Author Topic: young chicks trying to be hardcore in gym?  (Read 18537 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: young chicks trying to be hardcore in gym?
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2013, 12:29:14 PM »
The Internetz is flooded with fitness whore/wannabee blogs. Same shit. Protein shakes. Fake nails. Starvation diets. Neurotic blabber etc.

You forgot fake tits, hair extensions, fake tans, receding hairlines and baratone voices  ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2013, 12:40:25 PM »
You forgot fake tits, hair extensions, fake tans, receding hairlines and baratone voices  ;D

You forgot B.O. and facial hair.

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2013, 12:51:56 PM »
 :D

The Onion

• Getbig III
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2013, 12:53:07 PM »
 :-\

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: May 19, 2013, 01:04:10 PM »
That chick aint trying to be hardcore, she IS HARDCORE!
x2

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 19, 2013, 01:18:52 PM »
well, they are doing something wrong, because those Brazilian chicas as got quads and ass for days.
I saw this one at 24 hr fitness, she was working with 3 wheels, ass to grass, then leg press, then lunges, then glute/leg raise machine---and she was working it like she was going to break it. Sick thick thighs, and an ass that was Heaven sent.

for reps? :o

never seen a girl put up 3 plates in my life, much less olympic style

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: May 19, 2013, 01:29:13 PM »

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 19, 2013, 02:39:06 PM »
for reps? :o

never seen a girl put up 3 plates in my life, much less olympic style
She was about 5'2 and Shawn Ray lookalike was spotting her. Semi-wide stance....they were Ronnie Coleman machine like, but she brought it up.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #108 on: May 19, 2013, 05:10:21 PM »
she wouldn't dress that way at the gym if she didn't want attention

nobody is forcing her to show her legs and abs at the gym, dressing like that makes her look like a skank hence all the "unwanted" attention

E
E

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #109 on: May 19, 2013, 05:55:09 PM »
"Oh hey booty growth, how nice of you to finally join the party.

When I lost my weight, the booty I did have (made of fat), went with it... For the last few months I've been working on building that sucker up, but this time with muscle instead

Eating more, tons of HEAVY deadlifts, really deep squats, and plenty of rest has made a world of difference!"

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #110 on: May 19, 2013, 05:59:51 PM »
"It was about 5:30pm when a Chipotle burrito crossed my mind. But I was in the middle of running an errand, so I brushed the thought away.

Stepping onto the subway, there it was again - that cilantro lime rice, wrapped in a warm blanket of carby goodness. But no, my hands were full and I was eager to get home.

Back at my apartment, I peered into my fridge to inspect what was left in my nutrition arsenal: chicken, salmon, jasmine rice. Week-old broccoli. Guacamole that was smelling a little too funky.

But I had nothing else, so I heated up the random mix and choked it down.

Now it's 9:30pm, I'm all maxed out on my macros, I'm sitting here thinking: I should have had that damn burrito."

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #111 on: May 19, 2013, 06:05:12 PM »
"People who claim I'm full of myself should listen to my message: I want you to have confidence in yourself. I stand for bring a strong woman. I want all young women who find me and see "oh! It's ok to go another direction than I'm pressured into. If Pauline can do that, so can I"

I never ever wrote anywhere "oh I'm awesome", but I understand I might be intimidating...why? Because I open up questions about your own choices..and maybe you wonder why you just don't wake up and chase your dreams"

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: May 19, 2013, 06:22:06 PM »
"It was about 5:30pm when a Chipotle burrito crossed my mind. But I was in the middle of running an errand, so I brushed the thought away.

Stepping onto the subway, there it was again - that cilantro lime rice, wrapped in a warm blanket of carby goodness. But no, my hands were full and I was eager to get home.

Back at my apartment, I peered into my fridge to inspect what was left in my nutrition arsenal: chicken, salmon, jasmine rice. Week-old broccoli. Guacamole that was smelling a little too funky.

But I had nothing else, so I heated up the random mix and choked it down.

Now it's 9:30pm, I'm all maxed out on my macros, I'm sitting here thinking: I should have had that damn burrito."

when I was in Toronto last Tuesday I walked past Chipotle burrito but didn't go in and get one because I was worried I might shit my pants at the blue jays game. Believe that stadium has one shit toilet and the rest urinals in every bathroom. I don't regret my decision but are those good burritos?

