Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 381343 times)

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3275 on: April 20, 2013, 12:21:09 AM »
I disagree, it is Religious tolerance that got us into this mess in the first place.

If we don't execute tolerance the only route is all out war. I definitely don't want that. I love my life too much.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3276 on: April 20, 2013, 12:24:12 AM »

If we don't execute tolerance the only route is all out war. I definitely don't want that. I love my life too much.
That's the problem, maybe all out war is what is needed.  I am sure those who lost limbs and loved ones during the Boston Marathon also loved their lives.  maybe now, not so much.  Sometimes rather than tolerate or ignore the bully (ISLAM), there comes a time to stand up to them.  Imperialistic Japan used to feel the same towards the West until we dropped a dirty great big bomb on them, now they have seen the error of their ways and are much easier to deal with. 

We all know in the West we can live in peace, but it is impossible to do so when you have religious fanatics constantly provoking, antagonising and do everything they can to disturb the peace (and that includes the so called moderates, because Islam is a fanatical religion).  Islam sees our apathy, our tolerance and our weak stance as weakness and will continue to take advantage all the while we continue this passive stance.
V

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3277 on: April 20, 2013, 12:26:05 AM »
Not sure if already said but dude has 2 gunshot wounds to the neck area

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3278 on: April 20, 2013, 12:27:11 AM »
My handle on here is "bikinislut". Do you really think calling me a whore is bothersome?

I disagree. I really don't like getting into religious debates but I will say right now that the religion of Islam IS NOT BAD. In my opinion. I am agnostic but I took many theology courses in University....and this is how I base my opinions.

If Churchill isn't enough, take the words of the incomparable Arthur Schopenhauer into consideration:

"Consider the Koran, for example; this wretched book was sufficient to start a world-religion, to satisfy the metaphysical need for countless millions for twelve hundred years, to become the basis of their morality and of a remarkable contempt for death, and also to inspire them to bloody wars and the most extensive conquests. In this book we find the saddest and poorest form of theism. Much may be lost in translation, but I have not been able to discover in it one single idea of value. Such things show that the capacity for metaphysics does not go hand in hand with the need for it..."

Schopenhauer was a GIANT of philosophy and theology, and he had nothing but the most absolute contempt for Islam.
It's a garbage religion.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3279 on: April 20, 2013, 12:28:35 AM »
Not sure if already said but dude has 2 gunshot wounds to the neck area
now it's two... I figured they wouldn't want this guy talking... ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3280 on: April 20, 2013, 12:29:11 AM »
That's the problem, maybe all out war is what is needed.  I am sure those who lost limbs and loved ones during the Boston Marathon also loved their lives.  maybe now, not so much.  Sometimes rather than tolerate or ignore the bully (ISLAM), there comes a time to stand up to them.  Imperialistic Japan used to feel the same towards the West until we dropped a dirty great big bomb on them, now they have seen the error of their ways and are much easier to deal with.

Subconsciously I do view them as " the bully" but I also feel we as north America are also bullies. We just don't see it this way due to media that we consume.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #3281 on: April 20, 2013, 12:30:57 AM »
"That island, on a beach - we can take this boat?"

What a homeowner told Dzhokhar Tsarnaev before dialing 911.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3282 on: April 20, 2013, 12:33:37 AM »
He looks so happy here.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3283 on: April 20, 2013, 12:35:55 AM »
If Churchill isn't enough, take the words of the incomparable Arthur Schopenhauer into consideration:

That's a good one

V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3284 on: April 20, 2013, 12:40:18 AM »
"That island, on a beach - we can take this boat?"

What a homeowner told Dzhokhar Tsarnaev before dialing 911.
BL lives ;D

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3285 on: April 20, 2013, 12:53:24 AM »
Then your logic is very poor.  Muslim's virtually worship Mohammed.  Catholics do not worship priests.

In addition pedophiles are considered hugely shameful among catholics, while Muslims practice it the world over with impunity.

Catholics worship the man Jesus and believe the pope represent him on Earth.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3286 on: April 20, 2013, 12:55:21 AM »
 :'(
V

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3287 on: April 20, 2013, 12:58:57 AM »
That's a good one

In fact, I don't know of a single serious philosopher who had anything good to say about Islam.  Most accurately, perhaps, Hegel viewed it as a perverted and 'universal' form of Judaism -- and, for that militant and proselytizing reason, much worse than Judaism.  Kierkegaard also viewed it as something far behind Judaism and Christianity in its (questionable) virtues.

