Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 30, 2014, 06:16:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 160   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 104054 times)
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #3250 on: April 19, 2013, 10:02:37 PM »

I know this is an anti police site, if it wasn't for them none of this would have been possible. So remember the next time you get pulled over his next call might end his life.

I like cops - when i was 22, they were dicks to me automatically.  At 36, they're usually pretty cool and decent.  They're out to catch the young fckups and drunks.  They don't care about older people going to work.

how in the world the guy was hiding in a backyard boat, 200 feet from the massive shootout, it is mind boggling.
Report to moderator   Logged

jmt1
Getbig IV

« Reply #3251 on: April 19, 2013, 10:20:12 PM »

E kul, You should really educate yourself as to what Islam is and is not because you sound extremely ignorant. There is no connection between what the religion of Islam actually teaches and terrorism. In fact it says in the Quran, if any person takes just one innocent life, is as if he has killed all of humanity. The so called violent verses pertaining to war or killing infidels are dealing with specific circumstances. The Quran gives the Muslim permission to stand his ground and even kill if he is under attack. No matter where it happens, it is permissible for him to defend himself, but the moment their aggression stops, he must stop as well. Of course there are people of all religions who are going to adapt their own twisted ideology, and act in a manner that is not a representation of what their religion teaches. There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and growing much faster than any other religion, if Islam were truly some twisted, violent religion, we would see many more cases of Islamic terrorism.
HockeyFightFan
Getbig IV

« Reply #3252 on: April 19, 2013, 10:26:06 PM »

If I was Sunil Tripathi I'd be filing the worlds biggest lawsuit at 9:00 am Monday morning.
240 is Back
Getbig V

Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

« Reply #3253 on: April 19, 2013, 10:27:45 PM »

If I was Sunil Tripathi I'd be filing the worlds biggest lawsuit at 9:00 am Monday morning.

surely the NY Post will hand him a million dollar check to never speak of this again.  

The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #3254 on: April 19, 2013, 10:35:11 PM »

His actions terrorized a city to point of standstill.  He targeted kids and police and women.   He is a terrorist in every sense of the word.

I agree 100%...My point is could he play stupid(stockholm syndrome) and get off with insanity...The kid was only 19...The media is saying the brother brainwashed him. The media and his friends were all saying he was a normal kid. This isn't a kid who hide out and then dropped a bomb. He actually went to school after the bombing. I'd love to see him in the electric chair. My point is, does he have a case for stockholm syndrome?HMMM
HockeyFightFan
Getbig IV

« Reply #3255 on: April 19, 2013, 10:37:39 PM »

surely the NY Post will hand him a million dollar check to never speak of this again.  

Oprah will pay him $10M to talk about his mistreatment by white America...
Radical Plato
Getbig V

Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

« Reply #3256 on: April 19, 2013, 10:38:08 PM »

You are grasping at straws.  This MAN callously killed a child and other innocents in cold blood.  There will be no favourable judgement for this man.

V
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #3257 on: April 19, 2013, 10:39:59 PM »

True Adonis finally passed out after 48 hours of reporting.
Still here!  Cheesy

E
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #3258 on: April 19, 2013, 10:44:08 PM »

He was more ripped laying on his back there than these guys in the camps

L00n
Getbig IV

Bulgaria

« Reply #3259 on: April 19, 2013, 11:01:39 PM »

False quote?

If it's real it's one of the few things he said that is wrong.
what about this one .

The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

« Reply #3260 on: April 19, 2013, 11:07:41 PM »

You are grasping at straws.  This MAN callously killed a child and other innocents in cold blood.  There will be no favourable judgement for this man.

I hope you're right my friend...But Stockholm syndrome is no joke...I like to have all bases covered before the shit comes out. I'd rather see a doctor give him a hot shot and be done with it. but that might not happen...
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #3261 on: April 19, 2013, 11:11:20 PM »

Look at the number of Jews     and yet the Jews rule the world?
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

« Reply #3262 on: April 19, 2013, 11:25:51 PM »

They hire within...They stick together...And they're smart mother fuckers...3 things that will move you to the front of the line regardless of the numbers. When you have people trying to fake being GGewish today, the jig is up. Jay Cutler tried to do that exact thing and Ron himself set him straight. Cutler knows who controls what and thought the regular folk were sleeping...Fact is, Cutler is the one who is asleep at the wheel. The statement he made in public will never be forgotten. One of my best friends is GGGGGGewish and he told me the worst thing you can do is try to lie about being GGGGGewish. If you're wondering why the stupid spelling of the word, the GGGGGGGews have a super computer that logs every single statement made towards them. Some laugh at that but many know who is Boss. I come from a place that if the GGGGGews weren't the ones controlling the matrix, god help us all. Because imop we would really be fukced!!!God bless the GGGGGews.
uberman
Getbig V

