Author Topic: For weed smokers ...  (Read 21655 times)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: For weed smokers ...
« Reply #125 on: February 21, 2014, 06:10:01 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/clever-girl-scout-does-brisk-business-selling-cookies-outside-a-san-francisco-cannabis-dispensary/

Clever Girl Scout Does Brisk Business Selling Cookies Outside a San Francisco Cannabis Dispensary

On Monday 13-year-old Girl Scout Danielle Lei set up a table outside The Green Cross, a cannabis dispensary in San Francisco, and sold 117 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in 2 hours. Lei was accompanied by her mother, who had cleared the endeavor with the dispensary in advance. When contacted by Mashable, the Girl Scouts of Northern California said they had no problem with Lei’s endeavor, though the Girl Scouts of Colorado recently tweeted that they forbid Girl Scouts in their state from selling outside of a dispensary.

dustin

« Reply #126 on: February 21, 2014, 07:27:20 PM »
http://laughingsquid.com/clever-girl-scout-does-brisk-business-selling-cookies-outside-a-san-francisco-cannabis-dispensary/

Clever Girl Scout Does Brisk Business Selling Cookies Outside a San Francisco Cannabis Dispensary

On Monday 13-year-old Girl Scout Danielle Lei set up a table outside The Green Cross, a cannabis dispensary in San Francisco, and sold 117 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in 2 hours. Lei was accompanied by her mother, who had cleared the endeavor with the dispensary in advance. When contacted by Mashable, the Girl Scouts of Northern California said they had no problem with Lei’s endeavor, though the Girl Scouts of Colorado recently tweeted that they forbid Girl Scouts in their state from selling outside of a dispensary.

That little girl is smart as fuck. If they had dispensaries like that in Canada, I'd sit outside with a small food cart and sell authentic Asian food to all of them.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #127 on: February 21, 2014, 07:34:55 PM »
That little girl is smart as fuck. If they had dispensaries like that in Canada, I'd sit outside with a small food cart and sell authentic Asian food to all of them.

Food trucks are the way to go now. You'll have plenty to sell and you don't have to stand out in the cold.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #128 on: February 21, 2014, 07:52:30 PM »
Getting too high is definitely a killer but some people could use those extra paranoid thoughts

I dont smoke weed, and I'm paranoid as a MFer lol.   I follow the law 100%.  I even count to 3 at stop signs.

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: February 22, 2014, 03:57:47 AM »

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #130 on: February 22, 2014, 04:10:10 AM »
Never before seen Dorian pics. Before and after.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #131 on: February 22, 2014, 04:25:44 AM »
Stop smoking is for cigarettes. Weed smoke short and long term causes no damage unlike cigarettes.

Oh c'mon man I smoke a fair bit of weed myself and of course the smoke is bad for you, you're so delusional about stuff

Natural Beast

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: February 22, 2014, 04:35:08 AM »
yates is the man

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 22, 2014, 06:03:45 AM »
Oh c'mon man I smoke a fair bit of weed myself and of course the smoke is bad for you, you're so delusional about stuff

I can straddle both worlds professional and drug addict, what wiggs is saying is that all the studies looking at MJ combustion and inhalation as MOD shows no increase in lung disease, or cancer. Is it still creating REDOX in your lungs yes, but MJ is protective and a potent anti-cancer.

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #134 on: February 22, 2014, 06:37:09 AM »
I can straddle both worlds professional and drug addict, what wiggs is saying is that all the studies looking at MJ combustion and inhalation as MOD shows no increase in lung disease, or cancer. Is it still creating REDOX in your lungs yes, but MJ is protective and a potent anti-cancer.

Yeah but we smoke weed with tobacco here

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2014, 06:58:38 AM »
pollen is the way to go

eldoradospandex

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2014, 07:58:42 AM »
As the two irish lads above me said, we put tobacco into our scuds here, so I gave up smoking weed when I gave up smoking cigarettes

Smoked daily from 18 to 22, no bother giving up

the tobacco was a girl tho

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2014, 02:36:32 PM »
Stop smoking is for cigarettes. Weed smoke short and long term causes no damage unlike cigarettes.

Lol.  Quit already. 

dustin

« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2014, 02:45:23 PM »
pollen is the way to go

It's okay but way different high. Very different concentration of cannabinoids. When you cut out the terpenes and smell, you cut out something inherently "marijuana"... that's the way I feel at least. I love curing buds in jars and smelling them as they ripen. Most people don't have the patience and discipline to have jars full of delicious weed sitting around untouched, but I always do this and it's like visiting a fine tobacco shoppe. Or wine, that's a good comparison.

