Author Topic: The galeniko Method: How to Get Beautiful Women  (Read 31983 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women
« Reply #75 on: May 21, 2013, 03:01:54 AM »
The main thing is to have an opening line, some reason to stop her in the street or mall or wherever, but not a pick-up line, even though she knows why you're stopping her.

A problem for many guys is approach anxiety though.

It gets worse if you think of it like an "approach". You're automatically putting the approachee on a pedestal.

The best trick around it is to not having to approach at all and have them approach you.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: May 21, 2013, 03:04:15 AM »
and with ripped and jacked guns, right?

Yes they like real men with cut-off jeans, armless flannel shirt, construction boots complete with a fanny pack who cares about in which light the night club strobe hits their anterior deltoid and triceps.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #77 on: May 21, 2013, 03:05:46 AM »
and with ripped and jacked guns, right?
that's right

however not over 18"

gotta look natural

bitches look for genes not roids

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #78 on: May 21, 2013, 03:08:33 AM »
Yes they like real men with cut-off jeans, armless flannel shirt, construction boots complete with a fanny pack who cares about in which light the night club strobe hits their anterior deltoid and triceps.

i'd say that jeans and shirtless, with shades and some gold bling is the way to go

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: May 21, 2013, 06:21:50 AM »
i'd say that jeans and shirtless, with shades and some gold bling is the way to go

I don't care if you guys think I'm gay...this guy's body is amazing.......I think this is what women really want...I would be pulling major tang if I looked like this

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: May 21, 2013, 06:30:46 AM »
It would help, PIP, if you were good looking to begin with. 

Good looks, good physique, confidence + a sense of humor = pull as much pussy as you'd like....just like me!  Except I'm married, so no go for me

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: May 21, 2013, 06:30:58 AM »
yes

last time i picked up two thailand girls in the bar

at first i was standing around, no real good way in my head to approach them like not too obvious etc

then some 17 yr old pussy guy who over drank wanted to FIGHT me because i didnt move out of the way for him

it was hilarious sort of because he was a bag of bones with a baby face

i laughed at him untill his sober buddy removed him

then the thailand women were asking questions

and i was mr strong man who doesnt fear little homo

and from there it was easy

bitches love a strong man who doesnt afraid

See, that is where a lot of you guys lose me..."not too obvious"..are you trying to trick her ?

When i hit on a woman , there wasn't a doubt in her mind she was being hit on.....anybody can make small talk with a chick and after 45 minutes she's like "thanks, bye" . you have to be perfectly clear what your intentions are. Not like a horndog asshole whos trying to get his cock sucked in 15 minutes, but you have to  subtly get across the, fact that you're a man , and you are attracted to her,  and have it acknowledged that you have no intention of buying her 5 drinks and then getting the kiss-off.  I'ts not a cut and dry thing, it's a skill..... and it's one of the things that separates the "naturals" from the guys who struggle.

I can tell  very early on  if a girl is a waste of effort, a ten..a four....it doesnt matter .  Once you sense a chick is jerking your chain , cut bait and move on....immediately.  Lots of dudes get caught up in the whole concept that a pretty girl is talking to them, and they stubbornly hang on and start pressing, and it's all over at that point...you go from "cool dude" to "desperate" inn her eyes...instantly.

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: May 21, 2013, 07:36:55 AM »
I don't care if you guys think I'm gay...this guy's body is amazing.......I think this is what women really want...I would be pulling major tang if I looked like this

Women want with their ears, eyes, heart, nose, feelings, what their friend wants, what feels right for the moment etc. This makes their desire not based on a look of a torso but a feeling.

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: May 21, 2013, 07:40:49 AM »
^^
You like the HAIR too bro, dude looks like a RASTA junkie... (although a RIPPED one!)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #84 on: May 21, 2013, 07:45:30 AM »
^^
You like the HAIR too bro, dude looks like a RASTA junkie... (although a RIPPED one!)

i believe that he claims natty status

wonder what 15 would say ???

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: May 21, 2013, 08:00:18 AM »
i believe that he claims natty status

wonder what 15 would say ???

fella here hormonized to his up to his gills lol,,, NO drug fella hasn't touched,,, injects more than he does situps YES! a drug receptor extrodinaire in the height of his careaer,,, know more of how to combine testosterona trenbolona equipona masterona and gh than how his hair is put togheter ,,, this is clear as a DAY,,no need to ask god about such nonsense,,, please ask one of my pupils ,,,they answer such novice questions from now on,, i don't have the time so so many PMs,, they come in the hundreds,,,

gh15 approved

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #86 on: May 21, 2013, 08:03:37 AM »
Just yesterday I'm leaving Costco and I see this guy that looks like he was just released from the crack house.  Hair all fucked up, skinny as shit, barely able to walk straight, holding hands with this gorgeous blond who must be a model.  They then walk up to this Audi R8 and he gets in the drivers seat.  What the fuck!

Papper

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: May 21, 2013, 08:05:47 AM »
See, that is where a lot of you guys lose me..."not too obvious"..are you trying to trick her ?