« Reply #3263 on: April 19, 2013, 11:38:30 PM »

Rudee
Getbig IV

« Reply #3264 on: April 19, 2013, 11:41:43 PM »

Don't get why people were congratulating the Boston Police.  They only killed one of them.  The fucked up and allowed the other guy to escape.  And in the end, they failed to find the other brother.  It was the homeowner who found him and alerted the Police to him.
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

« Reply #3265 on: April 19, 2013, 11:43:32 PM »

I know this is an anti police site, if it wasn't for them none of this would have been possible. So remember the next time you get pulled over his next call might end his life.
haven't heard from you in a long ass time.  I think you'll actually find that most here highly appreciate an honest cop doing their job.  The video uploads you see are a legit check and balance that I'm glad the people have. Nothing is perfect but the police should be held to account just like the rest of us.
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #3266 on: April 19, 2013, 11:44:40 PM »

They also failed to protect the people of Boston from terrorist

Once again we give cops the guns to protect us and they fail time and time again
XFACTOR
Getbig V

« Reply #3267 on: April 19, 2013, 11:47:24 PM »

Look at the number of Jews     and yet the Jews rule the world?

What are IQ levels of jews compared to the rest?   Wink
BikiniSlut
Getbig V

I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo

« Reply #3268 on: April 19, 2013, 11:47:42 PM »

They also failed to protect the people of Boston from terrorist

Once again we give cops the guns to protect us and they fail time and time again

So much stupid in this sentence.  Roll Eyes

I don't even know where to begin. I wish I knew how to insta-rant like E-Kul.
Nails
Getbig V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqVI2DmLI2Q

« Reply #3269 on: April 19, 2013, 11:51:16 PM »

So much stupid in this sentence.  Roll Eyes

I don't even know where to begin. I wish I knew how to insta-rant like E-Kul.

Protect and serve Roll Eyes
Hugo Chavez
Getbig V

« Reply #3270 on: April 19, 2013, 11:52:45 PM »

What are IQ levels of jews compared to the rest?   Wink
sounding a bit like a Nazi there Wink
XFACTOR
Getbig V

« Reply #3271 on: April 19, 2013, 11:55:39 PM »

sounding a bit like a Nazi there Wink

True. And I retract that statement. Drunk and lost in textlation
The True Adonis
Getbig V

"We Will Correct All This."

« Reply #3272 on: April 19, 2013, 11:56:24 PM »

'Idk [I don't know] why it's hard for many of you to accept that 9/11 was an inside job, I mean I guess f*** the facts y'all are some real #patriots #gethip.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311580/Boston-bombing-suspects-brothers-Dzhokhar-A-Tsarnaev-Tamerlan-Tzarnaev-links-Chechnya.html#ixzz2Qz4ZCslA

I find it amusing that this moron terrorist shares the same view on 9/11 as many on this site.  Cheesy

E
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #3273 on: April 19, 2013, 11:58:01 PM »

The FBI is being "outed" for lying over this.
Radical Plato
Getbig V

Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

« Reply #3274 on: April 19, 2013, 11:59:05 PM »

E kul, You should really educate yourself as to what Islam is and is not because you sound extremely ignorant. There is no connection between what the religion of Islam actually teaches and terrorism. In fact it says in the Quran, if any person takes just one innocent life, is as if he has killed all of humanity. The so called violent verses pertaining to war or killing infidels are dealing with specific circumstances. The Quran gives the Muslim permission to stand his ground and even kill if he is under attack. No matter where it happens, it is permissible for him to defend himself, but the moment their aggression stops, he must stop as well. Of course there are people of all religions who are going to adapt their own twisted ideology, and act in a manner that is not a representation of what their religion teaches. There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and growing much faster than any other religion, if Islam were truly some twisted, violent religion, we would see many more cases of Islamic terrorism.
LOL, I almost thought you were serious for a minute suggesting Islam is the religion of peace.  Where have I heard that before.  That shtick is getting old.

V
Pages: 1 ... 129 130 [131] 132 133 ... 160   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!