I'm not a snob, but there's no disputing that nothing is greater than busting up a couple of gorgeous nuggets and getting hit with a pungent aroma. That's why I look forward to. Sometimes when I get spare time, I just roll a bunch of perfectly cylindrical joints without smoking any of them. The process of rolling them and smelling all the different notes is therapeutic. Maybe when I'm older I'll take up knitting or arts and crafts. Similar concept lol 8)

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2014, 03:33:15 PM »
It's okay but way different high. Very different concentration of cannabinoids. When you cut out the terpenes and smell, you cut out something inherently "marijuana"... that's the way I feel at least. I love curing buds in jars and smelling them as they ripen. Most people don't have the patience and discipline to have jars full of delicious weed sitting around untouched, but I always do this and it's like visiting a fine tobacco shoppe. Or wine, that's a good comparison.

I'm not a snob, but there's no disputing that nothing is greater than busting up a couple of gorgeous nuggets and getting hit with a pungent aroma. That's why I look forward to. Sometimes when I get spare time, I just roll a bunch of perfectly cylindrical joints without smoking any of them. The process of rolling them and smelling all the different notes is therapeutic. Maybe when I'm older I'll take up knitting or arts and crafts. Similar concept lol 8)

Dude that sounds fun as fuck. And I agree there is nothing like the smell of fresh bud, its a kind of healthy smell too

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: February 23, 2014, 07:35:44 AM »
Lots of good crop where I'm from.

Mainly what goes around is Kush, Sour Diesel, White Rhino, Purple Haze and then you get a bunch of outdoor floating around.

Prices are expensive as fuck on a street buyer level. Qs being $70.

Makes sense to always buy an oz or more at a time, especially if it's potent.

I smoke about a gram a day. it's the most effective medicine I've ever used

dustin

« Reply #141 on: February 23, 2014, 02:49:27 PM »
Lots of good crop where I'm from.

Mainly what goes around is Kush, Sour Diesel, White Rhino, Purple Haze and then you get a bunch of outdoor floating around.

Prices are expensive as fuck on a street buyer level. Qs being $70.

Makes sense to always buy an oz or more at a time, especially if it's potent.

I smoke about a gram a day. it's the most effective medicine I've ever used

Nice. The first plants I ever grew were Master Kush and Sour Diesel about 4-5 years ago or whenever it was that I got my medicinal license. I threw my room up much too quickly and ran into some troubles. Partner flipped out and trashed the room like a fucking cry baby, but the few days the plants didn't have light during the flowering stage they blew up with trichomes. It stunted their growth but I still got great bud because I flushed, dried, trimmed and cured it properly which I think is almost half the battle (and a huge opportunity that commercial growers don't care to capitalize on).

I grew another couple of crops with the room more dialed in and it's great. I still have a couple of grams of the Master Kush that I couldn't smoke. I just saved it forever, forgot about it and it's still good. Smoked a little lol. It's amazing how the buds change after a period of time. Some hypercritical c-u-n-t-s will cry that THC will degrade over that period of time but if it's high enough, the amount will be negligible and you couldn't discern any difference without mass spectrometry.

Sadly when I bought my house I lost the other place I was growing in as it was too far away and I still had my old residence to look after. Didn't want to grow in my new place and bring it's value down. People will cry mold and wiring problems and bring the value down a fuckton so I never went there. But I cry every time I look in my garage and see boxes stacked to the ceiling with barely used grow equipment. Aside from the higher priced parts like the digital ballasts, I'm almost thinking of just leaving them with the local hydroponics stores and telling them to dig in. Health Canada is taking away the rights of growers because the program's been abused too much (because they left it open for abuse so it could be shut down). I had a designated grower but he only did 1 grow and said he's going with another patient as he had a 1000 plant limit (versus my 25 plant limit). So I have just half a pound left of that harvest. I normally buy bigger amounts and sit on it if it's really good, keeping it in jars and watching the relative humidity. You can get humidors and cool tobacco products to keep your buds in tip top condition and that's the way I like storing mine. 8)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2015, 09:45:48 PM »
Jamaica Legalizes Pot, Finally

http://www.thrillist.com/travel/nation/jamaica-s-parliament-finally-legalizes-pot-in-small-amounts

Quick, raise your hand if you knew pot was illegal in Jamaica. And be honest.

Jamaicans have been growing and smoking weed for so long it's hard to imagine anything more synonymous with the Caribbean island (maybe Bob Marley? The beaches? Bobsled!) than ganja. Yet amazingly, until yesterday it was totally against the law.

No more. Last night, the Jamaican parliament finally took Peter Tosh's advice and voted to legalize it. The Associated Press reports that Jamaica’s governor-general will officially sign the act -- which decriminalizes small amounts of marijuana -- into law in the next few days. Additionally, a “cannabis licensing authority” will be established to regulate medical marijuana.

So, what do you need to know before your big trip to Sandals Montego Bay? Simple, while it'll be totally legit to light up, getting caught with more than two ounces of Mary Jane (do people still say that?) remains a petty offense; you can only have five or less plants growing in your hotel room; and finally, no dealing abroad is allowed, in case you had any ideas.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #143 on: February 28, 2015, 02:35:25 AM »

theres more tar from smoking weed than tobacco...

