Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 30, 2014, 01:30:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 160   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Boston Bombing - Explosion at the Boston Marathon Finish Line  (Read 104040 times)
Radical Plato
Getbig V

Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

« Reply #3900 on: April 28, 2013, 09:54:44 AM »

Boston marathon suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev and his niece

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4de_1367135534

check the flag on the wall.
There really was no need to terrorise his niece like that,
Report to moderator   Logged

V
Radical Plato
Getbig V

Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.

« Reply #3901 on: April 28, 2013, 10:10:28 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkzNL69L_h0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkzNL69L_h0</a>

V
NarcissisticDeity
Getbig V

I dont care what Ronnie says bc hes not a credible

« Reply #3902 on: April 28, 2013, 10:15:03 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkzNL69L_h0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkzNL69L_h0</a>

I actually was just going to post this , succinct
deadpan
Getbig IV

« Reply #3903 on: April 28, 2013, 12:25:53 PM »

Victim of the Bomber Bros

"hey look on the bright side, at least it's below the knee. meaning her life won't really be impacted that much, she can still run and do all the other things she loves. who really cares about their shins/feet anyways? she should be thankful she's not getting raped and beaten everyday like in the middle east or getting her genitals mutilated like in africa. at least she lives in a country where she could be treated for such a wound and survive, hell in north korea they'd probably just let her bleed out and die. you decadent american pigs don't know how good you have it and should be thankful everyday that uncle sam is watching over you. "

sorry, just pre-emptively throwing out the ekul bullshit so he doesn't have to

Shizzo
Getbig V

The King of Irrelevance

« Reply #3904 on: April 28, 2013, 12:27:26 PM »

"hey look on the bright side, at least it's below the knee. meaning her life won't really be impacted that much, she can still run and do all the other things she loves. who really cares about their shins/feet anyways? she should be thankful she's not getting raped and beaten everyday like in the middle east or getting her genitals mutilated like in africa. at least she lives in a country where she could be treated for such a wound and survive, hell in north korea they'd probably just let her bleed out and die. you decadent american pigs don't know how good you have it and should be thankful everyday that uncle sam is watching over you. "

Dumbest post of the year candidate.
anabolichalo
Getbig V

VP Ronnie Coleman fan club EMEA

« Reply #3905 on: April 28, 2013, 12:28:59 PM »

amputated below the knee can still walk and dance well

but i fucked a girl like that and they are really weird to see walking around on their stumps in the house with the legs in the corner

shame when the girl is pretty real shame
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #3906 on: April 28, 2013, 01:08:42 PM »

amputated below the knee can still walk and dance well

but i fucked a girl like that and they are really weird to see walking around on their stumps in the house with the legs in the corner

shame when the girl is pretty real shame

I'm starting to think you are living the exact life you deserve  Wink
BILL ANVIL
Getbig IV

« Reply #3907 on: April 28, 2013, 06:52:37 PM »

Boston bombing suspects' mom in terror database

EILEEN SULLIVAN and JULIE PACE | April 26, 2013 01:19 PM EST |
Compare other versions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WASHINGTON Two government officials tell The Associated Press that U.S. intelligence agencies added the Boston bombing suspects' mother to a federal terrorism database about 18 months before the attack.

Officials say this was done after Russia contacted the CIA late in 2011 with concerns that the now-dead suspect, Tamerlan Tsarnaev (TAM'-ehr-luhn tsahr-NEYE'-ehv), and his mother, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva (zoo-bay-DAHT' tsahr-NEYE'-eh-vuh), were religious militants about to travel to Russia. The CIA asked that Tsarnaev and Tsarnaeva be added to a classified intelligence database called TIDE. Being on the database does not automatically mean the U.S. suspects a person of terrorist activity and does not automatically subject a person to surveillance, security screening or travel restrictions.

The officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the investigation.

what a load of crap
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #3908 on: April 28, 2013, 08:34:49 PM »

what a load of crap

Sure seems like it to me.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

Doesnt lie about lifting.

« Reply #3909 on: April 28, 2013, 09:36:07 PM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2315929/Boston-terror-suspects-uncle-married-CIA-officers-daughter-shared-home-agent.html

Yeah this is not odd.  Roll Eyes
Primemuscle
Getbig V

Be honest...

