Author Topic: Best of Getbig - Quotes, Pictures and Videos  (Read 1228872 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Best Getbig quotes from 2013 - 2014.
« Reply #2975 on: November 23, 2014, 04:34:00 PM »
Re: Ever been hated on for being muscular/good looking/tall/tanned or all the above?

Finally!!! Someone understands what I go thru.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2976 on: November 24, 2014, 09:57:49 AM »
Re: I just figured something out. Took 56 years!

9 pages in and the "so-called" expert has yet to post his theory or article.

By the way Basile, SF1900 is absolutely right. A theory is used to explain how things work and is typically based on facts. Theories are also accepted by scientists and are generally repeatedly tested by experiments and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.

At best, you "probably" have a hypothesis. Hopefully, you will step down from the pedestal you built yourself and present something for us to evaluate. Realize that some of us actually have graduate degrees in different branches of science and are no strangers to research. So, we welcome your alleged theory with open arms. Also, the topic of Hypertrophy has been studied ad nauseam for hundreds of years, so at best, you're probably just regurgitating shit that was already known.

As of now, with nothing to show for all the boasting you do, you are looking like an imbecile.

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2977 on: November 24, 2014, 05:10:40 PM »
Re: Today marks one full month without alcohol

At first I was scared that my life would be dull without the buzz.

Now, I have a much more positive outlook on things.

I am just genuinely happier.

(no homo)

whatabout one full month without getbig is that easier or harder than alcohol  ???

Lol, thats a good question.

I think Getbig can become a form of addiction.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2979 on: November 25, 2014, 12:02:28 PM »
Re: Jurassic World teaser just released

Makes me feel like a kid again. High expectations for this move.

In this movie, will we see Vince Basile riding a t-rex in a Gold's gym tank-top while shouting "WATCH OUT FLOTSAM!!" ?

Unfortunately, Vince Basile's theory of hypertrophy and machines will never work on a T-Rex's genetically small arms.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2980 on: November 26, 2014, 11:33:02 AM »
;D

The existence of gaps is an offense against God, man, and orthodonists. Man, in his eternal task to increase the spiritual propinquity between himself and his beneficent Creator, is charged with completing God's work (non-unionized) as atonement for self-incurred exile from the Garden (no more free breadsticks). Ironically, the idea of open gaps fills man with the hornies terror. Wise men like Parmenides, Plato, and Aristotle were troubled by the idea of gaps, and transferred some of their unease to the physical world through a saying the ancient sages knew like the back of their glans; namely, that nature abhors a vacuum (unless it's a cordless Dustbuster).
      Contra ancient wisdom, but no less disturbed by the notion of gaps, Galileo the Great tried to put the issue to rest. Galileo (who, during his confinement, developed a hack squat prototype based on his kinematic law of angled resistance -- although apocryphal, his jailers reported to the Pope that the father of modern science displayed very pleasing thigh sweep in his front abdominal and thigh pose) proposed that God had written the book of Nature in the language of mathematics, and, if interpreted correctly and taken to its logical limits, shows that the idea of a pure vacuum is most untenuous (True, but we must consider what conclusions might have arisen if this giant of thought had made the acquaintance of one Tbombz).
      Nevertheless, gaps, either material or in thought, must be filled: gaps in faith, gaps in knowledge, gaps in Queen Vissy's mangina (I need not remind erudite Getbiggers of Aristophanes' revealing disquisition in Plato's Symposium). Subsequently, with consideration to the question posed above, I do believe that the aggregate surface area of Master Goodrum's engorged tube can fill, if not dilate-the-shit-out-of, the hollow volume area(s) of Magister Basile's gap(s). However, I do not believe this sacred act of corking lacunae can be reciprocally performed. This is no knock against our venerable Brother Hypertrophus, but rather, as expressed in Pascal’s Pensées, "The internal vastness of Goodrum's ass frightens me." Hand to God, and with a sincere No Homo.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2982 on: November 27, 2014, 07:10:03 AM »
Re: this peter molnar dude's physique is getting more ridiculous

I measure bodyfat by looking in a mirror and saying a number that sounds reasonable

I measure bodyfat by looking in a mirror, guessing a number, and then up/downscaling that number for the getbig thread i'm involved in at the time.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2983 on: November 28, 2014, 03:07:43 AM »
Re: Patrick Schwarzenegger to be a father!

If it's not on TMZ it's BS.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2984 on: November 29, 2014, 01:59:36 AM »

Have you considered selling pieces of yourself to the high end leather industry?

You would look great as a pair of chukka boots or a panerai strap.

I know it's hard being fat. Try working out and eating less.

I am flattered that you keep pics of me handy.

pipe down sister.

Coming from someone who comes on a thread about Steve and immediately taps into his collection of pictures of my body.

Over 6,000 posts in 10 months.

Are there "things"?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2985 on: November 29, 2014, 08:16:11 AM »
Re: ASK Mr TAIWAN? Q&A Thread

Flex your mind muscle too!

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2986 on: November 29, 2014, 11:37:44 AM »
Re: Steroid users, have you come to terms with living to 60-70 at best?

Here's what I don't understand....

How come AnabolicHalo pretends to love bodybuilding so much, but now decides to log into this gimmick account with the same IP address he has used before in order bash bodybuilding?

