Author Topic: The galeniko Method: How to Get Beautiful Women  (Read 32172 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: The Mystery Method: How to Get Beautiful Women
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2013, 02:27:58 PM »
Took my chick to the "girl doctor" once. Fliiping through the mags, all chick mags, saw about ten articles on sex, and dick size wasn't mentioned a single time...but to listen to guys, every woman on earth sceretly craves the horse dick. Not according to them.

its not something discussed in "polite" company

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2013, 02:44:13 PM »
its not something discussed in "polite" company
Please, have you read the cover of any of those mags? They read like this: "75 ways to blow your man's mind in bed!", "120 positions to guarantee an orgasm", "52 reasons for self stimulation."

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2013, 02:45:22 PM »
Took my chick to the "girl doctor" once. Fliiping through the mags, all chick mags, saw about ten articles on sex, and dick size wasn't mentioned a single time...but to listen to guys, every woman on earth sceretly craves the horse dick. Not according to them.
I have two words for you Groink. Mandingo Party.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #103 on: May 21, 2013, 03:21:10 PM »

Just out of curiosity, what's your definition of "pulling pussy"?

How many sexual encounters, either be it one night stands or something more per year are you looking to achieve?

I think there is an over emphasis in modern society to fuck as many slippery caves as possible.

The idea of going unspecified bouts of time without any sexual relations or relationships is often overlooked, but the reality is, many people end up in this predicament either by choice or not.

Like Parker said, I believe I'm entitled to high 8s and 9s, and I want attracting them to be a natural thing the way it is for some people (galeniko?).  I was hoping their was a way to get around the effort.  

I'm going to do what people on here have said, and what I've read and just start making myself as uncomfortable as possible around beautiful woman until it almost does come naturally.  

I was pretty shy when I was younger, maybe that still lingers and I need to get over it once and for all.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 21, 2013, 03:36:52 PM »
Please, have you read the cover of any of those mags? They read like this: "75 ways to blow your man's mind in bed!", "120 positions to guarantee an orgasm", "52 reasons for self stimulation."

I meant dick size, Parker

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: May 21, 2013, 04:01:45 PM »

Yep. And not even a sly joke.."and if your man's hung, lucky you !"  Nothing...not a mention of the supposedly most important thing to a woman sexually....in 10 sex articles.

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: May 21, 2013, 04:08:34 PM »
You are kidding yourself if you don't think some size is important to women. You don't have to be huge, but if you are like 6-7 with some thickness, and can actually fuck, then you are in pretty good shape. Look at guys like Lexington Steele and those guys in their vids. They don't fuck women nearly as well as some of the dudes with a normal sized dick.  But a 4 incher will have a woman not wanting to talk to you anymore.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: May 21, 2013, 04:11:46 PM »
You are kidding yourself if you don't think some size is important to women. You don't have to be huge, but if you are like 6-7 with some thickness, and can actually fuck, then you are in pretty good shape. Look at guys like Lexington Steele and those guys in their vids. They don't fuck women nearly as well as some of the dudes with a normal sized dick.  But a 4 incher will have a woman not wanting to talk to you anymore.

Agreed. Point is most GUYS think that they need a babys arm between their legs or they are lacking...and hang weights off their dick....LOLOL.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #108 on: May 21, 2013, 04:18:13 PM »
Agreed. Point is most GUYS think that they need a babys arm between their legs or they are lacking...and hang weights off their dick....LOLOL.
Every time I hear that, I think of Patrice O'neal talking about Shaq or Russell Crowe's character in The Man With Iron Fists...

And speaking of mags, isn't it time for Men's Health and MuscleMag's "10 ab exercises for Summer" and "Curls for the Girls"? And Cosmo's "101 ways to make him notice you"

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: May 21, 2013, 04:24:07 PM »
Every time I hear that, I think of Patrice O'neal talking about Shaq or Russell Crowe's character in The Man With Iron Fists...

