Author Topic: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project  (Read 140613 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: my "updated and renewed" 3 Phase Project
« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2013, 08:06:44 AM »
so what's the story with taurine and leucine? what do they do exactly?
Amino Acids these two help push nutrients in to the cells.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #76 on: May 31, 2013, 08:09:54 AM »
Amino Acids these two help push nutrients in to the cells.

so if i find a product that combines all 3 them in one, then i'm good to go, yes?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #77 on: May 31, 2013, 08:13:02 AM »
so if i find a product that combines all 3 them in one, then i'm good to go, yes?
DEPENDS SOME HAVE ALL OR CREA/TAUR AND U HAVE TO ADD LEUCINE,OR GET ALL 3 SEPERATE AND STRETCH IT OUT LAST LONGER AND CSAVE $$$$

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: May 31, 2013, 08:38:36 AM »
Never been too impressed with supplements, but Creatine works very well with just about everyone. From athlete's , lifters & BB'ers. Even advise it's use for older (55 and up) trainee's. Don't have to load it up any more, if using a quality blend. If you do, than go slowly at first with maybe a scoop the first day, working your way up from there. Some can get a bad reaction with stomach cramps and diarrhea...sometime headaches. If taking 4 scoops a day, try spacing them out. Might have a scoop before a workout (30 minutes or so) and another scoop right after a workout, mixed with whey protein. Bad news for some is that Creatine contains carbs. Suggest drinking more water than usual with Creatine use. Meat gives a natural source of Creatine.

Amino Acids can be outstanding. After all, all the protein people get is broken down into Amino Acids for use by the body cells. Can buy liquid, powder or cap forms of Amino Acid. Suggest the liquid form for easier assimilation into the muscle cells. Amino's (20 in the family chain...no muscle grow without them) feeds the muscle cell very well. Good Luck.
F

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #79 on: June 01, 2013, 01:10:11 AM »
this pic here is from my other previous peak time

in this pic i weigh 154 which is exactly what i weigh now

what's very interesting is that now my arms are 15 1/4 inches and back then they were 14 1/3 inches

so i'm at same weight but leaner now, and.... I HAVE BIGGER ARMS AND DELTS 8) 8) 8)

but my pecs and lats are smaller nowadays :-X :-X :-X

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #80 on: June 01, 2013, 02:05:21 AM »
just took measurements and here they are

ARMS=39 cm (15 1/3 inches)

LO PEC (nipple level)=103 cm (40 1/2 inches)

HI PEC (right under arms)=113 cm (44 1/2 inches)

i'd like to have 17 inch arms but i'll probably have to settle for 16 inches

and i'd like 50 inch hi pecs, but i'll probably have to settle for 48 inches

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 01, 2013, 02:15:45 AM »
Why are you so concerned with numbers? Zane never got measured on stage but was one of the best.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #82 on: June 01, 2013, 02:30:08 AM »
Why are you so concerned with numbers? Zane never got measured on stage but was one of the best.

because it gives me quantifyable data

and it's a very typical thing for fellas with Germanic minds ;D

remember, NASA was created by German scientists and how about the German precision driving machines of BMW and Mercedes ;)

look man, if i have 15 inch arms @ 5% and then i have 16 inch arms @ 5% then i know for sure that my arms have increased lean muscle mass, right?

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: June 01, 2013, 08:14:38 AM »
dj181

Forgetting that German minds lost two major world war's, which were theirs to win. Underestimating the enemy and over estimating their own abilities, in both cases, became their greatest flaw. No stretch of the imagination  to think that England would be speaking German today. Most world historians agree. Arrogance clouded their leaders wonderful minds. Wonder how many German babies, born after 1944, have American and British DNA?

NASA had included German scientists (Von Braun, etc...for the secret Paperclip operation), but German scientists did not create NASA. Also quite a few top Jewish scientist help establish NASA. The U.S. government created NASA.

Audi is one of the top of the line German products. Mercedes-Benz  a close second. BMW has drooped quite a bit, in rating, in recent years. The Swedish Saab and Volvo are still among top of the line engineered machine.