"When one views the historical roles of the religions on their journey through the world, the relationship is as follows: Christianity is the actual proprietor who sits in the carriage; Judaism is the coach-man; Muhammadanism is a groom, who does not sit with the coachman, but behind."
-Soren Kierkegaard, 1839

Islam is really a worthless religion.  Schopenhauer was (as usual) correct!

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3288 on: April 20, 2013, 01:09:50 AM »
Catholics worship the man Jesus and believe the pope represent him on Earth.

Catholics (like most Christians) believe Jesus was God incarnate.  Yes they believe the pope is the earthly leader of the church.  So what's your point?  

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3289 on: April 20, 2013, 01:33:28 AM »

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3290 on: April 20, 2013, 01:34:07 AM »
hey i went to go sleep, what did i miss?

dont feel like reading 30 pages...

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3291 on: April 20, 2013, 01:35:03 AM »
Catholics (like most Christians) believe Jesus was God incarnate.  Yes they believe the pope is the earthly leader of the church.  So what's your point?  

That they worship a man

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3292 on: April 20, 2013, 01:37:28 AM »
That they worship a man

And that has what exactly to do with my original statement? 

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3293 on: April 20, 2013, 01:45:05 AM »
I disagree, it is Religious tolerance that got us into this mess in the first place.

So you suggest intolerance as the solution? Well, then you have introduced something similar to Islam.

Terrorist Breivik was equally ignorant to the paradox inherent in wanting to impose a form of dictatorship with Christian fundamentalism as the guiding values, in order to fight Islam.

We Nordic people should abandon the middle eastern religions and embrace our native gods  ;D. Odin and Thor!

Or maybe science, humanism and democracy would suffice.

NN

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3294 on: April 20, 2013, 01:47:52 AM »
What went wrong with your race?  Once great warriors, now a race of women?
So you suggest intolerance as the solution? Well, then you have introduced something similar to Islam.

Terrorist Breivik was equally ignorant to the paradox inherent in wanting to impose a form of dictatorship with Christian fundamentalism as the guiding values, in order to fight Islam.

We Nordic people should abandon the middle eastern religions and embrace our native gods  ;D. Odin and Thor!

Or maybe science, humanism and democracy would suffice.

NN

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #3295 on: April 20, 2013, 01:51:14 AM »
What went wrong with your race?  Once great warriors, now a race of women?

There is much good in the feminine. :-)

NN

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3296 on: April 20, 2013, 01:54:40 AM »
What went wrong with your race?  Once great warriors, now a race of women?

Breivik's plan was to kill off future left wing politicians?  Will what he did have any impact? ???

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3297 on: April 20, 2013, 01:57:02 AM »
I know this is an anti police site, if it wasn't for them none of this would have been possible. So remember the next time you get pulled over his next call might end his life.

i do. EVERY. TIME.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3298 on: April 20, 2013, 01:58:39 AM »
Breivik's plan was to kill off future left wing politicians?  Will what he did have any impact? ???
I'm not talking about Breivik.  But it would have had he killed actual left wing politicians - because most of them are cowards.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3299 on: April 20, 2013, 02:07:09 AM »

I completely disagree.  When you stand up to intolerance it is not intolerance in it's purest form.  Breivik did what he did because he didn't have any support, he was surrounded by a bunch of liberals who tolerate and enable Islamic terrorism with their passive and politically correct stance.  In the same way that when a victim stands up to a bully.  You wouldn't consider the victim finally standing up for himself as a bully, he is the anti-bully.  So yes, I believe being intolerant of intolerance is the answer.  It all comes down to who initiates the intolerance, and because the Muslims are raised and follow a book full of Intolerance, it will almost always be them.  They practise intolerance as part of their religion.

Islamic intolerance is simply for the sake of it, there is no rhyme or reason to it, but being intolerant of their intolerance makes perfect sense.  It is the only time intolerance should be allowed.  You can not defeat systemic intolerance by tolerating it, that only feeds it and allows it to grow bigger and stronger.  Intolerance feeds on tolerance.  Like I said, it is similar to dealing with a bully, you can learn to accept the regular beatings, you can try and avoid the confrontation whenever possible, you can attempt to reason and sympathise with the bully or you can stand up for yourself and beat that fucker down.  Nothing changes until the bully is stood up too.  The other options he just sees as weakness and will bully you even more.

Do you tolerate your children beating others down, harassing and abusing other children, spreading hate and fear about other people, threatening them because they are different.  No one would tolerate that from their children.  And are you labelled some prejudiced bigot for not tolerating despicable behaviour from your children.  Then why should we tolerate it from people who behave like this and then defend it by saying it is part of their religion?
V