Author Topic: Cswol doing 55 x 225 at the gym - video  (Read 38204 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: cswol wanted me to video him doing 225 x 55
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2013, 11:28:57 AM »
I don't do lockout reps I go down as far as my rom will allow me without tearing my chest off, and that's about all the way to touching my chest, and I do full rep to the top, I just hit 52 reps yesterday for the homey, most of you don't realize many people can do 50 reps, and one guy said at 40 he begins to hurt can't go on, many factors here he doesn't have the stamina and conditioning I have, he may not be as experienced and may not have spent hours in the gym doing totally insane workouts with heavy weights and not Enuff hard grueling workouts with hundreds of repititions to achieve the threshold past 40 for himself, yesterday was the best set I ever done as far as solidness and rhythm, a month ago I did 53, but it wasn't as good as yesterday's 52 at a solid pace and reps

I have been trying to keep myself from being a dick lately, but I have to say that with today's technology there is SOMEONE with a phone that can video tape it.  I am going for some 1rm on my olympic lifts on Saturday....I bet I have them up before you.  People who stall with video taping things just remind me of the old AOL days when people claimed they look like something...then you say upload a pic and they say "I can't, my scanner is broke".  Looking back, seems that scanners were highly defective.

1) You won't post a video because you can't do what you claim
2) Even if you magically post something you KNOW that your reps are NOT what you claim

Why don't you video yourself getting your blood pressure checked at a Walgreens or CVS?  That would impress me more if you actually had blood pressure that was anywhere close to normal.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2013, 11:31:02 AM »
cswol is strong and watches the NBA.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2013, 11:54:24 AM »
Nobody in the entire world can do 55 reps with 225 if they are lock-out- pause- touch chest- pause-locket-out.... NO ONE,.. the lactic acid will build up after 30 seconds, that is why they have to be fast reps and no pause. They can still be 3/4 reps but as soon as you stop pausing it is about time not reps.

Yes touch/go is fine, I wasn't thinking Doug Young perfect, just longer range than most youtube rep videos.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2013, 12:09:34 PM »
Yes touch/go is fine, I wasn't thinking Doug Young perfect, just longer range than most youtube rep videos.
noted  ;)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2013, 12:12:01 PM »
I consider the form in the NFL combine video I posted to be acceptable form for this endeavor.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2013, 12:17:55 PM »
The NFL combine record is 51 reps according to Wikipedia (Justin Ernest in 1999; never heard of him).  I can't find a video of it.

Here is Stephen Paea doing 49 reps a couple years ago.

That is one of the most homo-erotic videos I have ever seen.  From the gentle hip thrusting of the spotter (nuts hanging and swinging so precariously overhead) in relative tuned harmony with each rep pressed and his ever so gentle cooing-"Nice, son, Nice Son, thats it Son", to the crowd of frothing men egging it all on ecstatically all capped off with the trainer prodding his legs (hoping to slide up the thigh) every now and then as never unlocks his gaze at the chest/crotch region during the entire lift.  The National Football League is gayest organization in America currently.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2013, 12:19:42 PM »
when are you posting the deadlifting video ta

one of the longest running dramas on get big
T

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2013, 12:29:26 PM »
That is one of the most homo-erotic videos I have ever seen.  From the gentle hip thrusting of the spotter (nuts hanging and swinging so precariously overhead) in relative tuned harmony with each rep pressed and his ever so gentle cooing-"Nice, son, Nice Son, thats it Son", to the crowd of frothing men egging it all on ecstatically all capped off with the trainer prodding his legs (hoping to slide up the thigh) every now and then as never unlocks his gaze at the chest/crotch region during the entire lift.  The National Football League is gayest organization in America currently.

OMFFFG....The Commentary from the announcers afterwards.  "The weight room for the football player is the most primal place", "The Testosterone goes up", " Its just a basic primal thing, when you get a group of Guys in the room and when they start going Nuts with a good performance and it just ELEVATES your play" , "Its a cool room to be in when something HOT is happening".

