Author Topic: stretch marks  (Read 8981 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: stretch marks
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2005, 07:54:04 PM »
Just be careful about chicks with stretch marks on around their mouths.
afraid you'll never measure up?  j/k   ;)
:D Weee

TNTBOOM

• Getbig III
  • die or diet
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2005, 05:44:21 AM »
Use Kukui Nut oil on your skin.  It s absolutely the best oil you can by.  It is higher in essential oils than any other nut oil available.  It is highly polyunsaturated.  It has unreal healingprperties too.  The US givernment spent nearly a $500.000 to research the oil.  It has beeter healing properties than the aloe vera plant.  My daughter uses it everyday and when she was pregnant she made sure she spread it all over her belly and side.  NO stretch marks after having the baby.  It is used by burn units all over the  world.  The owner sent me some to put on my leg after the bite and I swear i have no scaring and the skin has no difference than surrounding skin.  Nearly every major cosmetic company in the world uses some Kukui Nut oil in their products.  It is very expensive.  I used to buy it by the barrel which was $8,000 a barrel for my suntan lotion company.  In the stores it is $32 a pint.
Is there a website where i can buy this stuff from?

pardon the ignorance

stockykid

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2005, 07:07:37 AM »
you should try coco butter by palmers, it works , just put it on the stretch marks every day.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2005, 10:40:51 AM »
tanning and vitamen E is what everyone tells me. I got them down the inside of my bicep, behind my shoulders, on the underneath of my Tri's and in my arm pits. People notice them everywhere i go. Don't let it bother you they come with gains so try your best to take care of em but don't let them stop your gains.
bodybuildersreality.com

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2005, 12:02:59 PM »
who is that knny?

I tranny that has the hots for teh knny

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2005, 12:44:20 PM »
I got them down the inside of my bicep, behind my shoulders, on the underneath of my Tri's and in my arm pits.

These are mostly areas that aren't that visible. I doubt they're noticing them as much as you think; they'll become less visible and blend in well after some more time passes.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2005, 12:53:06 PM »
yeah. Its mainly the ones on my biceps that people have seen. They'll get a glimpse of them and they'll be like whoa what was that on your arm...are those veins!?!  but your right they have gotten alot better slowly but surely.
bodybuildersreality.com

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2005, 02:45:11 PM »
Ok i know this is going to sound gay.............
 but since i went from 170 to 200
i notice i got a few stretch mark right under my arm pits by where the chest meets the biceps ( i dont know if im explaining myself )
and by where the lat meets the triceps (does that makes sense )
anyway
im a little subconscious about it and it bothering me BIG TIME
does anybody here know of something i can do to at least make them a little less noticeable?

thanks in advance

Hi TNTBOOM,
There are only 2 products I know of that will alleviate stretchmarks.
One is Strivectin, and the other is a product I carry called TriAction[/b][/color]. <---clickable link

They are both expensive. Stretch marks will naturally fade over time, and alot of people say use Vitamin E, Cocoa butter, Shea butter etc., which are considered 1st generation products in that the only thing they do is lubricate and soften the skin. They may feel good, but they do nothing to actually alter the underlying structure of the dermis (deep inner layer of skin). It's kind of like trying to paint a wall with cracks and holes in it. You need to smooth out the surface first, before you paint. Unfortunately, you can't patch cracks & crevices in the skin, the same way you can on a wall. You need to have a lipofilling action taking place internally in the skin, ...similar to plumping up a balloon. You need a product capable of penetrating past the epidermis (outer layer of the skin) and deep into the dermis (deep inner layer of the skin) to affect the inner composition of the skin. Most oils are incapabable of penetrating into the epidermis much less the dermis. They'll feel good on your skin, but you might just end up with pimples. If you are going to try a cream of some sort, make sure that what you use contains "oligopeptides" capable of remodeling the dermal matrix of the skin, and that the product has a liposomal delivery system capable of penetrating down to the dermis.

