Author Topic: Federal judge rules morning-after pill must be available for women of all ages  (Read 16093 times)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
But she cant buy a 20 oz soda.

butt she can buy two 10oz ones.
or one 10 oz and get a free refill

at least while she's doing that she's not spreading her legs and getting preggers.
w

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
so I guess the answer is no

so let's review

you don't know anyone in favor of killing children and you know that the morning after pill is contraception and not an abortion pill

You are a dense individual.

You ask a stupid irrelevant question and when I don't play along you "guess" my answer is no.   Choke yourself. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
You are a dense individual.

You ask a stupid irrelevant question and when I don't play along you "guess" my answer is no.   Choke yourself.  

Damn, you've got a pretty short fuse.

Are you on your period?

You're the one that mentioned killing children but you can't say either yes or no to actually knowing anyone in favor of killing children

I personally don't know anyone in favor of killing children

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
are eggs chickens? cus a baby is not a human until the third trimester.

Eggs can be unfertilized for sure... So not always.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
Because a 13-year-old girl should not be able to purchase this kind of medication without her parents' knowledge and consent.  

Is it your position that a 13-year old who becomes pregnant should be required to keep the child if her parents so desire? In other words, do you believe that a 13-year old pregnant woman should be forced to carry a child to term against her wishes? If so, do you realize that you are treating 13-year olds as incubation chambers?

Eggs can be unfertilized for sure... So not always.

What?!? Eggs can be unfertilized? Are you genuinely that stupid or do you simply not know what "fertilization" means?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Is it your position that a 13-year old who becomes pregnant should be required to keep the child if her parents so desire? In other words, do you believe that a 13-year old pregnant woman should be forced to carry a child to term against her wishes? If so, do you realize that you are treating 13-year olds as incubation chambers?

What?!? Eggs can be unfertilized? Are you genuinely that stupid or do you simply not know what "fertilization" means?

I'm pretty sure Bum would be completely fine (probably happy) requiring woman of any age to be required to carry all pregnancies to term perhaps only making an exception for the life of the mother

that's pretty much the fundie point of view on abortion

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
so you're saying you know people who are in favor of killing children?

Anybody supporting aggressive wars against countries that are of no threat to their own, is in favour of killing children.

If the first casualities of war, were the insane, sociopathic leaders who order war in the first place, ...wars would end in a heartbeat. They are cowardly old men who send young men off to kill and be killed for the sole purpose of fattening their wallets, and convincing themselves they don't really have small dicks
w

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Anybody supporting aggressive wars against countries that are of no threat to their own, is in favour of killing children.

If the first casualities of war, were the insane, sociopathic leaders who order war in the first place, ...wars would end in a heartbeat. They are cowardly old men who send young men off to kill and be killed for the sole purpose of fattening their wallets, and convincing themselves they don't really have small dicks

fair point

maybe that's what Pray4War was referring to

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

What are you talking about?

Did I say something inaccurate?

No... Women ovulate and have unfertilized eggs leave their body... Hell, even chicken eggs at the grocery store are unfertilized.

I'm confused as to what your post means?

Are you being sarcastic or do you actually not realize that eggs can be unfertilized?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
Ironic that some people do not want "big government in their lives" but it seems to be ok when said "big government" enforces what they think is right to others.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
Because a 13-year-old girl should not be able to purchase this kind of medication without her parents' knowledge and consent.  

Let child get pregnant and have TAXPAYER finance abortion

FUBB

avxo

• Getbig V
What are you talking about?

Did I say something inaccurate?

No... Women ovulate and have unfertilized eggs leave their body... Hell, even chicken eggs at the grocery store are unfertilized.

I'm confused as to what your post means?

Are you being sarcastic or do you actually not realize that eggs can be unfertilized?

I interpreted your post to mean "a fertilized egg can, subsequently, become unfertilized." If that interpretation was wrong then I withdraw my comment, but must wonder what the point of your post is...

avxo

• Getbig V
Ironic that some people do not want "big government in their lives" but it seems to be ok when said "big government" enforces what they think is right to others.

