Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 381337 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line
« Reply #3850 on: April 26, 2013, 06:48:58 AM »

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3851 on: April 26, 2013, 06:51:56 AM »

Rumored to have sat on the OJ Simpson jury panel

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #3852 on: April 26, 2013, 06:58:39 AM »

What a dumb bitch.  Islam steals a human beings morality and fails to teach them how to act appropriately.  That was a disgusting example of a human being.  This is what happens when you follow a religion that encourages you to live a life based on deceit and lies.  When reality confronts you with the truth, you have no frame of reference to handle it and the lies and BS justifications that you have used your whole life now just sound ridiculous.
V

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3853 on: April 26, 2013, 07:16:58 AM »
What a dumb bitch.  Islam steals a human beings morality and fails to teach them how to act appropriately.  That was a disgusting example of a human being.  This is what happens when you follow a religion that encourages you to live a life based on deceit and lies.  When reality confronts you with the truth, you have no frame of reference to handle it and the lies and BS justifications that you have used your whole life now just sound ridiculous.
3 posts on this page, alone, and you call someone else dumb!?   ::) 

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3854 on: April 26, 2013, 07:40:32 AM »
Regarding his 'Miranda rights"

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #3855 on: April 26, 2013, 07:44:36 AM »
Regarding his 'Miranda rights"

WOOSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3856 on: April 26, 2013, 09:23:21 AM »
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/04/24/boston-marathon-bombing-suspect-unarmed/2111145/

Report: Boston bombing suspect had no gun when captured

Authorities believed he was heavily armed when officers fired on boat where he was hiding.

Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev had no gun when police fired on a boat where he had been hiding Friday before his capture, federal law enforcement officials told The Washington Post.

The report undercuts initial accounts that the 19-year-old university student was heavily armed, had shot at police and possibly had an explosive device.

The FBI would not tell the Post what prompted officers to fire dozens of rounds at the covered boat in a Watertown, Mass., driveway Friday night. Tsarnaev was wounded when he surrendered, but the FBI would also not say whether he was shot during the finale or the shootout with authorities that killed his 26-year-old brother, Tamerlan.

Some authorities said at the time the wound may have come from a suicide attempt. The Post report does not indicate whether Tsarnaev may have had a knife when he surrendered.
None

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is recovering from a neck wound in a Boston hospital and was in fair condition Wednesday. Monday, he was charged with the April 15 double blasts that killed three people and injured more than 260. He was also charged with killing Massachusetts Institute of Technology police officer Sean Collier, who was shot in his patrol car late Thursday. Collier was buried Wednesday.

Although the FBI was in charge of the Watertown scene, the police presence included Massachusetts State Police, local departments and the transit agency. One law enforcement official described the final chaotic 30 minutes as the "fog of war," saying that an accidental shot may have caused other officers to begin firing.

"Law enforcement was placed in an extraordinarily dangerous situation," FBI spokesman Paul Bresson told the Post. "They were dealing with an individual who is alleged to have been involved in the bombings at the Boston Marathon. As if that's not enough, there were indications of a carjacking, gunfire, an ambushed police officer and bombs thrown earlier. In spite of these extraordinary factors, they were able to capture this individual alive with no further harm to law enforcement. It was a tremendously effective outcome under dire circumstances."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3857 on: April 26, 2013, 10:24:41 AM »
Boston bombing suspects' mom in terror database

EILEEN SULLIVAN and JULIE PACE | April 26, 2013 01:19 PM EST |
Compare other versions »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON — Two government officials tell The Associated Press that U.S. intelligence agencies added the Boston bombing suspects' mother to a federal terrorism database about 18 months before the attack.

