Author Topic: 2013 NY Pro - Big Ramy - is he the closest thing to Ronnie Coleman?  (Read 108458 times)

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: 2013 NY Pro - Big Ramy - is he the closest thing to Ronnie Coleman?
« Reply #275 on: June 03, 2013, 04:46:20 PM »
Ramy should not do the O this year

he should wait until 2014 - refine the mass

if he has to peak twice in 1 year (not knowing his previous comp history) this may be too much for him

stand him next to phil and phil will look so narrow

Victor is one of the wider BB's and Rami made Vic look narrow

whitewidow

« Reply #276 on: June 04, 2013, 04:09:51 AM »
Widow why dont u shut the fuck up u pathetic dealer. When we say kigtropin its referring to the main ingredient igf lr3.  So ur gonna sit terr and say that a oharm grade pure high level lr3 is not around???  U dont know shit besides pushing products u dont even bdybuild.  nd how the fu k do u know what jay cutler takes u dont think most pros use compounding pharmacists which is basically a ug lab.  If all his gear comes from the pharmacy whwre is he getting his tren and eq? That comin from cvs too?? Funny how u talk shit about that chef but i remember u askin for his email.  But yet u talk nonstop shit about him
And yes ramy may have a shorter life span noone is denying that but he came on stage at 285 no gut with crazy shape and totally destroyed the show u thibk hes not taking something others may not be hence igf lr3 pharmaceutical grade.  Or is his test just more potent lol u dont have a clue

Great job spelling sapp66!How do you know Kigtropin had igf lr3 in it? Do you have a certificate of analysis? Or are you just taking Gh15's word?I saw that cheesy video Somebody made for Gh15 where they played that song " do you wanna take my picture because I won't remember" and they showed kigtropin kits and explained how the chinese ripped the USA off millions and then he put up what he thought was in the legit kits with no proof besides his word, man that was some gay ass shit!If somebody makes claims they need a certificate of analysis to back it up.

It's funny because Ronny T tested 4 kits of kigtropin and got a certificate of analysis on each kit! all four had nothing in them!

You don't know me,Don't start talking that stupid drug dealing nonsense! First off I am not trying to take anything away from ramy, he won fair and square! second off Yes I know more about Jay then you think,I might even know his source. Of course jay has to use non pharmaceutical Trenbolone,EQ and masteron. Jay is not using chefs the whole bodybuilding community can get their hands on. Jays gear is made for jay and very select other athletes. If you are speculating Ramy uses IGF Lr3 just say it then !don't say kigtropin! I believe ramy does use igf lr3,he probably uses alot of exotic peptides but ramy is def not using kigtropin kits.You are right, I did want to try strangos gear and I was not impressed! all hype! I also have heard alot of complaints about his gear from guys all over the boards,not just me. I will say he is a nice guy but so what! I don't want to deal with somebody because they are nice and ship quick. I want to order from a real chemist who has toured the factory where his powders come from and has also tested the powders batch to batch. I know it sounds surprising and not realistic but real top sources actually make the trip to china and tour the factory before they start dropping millions of dollars into a chem wharehouse. strango very nice guy but not top source material.

I have a hard time believeing ramy is 26 years old and if he is 26yrs old, he is dead by 45 years old, he will not even outlive nasser. I dont think ramy is using anything diffrent then any other bodybuilder ,he is just using MORE. I am not dissing ramy at all! I am just saying that show and the Mr.O is a size game. I think ramy won the show fair and square but he is not Top 3 Mr.O quality yet. Like I was saying on stage ramy will dwarf dexter but dexter is actually a way more advanced bodybuilder. I do not even think dexter will crack top 6 at the O but physique wise the guy is insane. dexter comes in so grainy and just shredded to the bone. dexter is just a human anatomy chart. Dexter also looks very healthy and looks his age. I look at dexter and I just see perfection and I will stick by what I said when dexter won the Mr.O in 2008 that was the best Mr.Olympia physique maybe ever or at least tied with samir and some of the guys back in the late 70's early 80's like Mike mentzer, a peak padilla, a peak arnold, a peak Franco,guys who might not of won a Mr.O but had better physiques then the Mr.Olympias of the late 90's, 2000's. I don't think dexter will ever even place top 5 again in a Mr.O but I think Dexter has the physique that should be winning the Mr.O and other big shows.

another thing you have no idea what I look like. I am not a competetive bodybuilder.I never claimed I was, but that is because it is a road to nowhere! where is the cash? You really have to have some serious genetics to get anywhere in the sport and I do not have them! I could megadose on steroids for years and train everyday and I would probably not even get a pro card. Why would I waste my money and time doing that? I could win some local shows but when it comes down to it I am a realistic guy! It just would not happen! Plus like I said you have to be very top tier to make any cash in bodybuilding. I don't know why anybody would want to be a pro bodybuolder unless they are like david henry and also have a great job on the side and how many pro bodybuilders hold great jobs on the side? not many! I am better just being a gymrat and working out just because I like lifting and looking good for the ladys.I don't want to piss my health away and I already make more money then 95% of active pro bodybuilders so I am happy where I am at in life.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #277 on: June 04, 2013, 01:47:03 PM »
Your point? Heath had a ton of hype surrounding him. Even Jay said he was the next big thing. He lived up to it. Some make it some don't. But at this stage in his life Ramy is way ahead in the game. I think he has a much better chance at being a Mr. O than say Antonie Valiant who also has a ton of hype surrounding him.

