Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 379817 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3250 on: April 19, 2013, 10:39:59 PM »
True Adonis finally passed out after 48 hours of reporting.
Still here!  :D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3251 on: April 19, 2013, 10:44:08 PM »

He was more ripped laying on his back there than these guys in the camps

L00n

• Getbig IV
  • Bulgaria
« Reply #3252 on: April 19, 2013, 11:01:39 PM »
False quote?

If it's real it's one of the few things he said that is wrong.
what about this one .

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3253 on: April 19, 2013, 11:07:41 PM »
You are grasping at straws.  This MAN callously killed a child and other innocents in cold blood.  There will be no favourable judgement for this man.

I hope you're right my friend...But Stockholm syndrome is no joke...I like to have all bases covered before the shit comes out. I'd rather see a doctor give him a hot shot and be done with it. but that might not happen...

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #3254 on: April 19, 2013, 11:11:20 PM »

Look at the number of Jews     and yet the Jews rule the world?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #3255 on: April 19, 2013, 11:25:51 PM »
They hire within...They stick together...And they're smart mother fuckers...3 things that will move you to the front of the line regardless of the numbers. When you have people trying to fake being GGewish today, the jig is up. Jay Cutler tried to do that exact thing and Ron himself set him straight. Cutler knows who controls what and thought the regular folk were sleeping...Fact is, Cutler is the one who is asleep at the wheel. The statement he made in public will never be forgotten. One of my best friends is GGGGGGewish and he told me the worst thing you can do is try to lie about being GGGGGewish. If you're wondering why the stupid spelling of the word, the GGGGGGGews have a super computer that logs every single statement made towards them. Some laugh at that but many know who is Boss. I come from a place that if the GGGGGews weren't the ones controlling the matrix, god help us all. Because imop we would really be fukced!!!God bless the GGGGGews.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #3256 on: April 19, 2013, 11:38:30 PM »

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3257 on: April 19, 2013, 11:41:43 PM »
Don't get why people were congratulating the Boston Police.  They only killed one of them.  The fucked up and allowed the other guy to escape.  And in the end, they failed to find the other brother.  It was the homeowner who found him and alerted the Police to him.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3258 on: April 19, 2013, 11:43:32 PM »
I know this is an anti police site, if it wasn't for them none of this would have been possible. So remember the next time you get pulled over his next call might end his life.
haven't heard from you in a long ass time.  I think you'll actually find that most here highly appreciate an honest cop doing their job.  The video uploads you see are a legit check and balance that I'm glad the people have. Nothing is perfect but the police should be held to account just like the rest of us.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3259 on: April 19, 2013, 11:44:40 PM »
They also failed to protect the people of Boston from terrorist

Once again we give cops the guns to protect us and they fail time and time again

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3260 on: April 19, 2013, 11:47:24 PM »

Look at the number of Jews     and yet the Jews rule the world?

What are IQ levels of jews compared to the rest?   ;)

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3261 on: April 19, 2013, 11:47:42 PM »
They also failed to protect the people of Boston from terrorist

Once again we give cops the guns to protect us and they fail time and time again

So much stupid in this sentence.  ::)

I don't even know where to begin. I wish I knew how to insta-rant like E-Kul.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3262 on: April 19, 2013, 11:51:16 PM »
So much stupid in this sentence.  ::)

I don't even know where to begin. I wish I knew how to insta-rant like E-Kul.

Protect and serve ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3263 on: April 19, 2013, 11:52:45 PM »
What are IQ levels of jews compared to the rest?   ;)
sounding a bit like a Nazi there ;)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3264 on: April 19, 2013, 11:55:39 PM »
sounding a bit like a Nazi there ;)

True. And I retract that statement. Drunk and lost in textlation

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3265 on: April 19, 2013, 11:56:24 PM »
'Idk [I don't know] why it's hard for many of you to accept that 9/11 was an inside job, I mean I guess f*** the facts y'all are some real #patriots #gethip.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311580/Boston-bombing-suspects-brothers-Dzhokhar-A-Tsarnaev-Tamerlan-Tzarnaev-links-Chechnya.html#ixzz2Qz4ZCslA

I find it amusing that this moron terrorist shares the same view on 9/11 as many on this site.  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3267 on: April 19, 2013, 11:59:05 PM »
E kul, You should really educate yourself as to what Islam is and is not because you sound extremely ignorant. There is no connection between what the religion of Islam actually teaches and terrorism. In fact it says in the Quran, if any person takes just one innocent life, is as if he has killed all of humanity. The so called violent verses pertaining to war or killing infidels are dealing with specific circumstances. The Quran gives the Muslim permission to stand his ground and even kill if he is under attack. No matter where it happens, it is permissible for him to defend himself, but the moment their aggression stops, he must stop as well. Of course there are people of all religions who are going to adapt their own twisted ideology, and act in a manner that is not a representation of what their religion teaches. There are 1.8 billion Muslims in the world, and growing much faster than any other religion, if Islam were truly some twisted, violent religion, we would see many more cases of Islamic terrorism.
LOL, I almost thought you were serious for a minute suggesting Islam is the religion of peace.  Where have I heard that before.  That shtick is getting old.