Of course.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
It's a good ruling.

Some clerk at Walgreens shouldn't be interfering where parents have already failed.

Pretending the child of a 13 year old kid has a great future is nice but I'm not seeing a lot of instances where those who would deny the pill's availability are willing to take the children.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

+1

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
As the parent of a daughter I have serious concerns about letting a thirteen year old girl buy and ingest serious medication without my knowledge or supervision.  Seems like such a move undermines the authority of the parents.  

That being said, it makes more sense, at least to me, to at least raise the minimum age to the age of consent in a particular state, otherwise a crime could easily be committed against a minor and I as the parent, as well as law enforcement, are none the wiser.

For example, an adult male could convince an impressionable underage girl to engage in sexual activity which results in pregnancy.  All the pedo has to do is run to the store and pick up a pill and if the child remains silent, no one is the wiser.  I understand its a pretty wild scenario but it could happen.  And kids can buy all sorts of medications over the counter.
A

bears

• Getbig IV

sort of agree with your logic but I would argue that anyone in favor of ANY WAR is in favor of killing children.  innocent children do not only die in "unjust" wars.  if you choose to go to war, you choose to sacrifice innocent casulaties.  period.

bears

• Getbig IV
As the parent of a daughter I have serious concerns about letting a thirteen year old girl buy and ingest serious medication without my knowledge or supervision.  Seems like such a move undermines the authority of the parents.  

That being said, it makes more sense, at least to me, to at least raise the minimum age to the age of consent in a particular state, otherwise a crime could easily be committed against a minor and I as the parent, as well as law enforcement, are none the wiser.

For example, an adult male could convince an impressionable underage girl to engage in sexual activity which results in pregnancy.  All the pedo has to do is run to the store and pick up a pill and if the child remains silent, no one is the wiser.  I understand its a pretty wild scenario but it could happen.  And kids can buy all sorts of medications over the counter.

its not a wild scenario at all.  and is has happened.  and it does happen. teachers who have abused children have taken them to abortion clinics themselves to "take care of it". works out nicely for them.  this is just a sad reality. 

both sides have an argument for their position.  we all just have to be careful not to believe that either side has it all figured out.  like most people on this board.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Let child get pregnant and have TAXPAYER finance abortion

FUBB

this thread is about contraception not abortion

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.

For some; it's probably about helping make sure poor people stay in their place. :)

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
For some; it's probably about helping make sure poor people stay in their place. :)
or so that poor people dont keep birthin' babies they cant handle or want.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
sort of agree with your logic but I would argue that anyone in favor of ANY WAR is in favor of killing children.  innocent children do not only die in "unjust" wars.  if you choose to go to war, you choose to sacrifice innocent casulaties.  period.

Sometimes one does not have a choice... ie: in a defensive war.
When a country is attacked, ...should it not defend itself?
w

bears

• Getbig IV
Sometimes one does not have a choice... ie: in a defensive war.
When a country is attacked, ...should it not defend itself?

thats neither here nor there. 

just or unjust.  right or wrong.  when you make the decision to wage war, you choose to win.  period.  innocent casualties are ALWAYS a part of that picture.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
its not a wild scenario at all.  and is has happened.  and it does happen. teachers who have abused children have taken them to abortion clinics themselves to "take care of it". works out nicely for them.  this is just a sad reality. 

both sides have an argument for their position.  we all just have to be careful not to believe that either side has it all figured out.  like most people on this board.

I agree.  My main concern is whether a 13 girl has the emotional maturity and intellectual development to properly use a medication such as this without causing series health consequences.  Should authorities be notified anytime a purchase is made by an under age girl?  A crime might well have been committed such as molestation or statutory rape.
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I agree.  My main concern is whether a 13 girl has the emotional maturity and intellectual development to properly use a medication such as this without causing series health consequences.  Should authorities be notified anytime a purchase is made by an under age girl?  A crime might well have been committed such as molestation or statutory rape.

She was mature enough for fucking thought.

:/