Officials say this was done after Russia contacted the CIA late in 2011 with concerns that the now-dead suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev (TAM'-ehr-luhn tsahr-NEYE'-ehv), and his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva (zoo-bay-DAHT' tsahr-NEYE'-eh-vuh), were religious militants about to travel to Russia. The CIA asked that Tsarnaev and Tsarnaeva be added to a classified intelligence database called TIDE. Being on the database does not automatically mean the U.S. suspects a person of terrorist activity and does not automatically subject a person to surveillance, security screening or travel restrictions.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the investigation.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #3858 on: April 26, 2013, 10:51:25 AM »
just because things are "ok" for the majority doesn't mean our country can't be better or more free. that's a logical fallacy. and besides, a lot of people don't have those things. ever heard of cathy jordan? nice old lady with lou gehrig's disease, was using marijuana to treat her condition, uncle sam labeled her as a criminal, knocked her door down with a bunch of ar-15 wielding jackbooted thugs, confiscated her stuff and tried her as a criminal. what about patriot act? and all this cispa/sopa shit they're trying to pass. employers now can mandate you to hand over all your social media info or else they won't give you the job. all your communications are tracked, every email you send is saved on your ISP's servers for the government's viewing pleasure. there is no privacy anymore, no true freedom, just scraps the government feels like giving us. even starting a company is next to impossible without failing, the moment you do you get slammed with corporate taxes, self employment taxes, on top of the already ridiculous personal income taxes. double taxation? that ship has sailed, traveled the world and been decommissioned and scrapped. try triple, quadruple, quintuple taxation. and there's no transparency in government whatsoever, hell they can make whatever decisions they want without our knowledge, and even if we do have knowledge, they still don't need our consent to pass draconian bullshit.

your argument is exactly the kind a bunch of out-of-touch bureaucrats in washington would make. they want people to be mindless consumers, satisfied with their menial existence as long as their basic needs are met. "oh those peons have their burgers and football and a roof over their heads, what else do they need"? uh idunno, how about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness? the government views us not as people, not as citizens but as a commodity, to be manipulated, herded like cattle and taxed so they can pass their idiotic self-perpetuation laws. as my dad joked, we're all mushrooms, "kept in the dark and fed bullshit". and the same is happening all over the world in western societies. no wonder people turn to stupid religions like islam when their life doesn't pan out like they wanted. all the while we're being slowly invaded by muslims that breed like cockroaches, entangled by other minorities that do nothing besides leach from the country, and enslaved to our future chinese overlords which now basically own our economy.

THIS^^

DEAD ON

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3859 on: April 26, 2013, 11:19:59 AM »
WOW, they want to take the American wife back to their homeland "too look after them"....   what, put her to work as the husband did?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3860 on: April 26, 2013, 11:55:08 AM »
3 posts on this page, alone, and you call someone else dumb!?   ::) 
It's a good thing even your insults don't make any sense.
V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3861 on: April 26, 2013, 12:28:15 PM »
it could be a knockoff

That was my thought.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #3862 on: April 26, 2013, 12:30:14 PM »
If the argument is that our government kinda sucks in many ways, then I agree.

When will folks realize they are the government. If you don't like the way things work, get elected to office and change them or at least research the people you vote for....you do vote, right?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3863 on: April 26, 2013, 12:41:06 PM »
When will folks realize they are the government. If you don't like the way things work, get elected to office and change them or at least research the people you vote for....you do vote, right?

Point taken... technically you are right...but the reality is, and this is just my opinion of what the reality is, that the Government is that little cute kitten you took home and nurtured and one day you realize it's a full grown tiger and you have no control over it. It didn't happen overnight and you tried to explain away some of the things that were happening because it was ridiculous to think you had been sold a Tiger.

I've seen Democrats and Republicans swap places many times in the last 40 yrs I've been old enough to pay attention and no matter who is in office or in power, the kitten still put on weight and grew in size. Now, short of a Tranq gun and a large net, I don't see him getting off the sofa anytime soon.     

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3864 on: April 26, 2013, 12:51:08 PM »
Point taken... technically you are right...but the reality is, and this is just my opinion of what the reality is, that the Government is that little cute kitten you took home and nurtured and one day you realize it's a full grown tiger and you have no control over it. It didn't happen overnight and you tried to explain away some of the things that were happening because it was ridiculous to think you had been sold a Tiger.

I've seen Democrats and Republicans swap places many times in the last 40 yrs I've been old enough to pay attention and no matter who is in office or in power, the kitten still put on weight and grew in size. Now, short of a Tranq gun and a large net, I don't see him getting off the sofa anytime soon.     
You guys are just spoiled, try North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia or even China for examples of shitty despotic Governance.  You American citizens don't know how lucky you are, that's the problem.
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3865 on: April 26, 2013, 12:53:10 PM »
You guys are just spoiled, try North Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia or even China for examples of shitty despotic Governance.  You American citizens don't know how lucky you are, that's the problem.

