. YOU THINK YOU'RE IN THE SAME CATEGORY. YOU KNOW YOU CAN BUY GH FROM GH15, BUT NO AMOUNT MONEY WILL BUY YOU CLASS].  I turn to the side a bit and he wont look now 20 pounds heavier lol.......He also has a shirt off, I dont...

he's heavier and thicker.. .I never argued that point this thread was more about me and what Im going to do with my body than am I in the same league as some cuban insulin addict.  I just used slinpimp...because hes a good example of someone who looked better when he was lighter/younger, (imo)

You're so fast to throw around "cuban insulin addict" accusations? But all you used was 12 shots of slin?

You use and used as much steroids, GH, and insulin as you could afford, that would make you worthy of admiration and phrase.

So cut the bullshit!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2013, 03:49:55 PM »
very good post.
the getting shredded part is the hardest,and separates the boys from the men.
its no fun getting there, it requires will of steel, and no drugs will really help as much as pure willpower in this regard.

i dont get it why so many dont try it, bc once very lean,is where all the work shows,where everyone looks best.
the ppl who are afraid to lose their mas on diet are ridiculous, you dont lose muscle on diet when youre on gear and train and eat protein,it sinply doesnt happen.
"disgusted" a man who knows this dieting stuff extremly well, said that even naturals dont lose much or any muscle during diets.

ppl wont believe it, but theyre not losing any mscle, theyre losing fat and water and nothing else, they just think theyre bigger than they are in the first place(doesnt mean they wouldnt look amazing when lean).

anyone whos been to a bbuilding show and seen the athletes,even some pros,in clothes,will know many of them lok small when ripped.

a shredded body is basically bones, muscle and skin.ofc thats not gonna be as volumous as a water and fat saturated body.

flintstones has good mass, very good,and he has extremly nice muscle bellies for a white guy,and hes the kind a guy whos always full, he has no reason to be afraid of losing mass during diet.
he has to get away from that thinking he might lose muscle when dieting, i believe he can do it.
fuck how one feels in clothes,i feel best when my waist is tight and small.
when im so lean that, when i move my arms, shoulder striations can be seen under the skin anytime, when i snap a finger a veins pop out on biceps everywhere.when the skin looks like plastered directly on the muscle.
THAT is what it should be about and what a quality physique is.

so many have called me "small", thinking id care the slightest bit, when infact my only goal is to actual model what i got,and im trying to weigh less.

i could easy, easily gain 20lbs within 2 weeks,and most would even be muscle,with some fat and water, but it LOOK WORSE.

i could gain 40lbs within a month, very easy,but would look worse.

i can do a carb and fat up weekend and gain 10-20 lbs over a weekend, but would spill over and look worse.

weight means fuck all.

i could increase dosage and gain bit more pure muscle, but i dont want to.as simple as that.feel better when lighter.

meanwhile those who call small are swimming in fat and water without realizing how shit they look.

even slinjpimp in the pic posted here,is on the verge to obesity,from a bodybuilding perspective, his gut sticks further out than his chest.this is the absolute limit one should go,as far weight gain is concerned.
but slinpimp knows that,as i said he has amongst the best midsection i seen on white guy when lean.

comparing bulking pics is kinda pointless anyway, flintstones would get away better in this comparo if both were leaner.

seriously, permabulker anyone can be, its a waste that flint isnt going for leans, given his good genetics.the size wont come from bulking,itll come from years of training and being on drugs, this can be done while always being under 10% fat.

very good post,brother 8)
I agree with everything above, the truth is if you have never been shredded you have not entered the game yet, until then you are a spectator, an outsider, a normal person. Having said that I understand that bulking up and attaining the muscle mass first is part of the equation, so that is an important piece of the puzzle, but dam it don't submit your work until it's completed or it counts for ZERO.

There is a pattern that I have noticed on these ruthless forums and the pattern is this; shredded pics never ever get flamed (unless they are pros, lol) and bulk pics get flamed to oblivion, you can never look stupid if your shredded, never, not even Bruce Lee with his 12 inch arms and 39 inch chest and yet you can look real stupid posting a pic with lots of bodyfat even if your arms are over 20 inches.

You have to shred that shit before you get praised, if I posted my off-season pic below, I would get flamed even though I am 247lb at 5'9 and benching 500, but the pic is simply not impressive cause I am fat, now the next pic is me at 215 and this is where people are impressed, bulk counts for nothing if it can not be shredded;

whitewidow

« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2013, 03:55:05 PM »
Slinpimp could of went pro but he did not want to live that kind of lifestyle from what he told me. Slinpimp and I were the ones who called out kigtropin as bunk and Gh15 started calling slinpimp a child-LOL. lets see one of Gh15's athletes match slinpimps physique!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2013, 03:58:48 PM »
Slinpimp could of went pro but he did not want to live that kind of lifestyle from what he told me. Slinpimp and I were the ones who called out kigtropin as bunk and Gh15 started calling slinpimp a child-LOL. lets see one of Gh15's athletes match slinpimps physique!
I agree slinpimp could have went pro for sure, sick sick wheels and he gets super shredded with a tiny waist.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2013, 04:11:24 PM »

flinstones is one of "gh15's pupils" over on his site, lol.

dustin

« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2013, 04:13:48 PM »
flint, we love you but please practice some humility. Even if you don't have a strong moral compass yet, the key to fishing for compliments is to tell everyone you look like shit and wait for their words of affirmation. I do it all the time. ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2013, 04:24:01 PM »
I agree with everything above, the truth is if you have never been shredded you have not entered the game yet, until then you are a spectator, an outsider, a normal person. Having said that I understand that bulking up and attaining the muscle mass first is part of the equation, so that is an important piece of the puzzle, but dam it don't submit your work until it's completed or it counts for ZERO.

There is a pattern that I have noticed on these ruthless forums and the pattern is this; shredded pics never ever get flamed (unless they are pros, lol) and bulk pics get flamed to oblivion, you can never look stupid if your shredded, never, not even Bruce Lee with his 12 inch arms and 39 inch chest and yet you can look real stupid posting a pic with lots of bodyfat even if your arms are over 20 inches.

You have to shred that shit before you get praised, if I posted my off-season pic below, I would get flamed even though I am 247lb at 5'9 and benching 500, but the pic is simply not impressive cause I am fat, now the next pic is me at 215 and this is where people are impressed, bulk counts for nothing if it can not be shredded;

You live in London Ontario? By Rona

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2013, 04:33:53 PM »

fuck yeah I'd do  gay4pay, are you kidding me? , as long as i dont have to fuck anyone or suck any dick Id do it. I cant even go on a date tonight cause I have no way of getting there.....id have a car in no time. gotta .stand in front of home depot and throw some cat afew bucks  to give me a ride.  This bitch is insanely hot...pm me for pics
l

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2013, 04:39:57 PM »
Not hating Flint but Slin's cell-phone looks way better, althought yours took a better pic you gotta take in consideration that his pic was taken in a darker room. But don't worry bro you can still improve your mega-pixels by 2-4 with a new cell-phone.

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2013, 04:47:46 PM »
^ gh15 diet principles have wayyy to much sugar and junk. it was all part of his plan to make bbing seem easy so he could go and push x drug or y drug and make money. but lets not go there shall we?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2013, 04:53:14 PM »

these are the pics muscletech uses in before and after nitro tech /anator stack with hydroxycut,,,couldn't drag oth's pics u get the drift...