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #113 on: May 19, 2013, 08:16:55 PM »
These are the same women that use corny lines like, "Work Hard, Play Harder." Or other lines such as, "If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." (all trying to be MM). OR the best one,  "I can get dressed up and look all pretty, but I can also kick back with the boys, drink beer and watch football." Ask them to name 5 players on their favorite team from 10 years ago who were not hall of famers, and they will stare at you like you have 10 heads.

This skank on my Facebook always posts self pics gym shots with the hash tag "eat clean, train dirty".  Super pretentious.  Worst part is that she's nvr been inside a gym until about 7 months ago, now she talking about going into 'pro bikini'.  lol. 

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #114 on: May 19, 2013, 10:43:30 PM »

and fake rubber barbell plates like the chick at the top of the page
"

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #115 on: May 19, 2013, 11:43:43 PM »
This skank on my Facebook always posts self pics gym shots with the hash tag "eat clean, train dirty".  Super pretentious.  Worst part is that she's nvr been inside a gym until about 7 months ago, now she talking about going into 'pro bikini'.  lol. 

the stupid hash tag crap has to go!
X

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: May 20, 2013, 12:05:03 AM »
"People who claim I'm full of myself should listen to my message: I want you to have confidence in yourself. I stand for bring a strong woman. I want all young women who find me and see "oh! It's ok to go another direction than I'm pressured into. If Pauline can do that, so can I"

I never ever wrote anywhere "oh I'm awesome", but I understand I might be intimidating...why? Because I open up questions about your own choices..and maybe you wonder why you just don't wake up and chase your dreams"

"Oh hey booty growth, how nice of you to finally join the party.

When I lost my weight, the booty I did have (made of fat), went with it... For the last few months I've been working on building that sucker up, but this time with muscle instead

Eating more, tons of HEAVY deadlifts, really deep squats, and plenty of rest has made a world of difference!"

Ithis the same chick as the one in the vids?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 20, 2013, 12:10:42 AM »
when I was in Toronto last Tuesday I walked past Chipotle burrito but didn't go in and get one because I was worried I might shit my pants at the blue jays game. Believe that stadium has one shit toilet and the rest urinals in every bathroom. I don't regret my decision but are those good burritos?
Yes, very good burritos---you'd be craving them instead of McDonald's or any fast food (if you do crave fast food

Just look at it, real meat (choices)
http://www.chipotle.com/en-US/menu/ingredients/ingredients.aspx

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 20, 2013, 12:52:27 AM »
chipotle and qdoba are the SHIT

my go-to fast food meal

btw lol @ girls thinking squats are going to pump up their ass.  if you're a skinny-fat white chick, you can do all the ass-to-grass squatting and deadlifting in the world, to no avail.  meanwhile many a sister will be bursting out of their jeans without ever having set foot in a gym.

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: May 20, 2013, 04:04:47 AM »

my go-to fast food meal

btw lol @ girls thinking squats are going to pump up their ass.  if you're a skinny-fat white chick, you can do all the ass-to-grass squatting and deadlifting in the world, to no avail.  meanwhile many a sister will be bursting out of their jeans without ever having set foot in a gym.

PAWGs baby!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #120 on: May 20, 2013, 04:27:33 AM »

my go-to fast food meal

squats do give you an oversized ass, look at any guy who does them

the fact is that squats obsession dont give you the elusive perfect rear

a lot more goes into it, hamstrings and calves are just as important for these bitches

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #121 on: May 20, 2013, 05:25:38 AM »
Ithis the same chick as the one in the vids?

The one in the greenish/ yellowish shorts is in the deadlift vid I posted on the first page.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: May 20, 2013, 08:43:34 AM »

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #123 on: May 20, 2013, 08:53:32 AM »
Yeah the quotes show the type of crap that these fitness whores post on their blogs/facebook. Self-absorbed/neurotic/pretentious/holier than thou bullshit. And they are all the same.

They also spread a bunch of misinformation to the fatty wannabee whores. Blind leading the blind.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 20, 2013, 10:31:53 AM »
There's this juiced-to-the-rafters broad at my gym who wears a t-shirt with this slogan on the back: "Stronger than all the boys"

I might just tell her, isn't it ironic that you have to use male hormones to be stronger than all the boys.

Total joke.