« Reply #3910 on: April 29, 2013, 01:00:28 AM »

Six degrees of separation. -Better check your relationships.  Grin
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #3911 on: April 29, 2013, 01:13:12 AM »

EPIC

phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #3912 on: April 29, 2013, 02:38:17 AM »

I actually was just going to post this , succinct

7:27 =/= succinct.
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #3913 on: April 29, 2013, 02:57:43 AM »

Of course she is politicizing this, and blaming everything on Obama. That's a given. I don't agree that the Tsarnaev family have no rights. At least that's what that shining beacon that she mentions purports to represent.

But I fully agree that if you willingly move to another country, you'd better start loving the shit out of that country. Fuck your home country, fuck everything you've ever known, because if it wasn't shitty you wouldn't be trying to escape it.
Bad Boy Dazza
Getbig IV

« Reply #3914 on: April 29, 2013, 03:55:35 AM »

She hardly mentioned Obomba until the end, but of course he himself should be on the terrorist watch list.

Of course she is politicizing this, and blaming everything on Obama. That's a given. I don't agree that the Tsarnaev family have no rights. At least that's what that shining beacon that she mentions purports to represent.

But I fully agree that if you willingly move to another country, you'd better start loving the shit out of that country. Fuck your home country, fuck everything you've ever known, because if it wasn't shitty you wouldn't be trying to escape it.
MP
Getbig IV

Heavy metal. The only way.

« Reply #3915 on: April 29, 2013, 05:39:18 AM »

EPIC

We need a President who gives that kind of speech. Instead, we're stuck with one elected by people who want to continue to live off government assistance.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #3916 on: April 29, 2013, 06:49:37 AM »

obama does deserve a shit load of blame. 
Rudee
Getbig IV

« Reply #3917 on: April 29, 2013, 02:16:39 PM »

And if the various charities pay anything like they did for families of 911 victims, they will get millions from donations and likely be set for life.
bigbobs
Getbig V

Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.

« Reply #3918 on: April 29, 2013, 07:30:42 PM »

Found this interesting, gives some insight into the older brother's life:  http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/04/29/tamerlan-tsarnaev-ex-boston-bomber-girlfriend-speaks-interview/

I find it odd that while claiming he was radicalized he still seemed content on living with a girlfriend out of wedlock. 

One thing I gotta admit though, both his ex and his wife are quite attractive.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #3919 on: May 01, 2013, 03:26:46 AM »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2317493/Saudi-official-Kingdom-warned-United-States-IN-WRITING-Boston-Bomber-Tamerlan-Tsarnaev-2012-rejected-application-entry-visa-visit-Mecca-2011.html

WOW.   

FU obama.  You ommunisy kenyan shit hesd.
Archer77
Getbig V

Team Shizzo

« Reply #3920 on: May 01, 2013, 07:06:08 AM »

EPIC

Our own Lawrence of Arabia, Ahmed, needs to listen to this.  Actually every immigrant that comes to the United States and Western Europe needs to heed these words.

A
phreak
Getbig IV

schmoe-king hot

« Reply #3921 on: May 01, 2013, 07:37:53 AM »

Bet it was like this:

-----------------------------
Dear Barack,

Heads up! Dis white boy Tsarnaev b trippin'.

Lata,

Your boy Abdullah bin Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Saud
El Diablo Blanco
Getbig V

Nom Nom Nom Nom

« Reply #3922 on: May 01, 2013, 07:40:55 AM »

We need a President

Fixed
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Yahtzee!

« Reply #3923 on: May 01, 2013, 07:44:12 AM »

Bet it was like this:

-----------------------------
Dear Barack,

Heads up! Dis white boy Tsarnaev b trippin'.

Lata,

Your boy Abdullah bin Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman bin Faisal bin Turki bin Abdullah bin Muhammad bin Saud

WTF? Are you guys retarded, or just talking to hear yourself talking? Seriously.
Soul Crusher
Competitors
Getbig V

« Reply #3924 on: May 01, 2013, 07:51:29 AM »

WTF? Are you guys retarded, or just talking to hear yourself talking? Seriously.

STFU - Russia and SA warned the Obamunist of this guy specifically and he didnt do jack squat. 

FORWARD!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 160   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!