Author Topic: NBA Finals - Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?  (Read 88003 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: NBA finals: Miami vs San Antonio, who will win?
« Reply #300 on: June 12, 2013, 07:47:29 AM »
Lebron better score at least 30 in game 4. He has been a passive bitch this whole series. Both Jordan and Kobe would score 35 to 40 in a similar situation. Lebrick needs to be more selfish. He is the best player in the world right now! He needs to start acting like it. Fuck Wade and Bosh.

LOL...you would think LeBron would learn his lessons from the Mavericks finals from two years ago?........again, the inconsistency is a big problem with this team.....if these bums go down 3-1, the serie is not going back to south beach....

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #301 on: June 12, 2013, 07:49:58 AM »

LOL...you would think LeBron would learn his lessons from the Mavericks finals from two years ago?........again, the inconsistency is a big problem with this team.....if these bums go down 3-1, the serie is not going back to south beach....
Lebron has failed the Heat so far. Time to take over the finals.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: June 12, 2013, 07:58:26 AM »
Lebron has failed the Heat so far. Time to take over the finals.

True....he needs to drop 35 or 40 points tomorrow and tie this thing......Michael Jordan used to remind his team that it's Crunch time, no time to fuck around

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #303 on: June 12, 2013, 08:02:24 AM »

Look further back when the Cavs met SA in the finals.  LeBron with the ball, 3 seconds on the clock, splits the defenders, drives the lane, layup or dunk for the win and decides mid air to pass it out to the point and BONK, shooter misses.  He has done that already too many times this playoff.  Just fucking score.  When you are under the rim, bang it in, don't pass it out.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #304 on: June 12, 2013, 08:05:01 AM »
Look further back when the Cavs met SA in the finals.  LeBron with the ball, 3 seconds on the clock, splits the defenders, drives the lane, layup or dunk for the win and decides mid air to pass it out to the point and BONK, shooter misses.  He has done that already too many times this playoff.  Just fucking score.  When you are under the rim, bang it in, don't pass it out.
Exactly. Lebron is the pinnacle of Beta. Great player, but way too sensitive to be considered one of the true greats.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #305 on: June 12, 2013, 08:06:57 AM »
Exactly. Lebron is the pinnacle of Beta. Great player, but way too sensitive to be considered one of the true greats.

Lebron shouldn't be depending on Mike Miller or Chalmers having a good game to determine success.  Lebron should be willing the team to a win on his own.  he is a mental midget.
I've never seen Jordan sulking on the bench like these players do.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #306 on: June 12, 2013, 08:08:18 AM »
If the Heat win game 4 they are fine if they lose it they are done! It is as simple as that!

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: June 12, 2013, 08:11:04 AM »
Lebron shouldn't be depending on Mike Miller or Chalmers having a good game to determine success.  Lebron should be willing the team to a win on his own.  he is a mental midget.
I've never seen Jordan sulking on the bench like these players do.
X2. I am appalled that this James character is labeled a "King". Kings answer to no one (except High King Ron on Getbig). All-time greats take over the 4th quarter.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #308 on: June 12, 2013, 08:11:09 AM »
true, but they were saying that Bulls management should have at least try to keep the team for one more run at the trophy.....I guess they decided to go out on Top.....Jordan and Pippen were still approaching their mid 30's and I think with some addition to their roster, they might have had one more chance at it....everyone hated Jerry Reinsdorf for not encouraging the team to stay together for one more shot....even Phil Jackson said if management want them back, He'll be back...there were no team in the east that could have stopped them from going to the finals back then.

Yeah management was ready to start over if I remember right, I think they were tired of not getting the credit they felt they deserved for the team's success (idiots).  They didn't want anyone back but also couldn't feasibly trade any of those guys without the fanbase going ape-shit.  It kind of fucked them because they basically let three of the best players in the game walk and got absolutely nothing in return.  If I remember right sometime in the '90s there was a Pippen-for-Shawn-Kemp trade on the table and the Bulls turned it down.

