Author Topic: I would like to see E-Kul banned  (Read 19462 times)

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: I would like to see E-Kul banned
« Reply #100 on: April 19, 2013, 08:29:00 AM »
Just because you made me lose my erection, I wanted to reestablish this point and my overall stance on things..

Christianity had its crusades (Vatican crusades murder rate is typically noted to be around double-digit millions, making Islamic attacks look mild in comparison) and the killing of a tremendously large amount of people stemmed from the idea that those that do not support its expansion were mere heretics.

"1"
And who were they killing, the Muslims.  If Muslims weren't so confrontational and determined to dominate the world and reject compromise, they wouldn't find themselves in the situations they do.  It is important to get to the root of things, and I am not saying that everyone else is innocent, but Muslims cause the GREATEST amount of trouble in the Modern World due to their violent ideology.  People can deny it all they like, eventually enough terror will be perpetrated in the name of ISLAM that people will no longer be able to deny their motives and the fact they initiate the bulk of the aggression.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: April 19, 2013, 08:31:09 AM »
wow...typical getbig bashing musims..........even though non of you have ever read Quran or been in a mosque.

I read it, thought it was a vile, evil piece of text and could only assume that those who embrace it are seriously inbred, as the majority of Muslims are due to generations of constantly fucking their first cousins.
V

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #102 on: April 19, 2013, 08:31:55 AM »
I don't E-Kul evens lifts. Never seen any pics.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #103 on: April 19, 2013, 08:33:10 AM »
And who were they killing, the Muslims.  If Muslims weren't so confrontational and determined to dominate the world and reject compromise, they wouldn't find themselves in the situations they do.  It is important to get to the root of things, and I am not saying that everyone else is innocent, but Muslims cause the GREATEST amount of trouble in the Modern World due to their violent ideology.  People can deny it all they like, eventually enough terror will be perpetrated in the name of ISLAM that people will no longer be able to deny their motives and the fact they initiate the bulk of the aggression.
E-kul, both Christianity and Islam were equally fighting for the holyland. With horrible atrocities committed on both sides for hundreds of years.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: April 19, 2013, 08:34:06 AM »
And who were they killing, the Muslims.  If Muslims weren't so confrontational and determined to dominate the world and reject compromise, they wouldn't find themselves in the situations they do.  It is important to get to the root of things, and I am not saying that everyone else is innocent, but Muslims cause the GREATEST amount of trouble in the Modern World due to their violent ideology.  People can deny it all they like, eventually enough terror will be perpetrated in the name of ISLAM that people will no longer be able to deny their motives and the fact they initiate the bulk of the aggression.

That is not correct.

The Vatican crusades targeted Jews, Orthodox Christians, heretics from all countries and Muslims. I can provide you with ample (unbiased) reading material regarding this subject matter, if so desired.

You are campaigning aggressively against Islam and taking any actions by extremist Islamists way too personal.

Sit back and take a more objective stance. All religions have extremist groups.

"1"

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #105 on: April 19, 2013, 08:34:15 AM »
wow...typical getbig bashing musims..........even though non of you have ever read Quran or been in a mosque.

I'm not bashing Islam and I'm in the middle of reading the Quran.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 19, 2013, 08:39:04 AM »
E-kul, both Christianity and Islam were equally fighting for the holyland. With horrible atrocities committed on both sides for hundreds of years.
I'm not saying Jews didn't cop it either, but the Crusades started because of Muslims.  They were a direct response to Muslim aggression—an attempt to turn back or defend against Muslim conquests of Christian lands.
V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #107 on: April 19, 2013, 08:43:15 AM »
I'm not saying Jews didn't cop it either, but the Crusades started because of Muslims.  They were a direct response to Muslim aggression—an attempt to turn back or defend against Muslim conquests of Christian lands.
The Crusades started when Christians from Europe traveled to the Holy Land to recapture Jerusalem.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: April 19, 2013, 08:49:11 AM »
The Crusades started when Christians from Europe traveled to the Holy Land to recapture Jerusalem.
The Crusades was a response to more than four centuries of conquests in which Muslims had already captured two-thirds of the old Christian world. At some point, Christianity as a faith and a culture had to defend itself or be subsumed by Islam. The Crusades were that defense.  The second goal was the liberation of Jerusalem and the other places made holy by the life of Christ.
V

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #109 on: April 19, 2013, 02:05:34 PM »
This discussion seems better suited for the Religious board.
:

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #110 on: April 19, 2013, 11:21:26 PM »
Ban this fucker

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=472559.msg6742812#msg6742812

I am angry and not in my senses that I posted in the wrong section, LO AND BEHOLD there is already a petition ban this pile of SHIT.

Ban him! Read my post.

This degenerate has no respect for human life or DIGNITY.. NO NOTHING.. he needs to be institutionalized in a mental institute and if i had the means i would contact the local authorities.

Interesting that he ridiculed boston bombings, he plays both sides even in the religion section. He hates ALL RELIGIONS, but will play sides to attack one then the other.

He has fits of rage, anger and comes and trolls in the religion section with his random outbursts. He has no respect for anything.

HE NEVER brings anything useful to discussion, he admits he hates religion, god, etc... what the hell is he even doing in the section?

I can tolerate ppl's ignorance and hate to an extent but with his latest stunt he has FUCKING CROSSED THE LINE.