We know it's hardly the worst, but we also know that if you do not continue to protect your freedoms, people will come along and try to erode them. It has been shown throughout history that if you don't work to preserve your liberty, someone will attempt to take it from you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3866 on: April 26, 2013, 12:55:32 PM »
We know it's hardly the worst, but we also know that if you do not continue to protect your freedoms, people will come along and try to erode them. It has been shown throughout history that if you don't work to preserve your liberty, someone will attempt to take it from you.

That's fair, but don't forget to appreciate what you already have.  There are people who would literally die to have what the average American does.
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3867 on: April 26, 2013, 12:57:20 PM »
That's fair, but don't forget to appreciate what you already have.  There are people who would literally die to have what the average American does.

Yes there are and I appreciate that fact.

I refuse to allow the mass hysteria of people dictate a fear induced police state. It's sickening.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3868 on: April 26, 2013, 12:59:15 PM »

Excellent point to bring up. I have little love or trust of our politicians in Washington and not much more for local politicians. There are a great many things I would change if I had the ability to do so. But, I do appreciate what we do have and there are a lot of countries worse off by far. Still, I hope all Americans continue to strive for a government that puts our concerns above their concerns and well being.  

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #3869 on: April 26, 2013, 01:00:40 PM »
Excellent point to bring up. I have little love or trust of our politicians in Washington and not much more for local politicians. There are a great many things I would change if I had the ability to do so. But, I do appreciate what we do have and there are a lot of countries worse off by far. Still, I hope all Americans continue to strive for a government that puts our concerns above their concerns and well being. 

Is your police chief not beholden to your local politicians?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3870 on: April 26, 2013, 01:01:06 PM »
Yes there are and I appreciate that fact.

I refuse to allow the mass hysteria of people dictate a fear induced police state. It's sickening.

as allegedly being part of that "police state", I'm just as concerned with the taxing and spending us into oblivion and legislating our rights into a black hole.  

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3871 on: April 26, 2013, 01:04:23 PM »
Agreed, don't get me wrong, I despise a lot of things about my Government and would love to see some more community minded changes.  But having said that, I do live in one of the best countries in the world (Australia) and it is easy to become so disillusioned with your Government and before you know it you think they are watching you fuck your woman, that they're building concentration camps to enslave citizens and blowing up their own citizens with crude bombs.  It's a fine line.
V

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3872 on: April 26, 2013, 01:04:36 PM »
Is your police chief not beholden to your local politicians?

He says he isn't. He is vested and could leave at anytime and probably will sooner than later. But yes, I am aware he is political. At that level most are.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #3873 on: April 26, 2013, 01:06:03 PM »
Agreed, don't get me wrong, I despise a lot of things about my Government and would love to see some more community minded changes.  But having said that, I do live in one of the best countries in the world (Australia) and it is easy to become to disillusioned with your Government and before you know it you think they are watching you fuck your woman, that they're building concentration camps to enslave citizens and blowing up their own citizens with crude bombs.  It's a fine line.

For me... it's a fine line between being concerned and informed and being obsessed.. obsessed seems like it would wear me out..Don't know how some of them can keep at it

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #3874 on: April 26, 2013, 01:18:31 PM »
For me... it's a fine line between being concerned and informed and being obsessed.. obsessed seems like it would wear me out..Don't know how some of them can keep at it
They call the current times "The Information Age", I prefer to see it as the misinformation Age.  It has become harder to separate what is true and what is lies and propaganda.  The once highly esteemed value placed on honesty has been replaced by blatant untruths to further the cause of Consumerism, advertising, economics and politics.  People no longer care about living an ethical life, it's all about get whatever the fuck you can out of the deal and be damned with the negative consequences to other people.  The hard part is getting to the root cause of the information, what does the seller of this information gain from informing others, what is their agenda.  If you can work out what peoples agenda is, it can be easier to determine if something is advertising, propaganda or the simple truth.

It's like when you see a massive steroid fuelled bodybuilder promote a nutritional supplement, if you are like most of the naive conditioned robots, you won't question the agenda of the person or company selling the product, you will be bedazzled that such a powerful looking man has achieved this through the use of this product, and your desperate desire to move towards something remotely resembling a powerful look will overwhelm your critical mind and see you coughing up cold hard cash, all the while completely unaware you have been duped and sold misinformation.

V