Author Topic: Length of time test Cyponate takes to become "active" in the body  (Read 6442 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Length of time test Cyponate takes to become "active" in the body
« Reply #100 on: May 20, 2013, 06:13:59 PM »
they test some epi testosterone levels to establish if its from outside.

olimpics, that is.
Ya, come to think of it, there are a number of ways.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #101 on: May 20, 2013, 08:17:29 PM »
they test some epi testosterone levels to establish if its from outside.

olimpics, that is.

If an athlete fails the 4:1 test:epitest ratio an "isotope" test
is applied to see if the test is synthetic. Problem is that it's not
applied unless an athlete fails the first test so a number of dopers
skate by. Conte and others have pointed this out as a loophole
that should closed.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #102 on: May 20, 2013, 08:20:43 PM »
If an athlete fails the 4:1 test:epitest ratio an "isotope" test
is applied to see if the test is synthetic. Problem is that it's not
applied unless an athlete fails the first test so a number of dopers
skate by. Conte and others have pointed this out as a loophole
that should closed.
interesting, how do they determine the fail in the first test? do they go by a set limit and anyone over is classified as fail?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: May 20, 2013, 08:35:54 PM »
interesting, how do they determine the fail in the first test? do they go by a set limit and anyone over is classified as fail?

A ratio of over 6:1 used to be a fail. They lowered the limit to 4:1. Don't know
if that by itself is a fail nowadays but the isotope test will tell if the test is synthetic.
Still leaves a bit of room to play as the normal ratio is 1:1. Guys were even adding
synthetic epitest to improve the ratio. I think they look at the messenger hormones
too which you mentioned (lh) if something looks suspicious. Doping with steroids successfully
isn't as easy as some think nowadays - if they really look closely at your samples.

Masking or substituting a fake sample is another way but must be complicated. Some Russians failed because their urine didn't have the right DNA. Testers became suspicious because
these athletes were too compliant with the testers! Always there willing to be tested.

If they REALLY look at your samples using all available science then doping with steroids is very hard IMO. If it were easy then the females for example would be matching/beating old DDR records but they aren't.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #104 on: May 20, 2013, 08:54:50 PM »
A ratio of over 6:1 used to be a fail. They lowered the limit to 4:1. Don't know
if that by itself is a fail nowadays but the isotope test will tell if the test is synthetic.
Still leaves a bit of room to play as the normal ratio is 1:1. Guys were even adding
synthetic epitest to improve the ratio. I think they look at the messenger hormones
too which you mentioned (lh) if something looks suspicious. Doping with steroids successfully
isn't as easy as some think nowadays - if they really look closely at your samples.

Masking or substituting a fake sample is another way but must be complicated. Some Russians failed because their urine didn't have the right DNA. Testers became suspicious because
these athletes were too compliant with the testers! Always there willing to be tested.

If they REALLY look at your samples using all available science then doping with steroids is very hard IMO. If it were easy then the females for example would be matching/beating old DDR records but they aren't.
Thanks.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #105 on: May 20, 2013, 08:58:51 PM »
do you know whether employers who test for this kind of stuff use the epi-t method or not?

I've heard employers will never test for AAS. Only the standard narcotics panel. This info from Overload from the steroid board.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #106 on: May 20, 2013, 09:36:11 PM »
Ya I forgot no one is from my neck of the woods. Thanks for reminding me, are you going to the Toronto pro show or the Ontarios no one?

ya i'll be down saturday morning for the pre judging (ontarios). what about you?
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #107 on: May 20, 2013, 09:44:25 PM »
ya i'll be down saturday morning for the pre judging (ontarios). what about you?
I am the stage marshal for that show, it's a big one, I am dreading it as there are 300 entries and there is no break between pre-judging and finals.

Glad to hear you are coming out, just fucking with you earlier bro, you know that  ;) and van b is the shit too, he always remains classy in debate, even though I am an asshole but hey he knows I respect him and yes he probably knows more then me for sure, i can admit that.   ;)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #108 on: May 20, 2013, 09:48:54 PM »
I am the stage marshal for that show, it's a big one, I am dreading it as there are 300 entries and there is no break between pre-judging and finals.

Glad to hear you are coming out, just fucking with you earlier bro, you know that  ;) and van b is the shit too, he always remains classy in debate, even though I am an asshole but hey he knows I respect him and yes he probably knows more then me for sure, i can admit that.   ;)

im gonna come look you up and say hi. dude- this is GETBIG. if we cant fuck around, be rude, tell each other to fuck off, whats the sense of being here? :D
b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #109 on: May 20, 2013, 09:59:27 PM »
im gonna come look you up and say hi. dude- this is GETBIG. if we cant fuck around, be rude, tell each other to fuck off, whats the sense of being here? :D
bro come say hi for sure after Sat you will know what I look like, if your around for the expo let me know before hand, i will even pm you my number and you can text me bro.  8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2013, 12:37:12 AM »
After 14days or so you should start feeling something..