Author Topic: Getbig's greatest posts/replies?  (Read 10869 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Getbig's greatest posts/replies?
« Reply #75 on: April 27, 2013, 09:14:09 AM »
Pumpster. ;D
One of the best of all time.  ;D

Pork_Chop

• Getbig III
  • Registered since 2003
« Reply #76 on: April 27, 2013, 09:44:30 AM »
"Jeez...clown pants, fake tan, fanny pack/bumbag and a thumbs up.

Has the 'sport' not evolved? "

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #77 on: April 27, 2013, 11:58:08 AM »

Older women with loose morals are repugnant.

I do not disagree... I just see them bounce around. It's observation.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: April 27, 2013, 02:45:17 PM »
Posted: 2 hours ago Member Since: 5/14/06

There is an old saying, "Never go hunting with a boy scout." Better to walk into the woods with a serial killer, a man who won't be tempted by the novelty of what it will feel like the first time he cuts out a man's living heart while wearing the stinking shell of a deer carcass at dusk. 

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: April 27, 2013, 03:08:24 PM »
Quote from: Archer77 on January 27, 2013, 10:10:49 AM
For the safety of our society all the autistic should be placed in internment camps.  I don't like the idea but for the good of all, it must be done.  Time and time again they have proven how dangerous they are. 
Some make great soldiers if sent to the army.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #80 on: April 28, 2013, 01:54:29 AM »
I'm rather proud to have expanded the eating-corn-out-of-shit brand of late and think it is a solid go-to for any occasion where one wishes to express sexual attraction.

You have taken corn to the next level. For this, I thank you.
P

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: April 28, 2013, 03:09:20 PM »
You have taken corn to the next level. For this, I thank you.

I have become nothing less than a Dark Lord of the Corn. With every throb of my heart, with each afferent/efferent jolt of electrical activity, I feel the maize flow through me.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #82 on: April 28, 2013, 03:23:58 PM »
I have become nothing less than a Dark Lord of the Corn. With every throb of my heart, with each afferent/efferent jolt of electrical activity, I feel the maize flow through me.

Between you and Hulk the future of semi digested kernals via stunning female's colons is in safe hands.

Submissionfytr

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: April 28, 2013, 04:16:40 PM »
LoL at Wiggers shit eating grin in that photo "look ma I got maself a wiiiitee woman uhuh, i beeza movin up in dis here crib".

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2013, 11:52:30 AM »

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #85 on: April 17, 2015, 07:36:27 AM »
Odd sentence structure, gallicisms, curious choice of verbs, incorrect use of commas and a desperate attempt to intellectualise juxtaposed to numerous typos and grammatical mistakes make that post stand head and shoulders above the craziness in Getbig.

Gallicisms?  Wiki says this is sentences including French idioms.  Which ones?

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #86 on: April 17, 2015, 06:43:04 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didn't have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them.

Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they they interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exaggeratly for attention (Hello Goodrum), and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world.
They're insecure because they're girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom.
They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc).

They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

This quote just keeps on giving.  Every time I read it I notice another layer of insanity.  I also have the speak feature on my phone read it to me over and over.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 17, 2015, 06:52:51 PM »
How about the endless pgs of Mike A. vs Laura divorce saga?