Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 381358 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3400 on: April 20, 2013, 11:23:13 AM »
This is a very good point.

All those big events - not shut down.

So why did they shut the city of Boston down over one kid?

I'm not saying everyone is.  I just read that comment somewhere and realized wow.... THAT is what martial law looks like.  I'm not worried about it.  Costs a shitload of $, people stop producing, and things collapse in a few days of that.

But I cannot remember any time where a whole city shut down.  Even on 911, blackout, etc... people kept moving.  one teenager with a gun bleeding out in plain sight shut down a city.   Military vehicles everywhere in hours.  Fascinating and troubling and interesting at same time.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3401 on: April 20, 2013, 11:29:08 AM »

That said, yes, it does seem slightly messed up that even with black ops guys floating around, 2 clowns were able to blow up a relatively large event and cause so much damage and interrupt peoples lives for so long.

What's the deal with these special ops guys?  No one seems top be discussing them...

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3402 on: April 20, 2013, 11:30:01 AM »
What's the deal with these special ops guys?  No one seems top be discussing them...

Not sure, but they were certainly there. The photos were certainly evident.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3403 on: April 20, 2013, 11:30:43 AM »
RUSSIA WARNED US ABOUT CHECHEN IMMIGRANTS

http://watchdogwire.com/florida/2013/04/20/russia-warned-us-about-chechen-immigrants/

Apparaently Russia warned the USA authorities about the older brother..

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3404 on: April 20, 2013, 11:47:57 AM »
yeah but look at it this way

what benefit does religion possibly serve anyone?

none whatsoever

even if 10% of all islam is radical, no islam = no radicals

i don't get why people need fairy tales about some old man in the sky to make their life complete and to give them their moral compass. i grew out of that shit when i was like 16

Seriously? Roughly 1 out of every 4 people on this earth is a Muslim, and numbers are growing fast. If anywhere near 10% were terrorist, these types of atrocities would be far more common. As I said before, there is NOTHING in the Quran or the Sunnah of the Prophet, that condones or perpetuates any terrorist activity. It actually does the opposite.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3405 on: April 20, 2013, 12:01:56 PM »
America is safe again. Yey  ::)
They shutdown Boston for this useless kid but places like Compton stay open all the time.

Stupid overreaction. I don't get the gunfire at the end. The boat owner lifted the tarp and the kid didn't do a thing.  So the guy called the cops then all of a sudden 2 dozen shots. Someone was overreacting.  The kid didn't even put up a fight. I bet you they fired in the air to make it seem more dramatic.
The funny part is the cops and FBI are getting all the credit And they did fuck all. The boat owner is the real hero. He said he would have found the kid earlier but stayed indoors because the cops said to. Hahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3406 on: April 20, 2013, 12:10:45 PM »
CNN said they used BLANKS to scare the motherloving shit out of the kid (or maybe to draw him into coming out blasting).

Completely inexcusable they didn't find him there.  I mean, is searching every outdoor hiding place covered in blood within a 200 feet radius too much to ask?

LMAO...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3407 on: April 20, 2013, 12:12:33 PM »
People celebrating on the street chanting U S A. Hahaha. This fucker was American. Stupid idiots.
What's sad is the older brother really wanted to represent the US in the Olympics in boxing. Wonder what snapped in him. Representing your country is one of the most patriotic things. You don't do that for a country you hate. Doesn't make sense. The young brother liked to party. Not some devout religion freak.
Strange fucking things.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3408 on: April 20, 2013, 12:14:24 PM »

What's sad is the older brother really wanted to represent the US in the Olympics in boxing. Wonder what snapped in him. Representing your country is one of the most patriotic things.

Or it can also just be all about personal success and ego.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3409 on: April 20, 2013, 12:15:11 PM »
CNN said they used BLANKS to scare the motherloving shit out of the kid (or maybe to draw him into coming out blasting).

Completely inexcusable they didn't find him there.  I mean, is searching every outdoor hiding place covered in blood within a 200 feet radius too much to ask?

LMAO...

The cops set up a perimeter and this boat was in a home a couple blocks outside of it. Just bad intel. The kid might have sneaked away in the day to get there. The cops didn't catch him. The boat owner did.