If you can't get those gun's up to 16 1/2 and chest to 48" (both measurements taken cold),keeping the same waist size, or even smaller, within a year (or less) the whole training protocol you have been following will need a totally new approach.
F

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: June 01, 2013, 08:25:15 AM »
you do realize that "our" great leaders during WW2 were German-Americans ;D ;D ;D

ie. Patton, Eishenhower, Roosevelt are all GERMANIC surnames ;)

not to mention that WASP's are actually Germans and Danes ;D ;D ;D

but speaking of my size goals it would be great if i could get 16 1/2 inch arms and a 28 inch waist (as my waist is 29 1/4 inches at the moment)

but remember that my wrist only measures 6 inches, so a 16 1/2 inch conditioned and ripped arm with 6 inch wrists ain't too shabby

my hi chest has measured 46 1/2 inches before, so i think that a 48 inch hi chest is doable for me but i'm not so sure about 16 1/2 inch arms though...

jpm101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: June 01, 2013, 09:13:10 AM »
Actually Gen. Patton was of Scot-Irish & English stock. Born in San Marino, Ca (local SoCal boy). Eisenhower was of German stock, from Kansas.  Roosevelt was of Dutch stock. Never go by surnames, can be very misleading here in America. Was a former pro football player with the name of Donovan McNabb.  Scottish, Irish?....  no, he was black. Remember that Hitler called America a mongrel nation and would never be any good if in a war.

WASP  (White Anglo Saxon Protestant) are considered from a English blood line, for the most part. Anglo is the older word for people of the British Isles. Saxon, of course, are rooted in northern France. But after 1066 ad (Battle of Hastings), blended with the native English blood. Because the took over that country.

Your wrist measurement would certainly suggest a small bone frame. Zane had a smaller frame also. I would still believe that a 16 1/2 arms could be within your potential, judging by your photo anyway. That once 46 1/2 chest measurement could be the first clue to any potential you may have. But you will have to attempted to gain more pure muscle mass. Not to be critical, but recent picture of you show almost a unhealthy body. One that most men may not want to copy.  Good Luck

Side Bar: just to note, most men who claim a 17 1/2 or 18" plus arm are really in the 16 1/2 to 17" range. Tend to pump up before the measurement. Want a true are measurement. than take it the first thing in the morning (no pump). And with a narrow steel tape. Want a really, really true arm measurement...take it first thing in the morning, with the arm hanging down, along side of the body. A real ego buster for most men.
F

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #86 on: June 01, 2013, 02:02:30 PM »
i just checked some local gyms and 2 of the gyms only had bells that went up to 90 pounds and the other gym had bells that only went up to 110 pounds

and thier machines had weight stacks that i could max out right now :-X :-X :-X

so basically the only reason to join would be to impress females with my ripped bod or to practice the bench if i decide to go back to competing in it

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 01, 2013, 03:15:02 PM »
i just checked some local gyms and 2 of the gyms only had bells that went up to 90 pounds and the other gym had bells that only went up to 110 pounds

and thier machines had weight stacks that i could max out right now :-X :-X :-X

so basically the only reason to join would be to impress females with my ripped bod or to practice the bench if i decide to go back to competing in it
I thought that was you was going to join anyway just to practice benching.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: June 01, 2013, 03:19:58 PM »
I thought that was you was going to join anyway just to practice benching.

yeah i just gotta figure out which one to join as there are 5 or 6 here, but the 3 that i checked are really close to me, so i'll probably end up joining one of them

and then once i do some bp comps i can get my ass handed to me ;D ;D ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #89 on: June 01, 2013, 07:55:29 PM »
yeah i just gotta figure out which one to join as there are 5 or 6 here, but the 3 that i checked are really close to me, so i'll probably end up joining one of them

and then once i do some bp comps i can get my ass handed to me ;D ;D ;D
bp competitions to prove what?especially at low bodyfat or what look ur going for,,,getting hurt is a chance,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2013, 09:59:15 PM »
bp competitions to prove what?especially at low bodyfat or what look ur going for,,,getting hurt is a chance,,

agreed

but i'm a bit of a macho dumbass, so i guess it kinda makes sense that i'd do it lol

but the thing is, i need to gain maybe 15 pounds of pure lean muscle tissue, because i've determined that a buck 70 @ a ripped and dry sub-5 is indeed my ideal bodywieght

right now i'm only bout a buck 55 or so

i've stopped training legs now, so who knows? maybe i can enter the wheelchair division LOL!

fuck legs! i want beautiful pecs, delts, arms, and abs

why? coz the sexyass females like this fucking LOVE this look

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2013, 10:10:22 PM »
basically 165-170 @ at ripped and dry sub-5 is IDEAL pour moi

and yeah i know you dudes will jump my shit for not training legs, but believe me, my legs won't wither away into nothing

the thing is... i still can't figure out what to do about back and lats ???