You will barely even see me angry or swearing in real life or even online... but this douchebag sub human has CROSSED THE LINE and broke my total limits which are PRETTY HIGH.

He is nothing but a troll and a low life with nothing in his life, as it's already known on the site he was abused as a child, he admitted he never worksouts (wth is he on here for period?) and so on and so on.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2013, 11:27:46 PM »
Ban this fucker

I am angry and not in my senses that I posted in the wrong section, LO AND BEHOLD there is already a petition ban this pile of SHIT.

Ban him! Read my post.

This degenerate has no respect for human life or DIGNITY.. NO NOTHING.. he needs to be institutionalized in a mental institute and if i had the means i would contact the local authorities.

Interesting that he ridiculed boston bombings, he plays both sides even in the religion section. He hates ALL RELIGIONS, but will play sides to attack one then the other.

He has fits of rage, anger and comes and trolls in the religion section with his random outbursts. He has no respect for anything.

HE NEVER brings anything useful to discussion, he admits he hates religion, god, etc... what the hell is he even doing in the section?

I can tolerate ppl's ignorance and hate to an extent but with his latest stunt he has FUCKING CROSSED THE LINE.

You will barely even see me angry or swearing in real life or even online... but this douchebag sub human has CROSSED THE LINE and broke my total limits which are PRETTY HIGH.

He is nothing but a troll and a low life with nothing in his life, as it's already known on the site he was abused as a child, he admitted he never worksouts (wth is he on here for period?) and so on and so on.

E-fool is causing you to melt. Victory will not be yours until you can remain cool as a cucumber.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2013, 11:33:24 PM »

Need dat der star trek marathon. I think the low carbs during the cut are getting to me... will vent rage tomorrow morning cardio. On a serious note, count me in, ban this pile of crap.

he accuses me of troll accounts which is frickin hilarious i can give the admin/mods my IPs from home/work/cell, they can see it, they can know it, I don't have troll accounts or care to hide shit. Him on the othre hand I hope the admin/mods investigate, cuz for sure he has troll accounts on this site.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2013, 11:33:58 PM »
This discussion seems better suited for the Religious board.

Oh, so you aren't going to delete it??

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2013, 11:39:33 PM »
Ban this fucker

Ban him! Read my post.

V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2013, 11:56:33 PM »
I read it, thought it was a vile, evil piece of text and could only assume that those who embrace it are seriously inbred, as the majority of Muslims are due to generations of constantly fucking their first cousins.

You admitted before to having never read the qur'an ever and that you don't want to ever read it because and you made some derranged vile statements. So your credibility is as good as monopoly money.

Man I bet getbig is all you have in your life. And soon you'll lose that, I hope then you will end up in a mental institution where they can actually help you.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2013, 12:14:22 AM »
You admitted before to having never read the qur'an ever and that you don't want to ever read it because and you made some derranged vile statements. So your credibility is as good as monopoly money.

Man I bet getbig is all you have in your life. And soon you'll lose that, I hope then you will end up in a mental institution where they can actually help you.
::)
V

bodyofsteel

• Getbig III
  • Outed!
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2013, 09:44:00 AM »
Science = truth
Religion = false

Any questions? :-*

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2013, 11:04:57 AM »
Science = truth
Religion = false

You sound very ignorant in both cases

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2013, 11:53:44 AM »

Ignorant to an extreme.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2013, 11:03:06 PM »
Science = truth
Religion = false

"There is a fundamental difference between religion, which is based on authority, [and] science, which is based on observation and reason. Science will win because it works." - Stephen Hawking
V

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2013, 11:07:06 PM »
^sure in your and his imagination

http://science.discovery.com/strange-science/10-science-mistakes.htm

science is merely a tool. You put hand in fire, it burns, dont put hair in fire again. Eureka.

Science flourished under Islam yes the religion you ignorantly speak of and know nothing of but hate.

The scientific method was devised by a Muslim not a European.

http://explorable.com/who-invented-the-scientific-method

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2013, 11:19:00 PM »
^sure in your and his imagination

http://science.discovery.com/strange-science/10-science-mistakes.htm

science is merely a tool. You put hand in fire, it burns, dont put hair in fire again. Eureka.

Science flourished under Islam yes the religion you ignorantly speak of and know nothing of but hate.

The scientific method was devised by a Muslim not a European.

http://explorable.com/who-invented-the-scientific-method
a_ashamed, Islam's contribution to knowledge has long since passed, ever since they have sunk back into ignorance, hatred and terrorism.  The foundations on which Islam was built.  And the contributions you speak of where due to the translated works of other cultures.  Islam took the credit for this knowledge when those cultures were wiped out and their texts destroyed and the only remaining copies were Arabic translations..
V

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #123 on: April 21, 2013, 01:08:26 AM »
Between those hilarious photoshops, and owning a_ahmeds mind I like E-Kul again!!!  ;D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 21, 2013, 01:34:56 AM »
Between those hilarious photoshops, and owning a_ahmeds mind I like E-Kul again!!!  ;D
I don't mind people hating me, as a matter of fact I get nervous when they accept me.  When others like me, I feel more of an obligation to be politically correct or please those that like me.  It is easier to be yourself when you are despised.  Doesn't matter, I am sure I will offend you soon enough and you can go back to despising me.  I really don't mind.  

V