And speaking of mags, isn't it time for Men's Health and MuscleMag's "10 ab exercises for Summer" and "Curls for the Girls"? And Cosmo's "101 ways to make him notice you"

Ha ha

Yeah it's about that time for the annual "get in Shape for summer"  nonsense, for all of the people who will never be in shape...LOL.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #110 on: May 21, 2013, 04:27:01 PM »
Ha ha

Yeah it's about that time for the annual "get in Shape for summer"  nonsense, for all of the people who will never be in shape...LOL.
Fatpanda is trying to get in shape for the summer but it's going to be hard work.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #111 on: May 21, 2013, 04:29:44 PM »
get in shape for summer=eat less food

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #112 on: May 21, 2013, 04:35:32 PM »
i'll usually go for a 8 or 9 body with a 5 or 6 face :D :D :D

but the funny thing is, my x-wifey was a 9 on both face and body, too bad she was batshit crazy

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #113 on: May 21, 2013, 04:39:49 PM »
get in shape for summer=eat less food

So true. I have no idea how some people eat so much. I think a lot of the problem is people liking sugary crap and messing with their insulin on top of somehow being hungry with no exercise. If I lay off workouts for a couple months, I hardly feel like eating. If I get crazy with workouts and cardio, go low carb, I can eat an entire package of bacon, a few sausage links right before bed. On top of several thousand calories during the day and  wake up looking better. Low carb is so the way to go. People just get lazy. It is just so much more expensive to eat good fat and protein sources. Bacon is way too expensive anymore. I used to eat filets with dry blue cheese and bacon strips. Rare to MR. Now it's like you better balance the tuna out with some cheap pasta.  ;D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 21, 2013, 04:40:18 PM »
lot of studs cleaning up on the "8s and 9s" in this thread ::)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #115 on: May 21, 2013, 04:42:09 PM »
I used to eat filets with dry blue cheese and bacon strips.

yummy

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: May 21, 2013, 04:47:12 PM »
lot of studs cleaning up on the "8s and 9s" in this thread ::)

They probably pay them the few hundred bucks, refuse to let them out of the cheap room and strangle them with a plastic bag.  ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: May 21, 2013, 07:31:20 PM »
i shot for the 6-8s these days, above isnt worth the effort(better to visit extremly good looking whore for that), under 6 is hard to get stiffy

i do try the luck on 9s and 10s if i can, but yeah, usualy those are with bankers and footballplayers etc.and when the mascara and everything comes off, a true 10 is 1 in a million anyway

8)

Good info broseph, thanks!

I like that girl in the red bikini you were with in the park in that one pic..  Very sexy/pretty

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 21, 2013, 07:52:22 PM »
shes as much an alcoholic as shes sexy ;D

what grade would you give her from 1 to 10?

i find the other one bit better, and hope theyre not reading this ;D

Can you post the picture?  I can't remember, I believe she was a solid 9.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 21, 2013, 07:52:34 PM »
do any of you ever wonder if there are girl-only forums where they have similar threads about guys

and how those threads must read ???

Woman don't require any "how to get a guy" tips.  They're women.  They pick who they want to fuck.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2013, 08:52:21 PM »
The main thing is to have an opening line, some reason to stop her in the street or mall or wherever, but not a pick-up line, even though she knows why you're stopping her.

A problem for many guys is approach anxiety though.

A good opener is critical.  It's the first impression.  One of my favorite is, "Hi.  You look awfully nice tonight.  Maybe don't wear a bra next time."  Stolen straight from Anchorman.  Keep in mind that outside of Ron Burgundy, it's not gonna work unless you reveal the comedic intention within 10 seconds of delivery.  It usually elicits a laugh, with is the best outcome you can ask for save the chick dropping to her knees and blowing you. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2013, 08:53:41 PM »
Okay Mods, delete this thread...

galeniko set me straight via PM  8)

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2013, 08:55:48 PM »
Mystery & Neil Strauss VS Galeniko & Otis B. Driftwood @ Any bar/lounge/nightclub.

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #123 on: May 21, 2013, 08:59:14 PM »
Mystery & Neil Strauss VS Galeniko & Otis B. Driftwood @ Any bar/lounge/nightclub.

ahahah Otis.  I was just throwing House of 1000 Corpses into the ps3.  Crazy coinkidink.  Tutti fcukin' fruity.  

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: May 21, 2013, 09:11:54 PM »
this brings memories to one clubbing night some time ago where a guy i know came at me jumping from happyness telling me got the number of that one girl.that one girl had just sucked my cock in the toilet 5 minutes before ;D

:o :o :o

"1"