Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 379761 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3225 on: April 19, 2013, 08:57:59 PM »
Question for the Getbig lawyers...

What if this kid says that his brother forced him to put the bomb down or he would kill him and that he never killed anyone with a gun that his brother did all the killing? And that his brother made him shoot at the cops and he ran away when his brother was shot? The media is already making it look like the older brother brainwashed the younger one. Couldn't he play the stockholm syndrome card?

No way... if that was the case, then he'd have given up after his brother had died.

Why continue to run? He could have EASILY made it out like his brother forced him if he had at least stopped right then... Now, he's fucked.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3226 on: April 19, 2013, 09:01:20 PM »
Then your logic is very poor.  Muslim's virtually worship Mohammed.  Catholics do not worship priests.

In addition pedophiles are considered hugely shameful among catholics, while Muslims practice it the world over with impunity.
Dazza, I know you are getting defensive because your Religion is being criticised.  But I wouldn't go so far as to say that paedophilia is considered hugely shameful among Catholics and that they are punished accordingly.  As a matter of fact, the Church has been complicit in covering up abuse, and making the situation worse by tolerating paedophile priests and moving them around when caught to continue the same abuse somewhere else.  

This has been happening for so long and getting worse that our own Government is having to hold a Royal Commission into why this continues to happen.  The situation is not made any easier when the  head of the Australian Church, Cardinal Pell himself has had to fight paedophilia accusations and appears to have gotten away with it.  The Church has literally crucified and attack any victims who have spoken out about being sexually abused by priests.  Not only do they not prosecute offenders, the Church supports them and attempts to vilify the victims.
V

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: direct video and radio link to the boston bomber final minutes
« Reply #3227 on: April 19, 2013, 09:04:01 PM »
uberman trying to let everyone know how to access the infos by themselves instead of keeping them for himself and "try to look important" just like true anus did; that's more like it.

Of course, uberman had to be shown how to "access the infos by himself" first.

Now we can all relax that TA will not be able to feel important.   ::)  The shit so called adults here worry about is amazing.
Y

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3228 on: April 19, 2013, 09:06:50 PM »

props to TA...The guy delivered...
I can't believe he was so close to the whole thing and missed it by mere minutes. I'd also not be able to go to sleep for a couple of days after something like this. Bombs cause terrible injuries.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3229 on: April 19, 2013, 09:08:07 PM »
The shoplifting bum mom should be tortured just for fun.
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3230 on: April 19, 2013, 09:25:04 PM »
No way... if that was the case, then he'd have given up after his brother had died.

Why continue to run? He could have EASILY made it out like his brother forced him if he had at least stopped right then... Now, he's fucked.

The kid will never have to talk again...Lawyers will do everything for him...The media is already suggesting the brother brainwashed the kid.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3231 on: April 19, 2013, 09:25:53 PM »
I can't believe he was so close to the whole thing and missed it by mere minutes. I'd also not be able to go to sleep for a couple of days after something like this. Bombs cause terrible injuries.

true :)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3232 on: April 19, 2013, 09:29:23 PM »

stockholm syndrome tells a different story then giving up "on time"...In fact, people with the syndrome still live in that world for days/weeks/months/years after. A good GGEWISH lawyer may be able to prove this syndrome...I believe it was a GGEWish doctor who brought forth Down Hill Syndrome and Palumboism :-\

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3233 on: April 19, 2013, 09:30:54 PM »
stockholm syndrome tells a different story then giving up "on time"...In fact, people with the syndrome still live in that world for days/weeks/months/years after. A good GGEWISH lawyer may be able to prove this syndrome...I believe it was a GGEWish doctor who brought forth Down Hill Syndrome and Palumboism :-\

I highly doubt this will be the case.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3234 on: April 19, 2013, 09:33:25 PM »
I highly doubt this will be the case.

I don't think it will either...My point is, can a good Hierarchy lawyer make that case? I think it's possible. Young kid plays dumb and controlled by bully boxer brother. :-\ Even all the people that knew him are saying how "great" he was. That's unusual...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3235 on: April 19, 2013, 09:34:40 PM »
I don't think it will either...My point is, can a good Hierarchy lawyer make that case? I think it's possible. Young kid plays dumb and controlled by bully boxer brother. :-\

I don't think it matters. You can argue anything, but a jury has to buy it... In Mass? You can fucking forget it.