Gayer than installing a window in the bathroom at an Auto Parts store.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2013, 12:30:10 PM »
  cswol should rest 7 days after doing it, for rest, then we can get him doing it on video for gbf

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2013, 02:38:43 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2013, 02:42:03 PM »
Cswol Rolling Dey Hating him rollin in the passanger seat

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2013, 02:42:51 PM »
Word tA YA MoDa!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2013, 02:55:53 PM »
Cswol Rolling Dey Hating him rollin in the passanger seat

Hanging out the passenger side,
Of his best friends ride,
Trying to hollar at me.

--TLC "No Scrubs"

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2013, 03:23:03 PM »
what many of you dont realize is when you have been lifting since you were 12 years old on the weights in the local highschool football weight house, somewhere along the way you realize that the mind controls the muscles, it all starts in your mind, if you learn how to program and train the mind you can achieve almost anything you want, as long as you are building your skeletal system and muslces and they are big and strong enough to handle the programming done in your mind, then something like benching 225 50 reps can become a regular thing........why........ ....its because you have programmed your mind and trained your muscles to perform the tasks, many of you who dont lift alot or lift alot, if you dont realize that it all begins in the mind, and the mind-muscle connection is the basis for growth and improvement, until you use your mind in the gym, your body will never respond or look like you want it to, thats what pumping iron is about, learning the intricacies and trials it takes to build the body, yeah im 38, my knees hurt from years of heavy squatting, i would be lucky to squat 500 one time, but i still have leg size and still know how to use my mind to build the leg, its not like my upper body, but at the end of the day if your still making progress and strength and size are going up, you are on the right track, i ran into a lady she said her husband is 69, lifetime iron pumper, has beat cancer 4 times, and i told her his mind power and strength from pumping iron all those years probably had something to do with him pulling through 4 times.
I issue you a challenge then to come off all your drugs and see if you maintain your weight without increasing your BF% to 80%. You have to eat the exact same foods everyday. Shouldn't be hard for you since you have "programmed you muscles" Ohhh brother  ::).

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2013, 03:25:44 PM »
I issue you a challenge then to come off all your drugs and see if you maintain your weight without increasing your BF% to 80%. You have to eat the exact same foods everyday. Shouldn't be hard for you since you have "programmed you muscles" Ohhh brother  ::).
I am actually worried about C-Swol. He looked normal in his youtube videos. Now, he looks like an abomination. You sick bro? Stop whatever you are doing, and start fresh.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2013, 03:26:31 PM »
NFL -National Fag-got League. Swag- Secretly We Are Gay. 2 of cswols past times.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2013, 03:27:22 PM »
I am actually worried about C-Swol. He looked normal in his youtube videos. Now, he looks like an abomination. You sick bro? Stop whatever you are doing, and start fresh.

x2

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2013, 07:52:25 PM »
thats the drivers side, thats in glasgow, scotland, cant you fools see the steering wheel in front of me

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2013, 07:55:28 PM »
thats the drivers side, thats in glasgow, scotland, cant you fools see the steering wheel in front of me
oh shit your right, lmao,lollollollololl  I don't know why that was so funny but I must say 1 up for cswol on this one, lol.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2013, 08:13:26 PM »
225 calories meal for 55 in one sitting, that one I can believe.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #120 on: April 30, 2013, 08:47:29 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #121 on: April 30, 2013, 08:54:24 PM »
Accent?    LOL.    No one seen an accent till mine.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #122 on: April 30, 2013, 09:05:58 PM »
Accent?    LOL.    No one seen an accent till mine.

I would describe it as slightly feminine ghetto talk.  No offense cswol!

Stephano

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: April 30, 2013, 11:34:10 PM »
phil heat did 225*50 like its nothing.

in cswols mind, hes bigger than phil heath bc he outweighs him, so therefore,he must be able to do more reps.

btw i totaly believe cswol can do this.

keep in mind he has got loads of fat and water everywhere, this helps a great deal with strenght feats.

Wow... you're such a fucking idiot.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: May 04, 2013, 05:38:47 PM »
its on............. monday morning, arce and cswol going to link up and then its gona be history, if phil heath did 50 im gona give ya 54, and btw i dont weigh more than phil heath, he weighs like 290, i only weigh 275 right now, and im not a bodybuilder, like phil.