i suppose that i will just maintain them while jacking up my pecs, delts and arms

even my students are giving my very positive comments on my muscles and rippedness and it feels good man, feels good 8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2013, 10:50:28 PM »
agreed

but i'm a bit of a macho dumbass, so i guess it kinda makes sense that i'd do it lol

but the thing is, i need to gain maybe 15 pounds of pure lean muscle tissue, because i've determined that a buck 70 @ a ripped and dry sub-5 is indeed my ideal bodywieght

right now i'm only bout a buck 55 or so

i've stopped training legs now, so who knows? maybe i can enter the wheelchair division LOL!

fuck legs! i want beautiful pecs, delts, arms, and abs

why? coz the sexyass females like this fucking LOVE this look

That's not Tbombz.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2013, 10:54:45 PM »
That's not Tbombz.

it sure ain't

but you can be DAMN SURE that she gets soaking wet panties for hot pecs, delts, arms, and abs ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #94 on: June 02, 2013, 06:57:53 AM »
went ahead and joined the gym and did a chest and tri workout but i didn't play around on the bench

had a sleeveless shirt on and man i didn't fully realize just how fucking ripped and dry that i really am FUCK YEAH!!!

i wasn't the biggest guy there, but i was THE MOST CONDITIONED and i noticed some jelly looks form some of them fellas ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #95 on: June 02, 2013, 08:04:49 AM »
so it looks like i'll do 2 exercises for bis and 2 exercises for tris and then just laterals for delts

but i'm not sure if i'll do 2 or 3 exercises for pecs and lats ???

i'm not too keen on building the lats up anymore, but who knows... maybe i will

for pecs i will do inclines and pec-deck, and maybe add in dips as well, still not sure yet....

for lats i will do rows and wide-grip pulldowns, and maybe add in chins as well....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #96 on: June 03, 2013, 08:13:21 AM »
so it looks like i'll do 2 exercises for bis and 2 exercises for tris and then just laterals for delts

but i'm not sure if i'll do 2 or 3 exercises for pecs and lats ???

i'm not too keen on building the lats up anymore, but who knows... maybe i will

for pecs i will do inclines and pec-deck, and maybe add in dips as well, still not sure yet....

for lats i will do rows and wide-grip pulldowns, and maybe add in chins as well....

NOW WERE TALKING ,,WHY THE CHANGE BTW,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #97 on: June 03, 2013, 08:37:33 AM »
NOW WERE TALKING ,,WHY THE CHANGE BTW,,,

guess coz i let the shitheads here psych me out a bit on my 3 week progress pic thread as they kept shouting anorexia in shit

now that i'm gonna hit torso properly i'll add 10 pounds in 3-4 weeks, just watch me ;)

also i like strutting around in this gym with my dense dry and rockhard muscles being clearly displayed for all to see... feels good man, feels good 8)

yea, there's a few bigger guys there, but i fucking smoke em on CONDITIONING 8) 8) 8)

and i'm gonna hit lats hard and even push legs just a bit ;)

so i'll add maybe 15 then ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #98 on: June 04, 2013, 02:14:07 AM »
if i can hit legs properly i just may end up doing a men's classic physique show

here's the weight limits based on height, and since i'm 180 cm that means that i can step on stage @ 86 kg max, but quite honestly i think that i could mop the floor @ 80 kg 8)

There are three (3) categories in CLASSIC BODYBUILDING, currently as follows:
Up to and including 170 cm
Maximum weight (in kg) = height (in cm) – 100
(maximum +2 kg allowance)
e.g. a competitor who is 170 cm in height may weigh a
maximum of 72 kg

2    Up to and including 178 cm
(maximum +4 kg allowance)
e.g. a competitor who is 178 cm in height may weigh a
maximum of 82 kg

3    Over 178 cm
(maximum +6 kg allowance)
e.g. a competitor who is 184 cm in height

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #99 on: June 06, 2013, 12:01:28 AM »
guess coz i let the shitheads here psych me out a bit on my 3 week progress pic thread as they kept shouting anorexia in shit

now that i'm gonna hit torso properly i'll add 10 pounds in 3-4 weeks, just watch me ;)

also i like strutting around in this gym with my dense dry and rockhard muscles being clearly displayed for all to see... feels good man, feels good 8)

yea, there's a few bigger guys there, but i fucking smoke em on CONDITIONING 8) 8) 8)

and i'm gonna hit lats hard and even push legs just a bit ;)

so i'll add maybe 15 then ;D

up 3 kilos already, and my ab skinfold is still @ 4 mm 8)

pecs are thicker and lats are wider

today i'll hit some barbell squats

yea, maybe i'll head into classic bodybuilding and step on stage

tiny joints and GERMAN GENETICS FTMFW