This is where many go wrong. They're are deeply ashamed of what they want and what they are about to do when hitting on a girl. Get's you nowhere!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #88 on: May 21, 2013, 08:14:50 AM »
This is where many go wrong. They're are deeply ashamed of what they want and what they are about to do when hitting on a girl. Get's you nowhere!

if that is indeed true, then they shouldn't be hitting on girls

i know a frenchman who is always hitting on females and he has a god awful success rate, out of every 20 females he talks to he fucks maybe one of them

and these females he fucks are only average

i've met about 10 of his conquests and only one of them was "hot"

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #89 on: May 21, 2013, 08:27:23 AM »
It would help, PIP, if you were good looking to begin with. 

Good looks, good physique, confidence + a sense of humor = pull as much pussy as you'd like....just like me!  Except I'm married, so no go for me

JUST PURE BULLSHIT.  This is the mentality that is screwing men over.  Fucking advertisers have ingrained it into men that you must use this shampoo, this lotion, wear these clothes, drive this car, eat this food or you won't be considered good looking.

What you wrote is 100% manipulation of what advertisers want/how you to think.

Women want 1 thing.  To procreate.  You just have to show them you would make good babies.  That is their deep down instinct.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #90 on: May 21, 2013, 09:00:44 AM »
JUST PURE BULLSHIT.  This is the mentality that is screwing men over.  Fucking advertisers have ingrained it into men that you must use this shampoo, this lotion, wear these clothes, drive this car, eat this food or you won't be considered good looking.

Women want 1 thing.  To procreate.  You just have to show them you would make good babies.  That is their deep down instinct.

Once I find out that a woman has this wish, I'm no longer interested. That's my instinct

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 21, 2013, 09:14:29 AM »

fella here hormonized to his up to his gills lol,,, NO drug fella hasn't touched,,, injects more than he does situps YES! a drug receptor extrodinaire in the height of his careaer,,, know more of how to combine testosterona trenbolona equipona masterona and gh than how his hair is put togheter ,,, this is clear as a DAY,,no need to ask god about such nonsense,,, please ask one of my pupils ,,,they answer such novice questions from now on,, i don't have the time so so many PMs,, they come in the hundreds,,,

gh15 approved

very good!...funny!!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #92 on: May 21, 2013, 09:57:10 AM »
JUST PURE BULLSHIT.  This is the mentality that is screwing men over.  Fucking advertisers have ingrained it into men that you must use this shampoo, this lotion, wear these clothes, drive this car, eat this food or you won't be considered good looking.

Women want 1 thing.  To procreate.  You just have to show them you would make good babies.  That is their deep down instinct.

That's the thing, I know I'm one of the best looking guys at my gym but I'm probably ranked at least 12th or something in pulling pussy.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #93 on: May 21, 2013, 10:30:22 AM »
That's the thing, I know I'm one of the best looking guys at my gym but I'm probably ranked at least 12th or something in pulling pussy.

Just out of curiosity, what's your definition of "pulling pussy"?

How many sexual encounters, either be it one night stands or something more per year are you looking to achieve?

I think there is an over emphasis in modern society to fuck as many slippery caves as possible.

The idea of going unspecified bouts of time without any sexual relations or relationships is often overlooked, but the reality is, many people end up in this predicament either by choice or not.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #94 on: May 21, 2013, 10:36:12 AM »
black nonetheless

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #95 on: May 21, 2013, 12:03:24 PM »
nah thats their long term goal, procreate.theyll have a sucker for that.

but hwat they really want is to have great sex.with good looking lover.

i agree though, the clothes ,cars arent needed, looking good and can show up in track suit to dates.

some women want family some dont even want kids, some have temporary preferences etcetc.every one is different.

the reason why they want sex with good looking men is because they want superior sperm to impregnate them

this is not a conscious thought process but instinct

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: May 21, 2013, 12:39:02 PM »
Just yesterday I'm leaving Costco and I see this guy that looks like he was just released from the crack house.  Hair all fucked up, skinny as shit, barely able to walk straight, holding hands with this gorgeous blond who must be a model.  They then walk up to this Audi R8 and he gets in the drivers seat.  What the fuck!
^^
Sure it wasn't LIL WAYNE?????

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: May 21, 2013, 01:17:14 PM »
do any of you ever wonder if there are girl-only forums where they have similar threads about guys

and how those threads must read ???

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: May 21, 2013, 01:32:31 PM »
do any of you ever wonder if there are girl-only forums where they have similar threads about guys

Took my chick to the "girl doctor" once. Fliiping through the mags, all chick mags, saw about ten articles on sex, and dick size wasn't mentioned a single time...but to listen to guys, every woman on earth sceretly craves the horse dick. Not according to them.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #99 on: May 21, 2013, 01:34:32 PM »

go to Jezebel...it's like "man hating", "why am I judged for doing what I want to do?"
And I think many of the women are like female versions of pumpster.