Author Topic: Terrorists must be jizzing their pants over all this.  (Read 4172 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Terrorists must be jizzing their pants over all this.
« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2013, 01:52:38 PM »
well the FBI thinks your wrong,the police think your wrong,i guess i'll have to go with the FBI over a guy on getbig on this one as would probably most of the people in the u.s, call me crazy

The FBI also let this guy pass in 2011, arrested the wrong guy in the ricin attack, etc., yeah lets suck cock of the FBI cause they are always perfect.   ::)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2013, 01:57:15 PM »
The FBI also let this guy pass in 2011, arrested the wrong guy in the ricin attack, etc., yeah lets suck cock of the FBI cause they are always perfect.   ::)

who saya their perfect,as far as i know they're human and humans make mistakes,whats with you and talking about sucking cock

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2013, 02:19:46 PM »
well the FBI thinks your wrong,the police think your wrong,i guess i'll have to go with the FBI over a guy on getbig on this one as would probably most of the people in the u.s, call me crazy
You can go along with them if you want, but history has show that people like that are generally caught by ordinary citizens... Just like they were this time.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2013, 02:44:36 PM »
You can go along with them if you want, but history has show that people like that are generally caught by ordinary citizens... Just like they were this time.

i don't remember can you post when bombers are caught by citizens

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2013, 02:51:57 PM »
can you post when you complained about all the money they spent getting osama,i must have missed it.why am i a hypocrite i'm not the one crying how much money they spent getting them two assholes
::) if you want to spend time looking through posts be my guest but I'm pretty sure others remember me being critical of the farce that's DHS, TSA etc along with all the posts where I was critical of a totally pointless war against Iraq.  I definitely talked about how I thought the crap we were doing there would probably make us less safe and was a massive financial cost.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2013, 02:52:52 PM »
i don't remember can you post when bombers are caught by citizens

Like 3 days ago.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2013, 03:00:47 PM »
Like 3 days ago.

;D yeah, i know that one

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2013, 03:04:38 PM »
;D yeah, i know that one

When it comes to searching for criminals, it's always the more the better... Citizens being out and on the lookout will always stop terrorists.

The DC sniper was a terrorist, just not a bomber. He was caught by regular people. It's always regular people man.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2013, 06:12:18 PM »
I don't mean to make it sound like this is a win for terrorists.  Just that it seems like a pretty bad message to send that a self trained terrorist with the help of his teen bother can shut down a major city and hurt the country to the tune of 300 to a billion dollars.  If anything that sounds like it could encourage self trained nuts or terrorist groups. 

This IS a win.  When they can forcefully remove people and search their homes, and the majority of people seem to support this stormtrooper mentality, then they can certainly chaulk this up as a win.