A liposome works like a targetted heat-seeking missile. It is the envelope that carries the active ingredients to do the job. In the case of TriAction, which is a 3rd generation skincare product, our uniquely shaped liposomes penetrate deep into the dermis, where they encounter a specific PH. It is at this point, that the liposomes break open to deliver their cargo to the working cells of the skin (the fibroblasts and the keratinocytes etc). The oligopeptides signal the skin cells to grow and to turn over more quickly as well as to produce more collagen & elastin and to create a greater interface between the dermis and epidermis. This results in a lipofilling action, similar to blowing up a balloon, while the Kombucha affects the fat deposition beneath the dermis, all resulting in improved blood flow and circulation to the skin, greater elasticity to the skin, more radiance and a smoother appearance to the surface etc.

For a graphic display of how it works, consider viewing this clickable flash presentation[/b][/color]. At about slide 16, it starts to discuss the skincare.

You may also download a pdf TriAction fact sheet[/b][/color], as well as a TriAction product brochure[/b][/color].

Bare in mind, any product would be a waste of money if you continued to do what gave you the stretch marks to begin with (growing your muscles faster than your skin grows). You'd simply be re-inforcing those that you already have as well as creating new ones. The best way to deal with stretch marks is to simply avoid getting them to begin with. It's hard I know, ...especially since we get them as we're getting bigger, and most often only really notice them after we've gone down slightly in size. Other than that, ...there's TriAction. I had stretch marks on my breasts, and was able to get rid of them. And before any of you smart alecks ask, the answer is NO, I will not be posting any pictures.  ;)

Hope That Helps,
w

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #33 on: December 23, 2005, 03:35:20 PM »
Did you use triactin and got rid of them completely ???
tank u jesus

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2005, 01:00:32 AM »
Did you use triactin and got rid of them completely ???

Yes, ...so far as I can tell. The skin is also firmer, tighter, and more toned too. With my use of Synergy's ProArgi-9[/b][/color], I've also built up the underlying pectoralis muscles that both lift and support my breasts as well so they're much perkier than they've been in years. Haven't worn a bra since April 2004 and lovin' it.   :P (Although, with our Canadian winters, ...things tend to get a little nippy sometimes. <pun intended>)   ;D

In addition to the TriAction[/b][/color], I also use Synergy's Total Body Wash[/b][/color] which also incorporates the Gen III skincare technology[/b][/color], so between the 3 of them, I'll be keeping the plastic surgeon at bay for a very, very, long time (From my lips to God's ears!)  8)

Hope That Helps,
w

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2005, 07:53:28 AM »
So you can't even tell there used to be stretch marks there ? got any documentation, before and after?

how do i get my paws on this? I get runtime error when i click the link

tank u jesus

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2005, 08:48:58 AM »
Is there a website where i can buy this stuff from?

I think it's www.oilsofaloha.com  awesome stuff that works.  it has been used by hawaiian for hudreds of years. No fancy shit all mixed together like other companies have.  It is 100% pure and cold pressed.  Has a zillion scientific studies backing its properties.  It takes diaper rash away overnight on kids.  Unlike some other stuff peddled here I don't own any of this company or make a dime.  It just works.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2005, 04:40:31 PM »
So you can't even tell there used to be stretch marks there ?

Nope. You can't tell at all.

got any documentation, before and after?

No sorry. I didn't take before or after pics. Those aren't exactly the kind of pics I'd want floating around.

how do i get my paws on this? I get runtime error when i click the link

Ya, that occasionally happens, especially when they are updating or doing maintenance on the sight.

Are you in the UK?
w

Pommy

• Getbig II
  • SUPPORT GETBIG!
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2005, 06:38:05 AM »
Ok i know this is going to sound gay.............
 but since i went from 170 to 200
i notice i got a few stretch mark right under my arm pits by where the chest meets the biceps ( i dont know if im explaining myself )
and by where the lat meets the triceps (does that makes sense )
anyway
im a little subconscious about it and it bothering me BIG TIME
does anybody here know of something i can do to at least make them a little less noticeable?

thanks in advance

man pretty weird, i have the exact same stretch marks, where lat meets tri on my right arm and where chest meets bicep on my left, although i dont really think its worth doing anything about, mine are so small they're barly noticible
MONSTER