Honestly, I'd say no matter what, kid spends the rest of his life behind bars.

Pretty fucked up way to go from 19-75.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3236 on: April 19, 2013, 09:50:43 PM »
I don't think it matters. You can argue anything, but a jury has to buy it... In Mass? You can fucking forget it.

I disagree.  Executed within 18 months just like McVeigh.
a

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3237 on: April 19, 2013, 09:52:13 PM »
I disagree.  Executed within 18 months just like McVeigh.

We shall see. Depends on appeals and a ton of other shit, but we shall see.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3238 on: April 19, 2013, 09:52:53 PM »

considering the bombing I would agree...I'd also say that no matter what he belongs there...I'm just saying there might be a defense that puts him in an institution instead on jail...

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #3239 on: April 19, 2013, 09:53:10 PM »
We shall see. Depends on appeals and a ton of other shit, but we shall see.

You make a valid point.
a

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3240 on: April 19, 2013, 09:56:37 PM »
>:(

marco Approvio's bid for 2016 is probably over with this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3241 on: April 19, 2013, 09:58:59 PM »
His actions terrorized a city to point of standstill.  He targeted kids and police and women.   He is a terrorist in every sense of the word.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #3242 on: April 19, 2013, 09:59:31 PM »
I know this is an anti police site, if it wasn't for them none of this would have been possible. So remember the next time you get pulled over his next call might end his life.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3243 on: April 19, 2013, 10:02:37 PM »
I know this is an anti police site, if it wasn't for them none of this would have been possible. So remember the next time you get pulled over his next call might end his life.

I like cops - when i was 22, they were dicks to me automatically.  At 36, they're usually pretty cool and decent.  They're out to catch the young fckups and drunks.  They don't care about older people going to work.

how in the world the guy was hiding in a backyard boat, 200 feet from the massive shootout, it is mind boggling.

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3244 on: April 19, 2013, 10:20:12 PM »
E kul, You should really educate yourself as to what Islam is and is not because you sound extremely ignorant. There is no connection between what the religion of Islam actually teaches and terrorism. In fact it says in the Quran, if any person takes just one innocent life, is as if he has killed all of humanity. The so called violent verses pertaining to war or killing infidels are dealing with specific circumstances. The Quran gives the Muslim permission to stand his ground and even kill if he is under attack. No matter where it happens, it is permissible for him to defend himself, but the moment their aggression stops, he must stop as well. Of course there are people of all religions who are going to adapt their own twisted ideology, and act in a manner that is not a representation of what their religion teaches. There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and growing much faster than any other religion, if Islam were truly some twisted, violent religion, we would see many more cases of Islamic terrorism.

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #3245 on: April 19, 2013, 10:26:06 PM »
If I was Sunil Tripathi I'd be filing the worlds biggest lawsuit at 9:00 am Monday morning.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3246 on: April 19, 2013, 10:27:45 PM »
If I was Sunil Tripathi I'd be filing the worlds biggest lawsuit at 9:00 am Monday morning.

surely the NY Post will hand him a million dollar check to never speak of this again.  

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #3247 on: April 19, 2013, 10:35:11 PM »
His actions terrorized a city to point of standstill.  He targeted kids and police and women.   He is a terrorist in every sense of the word.

I agree 100%...My point is could he play stupid(stockholm syndrome) and get off with insanity...The kid was only 19...The media is saying the brother brainwashed him. The media and his friends were all saying he was a normal kid. This isn't a kid who hide out and then dropped a bomb. He actually went to school after the bombing. I'd love to see him in the electric chair. My point is, does he have a case for stockholm syndrome?HMMM

HockeyFightFan

• Getbig V
  • Getgay is Beneath Me
« Reply #3248 on: April 19, 2013, 10:37:39 PM »
surely the NY Post will hand him a million dollar check to never speak of this again.  

Oprah will pay him $10M to talk about his mistreatment by white America...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3249 on: April 19, 2013, 10:38:08 PM »
You are grasping at straws.  This MAN callously killed a child and other innocents in cold blood.  There will be no favourable judgement for this man.

V