Author Topic: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project  (Read 140367 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project
« Reply #250 on: November 02, 2015, 09:19:41 AM »
Working hard is one thing...working smart is another. Some never quite understand the point that they go well together, making the most of any time spent training.

Drinking a protein shake with steak and potatoes might prove to be too much of a good thing. But your choice..enjoy.

Good Luck..
yeah on the last part,lot of digestion from various protein forms..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #251 on: November 02, 2015, 10:53:28 AM »
you can't go balls to the wall training every time

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #252 on: November 02, 2015, 02:16:59 PM »
So how much do you weigh at the moment? 167-168? Cutting until 160?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #253 on: November 02, 2015, 05:59:07 PM »
So how much do you weigh at the moment? 167-168? Cutting until 160?

165 and cutting til i hit that previous condition, which will be 160 to 162 me thinks

i'm almost there now, VERY CLOSE

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #254 on: November 02, 2015, 06:12:22 PM »
165 and cutting til i hit that previous condition, which will be 160 to 162 me thinks

i'm almost there now, VERY CLOSE

get that 190 offseason full/and lean but not dryish ,,,175 top condition or close dieted in the end... ,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #255 on: November 02, 2015, 07:17:50 PM »
get that 190 offseason full/and lean but not dryish ,,,175 top condition or close dieted in the end... ,,,

the goal will be to stay ripped and dry while slowly adding lean muscle tissue

basically i'll have to eat fairly clean and keep the cals in check while training hard and effectively 

Simeon Panda does the same thing  8)

I have never bulked even once in all the years I’ve been training, it’s not how I do things. I eat clean, stay lean and build mass gradually.

Being a fitness model means that a shredded look is required all year round. Unlike a competitive bodybuilder, who looks freaky for a select few dates of the year, Simeon Panda cannot neglect or cheat on his diet. If he doesn’t maintain a ripped physique year round, it means that he cannot participate in fitness shoots, which means he cannot work.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #256 on: November 02, 2015, 07:31:28 PM »

basically i'll have to eat fairly clean and keep the cals in check while training hard and effectively 

I have never bulked even once in all the years I’ve been training, it’s not how I do things. I eat clean, stay lean and build mass gradually.

Being a fitness model means that a shredded look is required all year round. Unlike a competitive bodybuilder, who looks freaky for a select few dates of the year, Simeon Panda cannot neglect or cheat on his diet. If he doesn’t maintain a ripped physique year round, it means that he cannot participate in fitness shoots, which means he cannot work.
i hear ya...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #257 on: November 03, 2015, 03:20:52 PM »
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

my weight is down another four pounds in three days

t3 kinda works i guess  :D :D :D

and last night i even ate a double quarter pounder with cheese and two big macs and a large coke WOW  :o :o :o :o

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #258 on: November 03, 2015, 05:11:15 PM »
Tricks of the trade eh?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #259 on: November 03, 2015, 06:16:30 PM »
here's a few flab shots lol

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #260 on: November 03, 2015, 06:19:10 PM »
Tricks of the trade eh?

yep, and i'll be getting clen here in a week or so so i'll give it a go

never used clen before, so it should be interesting  8)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #261 on: November 03, 2015, 06:56:33 PM »
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

my weight is down another four pounds in three days

t3 kinda works i guess  :D :D :D

and last night i even ate a double quarter pounder with cheese and two big macs and a large coke WOW  :o :o :o :o
damn
w

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #262 on: November 04, 2015, 06:13:40 PM »

Lol. Not sure if serious. Simeon Panda is huge and probably takes high doses year round to maintain that hard look. He doesn't even have to eat clean or watch his diet much. He can eat whatever he wants within reason and stay ripped, but not super dry and then cut for a little to get dry. He's probably on GH too, which helps him get away with even more food and look 3D.

Props on the tight waist though.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #263 on: November 05, 2015, 02:02:48 AM »
Lol. Not sure if serious. Simeon Panda is huge and probably takes high doses year round to maintain that hard look. He doesn't even have to eat clean or watch his diet much. He can eat whatever he wants within reason and stay ripped, but not super dry and then cut for a little to get dry. He's probably on GH too, which helps him get away with even more food and look 3D.

Props on the tight waist though.

he claims to eat this every single fucking day non stop, although i call bullshit on it

Meal 1: Oats, Banana & Almonds
    Meal 2: Rice Cakes & Cottage Cheese
    Meal 3: Wholegrain Rice, Chicken Breast & Vegetables
    Meal 4: Wholegrain Rice, Chicken Breast & Vegetables
    Meal 5: Wholegrain Rice, Chicken Breast & Vegetables
    Meal 6: 8 Egg Whites & Smoked Salmon
    Meal 7: Mackerel & Vegetables

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: November 05, 2015, 03:35:27 AM »
Isn't he like 205?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #265 on: November 05, 2015, 04:26:12 AM »
Isn't he like 205?

:D :D :D

The first step is to find the physical stats of the subject we want to analyze. According to the profile of Simeon Panda on modelmayhem.com {link} the measurements and weight of Simeon Panda are:
Simeon Panda - Natural or Not?

Image via: twitter.com

Height:

6′ 1″ (185cm)

Weight:

234 lbs (106kg)

Waist:

31″ (70cm)

Chest:

50″ (79cm)

While there is no information about the body fat levels of Simeon Panda it’s obvious that it’s not more than 7% in most of the pictures. The mid-section of the bodybuilder in question is very detailed, the serratus anterior muscle is crisp clean, the spinal erectors are “shredded” and Panda has the so-called Christmas tree lower back (as seen in the photo below).
Simeon Panda - Natural or Not?