Pippen had chronic back problems, he missed a bunch of games in the '98 season (this was largely why they "only" won 62 games that year).  I remember it really bothering him in the '98 playoffs.  He put up a valiant effort against Utah (20+ points in 3/5 games) but he was a shell of his former self on Houston and Portland.

I was a huge Pippen fan growing up, he's probably my favorite player, maybe even more than MJ.  He was LeBron before there was a LeBron basically, could do it all and maybe the best defensive player ever.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #309 on: June 12, 2013, 08:37:37 AM »
Yeah management was ready to start over if I remember right, I think they were tired of not getting the credit they felt they deserved for the team's success (idiots).  They didn't want anyone back but also couldn't feasibly trade any of those guys without the fanbase going ape-shit.  It kind of fucked them because they basically let three of the best players in the game walk and got absolutely nothing in return.  If I remember right sometime in the '90s there was a Pippen-for-Shawn-Kemp trade on the table and the Bulls turned it down.

Pippen had chronic back problems, he missed a bunch of games in the '98 season (this was largely why they "only" won 62 games that year).  I remember it really bothering him in the '98 playoffs.  He put up a valiant effort against Utah (20+ points in 3/5 games) but he was a shell of his former self on Houston and Portland.

I was a huge Pippen fan growing up, he's probably my favorite player, maybe even more than MJ.  He was LeBron before there was a LeBron basically, could do it all and maybe the best defensive player ever.

yeah, the breakup of that bulls team was crazy to a lot of Chicago fans back then...Phil Jackson was right to have called the 98 season "the last dance".......management would have spend $90 million to keep the core of that bulls team together...Jordan alone would get $30 million....the owner said fuck it, he's not willing to spend that much money for just one more season and decided to tell the team to fuck off.........people are only saying what ifs now....

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #310 on: June 12, 2013, 08:38:53 AM »
yeah, the breakup of that bulls team was crazy to a lot of Chicago fans back then...Phil Jackson was right to have called the 98 season "the last dance".......management would have spend $90 million to keep the core of that bulls team together...Jordan alone would get $30 million....the owner said fuck it, he's not willing to spend that much money for just one more season and decided to tell the team to fuck off.........people are only saying what ifs now....

The owner had other financial issues and needed to drop salaries.  After 6 championships he was satisfied.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #311 on: June 12, 2013, 08:42:10 AM »

LBJ is making me to believe that he doesn't have this killer instinct when it counts most. at this stage, your neck has to be on the line. there is no tomorrow....Kobe Bryant would break his neck and hustle like none other to make shit happen.....if the heat fails, LBJ will be back at square one, where everyone will start to question his instincts and will

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #312 on: June 12, 2013, 08:45:04 AM »

LBJ is making me to believe that he doesn't have this killer instinct when it counts most. at this stage, your neck has to be on the line. there is no tomorrow....Kobe Bryant would break his neck and hustle like none other to make shit happen.....if the heat fails, LBJ will be back at square one, where everyone will start to question his instincts and will
Exactly. Lebron has not done shit in the finals so far.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: June 12, 2013, 08:47:24 AM »
The owner had other financial issues and needed to drop salaries.  After 6 championships he was satisfied.

lol...Jerry Reinsdorf was the butt of jokes of the city of Chicago that year. they were saying how could you be satisfied with something good  and not wanting more and you might never have that chance again in your lifetime......at one point, the bulls were worth a whopping $2 billion and jerry also owned the white sox...people couldn't believe he was struggling or had any financial issues

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #314 on: June 12, 2013, 08:49:44 AM »
I am having flashbacks of the 2011 finals in Dallas when Lebron disappeared!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #315 on: June 12, 2013, 08:51:53 AM »
I called it a long time ago, if spurs have one of their three mip injured, they re not going to beat young athletic heat; they skilled but they still need the big three to be in perfect shape for a whole serie too. I also said pushing the envelope too far for the spurs would get one of their mip injured sooner or later. It's exactly what s hapening; this time it's parker who went too far. It s the second time it happens to them and the oportunity window is closing fast, it's now or never for the spurs. Parker single handedly won one game, if he s not back 100%, they re not going anywhere i fear. Fact; youth always win against old, as smart and a pain in the ass old can be. You cant beat father time.