Of the new upcomers who is your pick?

actually he has better chance to be mr. olympia than big names like branch, dexester and wolf.. imo if he doesnt improve at the olympia and come at the same shape of NY the only guys who will beat him if they dont come off are kai and phil.. but if ramy improved his condition with more details in his back he will blow them all in a dominant way and will definitely be the next big thing..

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #278 on: June 04, 2013, 01:51:14 PM »
Dude has no calves. Just another blown up insulina and ghona rubber suit.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #279 on: June 04, 2013, 02:05:55 PM »
Dude has no calves. Just another blown up insulina and ghona rubber suit.

8X mr. olympia ronnie coleman had worse calves..

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #280 on: June 04, 2013, 02:10:56 PM »
He easily out muscles kai, very easily, however he will not beat Kai this year, as Kai is striated and has deeper lines and more bellies to his muscles.

I talked to at least 3 pros this weekend about this guy and all 3 of them said the same thing. All of them said that he can be Mr. Olympia given his age and his sheer dimensions in a few years but if he adds more muscle he is done and will fall back, even adding 5lb will hurt him they said as he is at the absolute limit of his muscle looking like muscles and not giant balloons.

So he needs to come in more refined and polished and all agreed that he needs to come in at 275-280, interesting point of view but I think they are right.

No, he doesn't outmuscle Kai...pound for pound Kai has more quality muscle than this dude ever will have. Look at Kai's back and legs. Far more muscle, dense, and detailed than Ramy...
Those 3 Pros you talked to, unless they were Jay, Phil, Dex, Ronnie, Dorian or even Kai himself, have never known what it is or what it takes to be Mr. O...
And yes, his delts in particular look like giant balloons.

Seven Copper Coins

• Getbig IV
« Reply #281 on: June 04, 2013, 02:16:50 PM »
actually he has better chance to be mr. olympia than big names like branch, dexester and wolf.. imo if he doesnt improve at the olympia and come at the same shape of NY the only guys who will beat him if they dont come off are kai and phil.. but if ramy improved his condition with more details in his back he will blow them all in a dominant way and will definitely be the next big thing..

We have to see him up against the top dudes. not taking anything away from it, but he beat a shot Vic M. And juan morel, a nobody. Take out Ramy and put Kai in contest shape in that lineup, and he crushes them just as bad. And if he was an unknown, we would all be saying "holy fucking shit, this Kai dude is the next big thing!!"

I think Ramy is for real, just HOW for real....we will all find out when he gets on stage with the big boys.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #282 on: June 04, 2013, 02:17:16 PM »
When someone is small they are always going to try to look to his conditioning and emphasize that. Because that's all they have. Was Zane really in that better condition than the rest. When you're huge they are going to say your smooth. It's just the way of the world. To me Ramy looks harder and denser than Heath. Heath definitely has that marchmellow blow up doll muscle look. When Ramy stands next to him, being so wide especialy, he'll really make Phil look bad.

Ramy definitely looks denser to me too. Phil is separated and striated but oddly smooth whereas Ramy looks hard and thick and big.

Guess it's true what that one guy said on PBW. Ramy has excellent water manipulation potential because he gets dry as fuck but can still be leaner than he is today by cutting more fat off him.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #283 on: June 04, 2013, 02:26:31 PM »
We have to see him up against the top dudes. not taking anything away from it, but he beat a shot Vic M. And juan morel, a nobody. Take out Ramy and put Kai in contest shape in that lineup, and he crushes them just as bad. And if he was an unknown, we would all be saying "holy fucking shit, this Kai dude is the next big thing!!"

I think Ramy is for real, just HOW for real....we will all find out when he gets on stage with the big boys.

yes this is exactly what i am saying.. what i see here is that few guys are overrating him and many guys "arab haters" are trying to underrate him.. this argument shows how good and promising he is..

i see him great with very good chanced "if" he does things right.. he can be the next dominant champ.. but ya still too early to compare him to ronnie and dorian..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #284 on: June 04, 2013, 02:31:17 PM »
When someone is small they are always going to try to look to his conditioning and emphasize that. Because that's all they have. Was Zane really in that better condition than the rest. When you're huge they are going to say your smooth. It's just the way of the world. To me Ramy looks harder and denser than Heath. Heath definitely has that marchmellow blow up doll muscle look. When Ramy stands next to him, being so wide especialy, he'll really make Phil look bad.

ramy is a big guy with a big head.. because this pics are not scaled right his head is much smaller than phil's.. if they stand beside each other in realty the size/width difference will be another dorian/sahwn .. haney/labrada..

