Author Topic: young chicks trying to be hardcore in gym?  (Read 18532 times)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
young chicks trying to be hardcore in gym?
« on: May 12, 2013, 07:19:58 PM »
I don't get it what's with these fit, hot young chicks these days trying to be hardcore in the gym as if their workout is life or death ;D

"I swear the next dude that tries to talk to me at the gym is getting punched in the throat.
No I will not give you my name, no I will not give you my number, and no I will not tell you "what I'm training for.
I'm not here for your entertainment, I'm not here for you to stare at, and I'm definitely not here for you to try and pick me up. I'm here to do work.
Yeah I may sound like a bitch... but this is the gym, not match.com. Take your sorry ass pick up lines and move along bro.
Ok, I feel better now :) Happy Thursday!"

haha here to "do work" oh brother ::)

Schmoff

• Getbig V
Re: young chicks trying to be hardcore in gym?
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2013, 07:25:44 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 07:27:57 PM »
These whores are walking red flags. I'm sure they're the same chicks who don't have any girlfriends because "girls are catty" and "only hang with dudes because they understand me". Oh brother, more diva than Mariah Carey.  ::)

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 07:30:13 PM »

doggystyle

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 07:36:23 PM »
"Cellucor Athlete - TEAM Bodybuilding.com Athlete - ACSM personal trainer - Online health and fitness coach - Fitness Model - Paleo Eater - Workout Junkie - Coffee Lover - Motivator - "

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2013, 07:37:51 PM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Greatest post of all-time

Uberman is an internet legend

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2013, 09:43:30 PM »
"Cellucor Athlete - TEAM Bodybuilding.com Athlete - ACSM personal trainer - Online health and fitness coach - Fitness Model - Paleo Eater - Workout Junkie - Coffee Lover - Motivator - "

And of course she's a mudshark.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2013, 10:01:48 PM »

You forgot NL, coal-burning mudshark.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2013, 10:02:19 PM »
I don't get it what's with these fit, hot young chicks these days trying to be hardcore in the gym as if they're workout is life or death ;D

"I swear the next dude that tries to talk to me at the gym is getting punched in the throat.
No I will not give you my name, no I will not give you my number, and no I will not tell you "what I'm training for.
I'm not here for your entertainment, I'm not here for you to stare at, and I'm definitely not here for you to try and pick me up. I'm here to do work.
Yeah I may sound like a bitch... but this is the gym, not match.com. Take your sorry ass pick up lines and move along bro.

Wow, you sound like one bad dude.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2013, 10:23:31 PM »
Unless you are really good looking, rich and have a great build. Then you can talk to her all day long.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2013, 10:28:51 PM »

a

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2013, 10:33:57 PM »
These are the same women that use corny lines like, "Work Hard, Play Harder." Or other lines such as, "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." (all trying to be MM). OR the best one,  "I can get dressed up and look all pretty, but I can also kick back with the boys, drink beer and watch football." Ask them to name 5 players on their favorite team from 10 years ago who were not hall of famers, and they will stare at you like you have 10 heads.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2013, 10:35:01 PM »

She looked better in the before pic. Now she has pecs, not boobs.
X

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2013, 10:53:52 PM »
paleo eater hahahahaha

girls and sons indeed

Marine

« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2013, 11:07:53 PM »

FACE LOOKS MUCH BETTER IN THE AFTE RPHOTO

BOOBS ARE FOR BOYS

Marine

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2013, 11:11:14 PM »
I don't get it what's with these fit, hot young chicks these days trying to be hardcore in the gym as if they're workout is life or death ;D

same could be said about the males who think the same way as in

i am going to bench 400000 pounds i am a real man and then the gym hour s over and head back to the stupid old job where it;s the same old boss dic ksucking sperm sucking production

phoneys

gym is EZ MODE

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: May 12, 2013, 11:14:08 PM »
Are you bitter because you failed to pick a girl at the gym?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 11:36:35 PM »

And of course she's a mudshark.
Probably not anymore...she laost her curves, and now looks like MJ did in his last days.

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 02:26:09 AM »

I agree. Much better in the before pic. She could have lost 5 lbs and been smoking.

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2013, 03:06:03 AM »

I think she's hot as hell!

Name?

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2013, 05:45:56 AM »
"Doin workkkk! I knew I couldn't stay out of the gym for 10 days... So after a couple days of complete rest I'm back at it. There's still tons of stuff I'm not able to do, and I'm taking it reaalllyyyy easy... but 5 stitches won't stop me. I'm a rebel."
 ::) ::) ::) ::)

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2013, 05:49:07 AM »

;D ;D ::)

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2013, 06:29:24 AM »
This! Needs to be smashed into oblivion!

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2013, 06:29:59 AM »