Halo, why are you using this juicemachine gimmick to now bash bodybuilding?

"1"

As a matter of fact those guys are the biggest hypocrites and wish they could look like a bodybuilder. They however cannot and so they self medicate themselves with dojo bravado.

It takes a  really fucked up person to keep trolling hee with gimmics just days after  his baby died

It takes a really fucked up person to lie that your baby has died and go this far with it.

so if its all a lie or not he is still a real mental case that needs to seek some professional help.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2987 on: November 29, 2014, 12:29:44 PM »
Re: When Getbig interferes with your personal life.

Have you ever wanted to do a Getbigger move in real life? Here is something I wanted to do today to a girl, but I pussied out.  :-\

yeah, I do it all the time.   I just understand i'm on a higher plane than most around me.  My kid was raised on getbigspeak.  "Epic serving size, mom" when he doesn't see enough food, and "Brutal coordination" when his cousin trips, for example.

My belief is that we can raise our youth to understand and use the vernacular and aggressive personal interaction styles, and doing so will make the world a better place. 

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2989 on: November 29, 2014, 03:35:54 PM »
Re: Attn Mods: Please ban juicemachine/anabolichalo

Juicemachine has already been outed as anabolichalo via IP. Please send to Time Out.

If you have a complaint, put it in the complaints board, not on the G&O.

By the way Jephrius, if you're so hellbent about Halo having a gimmick and the need for him to be sent to Time Out due to that, should we also send you to Time Out, since you also run "The RedMeatKid" & "Your Average Gymrat" gimmicks?

Let us know, that way we can get rid of 3 gimmicks for the price of one...

"1"

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #2990 on: November 29, 2014, 05:27:55 PM »
Related to above ^^^

What kind of schizophrenic whack job creates, maintains and contributes to FOUR different identities/gimmicks on a bodybuilding website? Cat must be some sort of recluse, antisocial misfit. What a total freak.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2991 on: November 30, 2014, 11:54:23 AM »
Re: Mickey Rourke....love him/hate him

Mickey Rourke was a good looking man and not a bad actor. Shame...I still respect his fighting nature

Shut the fuck up Donny, you're out of your element.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2992 on: December 01, 2014, 05:32:56 PM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2993 on: December 02, 2014, 11:46:39 PM »
Re: Dieting: cut calories immediately or gradually?

It helps tremendously if you understand what happens to your body when you suddenly cut calories.

It sees an upset homeostasis and it immediately realizes that the new deficit that has been taken has to be replaced immediately.

The easiest way for your body to do this is to grab hold of the nearest food it can find, which is muscle tissue. Readily available, hot to the touch, and expendable.

Think about it.

You lower your metabolism and slow your body by 1000 calories, it's gonna find them somewhere.

Gradual is the answer.

Start out by cutting the garbage first, the the types of carbs, which are usually included in the 'garbage'

Your body isn't going to just automatically adjust to a lower fuel intake. This is why extremely fat people can say "I eat like a bird and I still gain fat"

Yes, they do, and they will. Their bodies have become fat-storing machines. They are still gonna store fat regardless of the intake associated.

If you worked hard for the muscle you've gained, you'd better work just as hard to try and save it while you try to get your body to burn off excess fat.

It's not an easy task. This is why there aren't that many people who are extremely fit. High muscle content and low bodyfat levels.

More often we see either "thin-fatties" or Perma-Bulkers.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2994 on: December 03, 2014, 04:35:29 PM »
Re: Juicemachine is a troll and needs to go..

Juicemachine is just angry because his constant steroid use has rendered his saggy body and limp dick useless.  He watches naturals around him surpass him with full heads of hair, bulging 16 inch biceps and toned healthy bodies.  He watches them leave the gym with beautiful blondes as he stares in the mirror picking away at zits on his shoulders and trying to style his receding hairline so he doesn't look 50.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2995 on: December 03, 2014, 04:43:09 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2996 on: December 04, 2014, 01:25:21 PM »
Re: Vince Goodrum vs Billy Guns

I hear Vince just got a 56k Modem hooked up at home so he don't have to go to the town library to get onto getbig after getting off work at Food Lion

I heard that you're recently unemployed after being shitcanned....prob your excuse for trolling. ::)

You clearly had wax in your ears SON! I make BANK these days and drive a brand new Truck SON!!!

How was food lion today? any sale on tilapia?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #2997 on: December 04, 2014, 02:39:26 PM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2998 on: December 07, 2014, 01:12:50 AM »
Re: What's the most you've ever let yourself go

It was a real low time lol

http://i57.tinypic.com/2vk166e.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/2vlsk0p.jpg

Non existent cock of peace

Just think about all women I left disappointed!!

Don't be so hard on yourself, I bet the lesbians loved playing with your huge clit.

P.s. Someone has written their shopping list on your torso, you might want to get that removed.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #2999 on: December 08, 2014, 04:25:46 AM »
Re: How was your 2014?

shitty year so far, didnt buy the 10 rolex, 22 breitling and 33 patek i planned to. luckily there's still time, 3 weeks left and my arms are long enough to fit 5-10 watches on each and if i run outta space ill start wearing them around my ankles.