Obama saying justice was served. Umm. Not yet. The justice process just begun.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #3410 on: April 20, 2013, 12:21:38 PM »
I guess it's time to ban pressure cookers...or at least ''high capacity'' pressure cookers so you can't stuff as much explosives and ball bearings in em....(government logic)  ::)

Ban pressure cookers, marathons, and backwards baseball caps!!

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #3411 on: April 20, 2013, 12:27:11 PM »
I think it's safe to say TA clinched the Getbig One Man News Agency Of The Year award.
big deal he was regurgitating the police scanner... Others here figured out Sunil T wasn't the guy even after TA said the police were saying he was a suspect.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3412 on: April 20, 2013, 12:28:43 PM »
Ban pressure cookers, marathons, and backwards baseball caps!!

And boats.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3414 on: April 20, 2013, 12:46:08 PM »
America is safe again. Yey  ::)
They shutdown Boston for this useless kid but places like Compton stay open all the time.

Stupid overreaction. I don't get the gunfire at the end. The boat owner lifted the tarp and the kid didn't do a thing.  So the guy called the cops then all of a sudden 2 dozen shots. Someone was overreacting.  The kid didn't even put up a fight. I bet you they fired in the air to make it seem more dramatic.
The funny part is the cops and FBI are getting all the credit And they did fuck all. The boat owner is the real hero. He said he would have found the kid earlier but stayed indoors because the cops said to. Hahaha

You should of seen them all at the REDSOX game earlier today

It s fucking Saturday should they not be at work figuring out if there are more cells in Boston? Motives? Ect.... Instead of being on the field receiving applause  :-\

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3415 on: April 20, 2013, 12:49:10 PM »

LMAO...

Did CNN say anything to the neighbors they were going to use blanks?? If not i don't think the dude was the only one scare, plenty of old ladies and kids in that neighborhood had to Change their underwear too

Nails

• Getbig V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3417 on: April 20, 2013, 12:54:09 PM »
Ban brothers
Ban New England States

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3418 on: April 20, 2013, 01:03:31 PM »
ban CNN.    Replace it with live TA posts onscreen. 

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
« Reply #3419 on: April 20, 2013, 01:06:53 PM »
People celebrating on the street chanting U S A. Hahaha. This fucker was American. Stupid idiots.

Your negativity in this thread just screams to be addressed.

He was no fucking American. He wasn't born here. This great country afforded him opportunities and a home ... and he clearly wanted that on some level ... until now.

You sound like a real great person to have at parties.

Do you plan on being this negative for your entire life?

What country do you live in?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3420 on: April 20, 2013, 01:10:54 PM »
Fuck you. he was American.  Fucking idiots who think they own America and anyone not white isn't one.  He didn't have to be born here.  He was American.
It's not negativity.  I call out bullshit when I see it.  I won't be suckered into the stupid shit that people do by covering their eyes in fear of seeing something they don't like.  People need to wake the fuck up.
I am a blast at parties.  I party like a mutherfucker. 

Your negativity in this thread just screams to be addressed.

He was no fucking American. He wasn't born here. This great country afforded him opportunities and a home ... and he clearly wanted that on some level ... until now.

You sound like a real great person to have at parties.

Do you plan on being this negative for your entire life?

What country do you live in?

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3421 on: April 20, 2013, 01:13:57 PM »
Fuck you. he was American.  Fucking idiots who think they own America and anyone not white isn't one.  He didn't have to be born here.  He was American.

Idiots #1 and #2 are these pieces of shit. They were no Americans!

Idiot #3 is you!

What are you even unhappy about? Because people celebrated that they caught these fucks?

Go fuck yourself, Internet tough guy! Would love to see you open your big mouth around people cheering after they caught these fucks. That's right, you wouldn't. Because you're a typical Internet tough guy. God, you come off as such a loser.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3422 on: April 20, 2013, 01:14:19 PM »
Ban brothers

Ban walking in single file

MP

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3423 on: April 20, 2013, 01:16:16 PM »
I won't be suckered into the stupid shit that people do by covering their eyes in fear of seeing something they don't like.  People need to wake the fuck up.

So, people who saw clear video and photo evidence of these two pieces of sh*t carry in and drop off bombs are stupid and you're the smart one?

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3424 on: April 20, 2013, 01:18:20 PM »
what is there reason for doing this?