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: March 03, 2015, 02:13:10 AM »
DID YOU EVEN READ YOUR OWN LINK?! SRS QUESTION.

"Although cannabis smoke contains many of the same carcinogens as tobacco smoke,[77] current scientific data supports the possibility that cannabis smoking may not induce cancer.[78] Of the various methods of cannabis consumption, smoking is considered the most harmful; the inhalation of smoke from organic materials can cause various health problems (e.g., coughing and sputum). Isoprenes help to modulate and slow down reaction rates, contributing to the significantly differing qualities of partial combustion products from various sources.[79][80] Compared to tobacco much less cannabis material in weight is burned, with the average hand rolled cigarette at about 1 gram, tobacco or cannabis. Commercial cigarettes have numerous additives, many of which modify combustion in such a way to create a very consistent aerosol at any given air flow rate, perhaps to maximize nicotine delivery/bio-availability, and thus reduce total amount of smoke consumed to nicotine crossing the blood brain barrier. A relative abundance of terpenes and other higher molecular weight, adhesive molecules results in a smoke with higher mean particle size, as well as a corresponding higher deposition rate of particulate matter. This means more is deposited on the bronchioles, and larger airways, which the lungs can clear easier, as less of the very fine, highly toxic amorphous particles reach the delicate alveoli. Cilia cannot "sweep" up the combustion products effectively. Subjective lung irritation not based upon the amount of matter crossing the semipermeable gas exchange surfaces deep in the lungs, rather the primary factor is amount of matter which adheres to motile cilium. This also contributes to a noted expectorant effect of any smoke to some extent, due to the defense system the mucus membranes in the lungs possess. The study concluded: "A significant interaction revealed that the impact of a vaporizer was larger as the amount of cannabis used increased. These data suggest that the safety of cannabis can increase with the use of a vaporizer. Regular users of joints, blunts, pipes, and water pipes might decrease respiratory symptoms by switching to a vaporizer".[81] Another study found vaporizers to be "a safe and effective cannabinoid delivery system."[82][83]

In a 20-year study of 5,000 young adults, researchers found that, unlike tobacco use, smoking cannabis once a week or a bit more doesn't harm the lungs, with less clear results regarding heavy users due to a lack of very heavy users in the study. In fact, the study found that occasional cannabis use actually increases both lung capacity and volume over the years, possibly because cannabis smokers often take deep breaths, which exercises lung tissue. The correlation only decreased after the equivalent of about ten years of smoking cannabis once a day. Only lung volume and capacity were examined, not throat irritation, coughing, or lung cancer.[84]"

Do you want to see a study which proves that cigarettes aren't harmful at all, or study which proves that DDT is complete harmless for the people? My favorite is a study which proves that men who smokes one cigar per day are healthier than those, who doesn't smoke at all. Why? Because I smoke a cigar every now and then, and know how relaxing it is as a fact, and everything relaxing will lower stress levels, so it is good to your health in the long run. Or is it? What comes that study about the weed, it make some claims based on the fact that these 5000 smoke cannabis one joint once a week. Who does that? Is it some kind of national law that you can smoke only one joint per week? How about two? If I smoke one cigarette per week, will it be as harmful than smoke 20 per day? Even ape can learn to read, but to understand what you have read, that is the part where you need some brain capacity. You can smoke one cigar per week inhaling it, and it has no long term effects to you what so ever, but what happen if you smoke more? Also nothing? How stupid man can be?? Do you know what "zero research" means?

Why it is always easier to adopt pro cannabis claims, than the facts which proves negative effects? If I link here 25 000 studies which completely proves that cannabis has negative health effects, all that can be overruled by linking one page of pro cannabis propaganda? Why it is like that? Because as I have repeatedly said, internet has given a voice for incredibly stupid people, and that we all should notice every fucking time we open www. When some one write an argument in the internet, people who comments it wouldn't be at the same level as him, more likely they are from that bunch who IQ is smaller than their shoe size.  Why? Because their number is large, because this world is filled with drooling idiots who just can't comprehend simplest things   ;D

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #145 on: March 03, 2015, 02:38:26 AM »
I recently woke up to THE FACT that weed smoking increases lung and throat cancer risk. And it's pschologically addicting.

The tar will stay in your lunges for a very long ass time, and it will take away from your oxygen intake. There's a reason why pro athletes don't smoke anything. They may party a lot once a year and treat themselves, but then it's back to reality. Smoking anything is very bad for your lunges.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #146 on: March 03, 2015, 12:47:27 PM »
what do you call a man who performs PMH, and gets coked up with trannys and fucks them sicko style, and calls it ok.............my guy we could put a wig on a pig and you gonna call it pussy! PRE MEDITATED HOMOSEXUALITY
Man youre a hero here, along with me and about a dozen other guys here we do true getbigger shit