Image via: bodybuilding.com
Note how the lower back is so ripped that a Christmas tree shape is formed.

All of this proves that his bodyfat is no more than 7%. On top of that, most professional fitness models stay between 5% bodyfat and 7% during the majority of the year, because unless they are constantly in shape they may lose opportunities to make money from photo shoots and other modeling events.

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #266 on: November 05, 2015, 10:14:53 AM »
This dude is juiced to the gills. If u trying to look like him u only need what?  a good 60-70lbs of mass those stats r similar to Arnold's when he was on stage

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #267 on: November 05, 2015, 10:34:38 AM »
This dude is juiced to the gills. If u trying to look like him u only need what?  a good 60-70lbs of mass those stats r similar to Arnold's when he was on stage

yeah i know he's roided out and frankly i don't want to be that damn big a buck 70 at 5% is my goal

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #268 on: November 05, 2015, 02:17:09 PM »
he claims to eat this every single fucking day non stop, although i call bullshit on it

Meal 1: Oats, Banana & Almonds
    Meal 2: Rice Cakes & Cottage Cheese
    Meal 3: Wholegrain Rice, Chicken Breast & Vegetables
    Meal 4: Wholegrain Rice, Chicken Breast & Vegetables
    Meal 5: Wholegrain Rice, Chicken Breast & Vegetables
    Meal 6: 8 Egg Whites & Smoked Salmon
    Meal 7: Mackerel & Vegetables
Lol dude. You are old enough to know these are all lies. Don't be naive. Didn't you watch that vid in which Simeon was polygraphed and did a hair test to prove he is natty? He is a pathological liar and chose the most ineffective methods to test.

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #269 on: November 05, 2015, 02:20:11 PM »
yeah i know he's roided out and frankly i don't want to be that damn big a buck 70 at 5% is my goal
Why don't you up the dose then  ??? ??? ??? You will be at 160 at the same condition as before, which wasn't 5%, albeit not far. You still need 20 lbs of dry muscle to reach your goals. Your low doses won't cut it.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #270 on: November 05, 2015, 02:23:03 PM »
Why don't you up the dose then  ??? ??? ??? You will be at 160 at the same condition as before, which wasn't 5%, albeit not far. You still need 20 lbs of dry muscle to reach your goals. Your low doses won't cut it.
HIS ANSWER WILL BE GOOD... ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #271 on: November 05, 2015, 03:06:56 PM »
HIS ANSWER WILL BE GOOD... ;D

;D ;D ;D

so 170 minus 160 is 20 lbs of dry muscle  :D :D :D i'm a dry lean 161 now dude, so it's 10 dry pounds of muscle, not 20  ;)

i think i can do it while staying low dose, coz i train like a dumbass slash pussy lol so if i continue to train hard and effectively with this trainer i got, then i bet i'll be able to do it while staying low dose  ;)

it's not all drugs that's fucking bullshit as i was up to 700 mg of test and tren every week but training like a shithead and i made ZERO muscle gains

yeah you'll make more gains with high dose and hard effective training but for my goals i bet i can achieve them with low dose and hard effective training, time will tell

p.s. i just had two mcdoubles and a double quarter pounder with cheese and large coke  8)

iwannabejacked

• Getbig II
« Reply #272 on: November 05, 2015, 05:40:19 PM »
Cause you mentioned wanting 5% bf. At 160 you aren't 5%. Lean yeah, but not shredded with striations everywhere. You would have to weigh 150, which is why I'm saying 20 lbs  :)
You were making zero gains on 700 mg of test and tren? Maybe you were taking bunk gear  ??? ;D
And training is just a small factor, I've seen huge and lean dudes who train shitty.
Also, post pics doing the same poses as the old pics to compare  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #273 on: November 05, 2015, 06:57:32 PM »
Cause you mentioned wanting 5% bf. At 160 you aren't 5%. Lean yeah, but not shredded with striations everywhere. You would have to weigh 150, which is why I'm saying 20 lbs  :)
You were making zero gains on 700 mg of test and tren? Maybe you were taking bunk gear  ??? ;D
And training is just a small factor, I've seen huge and lean dudes who train shitty.
Also, post pics doing the same poses as the old pics to compare  ;)

what you don't understand is that a guy with average size muscles like me won't have look as shredded as a guy who has huge muscles at the same 5% bf

why? because those HUGE MUSCLES push the fat around better, making one look leaner  ;)

so yeah, i'm damn near 5% right now, but i don't look it coz i'm not huge

also this camera on my phone sucks ass so it doesn't show my true leanness so well

i'll see if i can get my friend with a proper camera to take photos of me and then you will see wot i'm talking bout  8)

and yep pics with the same poses and the same camera  ;)

and speaking of Simeon lies you gotta respect that the dude is honest about his waist size as he says here...

Simeon Panda is, supposedly, a professional natural bodybuilder and fitness model from London. The fitness and bodybuilding world consider his physique one of the most aesthetic ever because of his small 31 inch waist, shredded six pack abs and very powerful torso.

p.s. dildo heath claims to have a 29 inch waist LOL

ask those i the kow ad they will say the exact same thig  ;) so, yeah i'm very ear 5% right ow

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: November 06, 2015, 08:05:34 AM »
All this doesn't matter 150 lbs or 170 lbs these 2 numbers mean u don't have any muscle. If u just start snorting coke lol u will have your goal in no time lol none of my business but McDonald's is shit for nutrition don't eat that shit doesn't even taste good. There is no point in being 5 percent if u don't have mass u gonna strip away all that fat to see what your ribs and bones in your clavicle? Just curious as to what is driving u towards this look? and using aas to do it