Author Topic: Total Rebuild.  (Read 5240 times)

MikMaq

Total Rebuild.
« on: April 03, 2013, 05:12:45 AM »
Alright I'm moving to toronto, and I'm basically starting my entire life over.

Gonna have to find a new school, a new gym etc.

Anyone else try this at 26 years of age?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Total Rebuild.
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2013, 05:14:27 AM »
Good luck man  :) and hahahaha at your avatar  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 05:17:21 AM »
A lot of Asian chicks in Toronto.  Snatch one up.....not literally. Good luck with your move and new start.  Keep the positive momentum going.
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 05:19:00 AM »
you gonna have the time of your life,

it's really good to start anew when you are young

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 05:23:15 AM »

Running away from your problems will not work, you just take them with you to a new place, facing them heads on will force you to change, trust me same thing with my aggressions. took me a few years but I don't punch holes in the wall or go loco on people that I love.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2013, 05:24:40 AM »
Running away from your problems will not work, you just take them with you to a new place, facing them head on will force you to change, trust me same thing with my aggressions. took me a few years but I don't punch holes in the wall or go loco on people that I love.

yup.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2013, 05:31:36 AM »
kid, the problems are in your head you stupid homo, not in your location.

you actually make thing unecesarily more complicated.

get the finger out of your anus and become a man, this is pathetic

yup.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2013, 05:40:58 AM »
The most beautiful women in the world are Canada.   Yo should be allset.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2013, 06:19:54 AM »

I think it may do you good... as much as I think you're a loser, I wish you all the best.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 06:52:16 AM »
Running away from your problems will not work, you just take them with you to a new place, facing them heads on will force you to change, trust me same thing with my aggressions. took me a few years but I don't punch holes in the wall or go loco on people that I love.

You're a pussycat Stark who did you ever go "loco" on apart from the neighbourhood drunk  :)

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 07:25:06 AM »
i did this at 18 i moved back to the states, best decision i ever made. basically alows you to reinvent yourself and be exactly who you want to be, in theory of course..

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2013, 07:28:05 AM »
You're a pussycat Stark who did you ever go "loco" on apart from the neighbourhood drunk  :)

have you seen his pic he is a total twink

typical internet tough guy
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2013, 07:53:16 AM »

Haha I remember the thread he was out to get you- most brutal thread backfire I've ever seen

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2013, 08:02:54 AM »

I have unfortunately a extremely violent past, largely based around my frustration with me and how I have come to learn to accept people, It got to a point were I either spend serious time in prison or get my shit together.
I didn't change myself, I had people helping me, story of my life is :) I always had people believe and help me, most of them I disappoint one way or another :).

You've got to learn and understand that you cannot change the person you are, you can bottle it up and learn to deal with it in a way that doesn't make you look and act like a cunt but like a drug addict you are never clean and the little black poison dwarf the one that wants you to life out your aggressions will always be part of you.

Pro tip: don't move away, but actually start getting your shit together man up stop complaining and blaming everybody around you and the world but look at yourself.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2013, 08:06:35 AM »
I have unfortunately a extremely violent past, largely based around my frustration with me and how I have come to learn to accept people, It got to a point were I either spend serious time in prison or get my shit together.
I didn't change myself, I had people helping me, story of my life is :) I always had people believe and help me, most of them I disappoint one way or another :).

You've got to learn and understand that you cannot change the person you are, you can bottle it up and learn to deal with it in a way that doesn't make you look and act like a cunt but like a drug addict you are never clean and the little black poison dwarf the one that wants you to life out your aggressions will always be part of you.

Pro tip: don't move away, but actually start getting your shit together man up stop complaining and blaming everybody around you and the world but look at yourself.

lmao

bet you loved prison did they make you dress like a girl
T

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2013, 08:07:20 AM »

I might not look like a hard bastard which is nice when I hit the first blow and see the "Oh shit i didn't expect that" look on the face of your opponent ;) - the way you talk i be inclined to say you have never been in a real fight, people like you have a movie like fiction of how a fight goes down, it never matters how you look like but what matters is that I can go that little bit beyond than the other guy is willing todo, am I willing to pick up a pool cue and break somebodies arms to make sure he doesn't fight me anymore?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2013, 08:08:31 AM »
lmao

bet you loved prison did they make you dress like a girl

Prison wasn't too bad, its never like in the movies, you get along with people unless you don't know how to handle yourself.

dustin

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2013, 08:26:04 AM »
Toronto is filth. Nothing but a bunch of ethnic minority gangs shooting each other up all the time. Move to Vancouver. Costs a lot but it's probably got whatever you're looking for if you think Toronto is a good place to live.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2013, 08:26:58 AM »
I might not look like a hard bastard which is nice when I hit the first blow and see the "Oh shit i didn't expect that" look on the face of your opponent ;) - the way you talk i be inclined to say you have never been in a real fight, people like you have a movie like fiction of how a fight goes down, it never matters how you look like but what matters is that I can go that little bit beyond than the other guy is willing todo, am I willing to pick up a pool cue and break somebodies arms to make sure he doesn't fight me anymore?

what if there isnt a pool cue handy  ???
T

Red29

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2013, 08:30:43 AM »
Toronto is filth. Nothing but a bunch of ethnic minority gangs shooting each other up all the time. Move to Vancouver. Costs a lot but it's probably got whatever you're looking for if you think Toronto is a good place to live.

yeah toronto is horrible. honestly BC is the best part of canada for an american or brit to move to. not only is it beautiful, but people are very friendly and it seems to be quite clean from everytime ive been there

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2013, 08:35:18 AM »

This is true, this is true . . . However, it has the largest free standing structure there and that would make a  nice jumping off point for RAtard the loser.

THE BEEF

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2013, 08:36:32 AM »

Somehow I can't picture you having an "extremely violent past".

Are we talking violence against others or violence where random people beat you up? Cause this is the impression I'm getting here  :D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2013, 08:50:54 AM »

Good luck

Hope you stop being such a fucking pussy and learn to suck your dreams dick for a change.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2013, 08:57:26 AM »

hahaha

I lived in both places and Vancouver sucks....nothing but junkies and asians. And hell..even halifax has a higher crime rate than Toronto I don't know where you guys get your information from.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2013, 09:03:57 AM »
http://www2.macleans.ca/crime-chart/

BC may look pretty with all its trees and mountains but take that away and you guys got nothing.