V

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3268 on: April 20, 2013, 12:00:12 AM »
'Idk [I don't know] why it's hard for many of you to accept that 9/11 was an inside job, I mean I guess f*** the facts y'all are some real #patriots #gethip.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2311580/Boston-bombing-suspects-brothers-Dzhokhar-A-Tsarnaev-Tamerlan-Tzarnaev-links-Chechnya.html#ixzz2Qz4ZCslA

I find it amusing that this moron terrorist shares the same view on 9/11 as many on this site.  :D

When I hear a conspiracy theorist try and sell me on this I immediately know we will never be friends.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3269 on: April 20, 2013, 12:02:06 AM »
When I hear a conspiracy theorist try and sell me on this I immediately know we will never be friends.
They have really taken a beating with all of this and look none the wiser of course.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3270 on: April 20, 2013, 12:07:56 AM »
Wife of Boston terror suspect from North Kingstown

Posted: Apr 19, 2013 7:07 PM EDT Updated: Apr 19, 2013 7:15 PM EDT 

Dee DeQuattro

ddequattro@abc6.com

The wife of Tamerlan Tsarnaev, the Boston Bombing suspect who died in a gun fight with police in Watertown Massachusetts is from North Kingstown.

The woman identified as Katherine Russell, 24, was married to Tsarnaev and had a young daughter named Zahara with him.

"Our daughter has lost her husband today, the father of her child.

We cannot begin to comprehend how this horrible tragedy occurred. In the aftermath of the Patriot's Day horror, we know that we never really knew Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

Our hearts are sickened by the knowledge of the horror he has inflicted.

Please respect our family's privacy in this difficult time."

Some reports say that Russell converted to Islam when she married Tsarnaev but that is unconfirmed.

The uncle of Tsarnaev says that his nephews Tamerlan and Dzhokhar practiced the religion of Islam.  The brothers are from Chechnya but one of them had become a nationalized American citizen.

http://www.abc6.com/story/22028023/wife-of-terror-suspect-from-north-kingtown

Of course she did.  These stupid whores always do.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3271 on: April 20, 2013, 12:08:42 AM »
LOL, I almost thought you were serious for a minute suggesting Islam is the religion of peace.  Where have I heard that before.  That shtick is getting old.

As much as I want to "kick em while they are down" I just can't buy into this. I hate religion with a passion and I really don't have one dedicated religious person in my life and I have some smart people around me. But I think we need to exercise religious tolernance better. I'm very guilty of this.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3272 on: April 20, 2013, 12:13:23 AM »
Sorry I'm a nice guy to everyone I meet, but u couldn't pay me enough to live or visit anyone of those Muslim raghead countries

I'll just keeps ass in Los Angeles and drink Long Islands at Venice beach while I watch the sluts on the boardwalk on a sunny Tuesday afternoon at lunch break

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3273 on: April 20, 2013, 12:17:19 AM »
WOW fuck the press in Australia, fuck them all with a baseball bat to the head.
Try telling that to the liberal terrorist sympathisers who believe tolerating HATE groups such as ISLAM is essential to democracy.  Recently we here in Australia had a visit from anti Islam Dutch MP Geert Wilders, there were protests, threats, abuse and the man couldn't even book a hotel, the mainstream either ignored him or labelled him an irrelevant bigot and a hate-monger.  Geert as he always does, delivered his beliefs in a calm professional manner, even though he has been under constant threat of death by ISLAM.

And you know what, a week after he left their was an Islamic Conference, and known terrorist sympathiser Sheikh Abdur-Rahman Al-Sudais came to the country, he has said of Jews: "The scum of the human race, the rats of the world, . . . the offspring of apes and pigs" whom God should "terminate".  Other invited speakers spoke about killing gays, beating women to make them "shape up", executing apostates and supporting terrorists.  And nobody said a word, the liberal media said nothing.  It is a disgrace, these ISLAMIC apologists should be ashamed of themselves, they literally support terrorism while aggressively shouting down anyone who stands against them.  The saddest part is, they think they are good people doing the right thing.  The Muslims must laugh at their naive gullibility.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3274 on: April 20, 2013, 12:18:55 AM »
As much as I want to "kick em while they are down" I just can't buy into this. I hate religion with a passion and I really don't have one dedicated religious person in my life and I have some smart people around me. But I think we need to exercise religious tolernance better. I'm very guilty of this.
I disagree, it is Religious tolerance that got us into this mess in the first place.
V