Tell that to Jordan. Pretty sure he was winning titles in his thirties

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #316 on: June 12, 2013, 08:54:39 AM »

lol...Jerry Reinsdorf was the butt of jokes of the city of Chicago that year. they were saying how could you be satisfied with something good  and not wanting more and you might never have that chance again in your lifetime......at one point, the bulls were worth a whopping $2 billion and jerry also owned the white sox...people couldn't believe he was struggling or had any financial issues

a lot of billionaires spend more than what they have. On paper his team was $2 billion but doesn't mean he had it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #317 on: June 12, 2013, 09:07:58 AM »
He's been criticized for years for having an open wallet with the White Sox (he owns them too) but being real stingy with the Bulls.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: June 12, 2013, 09:11:59 AM »
I expect an attacking LeBron from the opening tip. He's gonna try to get Spurs players in foul trouble, same as Wade. Take the Spurs shooters out of their rhythm.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #319 on: June 12, 2013, 09:14:48 AM »
I am having flashbacks of the 2011 finals in Dallas when Lebron disappeared!
Have faith my Knight!!!!!

clownbaby

• Getbig III
  • get licked
« Reply #320 on: June 12, 2013, 09:15:33 AM »
I want the spurs to win personally because I admire popovich, however almost all of you guys are being completely absurd to the point of stupidity about lebron in  your comparisons to Jordan or even Kobe...

Lebron has had to go to the finals with not only No center but also without any legitimate defensive or rebounding forwards.  Jordan had arguably the best rebounder of all time in Rodman, he also had a very skilled defender and offensive threat in horace grant, additionally he had three 7 footers who could provide 18 fouls and clog the paint.

Kobe got his first three rings with Shaq who is one of if not the most dominant center of all time, and he got his next two rings with 2 highly above average centers in Bynum and Gasol.

The reason Lebron was able to win against OKC was because they had no legitimate post players (Ibaka and colison are good defenders but no where near Duncan offensively).

The Idea that a team can play so small and compete in the finals is shocking given the history of the NBA.  If you give Lebron a legitimate low post player to complement him and he still doesn't produce than you can trash him.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: June 12, 2013, 09:17:59 AM »
I want the spurs to win personally because I admire popovich, however almost all of you guys are being completely absurd to the point of stupidity about lebron in  your comparisons to Jordan or even Kobe...

Lebron has had to go to the finals with not only No center but also without any legitimate defensive or rebounding forwards.  Jordan had arguably the best rebounder of all time in Rodman, he also had a very skilled defender and offensive threat in horace grant, additionally he had three 7 footers who could provide 18 fouls and clog the paint.

Kobe got his first three rings with Shaq who is one of if not the most dominant center of all time, and he got his next two rings with 2 highly above average centers in Bynum and Gasol.

The reason Lebron was able to win against OKC was because they had no legitimate post players (Ibaka and colison are good defenders but no where near Duncan offensively).

The Idea that a team can play so small and compete in the finals is shocking given the history of the NBA.  If you give Lebron a legitimate low post player to complement him and he still doesn't produce than you can trash him.
Meltdown.

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: June 12, 2013, 09:21:50 AM »

Yea but remember when the Heat signed the big 3? Consensus was this team would win multiple titles, even LeBron said not "not 4, 5 etc"...."experts" always had them the favorite to win. Why you think LeBron left Cleveland?

Come on man  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #323 on: June 12, 2013, 09:22:13 AM »
 :-*

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #324 on: June 12, 2013, 09:23:20 AM »