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: June 04, 2013, 04:40:01 PM »
yes this is exactly what i am saying.. what i see here is that few guys are overrating him and many guys "arab haters" are trying to underrate him.. this argument shows how good and promising he is..

i see him great with very good chanced "if" he does things right.. he can be the next dominant champ.. but ya still too early to compare him to ronnie and dorian..
There are no "Arab haters" talking bad about Ramy...
In fact, many of the same posters have made positive comments about the Arab competitors in previous threads and how they get their look.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #286 on: June 04, 2013, 04:59:50 PM »

This is the best Arab bodybuilder who ever lived forget Ramy

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #287 on: June 04, 2013, 05:20:01 PM »
Sorry, IMO Mo Benezizza is the best.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #288 on: June 04, 2013, 08:24:58 PM »
This is the best Arab bodybuilder who ever lived forget Ramy

again this is not a fair comparison..

and samir is better than ramy the same way he "samir" is better than ronnie.. yes ronnie had more flaws than samir but still ronnie had what it needed to be a dominant olympia winner much more than samir.. same with ramy.. imo he has this factor.. and again it's still too early and he may be another dennis wolf who couldnt improve his physique after his first olympia where he looked impressive and promising "2007"..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #289 on: June 04, 2013, 08:26:45 PM »
There are no "Arab haters" talking bad about Ramy...
In fact, many of the same posters have made positive comments about the Arab competitors in previous threads and how they get their look.

you cant deny that if ramy was not arab his fans here would have been much more ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #290 on: June 04, 2013, 08:29:08 PM »
anyway the thing we all agree on is that ramy will make things more interesting at the next olympia.. things have become boring for years and a fresh kid with a good potential like him wills sure make more ppl more interested..

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #291 on: June 04, 2013, 09:18:00 PM »
one thing is for sure - Great Arab Genetics

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #292 on: June 04, 2013, 09:34:20 PM »
you cant deny that if ramy was not arab his fans here would have been much more ;)

I don't think this is true. If we as a bodybuikding community crown a black man as the GOAT bodybuilder, we will certainly give proper dues to a towly.

I've found most Bodybuilders to be far from racist in fact.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #293 on: June 04, 2013, 11:15:49 PM »
I don't think this is true. If we as a bodybuikding community crown a black man as the GOAT bodybuilder, we will certainly give proper dues to a towly.

I've found most Bodybuilders to be far from racist in fact.

but i am talking about GB guys and many of them dont lift and many of them are arab haters and raciest..

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #294 on: June 04, 2013, 11:17:36 PM »
but i am talking about GB guys and many of them dont lift and many of them are arab haters and raciest..

Yes there is a fair number of butt pirates trolling the murky waters of GetBig as of late.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #295 on: June 04, 2013, 11:18:03 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #296 on: June 05, 2013, 03:02:27 AM »
again this is not a fair comparison..

and samir is better than ramy the same way he "samir" is better than ronnie.. yes ronnie had more flaws than samir but still ronnie had what it needed to be a dominant olympia winner much more than samir.. same with ramy.. imo he has this factor.. and again it's still too early and he may be another dennis wolf who couldnt improve his physique after his first olympia where he looked impressive and promising "2007"..
Sorry bro but all your words just went down the drain, when you do this you lose respect in the debate and all credibility goes in the toilet, there is not even a point in you making any more points cause no one here will take your words seriously anymore and you are my boy, i mean this with all due respect brother but that is a horrible statement you just made.

Bodybuilders are not judged by least amount of flaws they are judged by overall package and in the ifbb 11 poses which Samir would not beat Ronnie in even one of them, both at their best, that's just the way it is.

You are not keeping it real here.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #297 on: June 05, 2013, 03:35:41 AM »
nope, if Ramy wasn't Arab, he'd get the same treatment and probably less fans...look at Heiko, who looks like a deformed Ruhl.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #298 on: June 05, 2013, 03:54:18 AM »
nope, if Ramy wasn't Arab, he'd get the same treatment and probably less fans...look at Heiko, who looks like a deformed Ruhl.
Actually, he gets even better treatment for being Arab. Getbig always praises Arab bodybuilders, ALWAYS, never once have I heard anyone here talk smack about Arab bodybuilders in general, maybe one where it is due but for the most getbig is always ranting how shredded they come in and what not, so don't even go there SS  ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #299 on: June 05, 2013, 03:57:25 AM »
Actually, he gets even better treatment for being Arab. Getbig always praises Arab bodybuilders, ALWAYS, never once have I heard anyone here talk smack about Arab bodybuilders in general, maybe one where it is due but for the most getbig is always ranting how shredded they come in and what not, so don't even go there SS  ;)
exactly---I think Sherief means Nasser...
We talk smack about Sammi, but we still give him his due.